A+    A-

Chapter Nine

"I'm really sorry about last night." Eddie said, running his finger tips down my back. We had only been awake a little while and he was already apologizing for last night. We laid in bed, both of us on our side, looking at each other.

"It's okay. Eddie, I'm so thankful for you, you don't even understand. You're just always there for me. Like a superhero."

He tucked my hair before my ear. "You know I'd never hit you, right?"

"I know."

"That one time was a mistake. I was drunk and I swear it'll never happen again."

"I know, darling. Let's not bring up the past. That was so long ago."

He pecked my lips. "I think about it everyday though. I hate that I hurt you."

"But it's fine. Everything is good now. No one knows about it. And you promised me you'd never get drunk again."

He sighed. "I know. I just wish I could go back and change things. I just don't want to ever lose you."

"You won't lose me unless you let me go."

"I'm not letting you go."

I smiled. "Good, because I don't want to go."

"I probably lost my job, huh?" He said out of the blue.

"I'd say so."

He snickered as he wiped the sleep away from his eyes. "I did beat the shit out of him, didn't I?"

"Yep."

"That'll show him not to mess with my baby."

"Come on, let's get up. I want some coffee." I said, pulling myself out of the bed. He yawned as he followed behind me.

****
***
**
*

I looked at myself in the mirror. Ten weeks pregnant, but still no baby bump yet. My hormones were going crazy though. I had been so horny. I just couldn't control myself.

I already had sex twice this morning. I've also been masturbating quite a bit again. I didn't want to wear Eddie out.

Things haven't been so great though. Eddie lost his job, money is getting low, and he's had a hard time finding a new job. If I could, I would try to find a job, but he just won't let me.

"Kurt, you have some mail." Eddie said from another room. I pulled my shirt back down and followed where his voice was coming from, which was the living room.

"I never get mail." I said as I took it from his hand. I looked at the address to where it came from. After seeing it was from my dad, I didn't know if I wanted to open it or not.

"What's wrong?" Eddie asked. I sat down on his lap in the chair.

"It's from my dad. I just don't know if I should open it or not." I said with a sigh.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to open it." He said. He wrapped both his arms around me, holding me in place.

I quickly opened the letter, just wanting to know what hid inside it. It was a note neatly folded. When I unfolded it, a piece of paper fell out.

I picked it up to see it was a check. It was written for $25,000. I nearly hit the floor. Before saying anything to Eddie, I read the letter.

Dear Kurt,

I'm sorry for the way I treated you when you came to visit. You're my son, and I love you. I'm sorry that I left when you were just a little boy. I should've been there for you. I hope you're very happy with your boyfriend. I hope you have a great, fun, long life with him. I don't know what else to say. But, I hope the money is enough to get you, Eddie, and the baby by for a while. I hope you could visit again soon and we can start over.

Love, Dad xoxo

"We have twenty-five thousand dollars." I spoke quietly, maybe a little unsure.

"Wait. What did you just say?"

I held up the check. "Eddie!" I jumped up from his lap. "Dad gave us twenty-five thousand bucks!"

"Oh my god! That's amazing!" He said, jumping up from his seat. He then wrapped his arms around me. He lifted me from my feet and spun me around.

I giggled until he sat me down. After he did, he pressed his lips against mine; hard.

"You know what this means?" He asked.

"What?"

"We can leave here. We can move to Seattle. You've always wanted to go there."

I smiled. "Yeah. And we can raise our baby there."

"Well, go pack your bags, darling!" He said eagerly.

------

Eddie'sPOV;

Seattle would be the perfect place to finally pop the big question. Kurt's always wanted to go there for some reason. Aberdeen, Seattle to be exact.

For a while, I had thought about proposing to him, and now would be the perfect chance. I just can't wait to finally call him my husband. I can't wait to watch him walk down the isle. It'll be perfect.

"Eddie get in here!" Kurt whined.

"I'm coming." I replied before I began go help him pack.

