A+    A-

Chapter One

Kurt;

I open the heavy school doors and stepped inside the freezing building. I adjusted the glasses on my face and tucked my hair behind my ear. As I made my way to my locker, I looked down at my shoes and picked at my long sleeves. I didn't want to make eye contact with anyone and I really really hoped I didn't run into Dave, Chad, Flea or Anthony.

They seemed to be the "bad boys" of the school. They're popular and everyone seems to adore them. Well, except my group of friends. We hate them, and the only reason for that is because we are the ones they bully. My friends are Layne, Courtney, Krist, and Chad. Chad, being one of my friends, is also my boyfriend. He's really sweet to me, and I really don't deserve it.

I don't deserve him because I'm a bad boyfriend. I do stuff I shouldn't. My secret, which no one knows except me, is that I am a prostitute. No, I'm not proud of it, but it's the only way I can get money. When I was still a little boy, my mom and dad got a divorce. Ever since then, my mom started working two jobs. Both jobs didn't pay very much, but it was money. Me, I couldn't have any luck getting a job. So really, being a prostitute was my only choice.

It isn't really that bad. It could be worse. But it does take a while to get used to. I started when I was sixteen, which now I am almost eighteen years old. I guess I'm lucky no one has found out. However, I did tell my friend, Krist. But I know he wouldn't tell a soul.

Layne, he acts almost like a little kid. When the "bad boys" step up to him, he hides behind me for protection. He also can't open his locker. He says it hates him. One thing I love about him, is that he loves the exact music as me and we both write lyrics, and help each other come up with guitar riffs and all that.

Courtney, she's pretty cool. If I wasn't gay, I'd defiantly give her a chance. She's very pretty, and she also likes to write lyrics and plays guitar. But she's also a bad influence. She encourages us to ditch classes, smoke, and all that.

Lastly, my best friend, Krist. He's awesome, funny, and a bit weird. He makes me laugh a lot, which I really need. He's the only person who knows all my secrets. He plays the bass, and sometimes I play guitar with him.

"Good morning, baby." I heard a voice behind me and I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I giggled and turned around to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Hi, Chad. How are you today?"

He nodded. "I'm okay. How's my little nerd?" He ruffled my hair and poked my glasses. I playfully growled at him before I continued to walk to my locker while he chuckled and followed from behind me.

When I arrived to my locker, Layne, whose locker is right beside me, was trying to put in his combination to collect his books for the day. But it seemed like he was having trouble.

"Kurt, I need help!" Layne whined as he pulled at my arm. "I can't open my locker."

I giggled. "Move out of the way, grunge boy." I already knew the combination to his locker, because I have to help him open it everyday. 42 32 10. I pulled it open and he sighed in relief.

"You're a life saver! Thank you." Layne said before he gave me a quick hug, he then grabbed his stuff out of his locker.

"So, Kurt," Chad said, getting my attention. "Would you maybe wanna come over tonight?"

"I'm sorry, Chad. I'd love to, but I can't. I'm going to be busy tonight." I answered truthfully. I will be busy tonight...

"How about tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Tomorrow works." I spoke with a small smile.

"Hey, bitches." Courtney said from behind us. "How's everyone doing?"

"Good." We all spoke at once. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and sighed.

"How about we ditch today? Mr. Armstrong is in a bitchy mood today." She whined.

"No can do. I have to pass his class. I've already ditched twice this year. Sorry, Love." I said.

"Yeah, same here." Layne said, rolling his eyes. "I have an F, and if I don't bring that up in a few weeks I'm going to fail. And I can not fail again. Because you know what's gonna happen if I do? My mom will take my video games!"

"I would, but I just don't want to." Chad said. I giggled and shook my head.

"Fine. I guess I'll be okay for today." She said.

"Where's Krist?" I asked. Everyone shrugged.

"Probably late again." Chad said. And then the bell rang.

"I'll see you guys at lunch." Courtney said as she walked her way to her first period. Chad placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you later, baby." He said. I nodded and slowly let go of his hand as he walked his separate way.

"Ugh, math." Layne groaned as we walked to class together. I held my books tightly in my arms. Me and Layne had first period together thankfully. I had no idea who the other students were in the class.

