A+    A-

Chapter Three

"Mom, you're home!" I said before I ran to my mother, embracing her in a hug, which she returned. It was surprising to see my mom home when I got home from school. She was usually at work and I was left alone.

"Yeah, I got off work early today." She said with a tired sigh. "Finally. A break."

"I'm glad to see you, mom. I missed you." I said as I slowly pulled away from the hug. She ruffled my hair.

"I missed you too. So, the school called me. You're doing so amazing, Kurt. Straight A's. Good job. They also said something about a trip to New York for you and a few other students with straight A's. You also get to bring a friend with you."

I smiled. "Thanks. Would you maybe come on the trip with me?"

She sighed. "I would if I could, honey. But I can't. I have work. Take a friend from school."

I felt disappointed, but still gave my mother a smile in understanding. "I understand, mom. That's okay."

"If it's okay with you, I'm going to take a nap." She said, yawning at the end of her sentence. I nodded.

"Yeah that's okay. Have a good nap, mom."

"There's some snacks in the fridge." She said as she ran her way upstairs and into her room. I didn't bother to get any though. I was too nervous to eat. I kept thinking of Dave and what was going to happen tonight.

Part of me wanted to back out and tell Dave no. But I knew what would happen if I did that. My reputation would be ruined. My mother would hate me. I'd have no one. Just me, myself, and I.

I glanced over at the clock seeing that it was a few hours until eight and I had better be getting ready. I had to be confident tonight. I couldn't show Dave my weakness. I had to act brave though I was nervous as Hell.

I crept up the stairs, making my way to my room, but being quiet not to wake up my mother. I searched through my closet to find a clean flannel, but I still going to wear my same ripped jeans I was wearing now.

After picking out a flannel and a Mudhoney T-shirt, I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and looked down at my body.

I'm too skinny. I shouldn't be this skinny. I'm like a skeleton. Why am I like this?

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and got into the shower. Getting my hair wet, I reached for the shampoo bottle that smelt like coconuts. As I snapped open the bottle, the wonderful smell filled my nose. I poured the cold liquid into my hand before lathering it into my hair.

As I was washing my hair, lyrics began to fill my head.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous.
Here we are now, entertain us.

I smiled to myself, feeling as if I accomplished something. I'm defiantly writing those down when I get out of here.

After I got the shampoo out of my hair, I washed my body and got out. I grabbed a warm towel and began to dry off my cold, shivering body. Once I was nice and dry, I slipped into my clothes and sat down on my bed.

I reached for my notebook that laid on the nightstand. It was the notebook I kept all my lyrics in. I opened it up to a fresh page and began writing down the words I had thought of in the shower.

I pulled myself off the bed and stood in front of the mirror. I stared at my reflection, not really liking what I see back. I looked away to pick up my brush. I ran it through my blonde hair, getting out the tangles. I then put on my black glasses and slipped on my converse.

"It's okay, Kurt. Just go to his house and get this over with." I whispered to myself, sighing. I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I took a long drink of water from the bottle. The cold liquid ran down my warm throat. I then wrote my mom a quick note, saying I was going to a friends house to work on a protect, and I'd probably stay the night.

"Here we go." I whispered to myself before making my way out the door.

>>>>>><<<<<

(A/N: High five if you're ready for the smut! ? Cause here it comes!)

I knocked on the door lightly and looked down my feet, nervously kicking them around as I waited for the door to open. I could hear my heart beating in my chest. My palms were sweating. I felt like I was about to have a nervous breakdown.

"I see you've make it, Princess." Dave said, holding the door open for me. I slowly walked inside and looked around. It was a nice house and a bunch of pictures hung up on the wall.

"Yeah. I, uh, I'm here." I said, clapping my hands together and nervously smiling. He grinned and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. His lips were suddenly above him, but the gap between our lips was suddenly filled when he kissed me.

His lips were soft and smooth. It took me a moment, but I kissed back. Our lips moved together in sync until he suddenly pulled away.

"I'm not really into the kissing. I want to get straight to fucking." He whispered as he pulled my glasses off, siting them on the coffee table.

"Let's go to my room." He said, pulling my by my hand to his room. Once we were in his room, he opened the door to his closet and pulled me inside. He flicked on a light and I was surprised by what I saw.

The closet was big. Like really big. Almost as big as a room. They were chains hanging on the wall, a desk in the corner of the room, and a shelf that held many many toys.

"Anything you'd like to try, Princess?" He asked me, looking around the room.