Chapter Ten

Sorry for the shorter chapter.
Next chapter will be longer
----

I sat on the couch with a blanket over me, reading a book while Eddie was in the shower. We were almost packed and would probably be done before the night was over and head out in the morning.

There was a gentle knock at the door and I could hear whispering from outside the door. I could tell it was among more than two people.

I stood up and opened the door. I was surprised to see everyone. Chad, Jerry, Krist, Anthony, Gavin and Layne.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We wanted to apologize." Jerry said.

"We were dicks." Layne said.

"Big ones." Krist added. I stepped out of the way, letting them all inside.

"We're all going to tell you our reason for laughing at you..." Gavin said quietly. "Krist is first."

They stood in a line, which I thought was odd. It was as if they had practiced this before or something.

Krist sighed. "Well... The reason I made fun of you was because... I used to have a huge crush on you. Like, not anymore. It's fine now. I know you're with Eddie and you're happy, and I'm glad for that. But when you said you were pregnant with Eddie's baby... I just don't know. Something inside me just ticked, and I'm sorry."

"Well, I didn't really laugh at you. I convinced everyone that they should apologize to you, because your an amazing person and you've always been there for us, and it's time we need to be here for you." Layne said.

"Thanks, Layne." I said, giving him a pat on the back.

Jerry cleared his throat. "I don't really have an excuse. But I'd really like to say I'm sorry. I was a total jerk to you, and Kurt, I really hope you can forgive me."

"What's going on?" I heard Eddie's voice speak as he approached behind me. "What are you guys doing here?"

"It's okay. They're just apologizing." I defended for them. Eddie shrugged his shoulders and took a seat on the couch, listening to what everyone had to say.

"I'm just like Jerry, you know. I don't have an excuse. Maybe I just wanted to fit in with everyone else. I don't know. But I'm sorry. But you know, I think it's super cute that you and Eddie are having a baby together. You're really special, Kurt. You've been here for me whenever I've needed someone, and I shouldn't take that for granted. I'm sorry. I'm truly, deeply sorry." Gavin explained slowly, doing hand motions as he spoke.

Anthony sighed. "I don't know. I'm sorry, okay? At first, I thought it was weird. But after thinking about it I think it's fu.cking amazing that you're having a baby. Maybe I was afraid to be around you, because I didn't want to be made fun of. I don't know. But I really don't care what people think. It's fu.cking adorable."

I put my head down and smiled. "I'm really glad you guys came around. I can't say I 100% trust you guys, but I do forgive you."

"Thank god." Krist said. They all sighed in relief and gathered me into a group hug.

"Okay don't forget I'm pregnant here." I said as they began to squished me. They let me go after a few more seconds of hugging.

"But I have some more news for you guys." I said, biting my lip. "Eddie and I are moving to Seattle."

"What?" They all said at once.

"You can't leave California." Anthony said.

"Yeah you can't leave us." Layne said. And they all began to chitter chatter about it until I hushed them.

"I'm sorry, guys. We just think it's best to get away from here. And, you know I've always wanted to go to Seattle. Don't worry, I'll still visit you guys."

Anthony ran his fingers through his short, blonde hair. "But dude, we're gonna miss you so much."

"I'll miss you guys, too."

"How about we hang out tonight then? One last night together." Gavin suggested.

"Ooo! Let's go camping!" Layne chirped. Jerry wrapped his arm around Layne's waist.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." Jerry said to Layne.

Layne squinted his eyes. "And why not?"

"Well, Kurt is pregnant."

"Oh, I'll be fine. If you guys wanna go, I'm up for it." I said. They all agreed.

"What about you, Eddie? You up for it?" Gavin asked. My gorgeous boyfriend shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure. Why the hell not?"

"Well, I can't go. I'm forced to be in my uncles wedding." Krist spoke up. "But don't worry. You guys go and have fun. I'll see you before you leave for sure."

"And I promised I'd go with him." Chad said.

"Awe. That's too bad." I said, pouting.