"You'll be okay." I assured him. "Sit beside me and I'll help you if you need help."

"Have you came up with any songs lately?" He asked eagerly. I shook my head.

"No, not recently. I haven't really been working on any. How about you?"

He nodded. "Yeah. It's called Down In A Hole. I want you to come over and listen to it sometime."

I nodded. "I will."

He smiled. "Good. I-"

"Fags! Ahh! Run!" Chad Smith screamed while looking at us. I rolled my eyes as Layne held onto my arm.

"I'm scared." He whispered.

"Don't be. That's what they want. They want you to be scared." I whispered back. "Ignore them."

"Awww is wittle Layne scared?" Anthony teased. "Aww he's holding onto his boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking, with those idiots following us. Dave stepped in front of us and pinned us both against the wall.

"Don't walk away from us, fag." Dave spat.

"Hey, is there a problem?" Mr. Cool asked as he stood in front of us and crossed his arms. Dave quickly moved away from us.

"No, sir." I said quietly and looked down at my feet. He cleared his throat.

"I think there is. Chad, Flea, Anthony, Dave. Office. Now." Mr. Cool said strictly. Dave rolled his eyes as Flea cursed under his breath.

"Thank you, Mr. Cool." I said quietly with a small smile. I never did like speaking with teachers.

"You're welcome. You okay, Layne? You look like you just saw a ghost." He chuckled. Layne cleared his throat.

"Umm, yeah. I'm okay. Th-thank you."

"Anytime. And please, tell Mr. Armstrong I said hi." He said with a smile.

I nodded. "Will do." And then me and Layne made our way to Math.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <

**LUNCH**

"Yummy. The food is so yummy." Layne said as he did a little dance and continued to eat his food he brought from home. I chuckled at him and ruffled his hair.

"You want some?" He asked with a mouthful. I shook my head.

"No, thanks. I'm good."

He frowned. "You won't eat my food. You won't eat school food. Do you eat at home? You're really skinny."

I nodded. "Yeah. I eat at home."

He held out his pinky. "Pinky promise me." And we did the pinky promise thing.

"Good. Because I don't want you to die, I don't know what I'd do without my best friend." He said with a pout. Aw.

"Don't worry, Layne. I eat. Just not at school because it's yucky and you need to eat because you're too skinny." I said. He sent me a small smile and opened his mouth to speak but he shut his mouth when Krist sat down.

"Look what the cat drug in." I said as a sleepy Krist sat in front of me. He quickly began eating his food.

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"Why so late?" Courtney asked.

"Hangover." He groaned. "I wouldn't have come to school at all but I woke up, my mom was gone, there wasn't any food, and I realized if I was at school it would be time for lunch. So here I am."

Layne giggled. "You look like crap, man."

Krist groaned. "I feel like my head is gonna explode and I'm gonna die."

"No, you're not gonna die." Layne sang.

"Hey, where's Chad?" Courtney asked before she took a drink of her milk. I shrugged.

"I don't know."

"It's weird how he's always gone at lunch." Courtney said.

"I think he's cheating." Krist asked. Layne nodded in agreement before he took a drink of his water.

"He wouldn't do that." I said. Everyone shrugged.

"Seems like it." Courtney said quietly. I rolled my eyes. Always assuming things.

"Seems like what?" Dave asked as he and his "group" approached us. Anthony grabbed a handful of Layne's food and quickly shoved it in his mouth, and Layne looked as if he heart broke.

"My food." He whispered sadly.

"What the fucking shit do you want?" Krist snapped. "Can't you just leave us alone for like one day?"

"Shut up, Novoselic." Chad Smith snapped. Krist stood up from his seat and Layne buried his head in my chest.

"They're gonna fight. I don't wanna see a fight." He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Krist, it's okay-" I started but he stopped me.

"No, it's not okay. They call you a fag everyday, Kurt. But look at them. They're gay theirself. They pick on Layne because he's a little childish. They bother Courtney just because she slept with one guy and everyone is calling her a whore. I'm sick of it. Bring it on. I can take all four of you."

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Courtney cheered and soon the whole lunch room was cheering it on.

"Whose fighting?!" I heard the English teacher, Mr. Dirnt ask as he suddenly stood between them.

