A+    A-

Chapter Eleven

I held the big teddy bear tightly in my arms as me and Dave walked around the fair. It was dark, but lights filled the darkness. It was all really beautiful.

I felt Dave's arms wrap around my waist from behind. He nuzzled his nose against his neck. His breath tickled me, making me giggle.

"Are you cold?" He asked. I shook my head. Really, I didn't mind the air. He let go of me and took my hand.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel." He said, pointing toward it. As we walked, he bumped his hip into mine, almost making me fall over.

"Hey! What was that for?" I whined and pouted my lips. He chuckled before pecking my pouted lips.

"Nothing. You're walking too slow. Speed up."

"I don't wanna." I whined. "Carry me."

He groaned before picking me up bridal style and carrying me over to the Ferris Wheel. I laid my head against his chest and closed my eyes. I hadn't slept for days because of my nightmares about Anthony.

"Here we are." He said as he sat me down in a seat. He sat beside me and I sat the teddy bear on the other side of me. I took his hand and laced his fingers with mine.

I couldn't control the smile that spread across my face. I rest my head on his shoulder as the Ferris Wheel began to move.

"You're so cute." He whispered. As my cheeks heated up, I giggled.

"I love you, Kurt. Do you know that?" He whispered.

"I love you, too." I whispered back. He soothingly ran his thumb over mine.

"I want you to be my boyfriend. Not just my- well, you know. But my boyfriend."

"Yeah... I'd like that." I said shyly. He kissed the top of my head.

"Good. Because I don't know what I would do if you would ever leave me."

"I'll never leave you, Dave. I'll always be right here with you."

"Good." He whispered before laying his head on mine. And I couldn't believe that I can now call Dave my boyfriend.

* * * * * * *

"Shhhh." Dave whispered in my ear. "My parents are sleeping. You have to be quiet."

"I'm s-sorry, Daddy." I whined. Here I was, on his bed, on my hands and knees, moaning and whining. But how could I keep quiet the way he was pounding into me?

"Shhh." He scolded. "I'll be right back."

He pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I was whining and begging for him to come back. And only a second later, he was back. He slapped a piece of duct tape over my mouth.

"There you go." He said quietly. Even in the darkness I could see the grin on his face.

He laid down on his back and motioned for me to come over to him. I slowly crawled on top of him and sunk down on his throbbing dick.

I began to bounce quickly. As I did so, I took his hands in mine and locked our fingers together. I squeezed his hands as I bounced up and down, trying to hit that spot inside me that made me scream in pleasure.

"Come on, baby boy. I'm so close." He whispered. I moaned into the tape that covered my mouth. I stopped bouncy and started to grind against him. Then, I hit that spot.

I tossed my head back as I ground harder and repeatingly hit that spot. I let go of one of Dave's hand, but only to grab my aching cock and quickly jerk myself off.

"You're so fucking hot." Dave whined. He grabbed my hips and held onto them as he slammed into me. I was nothing but a moaning mess. I focused on the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of me, and eventually, I came; shooting into the air.

I slowed my stokes and Dave stopped ramming into me as I rode down my high. I piece of hair, that was damp from sweat, fell over my eye. I quickly tucked it behind my ear and began to bounce on Dave again.

"Fuck... Baby... I'm gonna come." He whispered. I picked up my bouncing, hoping he would reach climax soon.

My body was weak and tired. All I wanted was to fall asleep in Dave's warm arms, but I had to let him finish. I bounced harder and a little faster, until finally, he came, shooting into the condom.

As he came, his back arched, and a curse words poured from his perfect lips. When he rode out his high, I stopped and collapsed on the bed beside him.

He pulled the condom off and tossed it in the floor before helping me get the tape off my mouth. He pulled my into his chest and held me.

"I love you." I whispered, shutting my eyes.

"I love you, too." He said. And then sleep fell over me.

* * * * * *

**FIVE YEARS LATER**

"Oh my god. I'm so nervous." I said, biting on my fingernail. Layne looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his tie.

"I feel fancy. I feel like I need a mustache and a little hat." He said with a little smile.

"Layne." I whined. "What if I mess up? Oh my gosh that would be so embarrassing. Is it possible to be this nervous?"

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Layne said, patting my head. "After this, you finally get to call Dave your husband. And in a few years from now, you're gonna look back and wonder why you were so nervous."

"I just-"

"Hey." A voice said, pecking on the door. As the door slowly opened, I saw that it was Jerry, Layne's boyfriend. "Are you almost ready? I think they're ready to start."

"Aw! Look! You look so cute!" Layne squealed before wrapping his arms around Jerry, giving him a tight hug. Jerry placed a kiss on the top of his head.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I said. I took a deep breath in before slowly letting it out.

And just like that, I walked down the aisle, I said my vows, I said the I do's, we kissed, and finally... Dave was officially my husband. And at that moment I didn't know if I could be any more happier in my life.

* * * * * *

**TWO YEARS LATER**

"Frances needs a bottle." I whined, looking over a Dave who was sitting at his drum set. He then looked over at Krist, who was picking at his bass.

"What?" Krist asked, as if he didn't know what was going on.

"Get Frances a bottle?" I asked. Krist groaned as he sat his bass down.

"I feel like a slave." Krist groaned. "You guys are lucky I love you." He said before leaving the garage and going into the kitchen to get Frances her bottle. Only a few months ago, me and Dave adopted Frances.

"Remember when you were my slave?" Dave asked, a devilishly grin on his face. I blushed.

"Oh hush." I said, walking over to him. He took Frances out of my arms and sat her in his lap. He gave her his drum sticks. With one, she hit Dave's face with it before throwing it down. Then, she began to chew on the other one.

I chuckled. "She loves your drumsticks. It's her favorite chew toy."

"Here." Krist groaned, coming back into the room with a bottle. Dave took the bottle and held it to Frances' mouth, which she happily took.

"Now, come on, this is our last rehearsal before tour tomorrow." Krist said.

"Yeah yeah." Dave said, getting up and sitting Frances in her crib. She laid there and sucked on her bottle.

I placed a quick kiss on Dave's lips before picking up my Fender guitar. After a quick tuning, I was ready.

"What song?" Dave asked.

"Sliver?" Krist asked. I nodded my head.

Krist began to pick at his bass, then I began to sing the opening line. Only after a second, we were all there playing in perfect rhythm.

I couldn't believe how everything turned out so perfect. With Dave, Frances, Nirvana. I was really the happiest man alive, thanks to Dave.

THE END!





^ back to top ^