"Okay. Well, let's everyone go get ready and meet back at Kurt's in twenty minutes." Anthony said.

And it was set. The six of us were going camping.

Chapter Eleven

I apologize for the EXTREMELY SMUTTY chapter.
Watch out for POV changes!!!
--~--

"You okay?" Eddie asked, looking back at me. I stepped up another step, finally making it up the hill.

"Yeah, I'm great." I said, letting go of his hand and wiping the sweat away on my jeans.

We all had to hike up a hill to get on a good campground. The hill wasn't too steep though, and it felt great to get some exercise.

"Go horsey!" Layne said before he gently kicked Jerry in the side and laughed. Jerry rolled his eyes but laughed with him. Jerry had given Layne a piggyback ride all the way up the hill.

Behind them was Gavin. He smoked a cigarette through the whole walk. The last one was Anthony. He said he would stay behind incase anyone slid down the hill, he would save them. It was funny because he had fell like five times.

"Ugh. I'm gonna die." Jerry groaned, catching his breath. Layne hopped off his back and started jumping around.

"I am pumped! C'mon, someone fight me." He said, making fist and throwing them at trees.

"I think he's stoned." Eddie whispered to me. I laughed.

"Why would someone fight you? You didn't even do anything." Gavin said, taking the last drag of his cigarette.

"I'm just really excited. I've never been camping before." Layne said with a smile on his face.

"Why would you fight someone only because you're excited?" Anthony asked. Layne shrugged and looked at Jerry.

"Can I have some marshmallows now?" He whined.

"No. No marshmallows for you, Layne."

"Just one?"

"No. Everyone better watch out. Layne will steal all the marshmallows!" Jerry warned. Layne crossed his arms.

"Come on, doll, let's go set up our tent." Eddie said, taking my hand. I followed behind him until we found a flat spot. The others followed behind us, finding a spot near us.

"Baby?" I said.

"Hm?"

"I don't know how to put up a tent." I admitted. He chuckled.

"Me either."

For a moment, I just stood there, looking at his features. He was gorgeous. How was it even possible for someone to be so hot? Usually I wouldn't be this bad, but my hormones were going crazy and I began to get dirty thoughts in my head.

My eyes fell down to his pink lips and I began to wonder what they would look like wrapped around my di.ck. I could just see his innocent eyes looking up at me as he took me deeper into his mouth. Just that one thought had me throbbing in my jeans.

"You're staring at me like you're getting ready to rape me or something." Eddie said, chuckling and interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "You're just so hot."

"I think you're the hot one of the relationship." He said as he looked over the instructions to putting up the tent. I took the paper from his hand and straddled his lap.

"Baby, not right now." He whispered. I whined and rest my hand on the front of his jeans.

"Please, Eddie. Fu.ck me like I'm your wh.ore." I whispered in his ear as I moved my hand back and forth. He moaned softly.

"Wait until your friends go to sleep." He whispered. I whined once again.

"Whoa. I didn't think you'd be trying to get it tonight already." I heard Gavin's voice above me. I looked up.

"I'm not." I promised.

"Well, I just wanted to see if you needed help putting up your tent." He said. I pulled myself off Eddie and stood up.

"Yeah. That'd be great. Neither of us know anything about a tent." I said, running my fingers through my hair.

I leaned against a tree, watching as Gavin put up the tent. Him and Eddie talked, mostly about music. I just really wanted Eddie right now. I wanted him to myself. I was beginning to wish I didn't come on this camping trip.

****
***
**
*

I sat between Eddie and Anthony in front of the fire. It was getting dark and all the tents were up. We already roasted all the marshmallows because of Layne wanting one so badly.

"I really have to pee." Layne said.

"Then pee." Anthony said. He shook his head.

"I can't pee in front of you all."

"Why? We're all guys."

"But it's weird. I don't want everyone to see my... thingy." Layne said quietly. Jerry stood up.

"Come on, I have to pee, too." He said. Layne took his hand and off they went to pee.