Thank God.

"We're gonna fight." Krist admitted. "Come on, just let us fight."

"No. There will be no fighting at this school. Krist go to the office. Chad, Flea, Dave, Anthony, follow me." Mr. Dirnt said. And everyone went their way.

But I noticed as Dave was leaving, he looked at me. His eyes seem to lock on me and I suddenly felt uncomfortable as his eyes drifted down my body and slowly back up. But then, he was gone.

"Damn it. I wanted to see a fight. It would've been a good one." Courtney said.

"I'm glad there isn't a fight." Layne said, sighing in relief.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <

The rest of the day went by quickly. I walked home, like I always do. When I got there, my mom was gone. Probably at work as usual. I only have one sibling, but she's living with my dad. It's my sister, Kim.

I took a quick shower and put on some fresh clothes for tonight. I didn't wear anything special. Just my normal clothes. Jeans, shirt with a flannel on top, and converse. It seemed to attract people though.

I sat around for a few hours, plucking my guitar strings until it was time to head out to my "job". I left my glasses sitting on my bed and I left my mom a note that I was going to a friend's house and I wouldn't be back until sometime in the night.

I closed the locked door behind me and sighed before going to the street.
>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N:
Sooooo... There's chapter one. I know it was boring but I just kinda wanted to introduce the characters in the story. The next chapter will be more interesting (;

Please Vote, Comment, Share and all that shit.

Have a good day ^-^

Chapter Two

I stood out on the street, waiting patiently for someone to pick me up. It was a slow night. I had only had one person to pick me up so far, and I've been here for two hours. Usually, I go for a about three, and tonight, I really need it. I know I'll be sore in the morning, but it's worth it.

I took another drag from the cigarette that sat between my fingers. A car slowly approached me, stopping directly in front of me. The window rolled down to reveal a younger looking man. Maybe a few years older than me.

"You looking to have some fun?" He asked, looking me up and down. I threw the cigarette on the ground and stomp on it before I nodded.

"Yeah." I mumbled. Even though I've been here for a while, I still got nervous. I guess I was a nervous person.

"How much?" He asked.

"Well, what do you want me to do to you?" I asked. He bit his bottom lip.

"I want it all. Handjob. Blowjob. And I wanna fuck you, too." He spoke quickly. I knew he was just eager to get me in his car to have his way with me.

"Well, for it all its $100." I answered. But it was a lie. It was only suppose to be $50, but maybe if he would agree to the $100 then I could go home after he got done with me.

He chuckled. "Okay. You seem worth it. Get in the car, cutie."

I opened up the door and slid inside. After shutting the door, I snapped on my seatbelt and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"We have to be done within an hour." I whispered as I ran my hand up and down his thigh. I learned from the girls that guys liked when you rubbed their thigh while driving.

"Okay." He simply said. "I hope you're ready to get the best fucking you're ever going to get."

I shivered in disgust. "I am." I whispered.

After a short drive, he began to pull into a driveway that lead to a two-story house. It was nice. The outside was painted white, and he had a big yard that looked as if they were a few toys kids would play with laying around. I suddenly looked at his hand to see a wedding ring on his left hand.

He must be married.

"Don't be shy, baby." He whispered in my ear before he bit down on my earlobe. He opened his car door and stepped out as I did the same. We walked to the front porch and he quickly pulled out a key from the pocket. He unlocked the door and we walked inside.

"Go to the bedroom, upstairs on the left, strip, and wait on the bed while I get some supplies." He whispered in my ear before he pushed me toward the stairs, causing me to nearly fall. I wanted to yell at him, but I didn't. I didn't like being pushed around, but it seems as if he's the type to do that.

But, I obeyed him. I crept up the stairs and into the bedroom on the left. I slowly took my clothes off, thinking maybe I shouldn't do this. But it was too late for thinking. I got on the bed, getting on my hands and knees.

Only moments later he came back into the room with a condom and a bottle of strawberry flavored lube. I was just glad he didn't have a bunch of sex toys like dildos and whips and handcuffs. Of course, I always wanted to try those things, but not while doing this. I wanted to do it while I was in a relationship. Like with Chad.

