A+    A-

Chapter One

Kurt's POV;

"Whoa, wait a second." I whined as I struggled to keep up with Dave and Krist who were a mile in front of me. I started to run to them, and jumped on Dave's back.

"Ugh, Kurt." Dave said as he stumbled backwards, but quickly caught his balance and held onto my legs.

"Can't we just skip school?" I asked with a pout.

"No. We skipped yesterday, Kurt. We gotta go today." Krist said.

"Fine, dad." I rolled my eyes at Krist and nuzzled Dave's hair.

"Davey, can me and you skip?" I whined and pouted.

"Nope. Sorry, Kurt."

"Please!" I whined as the school came into view. "Please, Dave, don't take me to Hell."

"Kurt, you're not going to die. It's Friday, and after school you can come over and we can watch movies." Dave said.

I smiled. "Really? Can we cuddle too if I get cold?"

He chuckled. "Sure."

I pecked his cheek and squeezed him with my legs. "Thank you!"

"Ugh, damn, just date already!" Krist groaned.

I ignored him and stuffed my face in Dave's hair, inhaling his sweet scent until we got to school.
-----

"Ew, lunch food is so nasty." I whined, but Krist didn't seem to want to hear me complain, instead he was stuffing his face.

"Slow down, you're going to choke!" I scolded him.

He looked at me before shoving more food into his mouth. I rolled my eyes at him before standing up and grabbing Dave's hands.

"Come outside with me?"

He nodded. "Okay. Let's go."

I followed behind him as we easily got outside. I pulled a cigarette from my pocket and lit it up.

"Aren't you ever going to stop smoking?" Dave asked.

I shrugged. "You smoke too."

"Yeah, but you're more important than me. So it doesn't matter if they kill me or not."

I pouted. "Don't say that, Dave. You're important to me. I couldn't live without you."

He smiled and looked into my eyes for a minute before looking at the sky.

"Are we still going to watch movies tonight?" I asked.

He smiled. "Yeah. Sure."

Chapter Two

Kurt's POV;

"Okay, which movie?" Dave asked.

I tapped my chin. "Hmmmm. Tough choice... How about you pick?"

He grinned at me before putting in a random movie. At first I didn't know what it was, until a scary song started to play.

"No! Not a scary movie!" I said and covered my face with my hands. I felt Dave sit beside me on the bed and I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said as he held onto me. Slowly, I took my hands away from my face.

I smiled. "Okay. Cuddle with me?"

He nodded. The movie began to start as we cuddled. I hid my face in Dave's chest every time something scary was about to happen. After about two hours, it was over.

"Kurt... Have you had your first kiss yet?" Dave asked.

I shook my head. "No. Have you?"

He sighed. "Nope."

"Look at the ceiling. It looks weird." I said as I examined the white ceiling.

"Kurt, can I kiss you?" He asked quickly.

"Kiss me? Why?"

"I just want to see how it feels." He shrugged.

"Hmmm... I don't know, Dave. I don't just give away free kisses to cuties like you." I said and then giggled.

He raised his eyebrows at me and pouted. "Just one."

I sighed. "Fine." And then I kissed his cheek.

"Not on the cheek. On the lips." He said.

"Oh..." I slowly leaned in to Dave's face and looked at his lips for a second. I wasn't sure how to kiss. What if I did it wrong? That was be embarrassing!

"Kiss me." Dave said impatiently. I was quick to connect out lips together. His lips started to move, and I tried to move mine like he was moving his.

He pulled me on his lap and slid his tongue across my bottom lip. And that was when I freaked out and pulled away.

"There." I said and looked down.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing. I just don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything." He whispered and connected our lips again.

Chapter Three

Kurt's POV;
"Wake up, sleepyhead." I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I whined and pushed the face away from my ear.

"No. Leave me alone!" I whined and shoved the pillow over my face.

"Kurt, wake up." Dave said, tugging at the pillow.

"No. I'm sleepy."

"If you love me, you'll get up." He said.