I looked around at my surroundings. Everything was so beautiful. Then I looked at our three tents. Me and Eddie shared one, Layne and Jerry in another, and Anthony and Gavin was sharing the third one.

"I'm pretty tired." Gavin yawned. "I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Goodnight." I said.

"Night." Eddie said.

"I'll be there soon." Anthony said. "Sweet dreams."

"Hey, Kurt, come with me. I want to show you something." Eddie said, standing up.

"Oh, okay. I'll be back soon." I told Anthony before standing up. Eddie grabbed a flashlight and led me deep into the woods. He let me walk in front of him while he walked behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Remember what you said earlier?" He asked. "Fu.ck you like a wh.ore?"

"Uh huh." I said. Suddenly he dropped the flashlight and his hands we on my hips. He pulled my closer to him and I could feel that he was hard.

He started to grind his clothed di.ck into my ass. I moaned a little and shut my eyes until I was pushed against a tree.

He dropped to his knees and unbuttoned my jeans in a heartbeat. As soon as he pulled my jeans and boxers down, he took ahold of my member.

I watched as his warm tongue swirled around the tip. I felt as if I could explode at any second already. His tongue began to move up and down the shaft, and all around the tip.

He slowly began to take my di.ck into his mouth. He didn't waste anytime bobbing his head back and forth. I tangled my fingers into his brown locks and looked into his big, innocent blue eyes.

"O-oh... Eddie..." I groaned and threw my head back against the tree. "You're gonna make me come, baby."

I shut my eyes and focused on the feeling of his wet lips moving up and down on my co.ck. His tongue began to once again sliver up and down the shaft. I gasped and pulled at his hair.

He pulled away and began to jerk me off. "Do you like having your co.ck sucked?" He asked, his voice sounding so innocent.

"I love it. Please, more." I whined. He grinned before taking me back into his mouth. I held his head still as I began to thrust into his mouth.

I shouldn't have been so rough with his mouth, but I just couldn't hardly take it. It felt so amazing; his warm mouth. The thought ran through my head that maybe he would let me top him, but not right now. This felt so wonderful.

I could feel my di.ck hit the back of his throat. I did it over and over a few times before I started to slide my member down his throat. He gagged a little, and that was when I decided to stop sliding down his throat.

"E-Eddie... I'm so cl-close."

I stuttered at my words. My body was shaking. I pulled out of his mouth and wrapped my hand around my co.ck. As my hand raced up and down the shaft, he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out.

"Ugh... I'm gonna come all over your fu.cking mouth." I groaned, moving my hand faster.

The orgasm washed over my body, making me tremble. I watched as the hot liquid shot on his tongue and face. It was such a hot sight.

He swallowed the mess that was on his tongue and wiped off the mess on his face with some leafs. He stood up as I pulled up my jeans and buttoned them.

"My turn." He said, leaning against the same tree as I did.

****
***
**
*

Layne's POV;

My head banged against the tree as Jerry pounded into me from behind. His hand covered my mouth, trying to keep me silent, but I couldn't stay quiet. I was moaning and screaming into his hand.

"Fu.ck! You're always so damn tight." He groaned. With his other hand, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back.

I couldn't believe we were doing this in the woods. It was so dangerous. What if a bear suddenly walked up? It would be like oh sorry, I'll eat you guys later.

"You're such a bad boy, you know that?" He whispered in my ear. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip.

"Why's that, daddy?"

"Because you act all innocent in front of everyone." He groaned, pounding into me a little harder. "But they have no idea how much of a little sl.ut you are."

"But I'm your sl.ut, daddy." I moaned. I grabbed my own di.ck and began to move my hand back and forth as quickly as I could. I was only about twenty seconds into it before I came; shooting my load somewhere on the ground.

I couldn't hold in my scream as I came. Mostly because Jerry was freaking plowing me.

He suddenly pulled out, leaving me feeling empty. He groaned a few times and then I felt the warm liquid spill on my back.