Of course, I've talked to him about it before, but he always says he isn't ready yet. But what's weird is that I've found a few condoms in his nightstand. Maybe my friends were right. Maybe he was cheating on me.

"Ready, baby?" He asked, snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded before crawling between his legs. And that's where it started.

> > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked as he zipped up his jeans. I shook my head.

"No. But thank you. That's very kind of you." I said with a smile. Not many people offer me a ride home.

"Okay. If you're sure." He said before he handed me one hundred dollars. I smiled and took the money, shoving it in my jeans pocket.

"Would you like to stay the night? I mean, it's pretty late outside." He said. I looked at the clock that sat on the nightstand. 2:03 A.M.

"No, thanks. I better be heading home. Have a good night." I said before leaving. I was just happy I had $150 dollars in my pocket tonight. Maybe I won't be back out on the street for a little while after tonight.

After walking for a while, I ended back on the street corner where I was in the first place. I was thinking maybe I could give someone a quick blowjob for $10 and then go home.

I leaned against a brick wall as I lit up another cigarette. Taking a drag, another car pulled up. The window slowly rolled down to reveal someone I was not expecting to see.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is." Dave said with a grin. He sank his teeth into his bottom lip. I stayed quiet. If I said one word and it was the wrong thing, I would surely getting a beating.

"Get in the car." He said. I shook my head.

"No. I'm not getting in the car with you." I said simply and crossed my arms.

"Get in the fucking car, or you will regret it." He said strictly.

"Or what? What am I going to regret?" I asked. It was late, I was tired, and I wasn't in the mood for his shit.

"Maybe the whole school will find out." He said.

"No! Dave, please, don't tell anyone." I begged. I felt as if I was on the edge of tears. If he told, I was so be dead. I'd forever be the school whore, and I'd probably be taken away from my mother.

"Then get in the car. I'll make you a deal." He said with a smirk. I sighed before climbing into his car. I didn't bother to put out my cigarette. I needed it to calm me down.

"I didn't know you smoked." He said with a chuckle. "And I didn't you know were a hooker either."

I rolled my eyes.

"So you're a slut, huh? Hmmm..."

"I'm not a-"

"You're a slut." He said. I sighed and took a drag from my cigarette.

"Look, Dave. If you don't tell anyone I'll do anything! Anything you ask me to! I'll do your homework for the rest of the school year for you or-"

"I only want one thing." He interrupted me once again. "I want you to be my sex slave."

I almost choked on my cigarette smoke. "What?! But you're... You're not gay. Are you?"

He rolled his eyes. "Bisexual. But more interested in guys. Besides, you're used to this stuff. So, what's it gonna hurt?"

"I don't know about this." I said. "I mean, what's gonna happen if I do agree?"

"If you agree, then around people, like at school, my parents, your parents, will be a couple. But when we're away from each other, you're my slave. But if you disagree, I'll be sure to tell the whole school." He answered.

"But what about my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Dump him." He said with a shrug.

"But-"

"And if you do agree, then no more of being on the street and having sex with random guys. Because if you're going to be mine, then I'm going to be the only one you're sleeping with."

"But I need the money." I stated.

"I'll buy you anything you want and need, Princess." He said, winking at me. "So, what do you say?"

"How about I think about it and tell you tomorrow, okay?" I asked.

"No, I need my answer now."

"Dave, that's quite a bit to think about. Just give me until tomorrow. I'll tell you tomorrow at school, first thing in the morning."

He sighed. "Fine. I'll give you until tomorrow."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you."

"I'll drive you home." He said, cutting a left turn.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Shoot."

"Why do you want me to umm... Be your... You know?" I asked quietly. He chuckled.

"Because, look at you. You're hot, smart, nerdy, and nerdy is cute. You have a nice body and just... Damn."

I felt my cheeks heat up and he looked over at me before he took my hand. "I'll treat you like a princess, Kurt."

And he then parked in front of my house before I could say anything else. I gave him a quick goodbye before I jumped out of the car and rushed inside.

Once I was in my room alone to myself, I picked up the phone and called Krist, asking him to come over as soon as possible.

> > > > > > < < < < < <

"So, Dave knows now, huh?" Krist asked shockingly after I finished my whole story. I nodded.

"I don't know what to do, Krist." I whined. He shrugged.