"Don't even do that." I groaned.

"Do what?"

"You know I love you, Dave, but I love sleep more."

"Okay then. If this is how it's gonna be." He said and then I felt his weight leave the bed. Minutes later I felt cold water splash on me.

"Dave!" I yelled and jumped up from bed, chasing him.
------

"Candy!" I smiled happily and took the candy Dave had got for me.

"Where's my kiss?" He asked. I pooched my lips out and lightly kissed his lips.

"Wait... Did you just kiss?" Krist asked, staring at us with amazement.

"Umm... No." I said awkwardly.

"Oh damn, I knew it all along! You love each other!" Krist said excitingly and pumped his fist in the air.

"Calm down there." Dave said as Krist started to go crazy.

"I can't help it! This is just too perfect." He sighed happily. "I'm happy for you guys."

"We're not dating." I said putting candy in my mouth.

"What?" He screamed.

"We're. Not. Together." I said slowly.

Krist gasped. "Way to ruin the moment. Just date already. You're perfect and adorable together."

"Maybe." Dave said with a wink.

I smiled at him and winked back. I never really imagined myself being with Dave. But after that kiss, my feelings started to change toward him. It was only last night, but being around him made me slightly nervous now. I'm not sure if I want to date him though. I mean, he is my best friend. What if we broke up? Then things would be horrible between us. But then again, what if we were to last forever?

"Hello?" Dave said, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" He asked.

I shook my head. "It's nothing. C'mon, lets go to the park."
----

"Tag, you're it!" I said as I tagged Dave and took off running.

"Ugh. I don't wanna play tag." He whined.

"Aw Davey, please." I pouted.

"You're too cute." He said with a smile and chased me. After a while, he caught up to me. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"Kurt, can I ask you something?"

I nodded. "Sure. Go ahead."

"Guys, look at this worm!" Krist yelled from the sidewalk. We ignore him and started to slowly walk.

"Well... I-I mean, you don't have to say yes b-but would you like to..." He sighed. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Oh..." I said slowly taking my hand away. "I'll think about it."

He looked down. "Oh. Okay. S-sorry."

"No don't be sorry. I just need some time to think." I assured. He smiled at me and I quickly pecked his cheek.

"Guys, this worm is dead! Let's bury it!" Krist yelled.

Chapter Four

Kurt's POV;

"Monday again? No!" I whined and kicked my feet.

"Come on, Kurt. Get up and get ready." My mom pleaded.

"No. I wanna stay home." I groaned and threw the cover over me, but it was quickly pulled off of me.

"You have five minutes to get ready." My mom said before leaving the room.

"Five minutes?" I nearly screamed and jumped out of bed.

-----

"Wake up!" Someone whisper shouted and poked my shoulder. I raised my head up and looked at Dave. I mouthed a 'fuck you' to him. He grinned at me before mouthing 'anywhere, anytime.'

"You should be ashamed of yourself." I whispered.

"How can I help myself around you?"

I rolled my eyes at him and laid my head back down on the desk, but as soon as I did, the bell rang. Quickly, I jumped up and grabbed my stuff.

"Let's skip next period." He whispered in my ear. I grinned and nodded as I followed him in the gym.

"Under the bleachers?" I asked. He nodded and I slowly followed him.

As soon as we got there I sat on Dave's lap and rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm tired." I whined.

"Me too."

"I wanna go home and sleep." I groaned.

"C'mon." He said as he stood up and took my hand. "We're gonna sneak out."

"We'll get caught." I whispered.

"Just be quiet and follow me." He gently whispered and I followed him out of the gym. There wasn't any teachers in the hallway and Dave quickly opened the door and escaped, leaving me behind. He stood on the other side of the door, motioning for me to come along.

I looked around before flipping him off and making my way to the door. I'm gonna get caught. The teachers are going to see me. I'll get detention. It'll be all Dave's fault.

Before I realized it I was already at the door. I opened it and quickly ran out.

"That wasn't too hard, was it?" Dave asked and pecked my cheek.

