A+    A-

Chapter Sixteen

~Kurt ~

Mia and I ran into her house, well you can actually say condo, it was nice and huge.

"Mom, how is she, is she alright?" Mia asked, picking her baby up.

"She's fine, she just gave me a big scare, and she wouldn't stop crying." Her Mom told her, her mom glanced over to me.

"Oh, are you still?" She asked, pointing to me.

Mia looked over to me.

"No. Oh no mom, he's just someone I met tonight. We're not doing that." She explained.

"Thank God. He looks too punk rock for you and a trouble maker."

I was shocked. No one has ever said that too me before.

"Hey. I was just-"

"Kurt. It's alright. Mom, he was just helping me home. He's fine." She told her.

Her mom looked back over at me.

"I still don't like him."

"Well mom, I don't care who you think I should hang out with or not, but Kurt is my friend now, and if you don't like it you can just leave!" Mia said.

"Fine!" Mia's mom said, then walked out the door.

"I'm sorry about that. She can be so up tight." Mia said.

"No, it's cool. Don't worry about it." I told her.

She picked up her baby.

"Kurt, this is Vada ." Mia said.

Kurt looked at her. She was beautiful, just like mother.

"That's an interesting name." I said.

"Yeah. I wanted something really unique. Some name that no baby has ever had before.

I laughed.

"Sounds like me." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. For my babies name, I mean if I ever have a baby, I want her name to be special, something no one else in the world has. Something she can pass on to her own children." I told her, playing with Vada.

She looked up at me.

"That's very sweet."

"Thank You."

I walk back home. Wow the day with Mia was just so wonderful. I hope I get to see her again and especially that little baby of hers. She was too adorable. Her mom kind of scares me though. Wow I haven't been this happy ever since Dave and I got together. Then I stopped. I slid down the wall. Dave, fuck I forgot about him. How is he going to feel when he finds out I'm out with someone else? I love Dave. But, he wants Belinda, maybe it is time for me to move on. Especially away from guys, they're always the ones that break the hearts, maybe now Mia and I can have something. Woah slow down there. I just met Mia, how can I say I'm going to have a life with her? I don't know. I get up and walk back to my home, open the door and then walk into my room. I lay down on my bed, I keep remember Dave. I mean he was my love. I can't forget him.

~Kurt's dream~

Krist, Dave and Kurt where walking down the street of Tokyo. Krist had his little hand held came corder and he was filming the trip. Nirvana had to be there for a concert they were getting ready for in two days. They past an ice cream shop.

"Hey, lets get some ice cream." Kurt said.

"You want ice cream?" Dave asked.

"Yeah." Kurt said.

Then they walked into the ice cream store.

"I want vanilla." Kurt said, sounding like a child.

"Cone or Cup?" The women asked.

"Um..Make it a cone." Kurt said.

The women made the ice cream cone for Kurt. He took it. Dave and Krist ordered theirs as well. Kurt walked off outside. A minute later Krist and Dave came out.

Kurt dropped something in the street, because he walk playing on the sidewalk. Krist and Dave wear talking to each other, not really paying any attention to Kurt.

"Krist,Dave!" Kurt screamed. They looked over and seen he was in the middle of the road, still with the ice cream in his hand, and with whatever he dropped in the street.

"Lets go. I'm ready to get out of here." Kurt screamed.

Then out of no where, a car came flying out around a curve. It was in the middle of the street where Kurt was standing. Dave seen the car coming.

"KURT!" He screamed.

Kurt turned around and seen the car. Then all of a sudden his whole life flashed before his eyes. The car all of a sudden hit Kurt's body, Kurt flew up in the air, rolled back down on to the car, and then laid on the street.

"NO!" Dave yelled, running over to Kurt.

Dave and Krist got closer. And seen Kurt laying there, blood smeared at the top of his head.

"Is he alright! Is he fucking alright!" Dave screamed.

Dave looked around and noticed a crowed stared to form, then everyone that loved Nirvana started holding out candles and praying.

~Present~

Kurt jumped awake in a instant!, what the fuck was that about? He thought. He noticed that he was covered in a cold sweet, and that he was shaking, bad. He also noticed his covers where on the floor and that his pillow was on the end of the bed. Kurt didn't just have a dream. Kurt just had a fucking night mare. Why? He thought. I haven't had one in three years, why now.

