A+    A-

Chapter Five

A/N: Anyone wanna be my internet friend? Hehe.

Btw, NO SMUT in this chapter. I was just in the mood for some fluff. Sowwe.
>>>>><<<<

"Kurt! Wait. Umm.. Hi, Dave?" Krist said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Kurt, why are you holding hands with him?"

"Umm... He's my da-or umm boyfriend." I said, looking up at him with a smile. He smiled back at me and nodded his head.

"Yep. Kurt and I are boyfriends." He said. "Now, if you will excuse me, I would like to walk my boyfriend to his locker."

"Oh. Uh alright. That's okay. I'll see you after class, Kurt." Krist said. I nodded my head and followed behind him, my hand locked in his.

"What have you done to my best friend?" A voice stopped us. I looked to see Layne standing by his locker, having trouble to get it open again.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a chuckle.

"You're dating?" He asked. I nodded and a smile appeared on his face.

"That's good. I'm happy for you. But, erm, I need help again." He whined. I chuckled and pulled Dave over to Layne's locker.

"How about I watch you try to open it? I can help you." I said. He nodded his head and punched his combination in and tried to open his locker but it wouldn't open.

"I hate you, you stupid locker! You're a meanie! A big fat meanie!" Layne yelled at his locker before he punched it. I chuckled and opened it for him.

"See! It hates me." He whined. "I thought I was loveable!"

"C'mon, Kurt. I have people for you to meet." Dave said, pulling at me.

"I have to go. I'll see you around, Layne." I said. He nodded and dug his stuff out of his locker.

"I'm a little nervous." I whispered. He chuckled and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Don't be. They'll love you, Princess." He said before he placed a kiss on my cheek, causing me to smile.

I wasn't sure what it was. Maybe it was where I was broken hearted and needed comfort, but I felt happy with Dave. I felt... Safe, fuzzy inside. Weird. But a good weird.

"Anthony, Chad, Flea, this is my beautiful, sweet boyfriend, Kurt. Kurt, my darling, these are my friends, Flea, Chad, and Anthony." He introduced me to the three boys who were leaning against their lockers.

"Boyfriend, huh? Oooo la la." Anthony teased. I felt my cheeks heat up and I couldn't hide the smile on my face. If only he knew Dave wasn't my boyfriend, but my master.

"Yeah. So you can't pick on this little cutie anymore." Dave said. I cleared my throat, letting him know he was forgetting something. "Or his friends." He added.

"Hmmm... Okay. I guess so." Chad said with a shrug. Anthony's eyes seemed to slowly move up and down my body, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. But Dave wasn't paying any attention to him to notice.

"So, how would you like to skip class with us?" Flea asked. I shook my head.

"No, I can't. Sorry." I denied.

"How about you, Dave?" He asked. Dave shook his head.

"No, I have to show up to class today." He said. Then the loud bell rang through our ears.

"C'mon, I don't wanna be late." I said, pulling Dave with me to class.

"Do we have to go?" He whined. I nodded and soon after we were in front of the classroom door, Mr. Armstrong greeting us with a "good morning."

"Sit beside me?" I asked.

"In the back?" He shot back. I nodded and followed him into the main back of the classroom where we took our seats. I sat my bag in the floor and unzipped it, pulling out all my materials for this class period. When I looked back at Dave, he was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just. You." He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and fixed my glasses on my face. The tardy bell rang, a few students quickly rushing in with Mr. Armstrong following behind them.

Suddenly, a note was tossed on my desk. I looked over to see Dave smiling at me. Quietly and slowly, I unfolded the note and read it.

You look so adorable.

I felt my cheeks heat up, but I hoped he didn't notice. I wrote no before giving him back the note. It was nice to have someone think I was cute, but I didn't really need to be told. Because it wasn't true.

{italics is Kurt's note and bold is Dave}

Yes. I just want to kiss you right now.

I want to kiss you, too.

Skip next period with me. Let's go to the football field.

Is that a good idea?

Yeah

I'm sore today...

I only want a kiss and cuddles.

I smiled and looked over at him, nodding my head to let him know I agreed. He smiled back at me and reached underneath the table, taking my hand and holding it tightly. I massaged my thumb against his.

Class was slow and boring. It seemed like a minute was five minutes. But eventually, me and Dave were sneaking out of the building and to the football field.

As we were talking, he suddenly tackled me on the ground and laid down beside me. He grabbed me, and pulled me on top of him. He wrapped my arms around my small waist as I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"How are you feeling today?" He suddenly asked.

"A little sad. But I'm okay."

"I'm sorry Chad did something like that to you. He doesn't deserve you. You, Kurt, you deserve to be treated like a princess." He said softly.

"I don't think so." I whispered.