I shook my head. "I guess not."

"Let's go." He said and started to run.

"Ugh, I don't feel like running." I whined and stomped my foot.

"Get on me back." Dave said standing in front of me. We started to walk until I heard footsteps behind us and told Dave to stop.

"What is it?" He asked in a whisper.

"Sh."

"Freeze, mother fuckers." Krist yelled as he jumped in front of us and held out his hand, which he was making a gun with. "Hands up." He demanded, but me and Dave just looked at him.

"Bitch." Krist yelled before making noises like a gun and pretending to shoot us.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Skipping school. I saw you two escape so I decided to follow you." Krist said.

"Well let's go to my house, my parents are gone." Dave said and began to walk again.
----

"I don't get this movie. This is retarded." Krist whined.

"What is she doing? No, dumb ass, you're going to get murdered." Krist yelled at the TV.

"Krist, shut up." I whispered.

"He's right there! Run! Run! R-"

"Krist, if you don't shut the hell up I will cut your mouth off and shove it up your ass so far it will come out of your nipple." Dave said angrily.

Krist chuckled. "That's deep, Dave. That's deep." And then he turned his attention back to the movie.

"I knew she'd die!" Krist said and shook his head.

I looked over at Dave and gently kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt his hand touch mine and then our fingers were laced together.

"D'awwww. You're so freaking cute together." Krist squealed.

"Kave! Kave! Kave!" Krist chanted.

"Come here." Dave said to Krist. Krist shook his head and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Come here." Dave said again.

"No." Krist said and jumped up, running out of the room. "You'll never catch me!" He yelled.

Chapter Five

Dave's POV;

"Yes." Kurt said with a smile.

"Yes, what?"

"I'll be your boyfriend." He said and gently pecked my cheek. I smile and took his hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Good."

He nervously bit his lip before he leaned in and kissed my lips. I softy kissed him back before he pulled away and smiled at me gently.

"Oh! I saw that! I saw it all! You're dating! Finally!" Krist said and sighed dramatically.

Rolling my eyes at Krist, I grabbed Kurt's waist and pulled him down to where he was sitting on my lap. I nuzzled his chest and rested my head there. Slowly, he was his fingers through my hair and twirled it around his finger.

"Smile." Krist said holding up a camera before snapping a bunch of pictures.

"Okay. That's enough." I groaned.

"Work it baby." Krist said as he took a few more pictures. Finally he put the camera away.

"You know what I just realized?" Krist asked.

"What?" Kurt asked.

"You two have each other. But I don't have anyone. I'm lonely. What if I die alone? What if no one ever loves me?"

"Don't think like that, Krist. I highly doubt that'll happen." I said.

He smiled. "Hopefully not." And then he skipped upstairs.

"Dave... I'm tired." Kurt whined.

"Come on." I said and stood up. I scooped him into my arms and carried him upstairs into his bedroom.

"Don't leave." He said as I laid him on the bed. I smiled and laid down beside him. He took my hand and laid it across his body and then he nuzzled into my chest.

"I love when you're around." He said in a whisper. "You make everything better."

"You're the one who makes everything better." I said but he was already asleep.

"Guys, where is my candy bar?" Krist asked.

"Sh." I hushed him.

"Tell me where it is and I'll go away." He whispered loudly.

"You ate it."

"...I did?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

"A few hours ago."

"Oh damn it." He whined and stomped his foot. "Screw everything." He said and then he left the room.

I kissed the top of Kurt's head and watched as he slept.

Chapter Six

Kurt's POV;

~Few Weeks Later~

"Dave, I'm sick." I whined and then coughed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe it's a cold."

"Maybe." He sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and smiled as he massaged my scalp.

"You're making me sleepy." I whispered. He took his hand away and gently kissed my cheek.

"When was the last time you had a shower?" He asked. I giggled and then coughed.

"A few days."

"A few days? Kurt, go take a shower."

"No. I don't feel like it." I whined.

"Go."

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Come on. How about a bubble bath?"

I grinned. "A bubble bath?"

