A+    A-

Chapter One

Omg, another Kave story. Obviously I'm crazy because I write soooo many Kave FanFictions, but I decided to change it a little for this one. First it will be Kurt/Dave then change to Krist/Kurt. So yeah. Enjoy.

***************************

Kurt laid in bed all by himself. He had woken up and found that Dave was gone. He sighed and slowly ran his hand over the pillow where Dave had laid his head.

"Why do you hurt me so much?" Kurt asked aloud with a sigh. He stared at the blank ceiling and felt his lip quiver. Then he broke into tears.

"I fucking hate you, Dave." Kurt sobbed and cried. He needed someone right now, because what was on his mind was suicide.

He picked up the phone and called the only person that would always help him through this. Krist. The phone rang a few times before a sleepy Krist answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Kr-Krist, please come over. I need you." Kurt said in a whisper.

"Okay. I'll be right over. Stay calm." Krist said quickly before hanging up the phone. Kurt sat up in bed and pulled his knees to his chin, looking around the dark room.

After a few long, slow minutes, Krist came rushing up the stairs. "Are you okay, Kurt?"

"N-no." Kurt said shaking his head. Krist ran over to him and wrapped Kurt in his arms. He could feel him trembling underneath him.

"Where's Dave?" Krist asked in an angry tone.

Kurt shrugged. "He's too busy fucking other guys t-to worry about me."

Krist sighed angrily and held tighter onto his frightened friend. "It's okay, Kurt. I'm here. It's going to be okay. You don't need to hurt yourself."

Kurt sighed shakily nodded. "I-I think I'm okay now."

Krist slowly pulled away and looked at Kurt's bloodshot, tired, eyes. He knew Dave was hurting Kurt, and he wasn't sure how much more Kurt could take.

"You can't stay with Dave anymore, Kurt. You need to end this relationship." Krist said.

Kurt looked down at his feet. "I love him though."

"I know you do, Kurt." Krist sighed. "I just don't want to see you hurt like this."

"I'll be okay, Krist. He won't do it anymore after this time. I know he won't. Because he told me he loves me."

Krist didn't want to have an argument, so he just nodded and agreed. "Okay."

Chapter Two

"Where the hell were you?" Kurt asked angrily as soon as Dave slowly came through the door.

"I was... with a friend." Dave said nervously.

"Doing what? Fucking him? I stayed up half the night waiting for you to come home! I was scared to death. My heart feels like it's been tore apart. I knew you were out cheating on me, Dave." Kurt screamed, but whispered the last part, almost breaking down into tears.

"I was drunk and I-I didn't know what I was doing." Dave said with a sigh.

"That's always your excuse. Am I not good enough, Dave? Don't I not give you what you want? Is those other guys better?"

"No, Kurt. You're perfect. You're everything I want. No ones better than you. It was just an accident." Dave promised and swore.

"I don't know if I can do this any longer, Dave. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you breaking my heart. I'm tired of waking up at night and finding you gone. I need you, Dave. But you're never here for me."

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt and held him tightly. Kurt started to sob and cry. "I'm sorry. I'll be here whenever you need me from now on. I promise."

"Do you love me?" Kurt suddenly asked.

"Yes." Dave answered quickly.

"Tell me you love me." Kurt said in a whisper. Dave pulled away from the hug and looked into Kurt's eyes.

"I love you."

Kurt smiled and pressed his lips onto Dave's. I still get that feeling, but does he? Kurt wondered to himself.