He got out of bed, and went down to Krist's room, he was still shaking. The night mare scared him to death. He crawled into bed with Krist and wrapped his arms around him, to feel safe. He didn't want to go back to sleep. He didn't want to dream anymore.



Chapter Seventeen

~Kurt~

I sit here on the couch playing my guitar, I've actually played the thing all day. I've actually took up smoking as well. Don't know why, just thought I'd give it a try. I sit here playing 'Come As You Are' Only the intro to it. No singing yet. I kind of miss being back on stage. When I'm on stage, my mind is at peace, I'm up there singing, playing my guitar. And everything else just seems to fade away. But Nirvana can be no more, because Dave left. There was a knock on the door, and I heard Krist go answer it.

"Hi." I hear him say.

I noticed it was a womens voice, but really didn't pay any tension until he came in where I was.

"Kurt, there's a women here to see you." Krist said.

I stopped playing my guitar, I looked up at him. Then went over to the door.

"Mia!" I said.

"Hey Kurt. I hope you don't mind me coming by."

"No, not at all. come in." I tell her.

We walk into the living room.

"You play guitar?" She asked.

I sat down and picked up the guitar.

"Eh, yeah." I said.

"Play me a song." She said. I looked at her.

"Uh..I rather not."

"Why not? I bet you're fantastic." She said.

I smiled, and started to play the guitar. I started to play 'Lake Of Fire' I closed my eyes and begin to sing.

Where do bad folks go when they die?

They don't go to heaven where the angels fly

They go to the lake of fire and fry

Won't see em again 'till the fourth of July

I knew a lady who came from Duluth

She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth

She went to her grave just a little too soon

And she flew away howling on the yellow moon

Where do bad folks go when they die?

They don't go to heaven where the angels fly

They go down to the lake of fire and fry

Won't see em again 'till the fourth of July

Now the people cry and the people moan

And they look for a dry place to call their home

And try to find some place to rest their bones

While the angels and the devils try to make them their own....

I stopped. I opened my eyes and then looked at Mia. She was smiling.

"That was awesome!" She said me.

"Ha. Thanks." I said, sitting down my guitar.

"It's nice to see him singing again." I heard Krist say, coming from behind us.

I smiled.

"Makes me feel good." I say.

"Krist this is Mia, Mia Krist." They both said hi.

"So Mia, not to be rude, but, why are you here?" I asked, trying not to sound mean.

"Well. I remember how nice you were too me and I wanted to return the favor."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Kurt, I want to take you out for a whole night, for free. Since we didn't get to spend the whole last night together.

"Yeah, that was kind of not worth 400 bucks." I joked.

She seemed surprised.

"Kurt! You think I'm cheap?" She said.

"No. No, I was just making a joke." I say.

"Well, Kurt. If you want a fun night. I'll show you a good night." She said, she pulled me off the couch and took me outside. We get into her black mustang car. And go speeding down the road. I look over and notice she's doing seventy in a forty mile zone. She looks over at me and laughs. She heads up a hill and parks the car.

I lay my head back on the seat and turn my head towards her.

"You drive like a manic!" I say.

She laughs again.

"I love to speed." she says.

"I wish I could drive, but I've never had anyone to teach me.

She frowns.

"Awe, that's sad, what about your parents?" She asked.

"They split when I was little." He said, looking away.

"Awe, sorry. That must have been awful."

"Yeah, it hurts to still think about it. But I never see my parents anymore."

"Why not?"

"Live too far away."

"Where?"

"Aberdeen." I tell her.

She looks at me and laughs.

"That's like four hours away. Kurt, we can go there." She tells me.

"No. I don't want to."

"Why not Kurt?" She asked.

"Because my dad's not what he seems to be. And when I left. I had a huge fight with my mom."

She started the car.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You need to see your family."

I sigh and sit back.

"Fine." I tell her.

We head out onto the freeway to my old home town. I really don't want to do this. Four hours, seems like forever. I feel tired so I lay against the seat and close my eyes, bought the time I wake up we should be there.

I'm glade Mia doesn't care much for doing this, she doesn't half to, but she's kind enough.

"Kurt." I hear Mia say.

I wake up.

"Were here. Which house you live in?" She asked.

"Number twelve."

She finds the house, and then pulls into the drive way. I noticed my dads car is here. Hmm, wonder why that is.