"Fu.ck, baby. That was amazing." I said almost breathlessly. I pressed my lips against his, getting him gentle kisses.

"Get dressed. They're probably wondering where we are."

----

***
**

Kurt's POV;

Eddie connected our lips, kissing me deeply to the point where it almost hurt. He sneakily slid his tongue into my mouth and I could taste my own cu.m on his tongue; as I'm sure it was the same way for him.

He cupped my cheek as his lips began to move faster with mine. Next thing I knew he had my tongue between his lips, roughly sucking on it. It felt amazing though. I couldn't hide my moan.

Whenever he needed air, he stopped and pressed his forehead against mine. Our blue eye's stared into each other's.

"That was... wow." I said quietly, almost in a whisper. He grinned before he placed one more quick kiss on my lips.

"You're perfect. You better believe me when I say it. I swear you have no flaws. You're literally perfect." I told him.

"Perfection doesn't exist, Kurt. But you're the closest thing to it." He said.

"How can you say perfection doesn't exist when you are perfect? Eddie, you make it exist."

"You're so sweet to me. Do I even deserve you?"

"You do." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. We kissed a little longer before heading back to the tent.

----

***
**
*

Gavin's POV;

It was weird laying beside another man. I don't know what it was, but it was defiantly turning me on. For some reason, I had always been somehow sexually attracted to men. Hell, I had even had sex with a few of them. I've topped, and I've bottomed.

I really hope it wasn't noticeable that I was getting hard. I just laid there, looking at the top of the tent, trying to think of something else, but I couldn't.

I wanted to feel his hands on me. I wanted to feel his warm breath against my cold skin. I wanted to feel his soft lips on mine, moving up and down my body, along with other things.

Suddenly, Anthony turned over on his side to where he was looking at me. I swallowed hard. If he happened to look down there, he'd probably flip shit.

"Are you awake?" He whispered, making me jump a little.

"Yeah. I'm having a hard time falling asleep." I whispered. I turned my head to where I was looking at him. He was closer than I thought.

"It's really cold. You should move closer."

"Umm... Alright." I said, moving a little tiny bit closer. I was really hoping nothing was noticeable.

I looked up at him, and next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I didn't quite understand what was going on, but I went along with it. Our lips slowly moved together, maybe both of us a little confused.

After a few minutes of kissing, he climbed on top of me and ran his hand up my shirt, rubbing around my abs. I could feel myself getting more turned on by the minute.

But what was I going to do? Was I really going to have sex with one of my good friends right in the forest? What would that make us afterwards? How would we look at each other after this?Maybe I should've cared more, but I didn't.

And as his tongue found its way into my mouth, all the thoughts from my head went away and I was completely focused on what he was doing to me.

His lips went from my lips down to my neck. As he roughly sucked on the tender skin, the thoughts all came back.

"Wait," I whispered, pushing him away a little. "What are we doing?"

"I don't know. But I'm kinda enjoying it." He admitted.

"Are we actually going to have sex?" I asked in a whisper as if someone could hear me.

"I know it's weird." He whispered. "But... Well, I'd like to. Unless you want me to stop."

"Keep going." I said. And as soon as those words left my mouth he took my shirt off and roamed his hands around my upper body.

As we continued on, we were both soon only in our boxers and things were getting pretty heated. I wasn't sure if I should be doing this or not. I was enjoying it, but he was one of my best friends. This could completely change everything.

He took my boxers off and slid his finger in my mouth. After making sure it was good and wet, he slowly pushed it into my entrance. I gasped as he quickly moved his finger in and out. He wiggled it around and moved it in a circular motion. I was in pure delightment.

I was already so far, but I couldn't go all the way with him. I didn't want things to be different between us, which it probably kinda already was.

"Anthony, stop." I whispered. He stopped and pulled his finger out. And as soon as he did, I began to get dressed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Anthony. It's honestly not you, it's me. I just can't right now." I said, pulling my shirt over my head. I crawled out of the tent.

I needed to talk to Kurt.



^ back to top ^