"I'll never hurt you again. I promise." Dave whispered gently. "I love you. More than anything."

~~~~~~~

"He came home. He promised he wouldn't hurt me again. He said he loved me." Kurt said with a smile and a sigh of relief.

Krist rolled his eyes. "Doesn't he do this every time?"

"But he means it this time. I know he does, because he loves me and I love him." Kurt said proudly.

"You really are crazy about him, aren't you?" Krist asked with a sigh.

"Yes." Kurt answered with a smile. "I have to go, Krist. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. If you ever need someone to talk to them call me or come over."

Kurt nodded, even though Krist couldn't see it. "Okay. Bye, Krist." And then he hung up the phone. He felt a pair of warm, strong arms wrap around his waist.

"Wanna go to the bar?" Dave asked in his ear.

Kurt shrugged. "Sure. Let's go." He took Dave's hand and quickly ran out the door.

Chapter Three

"I don't really like to drink much." Kurt said as he took another drink of alcohol, burning his throat as it went down.

Dave chuckled. "Really?" He slurred.

Kurt nodded. "I'm not getting drunk tonight. Unlike you."

Dave burst into laughter and pulled Kurt close, connecting their lips. "You taste so good." Dave groaned and kissed Kurt deeper. So deep it hurt their lips.

"I have to pee." Kurt whined.

"Then go pee." Dave whispered in his ear and chuckled. Kurt kissed Dave's cheek sweetly before disappearing into the bathroom. Once he got back out he didn't see Dave anywhere.

He searched the bar until finally he found Dave in the corner of the room. He was grinding against some other guy and kissing him sloppily. Kurt covered his mouth with his hand and quietly sobbed. Warm tears rolled down his cheeks as he stood in shocked and watched Dave.

He felt his heart crush. It felt as if he had been stabbed over and over in the chest. He didn't know what to do. So many things were running through his head. Next thing he knew he was on top of Dave, punching him over and over. Letting all his anger and frustration out.

"You're a fucking liar! You lied to me!" Kurt screamed and continued to punch Dave. "I hate you!" He screamed as someone pulled him off Dave. Kurt quickly got out of the persons grip and went back over to the bar. He drank and drank until he was drunk. His throat was burning from all the alcohol, but he liked the pain at the moment.

He found himself walking on the empty, dark street. Tears were streaming down his face. He wanted to forget Dave. He wanted this to be a dream.

Kurt collapsed on the ground and sobbed. "I miss him." He sobbed. "I miss him so fucking much." He sobbed and slurred.

"Kurt?" He heard a voice call to him. He looked up slowly and saw one of his old best friends. Dale.

"Go away." Kurt snapped and laid on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Dale asked.

Kurt shook his head. Dale easily picked him up off the ground and held him in his arms. "You'll be okay, Kurt. Do you want me to call Dave for you?"

"I don't want to see him ever again." Kurt slurred.

"Why? What happened?"

"He cheated." Kurt said before breaking down in tears again.

"Oh... Well, do you want to come home with me?"

"No. I... I want Krist." Kurt said looking down.

"Okay. I'll call Krist." Dale said with a nod. He walked down the street until he reached a pay-phone. Kurt sat back down on the ground. He felt weak. He didn't feel like moving. He just wanted to die.

"He's coming to get you, okay?" Dale said. Kurt nodded.

"Okay." Kurt said. He had his tears wiped away, and was holding back the other ones.

"Are you okay?" Dale asked after a while of silence.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Kurt lied. Both of them waited in silence until Krist arrived.

"You okay, Kurt?" Krist asked as he helped him up and into the passenger side of the car.

"No." Kurt said before tears rolled down his face again. "He lied." He slurred.

Krist slowly started to drive. "You're drunk aren't you?"

Kurt didn't answer him. He stayed silent. Krist sighed and pulled into his driveway. He got out of the car and helped Kurt inside the house.

"Calm down." Krist whispered and sat Kurt on the bathroom sink. He pulled out a washcloth and slowly patted away the dry blood that was on Kurt.

"Did you get in a fight?" Krist asked. By now Kurt was beginning to get a little sober.

"I... I fought Dave. I couldn't help it. It just... happened all at once."

"Well, he deserved it." Krist said looking into Kurt's blue eyes that were red from crying. For a few silent moments, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Are you okay now?" Krist asked slowly looking away and clearing his throat.

"I don't know. It hurts." Kurt sighed.