"You do. You really really do." He whispered to me. "Kurt, I heard that you sing and play guitar. Is that true?"

"Yeah. It's-It's true." I said said shyly. "But I'm not very good."

"I bet you're amazing. Will you play for me sometime?"

"Maybe." I said, blushing.

"I'm going to write a song for you, Kurt." He said.

"Oh really?"

"Yep." He said before he flipped us over to where we were laying beside each other. He pulled my glasses off and looked into my eyes.

"You have the most beautifulest eyes I've ever seen." He said softly before moving a piece of hair out of my face.

"So do you. I like brown eyes." I said.

"Hey! What do you two think you're doing?" A voice yelled. I looked up to see an angry football coach.

"N-nothing, sir." I said quickly.

"Skipping class, eh? Do I need to tell the principal about this?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, Mr. Whatever your name is. That's okay. We were just leaving." Dave said as he pulled himself off the ground. He took my hand and pulled me up. Next thing I knew we were both running into the building.

"You look so scared." He said, laughing. I playfully slapped him.

"I was! I could've just got into trouble!" I whined. He chuckled.

"Maybe I'll turn you into a bad boy." He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Like that's ever going to happen."

"Hey, umm, there's a fair this weekend and I thought maybe you'd like to go with me?" He suddenly asked. "Unless you'd rather go with your other friends."

"Yeah, I'd love to go with you."

He smiled. "Awesome. By the way, I want you to come over tonight. I have something for you, Princess."

"Okay, daddy." I said with a giggle. Then the bell for third period rang.

"I better go. I'll see you later. Have a good day, daddy." I said before I pecked his lips. With a blush on my face, I sped walked to class.

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter. I felt laaaaazy

Note

Hey...

Sorry but not an update :c

But! I do have a new story.

Please check it out?

It's called BLACK ROSES

It's a ship between Kurt & Layne.

I started shipping them after reading this one shot about them.

Anyways, I'll update this book soon.

Bunny=

(\_/)
(o.o)
(___) 0

Bye bye now. Have a good day

Chapter Six

"What are you doing?" Dave's voice whispered through the phone. I moved around on my bed a little, getting comfortable.

"Just laying in bed. How about you?" I asked as I shifted the phone around between my ear and shoulder.

"Nothing. But do you want to know a secret?" He asked slowly.

"Yes, daddy."

"I'm horny." He said. I took in a sharp breath.

"Aren't you always?" I asked, chuckling a little.

"Well, not all the time. I was just thinking..."

"Thinking about what?" I asked shyly.

"Thinking about how your lips slid up and down on my cock." He said. And my whole body felt as if it was on fire. I already knew I was blushing. I knew my cheeks were red. And suddenly my jeans became uncomfortable.

"Daddy..." I whined.

"What is it, baby boy?" He asked innocently.

"I want you here with me." I whispered.

"Why?"

I sank my teeth into my bottom lip. "Because."

"Tell me." He demanded.

"So you can... Umm... You know."

"So I can what?" He said. I could hear the amusement drip from his voice.

"Fuck me." I whispered.

"Oh really?"

"Uh huh."

"I wish I could." He whispered. "I'd be pounding into you so hard and fast. My dick deep inside you..."

I moaned at his words. I could almost feel him inside me, doing exactly as he said.

"I want you to dirty talk me." He said. "Until I come."

"I-I don't know..." I said, feeling shy and nervous.

"C'mon, Princess. Don't be shy. Just do it. Once." He pleaded. I grinned.

"Beg me then."

"Princess..."

"You want it? Then beg me."

He was silent a moment. "Please, baby doll, please dirty talk me and make me come. My cock is so hard thinking about you."

"You're getting hard thinking about fucking me, huh? I know you've been thinking about doing me all day." I whispered. He groaned.

"Ugh yes. Keep going. Don't stop." He whispered.

"Are you touching yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I want to feel you inside me. You fill me up so well." I said, my cheeks feeling hot. "Will you put that cock in my tight ass?"

"Mmm... Yes, baby."

"I want to choke on your cock. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot come."

"Shit, baby boy. God, you're so good."

"Use me like your fuck toy, daddy."

"I will." He gasped. I could hear his hand moving up and down on his member. I could tell he was going fast.

"I'm your dirty whore, daddy. Fuck me. Use me. Do anything you want to me."

"Uh huh. Almost there." He whispered.

"I want to be in between your legs, sucking on your cock. I want to taste your come. I want you to fill my mouth with it."

"Oh g-god. I'm coming!"

"Mmm. Come on me, daddy. Come all over me... Inside me..." I whispered. As he came, he let out a long moan.

"You're so hot." He whispered. I felt myself blushing all over again.

"How did I do, Daddy?"

"Good. So so good. I guess I owe you now, huh?"

