A+    A-

Chapter Nine

I limped around on the streets, trying to get to Dave's house. My whole body hurt. I felt weak and disgusted. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I was practically raped. That bastard raped me.

Standing in front of Dave's porch, I was dreading to walk up the stairs. So, instead of walking, I crawled up them. It seemed to take everything in me to get back up on my feet.

My shaky hand balled into a fist before knocking on the glass part of the door. I heard footsteps get closer and closer until the door swung open, Dave standing on the other side.

"Kurt?" He said, his voice a whisper. He slowly looked me up and down. My eyes began to tear up.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm s-so sorry."

"Get in here." He said, pulling me into his arms. I burst into tears and nearly collapsed on the floor, but he held on to me, not letting me fall.

"Oh, Kurt... Who would do such a thing? What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, Dave. I shouldn't have... But I-I'm so stupid."

"You're not stupid. Now, kitten, tell me. Who did this?"

"I'm scared to tell you." I whispered.

"Don't be. Don't be scared. I need to know."

"An-Anthony." I choked out.

"Anthony? Why?!" He said, his teeth gritting. I could tell from his voice that he was angry. Very angry.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I shouldn't have listened to them. I-I shouldn't have went back to the street." I sobbed into his chest.

"After we get you cleaned up, I want you to tell me everything, okay? I'll deal with Anthony later." He said, mumbling the last part.

"Okay." I whispered. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style up the stairs and into his bedroom. He laid me on the bed before disappearing into the bathroom.

I grabbed a pillow and pulled it into my chest. The bed felt so soft and warm and I didn't ever want to get up. I just wanted to close my eyes, fall asleep, and never wake up.

"Come on, baby." He spoke softly, pulling me up out of bed. My heart skipped a beat when he called me that.

He took me in the bathroom and helped me stand on my shaky feet. He finished taking off my ripped shirt before pulling my jeans and boxers off. He helped me out of my socks and put all the clothes in a small pile.

"Get in." He said, helping me get into the bathtub that was full of warm water. I slowly sank down into the comforting water and sighed in relief.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded my head and shut my eyes.

"Yeah," I said, sighing. "I'm just really sore and the water feels good."

"So, what happened?" He asked as he grabbed the shower head. Turning it on, he began to wet my hair.

"Well... That day you were late for school, I asked Anthony, Flea, and Chad if they had seen you." I said slowly. I peeked open one eye to make sure he was looking at me and listening. He nodded for me to continue. "And they ended up telling me a story... About Taylor... And umm..."

"What? You got scared of me?" He asked, getting the wet hair away from my eyes. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah. A little bit. And... I tried to ignore you. Dave, I'm so sorry." I spoke with a shaky voice as tears began to blurry my vision. He poured the shampoo into his hand before lathering it up into my hair.

"Don't cry, Princess. It's okay. I understand. Continue." He said calmly. And by the sound of his voice I knew everything was okay.

"And I went back to... What I was doing. You know. And then, Anthony found me and he-he told me to get into his car. And, Dave... He-he raped me... And it hurt so bad. It-it hurt." I sobbed, covering my eyes with my hands. Dave tangled his fingers in my soapy hair before lifting my head up to where I was face to face with him.

"It's going to be okay, angel. I promise. We're going to get him back, Kurt. I'll make sure that sick bastard never hurts you again." He said before pulling me into his arms, squeezing me tightly.

"I love you, Dave." I whispered softly.

"I love you, too, my angel."

He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes a moment. His eyes flicked down to my lips for a split second before he pressed his lips against mine.

He kissed my lips softly, as if they were as fragile as glass. His lips were soft and sweet. As I cupped his cheek, I deepened the kiss. The kiss lasted a while until he slowly pulled away, pecking my lips.

"Let's finish getting you cleaned up." He said before holding the shower head over my head again, getting the shampoo out.

* * * * * *

"I'm cold." I whined, snuggling into Dave's chest. He wrapped his arm around me and stroked the ends of my damp hair.

"I'm sorry." Dave whispered.

"Sorry for what?" I asked quietly.

"For what Anthony did to you. I should've been there. I shouldn't have let him hurt you." He said. And then he began to cry. The first time I had seen Dave cry.

"Shhhh. Don't cry. Its okay. I'm here with you and that's all that matters. Like you said, we're going to get him back." I said softly, rubbing my hand up and down his back soothingly.

"I just don't want anyone to ever hurt you." He whispered. "I'm not suppose to let that happen."

"It's alright, Dave. You didn't know it was going to happen."

"Are you going to be okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm going to be okay. I promise."

"Good. Well, you should get some rest. You're probably tired."

"Okay. Goodnight, Dave."

"Sweet dreams, angel."

I shut my tired eyes, sleeping almost instantly taking over me. But the nightmare I had was the worse.

Chapter Ten

"Please, Dave. Don't-" I started. But before I finished my sentence, Dave's fist went straight into Anthony's cheek, sending him crashing down to the cold floor.

Students came rushing over to see what was going on. Chants were being thrown in as Dave punched Anthony over and over. When I saw the blood, I looked away and my legs began to move quickly.

I had to get out of there. I didn't want to see Anthony and I didn't want to see what Dave was doing to him. I didn't run out of the school, but I ran into the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall and slid down to the floor.