"I know, but the pain will eventually go away. Just be strong, okay? For me."

Kurt nodded. "I'll try."

Krist smiled for a second and pulled Kurt off the sink. "C'mon, you look tired. You should sleep." He gently laid Kurt in the bed and pulled the quilt over him.

"Krist... Please, lay with me. I need comfort."

Krist nodded and laid in the bed beside Kurt. He wrapped his arm around him as Kurt snuggled into his chest and listened to his soft heartbeat.

"Goodnight, Krist." Kurt whispered.

"Goodnight." Krist said and then closed his eyes, falling asleep while holding Kurt in his arms.

Chapter Four

Kurt slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Krist. It took him a few seconds to remember the events that had happened last night. His head was throbbing with pain, and his heart was tore apart. He groaned and snuggled into Krist. He needed comfort. He needed someone to be there for him. And that person was Krist.

"Hey." Krist said in his deep morning voice.

"Hi." Kurt mumbled.

"You okay?" Krist asked.

Kurt sighed. "I don't know. I don't know if I'll ever be okay. I gave Dave everything, I tried my best to make him happy. But he hurts me. Do I do something wrong?"

"No. You don't do anything wrong. You're amazing, Kurt. Dave just doesn't deserve someone as wonderful as you." Krist said as he gently rubbed his hand up and down Kurt's back.

"Thanks, Krist. I think I should go talk to him though." Kurt said. He sat up in the bed and groaned.

"You don't have to leave yet. You can stay with me as long as you want." Krist said, hoping Kurt would stay just a little longer.

"Thanks, but I need to talk to him." Kurt said with a sigh. He got out of bed and rubbed his temples.

"Hangover?" Krist asked. Kurt groaned in response and disappeared out of the room.

***********

"I love you, Kurt." Dave said, gently kissing Kurt's cheek.

"I love you too... but I can't do this anymore. This relationship is o-over." Kurt said and then broke down in tears.

"What? No... Don't say that. We can make this work." Dave reached his hand out and gently took Kurt's, but Kurt pulled away and wiped his tears.

"No we can't, Dave. I tried. I really did. But you didn't. You don't love me like I love you. You'll never feel the same way I feel. I'm sure you'll find someone else. Someone you really care about and want."

Dave shook his head. "I want you. Please Kurt. This is the last time I won't hurt you anymore."

"You've already said that." Kurt said looking down at his feet.

"Please stay. I love you. I need you. I want you. You're my everything. Please." Dave begged, letting tears run down his face. Kurt looked up and sighed as he wiped away Dave's tears. He pressed his lips against Dave's and kissed him slowly, but passionately.

"This is the last I'm asking you. Are you going to hurt me again?"

Dave shook his head. "No. I promise. I swear to God."

"Okay." Kurt whispered before reaching up and kissing Dave again.

Dave made his way to the couch, sitting down and pulling Kurt on his lap, straddling him. Kurt stood on his knees, making Dave reach up and connect their lips again.

"I love you." Kurt said as he pulled away.

"I love you too." Dave whispered and smashed his lips against Kurt's again.

Chapter Five

Kurt's POV;

I smiled as Dave wrapped his warm arms around me. I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his chest. He's so amazing, why does he hurt me so much? He says he loves me. But is it true?

"I'm so sorry for hurting you. It won't happen again." Dave whispered and then kissed my head. I felt him nuzzle my damp hair and gently kiss my head.

"I love you so much, Dave. With all my heart."

"I love you too." He spoke and then he rested his chin on my head. I closed my eyes, gently and slowly falling asleep.

*******

"Kurt, how could you forgive him again? He's hurt you so many times." Krist groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I-I'm not sure." I sighed. I looked up at Krist and looked into his eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"H-huh?" I asked, feeling shocked. I blinked a few times, I had to have misheard him.

"I love you." He said clearly and then I felt his lips against mine. The kiss wasn't deep and rough, it was soft and gentle. I found myself kissing back, and enjoying it. It felt so good. Kissing him and feeling good about it.

He cupped my cheek as he started to deepen the kiss. I could feel myself smiling as I continued to kiss his lips, moving perfectly along with his.

After a few more seconds he pulled away, leaving me breathless. He pecked my lips one last time before looking into my eyes and resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you." I said gently. He smiled and attacked my lips again.