"I'm not your first doing this with, am I?" I asked, swallowing hard. He shook his head.

"Only my second." He said. "Have you done any of this before?"

I shook my head. "No. I haven't."

"How about I tie you up today, huh? You trust me enough to do that?" He asked. I just nodded.

He grinned as he walked over to the shelf, collecting a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. He slowly pulled my flannel off before pulling my T-shirt over my head.

"Hands behind your back." He said in a singing tone. I did as told, putting my hands behind my back. He handcuffed them tightly, but not too good.

"Good boy." He said with a grin. "Maybe I'll let you come." He said before he put the blind over my eyes, letting me see nothing but darkness.

"Let's get you on the bed." He said, leading me over to the bed. He gently pushed me down on it.

"Get on your knees." He said. I obeyed him and got on my knees. I couldn't use my hands, so I laid my head against the mattress.

"You're such a good little slut." He said, and I could hear the grin in his voice. "You do anything daddy tells you to. Hmmm... I like that. Call me that. Daddy."

"Okay." I said.

"Okay, what, slut?"

"Okay, daddy." I said. He chuckled.

"You like it when I call you slut?" He asked as he walked around the bed.

"Yes, daddy. I love it." I said quietly. He chuckled and then I heard a zip, then I felt something against my lips. His dick.

"Come on. Open up for daddy." He said. I opened my mouth, letting him push inside. I began to bob my head, licking around the shaft and tip as I did so. I heard him groan from above me.

I couldn't hide the fact that my jeans were becoming uncomfortable. His words, just calling me a slut, turned me on. And to make it worse, he had my hands cuffed and my eyes covered, leaving me wondering what's coming next.

"Okay, stop. I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that." He said, pulling out of my mouth.

"Hmm... Better make this a little quick. My parents will be back soon." He said. I felt his weight on the bed with me and my jeans were slowly being pulled down off my legs.

What the hell am I doing?! I shouldn't be here doing this. And I sure as hell shouldn't be enjoying it.

"My, my." He taunted as he pulled my boxers off. His hand landed roughly on my ass. I felt like my cheeks were on fire.

"You're so cute." He said, chuckling. Then I heard a noise as if he was opening something. A condom.

"I'm not going to prep you." He stated. I've done this a few times without being prepped. As long as he used lube I didn't mind.

"Ready, princess?"

I nodded. "Yes, daddy."

He lined himself up at my entrance. No, he didn't push in. He rammed in, making me scream out in pain and pleasure. He covered my mouth with his hand.

"You've gotta be more quiet." He whispered as he trailed kissed up and down my neck, shoulder, and back. He began to thrust into me.

"Ugh... fuck." I moaned into his hand as he sped up.

"Fuck. You're so tight." He groaned as he slammed into me. I laid underneath him on my knees, moaning and whining.

"Pl-please touch me." I whined. He moved his hand away that covered my mouth and went to my dick. He began to stroke quickly as he switched angles, hitting a spot inside me no one has ever hit before.

"Oh- fu- daddy!" I screamed. He chuckled and hit that spot repeatingly. Over and over. And it was nothing like I had felt before.

"You like that, huh?" He whispered in my ear. I groaned in agreement and nod my head. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back.

"I wanna know something, Princess," He whispered, still pounding into me. "Who does this better. Me or Chad?"

"Y-you da-daddy. You."

His lips turned into a grin. "I figured you'd say that. Now... Come for me, slut." And that was the last thing he said before he let go on my hair, my head landing back down on the mattress.

As his hand slid up and down my cock, he still hit that spot. I could feel myself getting closer and closer until I finally came; exploding on the mattress.

"Fuck!" I whined. He only thrust into me a few more times until he let out a long moan. As his pace slowed, he pulled out of me. He then took my handcuffs off my wrist and took the blindfold off me.

I let out a sigh before getting off the bed and getting back into my boxers. Dave stood there, zipping up his jeans. I was getting ready to slip on the rest of my clothes until Dave stopped me.

"I have some pajamas for you. I'd like it if you stayed with me tonight. You can sleep with me and umm... I'd like to show you to my parents."

"Okay. I guess so." I said with a small smile. He led me out of the room and back to his bedroom. He closed the closet door.

"Do your parents know about that room?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I keep it locked and they don't have a key." He said with a sneaky grin. "Anyway, pajamas."

He went over to his wardrobe and pulled it open. He pulled out a pair of white pajama pants with blue strips, and a matching shirt.