He nodded. "Come on." And then he took my hand and led me into the bathroom. I stood and watched as he started the water and poured bubbles into it.

"Take your clothes off." He ordered.

I shook my head. "I don't want to be naked in front of you."

He sighed. "Kurt, don't be difficult. Just take your clothes off."

"You do it." I whined. He grabbed my shirt and slid it off me, tossing it on the floor. He took my jeans off and that's when I stopped him.

"Cover your eyes. And no peeking." I said. He put his hands over his eyes and turned away. I giggled at him and took my boxers off before jumping into the bathtub.

"You can open them." I said. He turned around after he took his hands away from his eyes.

I coughed and then cleared my throat. The water was so warm and it felt so good.

"Bath me." I whined.

He chuckled at me before getting my head wet and pouring shampoo into it. I closed my eyes and gently smiled as he shampooed my hair and massaged my scalp.

"That feels good." I mumbled. I pouted at him when he stopped and started to get the shampoo out of my hair.

"Do you need me to soap you up?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No. I'll use the bubbles."

He nodded and watched as I started to play with the bubbled and rubbed them on me. I cupped my hands and got bubbles into my hands. Then I rubbed it on my chest.

"Look at my boobs, Dave."

He giggled at me. "Stop."

I giggled and slapped the soap away. I sat there for a while, just admiring the warm water.

"Time to get out." Dave said.

"What? No."

"You've been in here for forty-five minutes." Dave said.

"No. I don't wanna get out."

"Come on." He said and then he took my hands.

I pulled them away. "No."

"Fine then." He said and picked me up from the bathtub.

"No." I whined.

I stood and shivered as he dried me with a soft towel. After he got finished he wrapped a towel around my waist and walked me into the bedroom. He pulled out some pajamas and then he dressed me.

"There. All clean." He said with a smile and kissed my cheek. I coughed and sniffed my nose.

"I don't feel so good." I whined.

"Let's sleep." He said and laid me down. He laid beside me and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Chapter Seven

Kurt's POV;

I giggled as I threw a paper wad at Dave. He looked over at me and then the teacher before throwing it back. I covered my mouth and I coughed, then I pulled out a clean sheet of paper.

'I don't like this class.' I wrote and folded it up. Quickly, I tossed it at Dave. I watched as he unfolded it and read it.

'Who does?' He wrote back.

'I wanna go home.' I looked at the teacher to make sure she wasn't looking before passing the note to Dave.

'I want to kiss you.' He wrote back. I giggled and blushed at the note. I folded it up and hid it as the teacher walked by. Thankfully she didn't notice anything. I grabbed my things when I noticed we only had a minute of class left.

"I love you." I whispered to Dave.

He smiled. "I love you too."

Once the bell rang we both stood up and left the room. I took Dave's hand and held it as we walked down the hallway.

"Ew." Someone said as we passed by.

"They're gay, aren't they?" Someone else said.

"Don't listen to them." Dave whispered in my ear and gently squeezed my hand. I smiled at him as he pecked my cheek.

"They're so adorable!" I could hear Krist squeal.

"Oh God." Dave said as he opened his locker. Next thing I know me and Dave were tackled to the ground.

"Oops! Sorry." Krist said. He stood up and helped us both up.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Sorry. I just saw you two holding hands and I thought I'd die because it was so cute!" He pumped his fist in the air. "Team Kave!"

Dave chuckled. "Team Kave!" He joined in. I rolled my eyes at them and gently pecked Dave's cheek.

----

"Nope, this song sucks." Krist said as he changed the radio.

"This is horrible." He groaned and changed it again. He continued to groan and change the radio station until I turned it off.

"That's better." I said with a smile.

"Yay! I'm home." Krist said happily and jumped out of the car.

"Bye, Krist." I called after him. He waved goodbye and then I looked over at Dave to see him staring at me.

"What?"

He smiled and chuckled. "Nothing. You're just adorable."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. "I love you."

He grinned. "I love you too."





^ back to top ^