I woke up and groaned that the dream was over. I was actually enjoying it. Wait... I couldn't have enjoyed it. That dream shouldn't have been about Krist. It should've been about Dave.

I was honestly surprised to find Dave laying beside me. I smiled, but then I started to think of Krist. I... missed him. I wanted to see him. I wanted his arm to be wrapped around me other than Dave's.

Why am I thinking like this? One dream and I'm going insane. I love Dave. Not Krist. But Krist has always been there for me. He's always been there when I was depressed, suicidal, and just needed someone. Dave was too busy out with other guys than to worry about me. He could care less if I killed myself.

I sighed and scolded myself for thinking about Dave like that. I gently kissed Dave's neck before closing my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking of Krist and that dream. Did I want to kiss him? I wasn't sure about that so I pushed the thought away.

Those soft, warm, perfect lips. I said mentally and blushed at the thought. Stop it, Kurt. It was only a dream. One stupid, weird dream.

I sighed and closed my eyes, not letting my mind wonder off to Krist again, but when I almost fell asleep, the thoughts about him all came back. I decided to let my mind wonder off about him and maybe I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

Chapter Six

I'm sorry is this story sucks, I try to make it decent.

Kurt's POV;

"Krist, I-I-"

"Dammit. Sometimes you're so stupid, Kurt." Krist said with a sigh.

"I can't help it, Krist. I love him and I-"

"But he doesn't love you. Dammit, Kurt, he's only going to hurt you again." Krist whined and stomped his foot angrily. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. Ever since the dream, I've seen Krist differently. Not in a bad way, but I found myself wanting to kiss him. Wanting to see if the kiss felt like it in the dream. So amazing and wonderful.

"Kurt? Hello?" Krist snapped my out of my thoughts.

"Krist... I need to tell you something. It's uh... it's been bothering me for a few days."

"Okay. What's up?"

"A few nights ago I had a dream. A-about me and you. We..." I hesitated. "Kissed. But in the dream, I liked it and I didn't want it to end. And it confused me. I mean... why did I have the dream?"

"Oh." Krist said and slowly looked down at his feet. Silence filled the room, an awkward silence. I wanted to speak, but wasn't sure what to say. Putting my finger under his chin, I lifted his head up and looked at him.

"Say something." I demanded. Instead of him speaking, he leaned in and connected our lips. I was shocked, but I kissed back. His lips were so soft. Just like the dream. I wanted more, I wanted to kiss him deeper and passionate but instead Dave came to my mind and I pushed him away.

"Kr-Krist! What the hell were you thinking?" I practically yelled at him.

"Kurt, I-"

"You know I'm with Dave. You-you can't just kiss me."

"I'm sorry. I thought you wanted to-"

"I have to go." I interrupted him again and headed for the door. I opened it and looked back at him. He looked hurt and that killed me. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I left, closing the door behind me and quickly ran home.

**********

"I missed you." I said as I jumped into bed and kissed Dave's lips.

"I missed you too." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes before kissing him again.

"I've been dying to kiss you all day." He said as I kissed his neck gently.

"I've been dying to do this all day." I said as I unbuttoned his jeans.

*******

Staring at the ceiling, I was breathless. I smiled and ran my fingers through my damp hair. "That was amazing, Dave."

"Uh huh." He answered breathlessly. I bit my lip, smiling widely. This is how things should be. Just me and Dave. But Krist... the hurt look that broke me. My smile faded as I thought of him. He looked so upset with me. He kissed me. And I liked it. I can't though. I have to stay away from him.

Chapter Seven

Kurt's POV;

"Dave, how much do you love me?" I asked.

"A lot." He slurred a little and made his way slowly upstairs.

"What were you doing, Dave? Were you cheating again?" I asked.

He poked my nose and giggled. "Maybe."

"Dave, I..." But I couldn't finish what I was saying, because my voice left me. I was so angry, and hurt. I shouldn't have gave him another chance. I love him, I'll always love him, but he just won't feel the same way.

I waited until he was finally upstairs and in bed before I left. It was dark, but I didn't care. I didn't care if someone stabbed me to death right now. Because now I wanted to die.

Rain started to pour from the sky. And that's when I let the warm tears fall from my eyes. Was I used the whole time?