"Thanks." I said quietly as I began to get dressed in them. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

"Let's just watch TV until my parents come home." He said, flicking through the channels. We watched TV for about twenty minutes until I heard the front door open and close.

"David! We're home!" A female voice called from downstairs. Dave rolled his eyes.

"Ignore my sister, okay? She can be... Stupid." He said with his arms crossed.

"Dave, don't be mean to your sister."

"Okay, baby." He said with a wink.

"Oh, umm, there's something I need to tell you." I whispered as we began to exit his room.

"K. Make it quick."

"I still haven't ended things with Chad yet."

He rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You-"

"I forgot." I whined and pouted at him. He groaned.

"Fine. I forgive you. But come on."

>>>>>><<<<<<

"Goodnight, Princess." Dave whispered in my ear. We laid in bed together, me snuggling into his chest and his arm around me, stroking the ends of my hair.

I yawned. "Goodnight, Dave."

Today had been a long day. But at least I got to meet new people. Dave's family is really nice. Especially his mom. But I think his sister knows about his past consider what she said.

"You got a new whore, Dave? How long are you planning on keeping this one?"

"Kurt?" Dave whispered, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow you better end things with Chad. Remember what I told you. You're mine, and I don't like sharing."

"Okay." I whispered.

"Good. Now sleep. Sweet dreams." He said sleepily. I closed my eyes and only in a matter of minutes I fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry for mistakes. I didn't proofread :P

Chapter Four

"What have I got myself into?" I whispered to myself as I stated up at my ceiling. "What have I done? Holy shit. I can't do this."

I laid in my bed, the phone in my hand, getting ready to call and ask Chad to come over so I could break things off with him. Like Dave said, he wasn't a patient person and I had to obey him. This has to be done.

I dialed the number with a shaky hand. I held it between my ear and shoulder as I adjusted my glasses on my face. It rang and rang, but around the tenth ring Chad's voice was on the other end.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Chad. Can you please come over? I, uh, need to talk to you about something." I said quietly as I picked at the button on my button up shirt.

"Uh, yeah. Just give me like fifteen minutes and I'll be there." He said, almost breathlessly.

"Okay. Please hurry." I said before I hung up the phone. The moment I sat it beside me, there was a knock at the door. I knew there was no way it could be Chad unless he suddenly got super speed. And I really hoped it wasn't Dave right now. I knew if it was, he would just want to fuck, and I didn't have time for that right now.

"Kurty, my little birdie, are you in there?" A voice asked as there was more knocking. Layne.

I jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs to open the door. There he stood on the other side. He smiled at me and gave me a quick hug. When he pulled away, he stepped inside.

"What's up? What's wrong? You okay? You look... Stressed. Would you like a massage?" He asked. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"I'm glad you're here." I said. "I think I'm going to end things with Chad."

"Oh." He said. Then he started clapping. "Finally. But umm, should I go?"

I shook my head. "No, no, no. You, little one, are going to stay here with me."

"Oooo. Okay. But can I have something?" He asked shyly with a little smile.

I nodded. "Sure. Anything you want."

"Can I have some chocolate milk and maybe watch some cartoons?" He asked, moving back and forth on his feet. I chuckled and took his hand, leading him into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and grabbed the chocolate milk from the fridge. He stood there, watching me with an eager smile. I shook up the milk before pouring it into the cup. When I finished, I gave him the cup and sat the milk back in the fridge.

"Yay! The delicious milk is mine!" He cheered before taking a drink. He had a chocolate milk mustache and a big grin on his face.

"Nice mustache." I giggled. He smiled proudly.

"Thank you." He said before wiping it away with his sleeve. He giggled.

"Let's go to the living room and watch cartoons, yeah?"

He smiled. "Yes, please."

We walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Layne sat next to me and crossed his legs, happily sipping on his milk.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked, flicking through the channels.

"Kurt! Go back! Go back! Go back! It was Tom and Jerry! Please. Please. Please!" He whined. I flipped back a couple channels until it was on Tom and Jerry. Layne threw his hands in the air.

"I love this show!" He chirped. I chuckled and crossed my leg over the other.

Where's Chad? What's taking him so long? Shouldn't he be here by now? I wandered to myself. And as if my thoughts were read, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said. Opening the door, Chad stepped inside and shut the door behind him.

"Hey, babe. What's going on?" He asked as he sat down in a chair that was in front of me.

"Sitting on an angry chair." Layne sang, looking at Chad, and then he giggled and turned his attention back to the show. Chad rolled his eyes, but smiled.