Her and I get out of the car and walk up to the house. I run up and knock on the door.

"Kurt! My god, what are you doing her?" She asks.

"Come back for a visit." I tell her.

"Well come on inside. Who's your friend?"

"This is Mia, we've known each other for a long time. She offered to drive me here.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Cherokee." She introduced.

"Thanks."

"Kurt, what have you been up to. How are you and Dave by any chance?"

"Um. Dave left, he's with some new girl named Belinda. I'm good."

"Awe, did he dump you. Or you dump him?"

I look up to Mia. She looks confused.

"Um. Mom, now is not the time to talk about that." I tell her.

"Why not." She looks up to see Mia.

"Oh, she don't know?"

"Mom don't!"

"What don't I know?" Mia asked.

"Nothing. Mom where's dad?"

"He's in the kitchen. Honey, sit down, we should talk." Mom tells me.

Then I hear my dad come out of the kitchen.

"Well look who it is." He says.

I feel my body stiffen.

"Watcha been up to boy?" My father asks.

"Not a lot."

"Still playing that rock n roll crap?"

"As you may know yes."

Mom stands up.

"Alright, lets not get angry. Just be glade your son is here."

"Kurt, You staying here for the night, or just going to get a hotel?" My dad asks.

"Might get a hotel."

Mia glanced at me.

"No. You should stay. There is no use in visiting and just going to get a hotel room." My mom says.

"Yeah. And this pretty women can even sleep in the same bed as him. He wont be doing anything with her." My dad says. I give him a dirty look.

"What exactly is your problem?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said, then walked out of the house.

I looked at my mom, then to Mia.

"Why is he here?" I asked my mom."

"Kurt, don't start!"

"Don't start! You know what he did to us. Why is he here!" I asked again.

"He says he wants to make things right!" She yelled at me.

"Right? by what, hitting us all around again?" I asked.

"Enough Kurt! Just take Mia and go up to your room. We can talk later." She tells me.

"I'm not staying." I tell her, and then walk out of the house. But before I get to the door I turn back to her.

"That guy abused us. You're a fool to take him back. Remember what he done to me? Yeah think about it!" I tell her, then walk out of the house. Mia followed. I sit down in the car.

"Get me out of here!" I tell her.

"Kurt, I'm sorry." She said.

"Lets just go!"

Then she started the car and we found a hotel.


Chapter Eighteen

~Kurt~

Mia and I went to a hotel, all the way there I was silent, never mentioned a word, just stared out the window.

"Kurt, we're here." Mia told me.

I got out of the car, and we registered for a room. We just got a two bed, thought both of us needed our space. I sat down on the bed.

"Sorry, things turned out bad." I told her.

She turned to me.

"No. It's alright. I shouldn't have brought you in the first place." Mia told me.

"No. I'm glade you did. Showed me what kind of mom, she really is."

She comes over to the bed, and sits beside me.

"What really happen Kurt, what did your father do to you?"

"I can't tell you!" I said.

"Why not?"

"Because, when I tell you. You're going to be angry and never want to see me again."

"Kurt, we're friends now. I will never do that. I promise." She told me.

She promises. But if I tell her, what will she think.

"Tell me."

"I'm in love with a guy." I tell her. I see her eyes widen.

"Really?" she asks.

"I'm not gay. I mean I guess it seems that way, but we're not gay. We just have this very special bond with each other. I love him with all my heart and soul. But we've never slept together. I've never been or slept with another man. I only love Dave." I explain to her.

"How you slept with women?" Mia asks.

I start to laugh.

"You're asking a twenty-three year old guy if he's still a virgin." I said, laughing.

"Well, there are some men like that."

"Yes, I've slept with women, but only them. I wanted to with Dave, but he says I'm not ready. So I gave up on him. He left me for someone else."

"Another man?"

"No, a women."

"Alright Kurt, what does this half to do with your father?" Mia asked.

"I was getting to that. When my father found out, well he was mad. So he went out and got drunk that night." Tears started to form in my eyes. "Then he came back home, he came into my room and started hitting me, beating me, abusing me. He told me he don't like gay men."

I noticed Mia started to cry.

"Kurt, you don't half to tell me anymore."

He jumped off the bed.