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I wasn't going back to Dave. I couldn't and I won't. Because I know if he kisses me once I'll forgive him again. I should've listened to Krist. Now he probably hates me.

I made my way down an alley and sat down. How could Dave do this to me? He hurts me so much and doesn't even care. I wish I was dead. I don't want to be here right now.

I sat there and sobbed for at least an hour. I started coughing and that's when I realized I'd better stop crying. But the tears wouldn't stop. I cried until I threw up and then I started to run again. I just wanted to be away from everything.

"Kurt? Kurt, slow down!" I heard a voice yell and then arms wrapped around me, not letting me get away.

"Where are you going?" The voice asked. I looked up and saw Krist.

I shook my head. "I'm done with him, Krist. I-I can't do this anymore. He h-hurt me and-and-"

"It's okay, Kurt. It's okay. Come on." He said and then he picked me up and started to carry me somewhere. I rested my head on his chest and sighed shakily.

After a few minutes I recognized we were in Krist's house. He undressed me, taking off my wet clothes, except for my boxers and socks. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Softly, he laid me in his bed and laid beside me. I felt his arm wrap around me.

"Krist..." I said as I turned to face him.

"Yeah?"

I looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry for pushing you away. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I-I didn't mean to. I r-really liked when you kissed me, Krist. I... really like you."

I felt his warm, soft lips against mine. I've been dying for this. I've been dying for him to kiss me again. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I depended the kiss and pulled his bottom lip.

We pulled away after a little while. Both of us breathless. I smiled and pecked his lips one last time before resting my head on his chest, listening to his fast heartbeat.

"Goodnight, Krist." I whispered.

"Goodnight, Kurt."

Chapter Eight

Kurt's POV;

"Are you going to talk to Dave?" Krist asked.

I shook my head. "No. I-I can't. It hurts me to look at him. He'll kiss me, and then I'll forgive him again. I know I need to talk to him and stuff... but I don't want to right now."

Krist nodded. "Okay, I understand. By the way, I think you should stay here with me."

I looked away. "No, I don't want to be a bother."

"You won't be a bother. It'll be fine. I promise." He assured me. I looked at him and signed.

"Okay. But only for a little while."

He smiled and took my hands. "You can stay forever."

I gently smiled at him and laced our fingers together. "Maybe... It really hurts, Krist." I sighed.

"It'll get better." He whispered and then his lips were on mine, softly moving. His hand rested on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I gently sank my teeth into his bottom lip and then I pulled away.

*******

"Kurt, where were you? I was so worried." Dave groaned and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him away and looked down at my feet.

"Dave, I'm breaking up with you."

"What? No, Kurt,-"

"Listen to me." I interrupted him. "I love you, Dave, but it's over. I'm not doing this anymore."

"Kurt..." Dave said as he grabbed my hand. I pulled it away.

"Don't even touch me right now, Dave."

"You know you don't want to leave me." He whispered gently before he pushed me against the wall. I bit my lip as he pushed his weight onto me.

"Don't-" But he smashed his lips against mine. Moving roughly and quickly. I didn't want to kiss him back, but I couldn't help it. His lips were so soft and sweet. I was addicted to his taste. I was addicted to him. But he hurts me so much... What about Krist?

"Dave, just let me go." I said breathless when he pulled away. He started to grind against me.

"You know you want this, Kurt. I know you want it. You just can't get enough of me." He said and then he kissed my neck. I tried my hardest not to moan, but I couldn't hold it back any longer.

Dave picked my legs up and wrapped them around his waist. He pressed his lips back on mine again as he made his way to the bedroom. Half the way there, I nibbled and sucked on his bottom lip.

"You're the one I want, Kurt." He said as he pulled his shirt off. I ran my fingers up and down his abs as he unbuttoned my jeans. I watched as he pulled out lube and a condom from the nightstand.

He took his jeans and boxers off as I did mine and then he opened the condom with his teeth.

"Dave, I want you so much." I said in a whisper.

"I want you too." He said, pushing into me. I but my lips as he started to trust in and out.

"Ugh, Dave." I moaned.