"I need to talk to you about something." I said before clearing my throat. "I think... Maybe we should break up. I mean-"

"You're breaking up with me for Layne?!"

"What? No."

"Wait what?!" Layne asked.

"Oh, well, whatever, Kurt. I never liked you anyway. Look at you. You're a freak, nerd, stupid, ugly, pathetic retard!" Chad yelled.

"Hey!" Layne snapped. "Don't you dare ever to my friend like that. You got it? I will kick your butt right here, right now, monkey boy. You're just jealous of Kurt!"

"Fuck off, Layne. Suck a dick." Chad snapped.

"Stop it. Chad, leave right now." I said, trying to be calm even though I felt like crying.

Am I really all those things? Am I stupid? Ugly? A freak? Pathetic?

"Yeah. By the way, there was someone else, Kurt. Someone better than you." Chad said. And that was his last words before he left.

"Kurt?" Layne asked softy.

"Yeah?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Don't listen to anything he said. You're not ugly. You're the most beautiful person in the world. You're not stupid. You're the smartest person I know. You're not a freak. You're not pathetic. You are a strong person, and you should be very proud of yourself. Chad, he's the one who is ugly, stupid, a freak, and pathetic." He said calmly. I gave him a small smile. That actually made me feel a little better.

"Thank you, Layne. I'm sorry he told you to suck a dick."

He shook his head. "It's okay. Maybe I will suck one. But not his baby one."

I burst into laughter. "You make me feel so much better. Thank you, Layne."

"You're welcome." He said with a giggle. "But I should be going back home. Are you going to be okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'll be okay."

He smiled. "Good. Thank you for the chocolate milk too."

"Anytime."

And as soon as he was out the door I burst into tears. All this time he lied to me. He said he loved me. He lied. Everyone lies to me. All I am is a pathetic freak.

Why should I be alive? Is there even a point? Things would be better without me. My mom wouldn't have to work two jobs. My dad hates me because I'm gay. (A/N: I know his mother was homophobic but for this story let's say she supports gays, okay? Okie.) I just take up space. I shouldn't be here. I should just take some pills and overdose. Die.

As I was making my way upstairs to my room to do what needed to be done, the phone began to ring. Maybe it was my mother. I suppose I should tell her I love her before I go.

I picked up the phone, mumbling a hello as I wiped my eyes. But it wasn't my mother on the other end. It was Dave.

"Hey, Princess. What's up?" He asked softly. I began to sob again.

"Pl-please come over daddy. I-I need help." I sobbed into the phone and collapsed on the floor.

"Kurt, are you okay?" He asked.

"No. D-daddy, I need you."

"Princess, I need you to do something for me, okay?" He said slowly.

"O-okay."

"Don't do anything, okay? Sit in the floor and repeat "it's going to be okay. Daddy is coming to help me" and stay there. I'm on my way. And Kurt, if you hurt yourself, I will too. So, you can't do anything, okay?"

"Okay, daddy. I-I'll try. Please-please hurry."

"I will, Princess. I'm on my way right now. Don't do anything. Daddy is coming to help you."

"Okay." I whispered before I hung up the phone. I sat there in the floor and pulled my knees to my chest.

"It's going to be okay. Daddy is coming to help me." I repeated over and over until the front door opened and footsteps approached me. Daddy kneeled down in front of me and pulled my into his chest.

"Princess, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Why do you need help?" He asked softly in my ear. I held onto him as if my life depended on it and sobbed into his chest.

"Ch-Chad... All this time... Someone else. Someone b-better. F-freak..."

"Kurt, you're not making any sense. But I'm guessing Chad did something, huh?"

"Y-yeah."

"Shhhh. It's okay, Princess. I'm here, I'm here. You're not alone. You're not going to hurt yourself. I'm not letting you. You're safe." He whispered soothingly in my ear.

"Why do you want m-me?" I asked. "I-I'm stupid... And pathetic, ugly, a freak-"

"I better never hear those words come out of your mouth again." Dave said. "Because that's all a lie. You're beautiful, smart, amazing, sexy, fun, adorable, and just... Just perfect."

"Do you really mean that?" I asked as I pulled away from his chest. I looked into his eyes and he nodded his head.

"Yes, Princess. I mean it."

I softly smiled. "Thank you, daddy."

"Now, what did Chad do?" He asked.

"He... umm... Was cheating on me."

"Wow."

"What?" I asked as I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.

"He must be pretty freaking dumb to cheat on you. But, at least I have you to myself."