"No. You wanted to hear the story. I ran into the living room, all covered in blood. I knocked my dad out cold with something, I can't remember. I called my mom, told her what happen and she called the police and took me away from him for good. I only had Dave there to help me through that sad time. That's why I love him, he's been with me for so many years. That's why I can never stop loving him. Cherrishing his moments with me. That's why I need him in my life. With the band!" I say.

I fall down on the floor crying. Mia comes over and conforts me.

"Shh..It's alright." She tells me.

"Thank You for being here with me." I tell her.

We break apart. I stare into her gourgus green eyes. She stares back into my dark, blue, eyes.

"I'll never you leave Kurt." She tells me.

"Never go." I say.

Then we lock lips with each other. Knocking her down onto the floor. I stare down at her. Should I be doin this? I thought. I don't care. I want her, she wants me.

I felt happy and the world felt right for the first time since Dave lest. It was gentle, long, and loving, not too fast and not too slow. I was pressed against Mia's body, arms around each other. Soon, she pulled them up to above our heads ,never breaking the kiss and we both slowly headed towards the bed. She pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me staring down at me. I leaned up and brushed our lips together, our hands undoing each others buttons on our shirts.

I buried her face in her neck, kissing her skin softly, lovingly, my hands massaging her chest, Mia's hands were in my hair. My hands moved down and tugged at the hem of her shirt, pulling it up. Mia moved away just long enough to let me remove her shirt before going back to her neck, now nibbling and sucking occasionally as her hands ran up and down my back, sending shivers through his body. I licked at her neck where I had left little marks before sliding my tongue down to her collarbones and making little marks there as well. Mia was giving little gasps, moaning occasionally, her hands still on my back occasionally moving up to my hair.

I moaned. loved the feel of Mia's mouth and hands all over my body, sending waves of pleasure, happiness, and love through Me. Mia loved this and made sure to show me exactly how much every single time we were making love, making sure I felt incredibly good.

I undid the button to her pants, as she did to mine and pulled down the zipper before slowly pulling Mia's jeans down her legs and removing them along with her shoes. She nuzzled the bulge in my underwear making me give a little groan and squirm a bit. She smiled before taking the waistband in her teeth and pulling my underwear down. My cock bouncing up as it was freed. She pulled them the rest of the way down my legs before lying between them and giving the head of my cock a very soft lick. I groaned loudly making he smiled. She brushed his lips over the head of the erect of my cock in front of me before taking the head in and sucking. I whined just a little and Mia took my cock the rest of the way in, the tip brushing against the back of her throat. I groaned and she pulled back, teasing me a little and kissing and licking at the head, prodding her tongue at the slit which was leaking precum.

"You're so naughty baby." I say.

She comes back up to me and places a finger on my lips.

"No, no. No talking." She says.

Her long, brown hair all over her eyes.

"I want you. Oh, god! I want you!" I yell. She smiles.

"Patience baby." She said.

I whinne and I turn my head to the side.

After a few moments, She took my cock in, kissed me softly, I responded, letting he into his mouth, and letting Mia control the kiss. We broke apart after a few minutes and I smiled up at her.

"Feels good huh?" She asked.

"Yes, fuck...Yes it does!" I say.

She leaned down and kissed me again. And then eventually broke the kiss and nodded to me, smiling reassuringly, mine and her eyes full of love and care.

She slowly pulled back and thrust in again, loving the friction around his cock as she pushed into her tight hole. After a few more thrusts, she shifted a little changing her angle and thrust in again She smiled down at him and began thrusting faster and harder, brushing my sweet spot each and every time she pushed in. she was moaning, crying out occasionally, writhing with pleasure beneath me as she continued thrusting hard and fast, groaning at the amazing feeling.

Our love for each other was fueling the most passionate love making I've ever had. She buries her head in my neck again. I look up to the sky. Dave. His name came across my mind. Oh god, what's he going to think when he finds out what I'm doing? I thought. I shook the feeling away and stared back at Mia. She collapsed on top of me. Breathing heavy, hot, and out of breath. She ran her hands through my blond hair.

A hour later, Mia and I where sitting in the hotel down on the floor by the bed smoking.

"Told you I was a good fuck." She said.

I gazed over at her.

"400 bucks was worth it, but you're way more than that." I tell her. She laughs.

"It's so nice to be back with a women again." I say.

"Ha. That's funny." She says.

We share another kiss, and then break off into our own little minds.



^ back to top ^