"You feel so perfect." He whispered.

"Why do you keep hurting me, Dave? A-and then you do things l-like... ugh. Like this to make me forgive you."

"I love you. More than anyone or anything." He said biting his lip and picking up his pace. I arched my back up and moaned loudly.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, I was almost screaming when he started to stroke me. It felt so amazing. Him thrusting quickly into me, and touching me.

"Dave. Ugh, Dave." I moaned as I came. A few minutes later, Dave slid out of me and collapsed beside me.

"I love you, Kurt. You can't leave me." He took my hand and laced our fingers. "Stay with me. Forever."

I smiled at him. "I love you too."

Chapter Nine

"Kurt, I can't believe you'd do this." Krist sighed and pulled at his hair.

I sighed. "Krist, I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's your life, and you love Dave, so keep him. Don't come back to me when he hurts you again either."

"Krist, please don't-"

"I'm serious, Kurt. I can't take this anymore. One second you love Dave, and then you're kissing me, and then you're back with Dave again."

"Don't be this way." I said as I looked down.

"I'm not being like anything. Since Dave loves you so much, I'm sure he'll comfort you after he cheats on you again." Krist said and then he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I-" But before I could finish speaking he grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you so damn much, Kurt. Why can't you understand that?" He said. His eyes were beginning to tear up. I smashed his lips onto mine and kissed him deeply.

Through the slow few seconds I kissed him, he didn't kiss back. He pushed me away. "No. You can't do this. Y-you're with Dave."

"I don't care." I said and then I connected our lips again. I felt a little relieved when he started to kiss back. I knew this wasn't right. I shouldn't be doing this. But it felt so good to kiss Krist.

Quickly, I straddled him and kissed him with passion. I slowly swiped my tongue across his bottom lip, but he didn't allow me inside.

"Wait..." Krist sighed and slowly pulled me away.

"What is it?"

He shook his head. "I can't do this. It just isn't right. We can't, Kurt. I love you. And I need you. More than I've ever needed anything. But you love Dave. You need him."

"No, Krist, I need you." I said desperately.

"I love you." He whispered and then he slowly pushed me off him. "I have to go."

"Please, wait." I reached for his hand but he pulled it away.

"I'll see you around." He said and then he quickly left. I wanted to run after him. But I didn't. Instead I sat there and watched him leave.

*********

"You're so amazing." Dave said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Dave, I love you." I said quickly and then I gently kissed his lips. I started to think of Krist. He's so perfect, amazing, special, and everything I want.

I pulled away from Dave's lips. I desperately wanted to be looking into Krist's eyes. But they weren't Krist's. They were Dave's.

Disappointment and sadness filled inside me. I want to love Dave. But I can't. I love Krist.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked. He rested his hand on my thigh and gently squeezed it.

"Dave, I... I... I love someone else."

He stared at me for a few slow seconds before saying anything. I wasn't scared of what Dave was going to say or do. I knew Dave wouldn't hurt me.

"W-who?" He asked. His voice was a little shaky.

"Krist." I answered without hesitation.

He didn't say anything after that. Even though Dave has hurt me a lot, I felt terrible for hurting him. I pulled him into a hug and held onto him tightly. He tightly held onto me and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Does this mean your leaving me?" Dave asked in a whisper.

"Yes." I whispered back. He slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"So, this is our last goodbye?" He asked with tears slowly sliding down his face.

"Y-yeah... Dave, I'll never forget you. You've always meant so much to me and I just... I-"

He slowly pressed his lips onto mine and gently kissed me. I knew this would he our last kiss. Even he knew it would be our last kiss. So instead of pushing away, I kissed him back.

The kiss was gentle and didn't last very long. He sighed and looked at the floor.

"I'll miss you, Kurt. I'll miss you so much." He sobbed.

"I'll miss you too Dave." I sighed and wiped his tears.

It was silent for a while until Dave looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to go to Krist?"

A small smile spread across my face. I gave Dave one last hug and kissed his cheek before saying goodbye and quickly running out the door.





^ back to top ^