I giggled. "Yeah. But not right now. My mom will be home soon. I have to go, daddy."

"When will you be here?" He whined.

"After I shower."

"Good." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Goodbye, Daddy. See you soon."

"Bye, Princess." He said before I hung up the phone. I cupped my mouth with my hand.

Did I seriously just do that? Oh my god I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe I said those things.

I looked down at my jeans, seeing I had a huge bulge there. I bit my bottom lip as I undid my jeans, slowly pulling them down my legs. My mom wasn't suppose to be home for another ten minutes.

I grabbed my hard member, jerking myself off quickly as my thoughts went wild about Dave.

His warm tongue slid down the shaft, licking up the precum. Slowly, teasingly, his tongue went back up to the tip where he slowly swirled his tongue around it. He suddenly pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"It taste so good. You'll fill my mouth with your hot come, won't you?"

"Yes, daddy." I moaned aloud.

He smiled innocently before taking me back into his mouth. He bobbed his head back and forth. I could feel my dick hit the back of his throat.

"Oh my god." I whined, moving my hand faster and slipping my thumb across the slit.

He slowly pulled away again, but began to slid his tongue around the slit. I gasped as I felt something enter the slit. Looking down at him, I saw he had a tongue ring. {A/N: I know Dave doesn't have a tongue ring but it's Kurt's fantasy} The metal ball slid across the tip, along with his warm tongue.

"Daddy, I'm-I'm gonna come." I whispered.

"Yeah? Come in my mouth, slut. I want to taste your come."

"Ugh!" I groaned as I came; shooting on my hand. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my back arched. I jerked at my member as I rode out my high.

"D-daddy." I whined. I picked up a dirty sock off the floor and cleaned the mess off my hand. After pulling up my jeans, I hopped into the shower.

>>>><<<<

"Finally." Dave said, pulling me inside. "You're here."

I giggled. "Yeah, I'm here."

"Come on. I have some things for you." He said, taking my hand. I locked our fingers together.

"Everyone is gone. Well, except my sister. But she's in her room." Dave informed me. I nodded and stepped inside his room. He shut the door behind him and pushed me on the bed, crawling between my legs.

He placed a kiss on my nose, making me giggle. And then my cheek, forehead, other cheek, chin, and then lips.

"You're beautiful." He muttered against my lips.

"Nope." I whispered, deepening the kiss.

"Yes." He said back. Our lips were moving together perfectly. Like a drumbeat and a bass line.

"Dave- Um, ewww." A voice interrupted us. We quickly broke apart, but Dave was still laying on me.

"What do you want, Lisa?"

"I just wanted to tell you I was going to a friends house. But it seems your busy with your whore. Whose better, him or Taylor?"

"Huh?" I asked, looking at Dave, who was looking at Lisa.

"Lisa. Get out." Dave said sternly. She rolled her eyes, but left, shutting the door behind her.

"Who's Taylor?" I asked. Dave shook his head.

"No one. Don't worry about it, Princess. He was in the past, okay?"

I nodded slowly, unsure. "Okay."

"Anyway," He said, pulling himself off me. "I have something for my princess."

He opened his closet, returning back to me with a pretty big box. It was plain black with a little grey bow at the top. He opened it, pulling out a ring with a black diamond in it.

"This is for you, my Princess." He said as he took my hand. He slid the ring on my finger, smiling that it was a perfect fit.

"I don't really think that I de-"

"Shhh." He said, pulling out another thing. A collar. It was black, with a little silver heart on it.

"What's with that?" I asked. He chuckled before putting it around my neck.

"This is what you will wear when it's just you and me." He whispered in my ear. "Don't wear it to school though, okay?"

"Okay, sir."

Next, he pulled out two black ties and a white button up shirt. "You ever role played?" He asked. I shook my head for a no.

"Hmm... Well, I was thinking next time we have some fun, we can role play. You know, you be the slutty school boy and I be the teacher."

"Oh okay." I said, blushing. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"Lastly, this." He said before he pulled out a vibrator. I felt my eyes go wide and my cheek heat up again.

"This is for when you're alone at home, and I'm not there with you." He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Okay, daddy."

He smiled before taking off the collar and setting it in the box, along with the rest of the stuff.

"Why are you giving me this stuff, daddy?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I just wanted to get something for my princess. Oh, and here." He said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box.

"I got you this to give to your mom. You know, tell her it's from you." He said. I opened the box to see a beautiful ring.

"Oh, Daddy. She'll love it. Thank you. You didn't have to-"

"I wanted to. Remember, I'm suppose to get you stuff." He said, chuckling.

I giggled. "Yeah. Thank you, daddy."

"You're welcome, Princess." He said before placing a kiss on my lips. Dave was so sweet. No way in heck would Chad do something like this.



^ back to top ^