I sniffled and giggled. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Do you have a mirror? Like a big mirror?" He asked. I nodded.

"There's one in my mom's room. Why?"

He grinned. "Well, how about I fuck you in front of the mirror and you look in the mirror and watch?"

"If you want."

"C'mon. Let's go." He said as he stood up. He pulled me up to my feet and picked my up bridal style before carrying me to up my mom's bedroom.

"We're gonna have to wash the sheets and put them back when we get finished." I informed him. He nodded his head before laying on top of me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to grind his hips into mine. His lips went to my neck where he placed gentle kisses and nibbles. I threw my head back against the mattress and sank my teeth into my bottom lip.

"I'll make you feel beautiful." He whispered to me as he took my shirt off. He began to kiss from my jawline down to my neck. He placed kisses on my left shoulder before moving over to my right shoulder. After kissing them, he moved down to my chest. He kissed my whole upper body, stopping at the button my jeans.

He then pulled away, leaving me whining and whimpering.

"Don't stop." I whined. He chuckled and took his shirt off, throwing it on the floor. I watched as he took his jeans off and then mine. Laying on his back, he pulled me on top of him.

"Kiss me." I whispered. He leaned up, pressing his lips against mine. As our lips moved together, I captured his bottom lip between my teeth. I bit into it, causing him to moan. I tugged at his lip before pulling away.

"Don't think you're in control, Princess." He said with a grin. I pulled his boxers off, letting his member spring free.

I watched as precum slowly rolled down the shaft, almost making me drool. I quickly crawled down between his legs and slowly licked up precum. I took him into my mouth, sucking on the tip. Some of the precum oozed into my mouth, and I swallowed it like a good boy.

"You're so freaking hot." Dave groaned. "Look at yourself in the mirror. Watch yourself suck on my cock."

His words send a shiver down my spine. I obeyed him and looked at myself in the mirror, watching as my lips slid up and down his dick.

"That's enough." Dave whispered. I teasingly slid his dick out of my mouth.

"Now, sit on daddy's cock and ride me like a good little slut." He said. I took my boxers off and obeyed, sitting down on his dick that was wet with my spit.

"Mmm. God." Dave groaned. Once I was settled down on him, I gave myself a moment to adjust, and then I began to bounce.

"Look in the mirror." He reminded me. I looked up in the mirror, watching myself as I bounced up and down on him. I watched as his cock appeared and disappeared inside me.

"You like watching yourself?" He asked. I nodded my head and moaned in response.

I stopped bouncing, but only to grind my hips into him. Fuck, it felt so good the way his dick massaged against my walls.

"Get off and get on your hands and knees." He demanded. I got off him and got on my hands and knees. He put my directly in front of my mirror and grabbed my hips, ramming into me.

I watched as I screamed out in pain and pleasure. He held a tight grip and pounded into me. I held myself up with my hands, but because of his violent thrust, my body kept jerking forward, almost making my arms give out underneath me.

"You think you're ugly now?" He asked. I shook my head for no and moaned loudly. I watched as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back. He spit into my mouth.

"Swallow it, slut." He demanded. I obeyed him and swallowed the spit.

"Fuck, I'm g-gonna come." He groaned before letting my hair go and pushing my head down to the mattress.

After a few more thrust, he pulled out of me and jerked himself off. I watched as he did so until he exploding; getting his mess on my back.

"Ugh fuck." He groaned once he rode out his high.

"Touch yourself."

"Okay, daddy." I said with a nod. I grabbed my member and quickly moved my hand back and forth.

"Watch yourself." He said. I looked in the mirror and watched as I pleasured myself. It made everything more hotter to watch from the mirror.

"Come for daddy, slut. Come right now. Shoot everywhere." He growled in my ear. I did as told and came. I watched myself as I shot into the air.

"That was hot." I said breathlessly.

"You like fucking in front of mirrors?" He asked. I nodded.

"Uh huh."

He grinned. "Maybe we'll do it again sometime then. Tomorrow, I'm going to introduce you to my friends."

And I suddenly began to dread tomorrow.

A/N: So I got asked how I made Layne's character so "adorable" haha. The answer is that I did Layne's character based from my personality. Hahaha. Also "Why doesn't Kurt top instead of Dave?" I just feel like Dave would top for some reason :P

Also, I started randomly shipping Kurt & Layne. And I was kinda thinking of writing a story. Sooooo... Should I do smut or fluff for dat one? Pwease help?

Thanks xoxo



^ back to top ^