As I put my head into my hands, I began to cry. Everything was my fault. I ruined Dave and Anthony's friendship. I caused myself to get raped. Everything's my fault.

"Kurt, are you in here?" A voice, that was almost in a whisper, asked as a gentle peck was hitting the stall.

It was Layne, and I didn't want him to know I was crying. I didn't want him to know about everything that happened with Anthony. I quickly wiped my eyes, sniffled, and cleared my throat.

I pulled myself off the floor and unlocked the stall. After opening the door, Layne pulled me into a hug, squeezing me tightly.

"I saw you run in here, and I heard you crying. Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. I'm not okay." I said with tears filling my eyes again. I hid my face in his chest and cried.

"What happened?" He asked softly, holding me tighter.

"Anthony... He... Layne, he... Raped me." I sobbed, whispering the last part.

"No. Kurt, no. He couldn't have. N-no."

"He did." I whispered.

"But... Why?" He asked quietly, his voice cracking. I felt one of his warm tear drops hit my neck.

"Because he's a bad person." I whispered. "But it's okay. I'm okay."

Before anything else was said, the door opened, Dave standing underneath the doorway. Layne slowly pulled away from me and wiped his eyes.

"Kurt. C'mon we have to go." Dave said, holding the door open for me.

"Will you be okay?" Layne asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll be okay. I'll see you around." I said before leaving the bathroom. Dave grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers with mine.

"Come on. Let's just ditch the rest of the day." He said.

"Are you in trouble?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. A teacher never came by, so I guess not for now. Why'd you run into the bathroom?"

"I got scared." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, Princess. I had to do something to him for hurting you. And... we need to go to the police."

"What?! No! I'm not going to the police!" I nearly shouted. My heart started to pound in my chest. I couldn't let those people know what he did to me.

"Kurt, listen to me." He said, holding my arms down. "He hurt you. He needs to be in jail."

"No, Dave. I'm okay. Really, I'm okay."

"You're not okay, Kurt."

"But... But I'll get arrested too! They can't know I'm a prostitute. Please, Dave, no. I-I can't."

He sighed. "I guess you're right. But I will find a way to get him in jail. I will."

"Okay. Now, let's just forget about it and go home. Please."

"Actually, I have to go to my dad's work place. Will you come with me?" He asked, taking my hand again. He locked our fingers together and soothingly rubbed his thumb over mine. I nod my head, letting him know I agreed.

* * * * * * * *

"It's so good to see you, Dave." His dad said, patting his back. I looked around the small office room. The only thing in there was a black couch, a chair with a desk in front of it, and a few pictures on the wall. It was nice though.

"Yeah. I missed you." Dave said with a smile on his face.

"I missed you too, son. But I have a meeting to go to. How about you and your friend stay here until I get back? It should only last about an hour." He said, standing up out of his chair. Dave nodded. His father smiled and gave him a quick hug before leaving the room.

Dave flopped down in the black chair and spun around a few times. He looked up at me and bit into his bottom lip.

"Come here." He said quietly. I stepped closer to him until I was standing directly in front of him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down to where I was straddling his lap.

"You're so beautiful. You know that?" He whispered, hovering his lips over mine. Instead of speaking, I tangled my fingers in his hair and pressed my lips against his.

Only after a few seconds he was battling his tongue with mine and grinding his hips up into mine. I didn't feel scared, because I trusted Dave, and I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

He stood up from the chair, my legs wrapping around his waist. He laid me on the desk and hovered over me. As his lips landed on mine again, he undid my jeans.

It wasn't long before both of our clothes were off. I found myself on the floor, on my knees, and Dave standing in front of me. His hard cock was right in front of my face. I just wanted it in my mouth.

Ever so slowly, he slid the tip over my bottom lip. He was teasing both me and himself. A grin was spread across his face.

Suddenly a drop of precum dropped on my bottom lip. I was quick to lick it off. He chuckled a little before slowly pushing the tip into my mouth, but no more than that.

"Suck." He demanded. And I obeyed him like a good boy. I sucked on the hard tip and slid my tongue across the slit. More of the precum filled my mouth, making me shiver in delight.

I wanted him to come in my mouth. I didn't care if I got fucked or not. I just wanted to taste the hot liquid. I looked up at him with innocent eyes as I took more of him into my mouth.

"Mmm. I didn't say you could do that yet." He whispered. But I really didn't care. I took as much of him in my mouth as I could. I bobbed my head back and forward and swirled my tongue around the tip.

"K-Kurt... stop before I come." He whined. I shook my head and continued to bob my head until he grabbed my head and pulled himself out of my mouth.

"You're such a needy slut." He said with a grin. I licked my lips slowly before rising back up my feet.

"I wanted to taste your come." I whined. He chuckled before bending me over the table.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready."

He slowly started to push in me, his dick wet from my spit. My mouth opened, a groan falling out. He wasted no time holding on to my hips and ramming in me; back and forth.

"Fuck, I love you. I love you so much." He whispered in my ear from behind.

"I-I love you t-too." I said in a whine as he hit that spot in me over and over. The sound of his skin slapping against mine and our moans filled the room. I could care less if anyone heard us.

And instead of it feeling like sex, it felt like we made love.

~~~~~~~

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!



^ back to top ^