"Just give the guy a chance. I mean, other than being a sex slave, he seems like he'll be treating you pretty well. Besides, Chad could be cheating on you."

I sighed. "I can't let everyone know about it, Krist. I don't think I have any other option but to be with him."

He nodded. "Seems like it. So, just like, go for it."

I groaned and threw my head into the pillow. He laid beside me and stretched his legs.

"Is it okay if I crash here for tonight?" He asked. I nodded before pulling the comforter over us.

"Goodnight, Krist." I whispered before I placed a kiss on the top of his head. He smiled at me before shutting his eyes and falling into a deep sleep. But me, I couldn't sleep. I laid there all night, trying to make up my mind. And finally, I did.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

"Good morning to you." Layne chirped happily as I dragged myself into the classroom. "Awe. Didn't sleep good last night?"

I shook my head. "I didn't sleep at all."

He frowned. "Why? Is something bothering you?"

"Yeah, but it's a long story and I'd rather not talk about it." I said before a yawn escaped my lips.

"You look so cute when you're sleepy." A voice from behind me whispered in my ear. I turned around to see Dave standing there with a grin. Then he walked away.

"What did he say?" Layne whispered to me. I sighed.

"He called me a fag." I lied.

"Don't listen to him, Kurt." Layne said. Then the tardy bell rang.

"Okay, class, today-" Mr. Armstrong started off, but I blocked him out and looked over at Dave. He was looking straight at me, and he suddenly winked.

The whole class I couldn't really concentrate. Mr. Armstrong handed out a math sheet that was to be done by the end of class. If it wasn't for Layne, I wouldn't have finished. The whole class period Dave kept looking at me and it seemed as if he was undressing me with his eyes.

"You okay?" Layne asked as we made our way out the door.

I nodded. "Yeah. Just tired."

"Oh okay."

"Meet me in the janitor's closet." Dave whispered in my ear while no one was looking. I watched as he walked down the hallway, not even looking back at me.

Damn. Shit. Fuck.

You'll be okay, Kurt. Just agree and everything will be okay.

Oh no, what about Chad?!

Shut up and just go to the janitors closet.

"Where ya going?" Courtney asked as she grabbed my arm, holding me in place.

"Bathroom." I lied.

"Okay. But real quick, do you have a smoke?" She asked. I reached into my pocket and quickly pulled out a pack of cigarettes. My hand was shaky, and it seemed to take forever before I pulled out two cigarettes and have them to her.

"Thanks kurty birdy." She said as she disappeared down the hallway. I made my way to janitors closet. My body felt shaky and I had to admit I was scared. How did I know all this just wasn't a trap?

I opened up the door and quietly walked in. It was dark inside, and I couldn't find a light switch. As I was reaching around, someone pushed me against the wall and pressed their lips against mine.

"Finally. What took you so long?" He mumbled against my lips. I pushed him away and he flicked on a light switch.

"Okay. First off, if I agree, I want a few things in return." I said, crossing my arms.

"And what's that, Princess?"

"I want you to do the things you said like last night. I don't want to be on the street anymore. You're gonna provide me with the things I need. You're not going to be a complete asshole to me or my friends anymore. And that includes your friend too." I spoke calmly and confidently. "Also, no one can find out that I'm your sex slave. Also, I haven't broke up with Chad yet so we can't take this into action yet."

"Hmmm. Okay. I agree... But when are you ending things with this guy?" He asked.

"I don't know. Soon."

"I'm not a patient person, Kurt. You don't know how bad I want to be inside you. I fantasied about it last night." He said and he pressed his body against mine. He whispered the rest of what he was saying in my ear. "I imagined you screaming my name as I pounded into you. I imagine you telling me "harder... Faster... Deeper..." And you'd feel so tight around my cock."

I felt a shiver run down my spine. "I-"

"Just make it soon. I want you at my house tonight at 8:00. Do you understand me?" He asked.

"Y-yes. I understand." I whispered.

"Good. Now, get to class. Wouldn't want to be late, would you, princess?" He asked. I shook my head and nothing else was said before I left the janitors closet and went to class.

A/N: I'm just going to go ahead and tell you guys that for the rest of this story, there will be sexual content.



^ back to top ^