A+    A-

Chapter 1- First Time

This story may be a bit weird...

Kurt;

I laid on top of Dave, gently and lightly kissing his lips. We've been together for three years now. Dave is eighteen, while I'm sixteen. It was only a two year age difference, which neither of us minded at all.

"Kurt," Dave said, slowly pulled away. "I need to talk to you about something."

I panicked a little, but nodded. Hopefully he didn't notice. And hopefully he wasn't leaving me. I couldn't live without him. He's my everything.

I pulled myself off him, and he quickly sat up on the bed. He pulled me on his lap to where I was straddling him. He took one of my hands, lacing our fingers together.

"Well, we've been together for a while now. Three years, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Three years."

He smiled. "Well, I think we should take another step in this relationship. You know what I mean, right?"

"Umm... no."

He chuckled. "I mean sex, Kurt. But I don't want to do it, unless you do. I want you to be ready and I don't want to force you to do this."

"Well... I-I'm only sixteen." I whispered. "But you know what... that doesn't matter. I'd love to have sex with you, Dave."

"Are you sure? We can wait as long as you want."

I nodded. "I'm sure, my Dave. Let's do it. Right here, right now."

Dave chuckled and kissed my lips soft, but with passion. I ran my shaky hands through his hair, gently pulling at it. I could feel him smile nervously in the kiss.

His hands wandered up my shirt. His cold fingers sending chills through my spine. Slowly, he pulled away from the kiss and tugged my shirt off, tossing it on the floor. I took the end of his shirt, pulling it off. I ran my fingers lightly over his abs before he gently pushed me back down on the bed, hovering overtop me.

I giggled a little and he smiled at me. He kissed my neck softly as he undid my jeans. I was getting more nervous by the second. But I was enjoying the small kisses and touches from Dave.

"You can stop me anytime if you feel like you need to." Dave whispered in my ear. That was one thing I loved about him. He never pressured me to do anything.

"I don't want you to stop." I informed. He smiled sweetly at me and pecked my lips. He slowly pulled my jeans off, letting them hit the floor.

I was feeling a little ashamed of my body. I was too skinny. Nothing but bones, and I deeply hated that. I've always tried to gain weight, but nothing worked for me.

"You're so beautiful." Dave whispered. "Everything about you is beautiful and perfect."

I felt my cheeks get hot. I knew I was blushing at his words. I giggled and pulled him back down to me, kissing his lips.

"Do you have lube?" I asked against his lips.

"Yeah." He whispered. I pushed him away, and he knew I meant for him to get the lube. He was quick to jump out of bed and grab the bottle of lube from his closet, which he had been hiding.

"Dave... are you still a virgin?" I asked nervously, afraid of his answer.

"Yeah. This is my first time too, love. But I know what to do. Just relax, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay baby."

He took his jeans off, leaving himself in only boxers. I covered my eyes as he slowly pulled my boxers off. I could hear him lightly chuckle and then he kissed my lips.

"Don't be embarrassed." He whispered. I smiled and moved my hands away from my eyes.

I watched as Dave poured the lube on his fingers, he looked at me, and I nodded for him to continue. He bit his bottom lip, slowly pushing one finger inside me. It didn't really hurt. It was more of an uncomfortable feeling.

Slowly, I felt him push another finger in. He slowly moved them in and out. I bit my bottom lip, nearly drawing blood as he added the third one. He moved them slowly for a while before taking them out and pulled his boxers off.

I could feel myself blushing again. I reach out, taking ahold of his member, slowly stroking it. He looked me in the eyes until I stopped.

He poured more lube into his hand, lubing himself up.

"What about the condom?" I asked. He shook his head.

"We don't need you. You can't get pregnant anyway."

I nodded and closed my eyes as he slowly pushed his tip into my entrance. He would push more in, stop, and then continue until he had the whole thing inside me. He stood still, waiting for me to get used to his size. I took a deep breath in, slowly letting it out before nodding for him to continue.

His thrust were slow and gentle. I was glad he was being gentle with me, because it hurt. It hurt a fucking lot.

But it didn't seem long before he was hitting that one spot that had me screaming and begging for him to go faster. He started to stroke me, and it only took me twenty seconds to come, exploding on my stomach and Dave's fist.

"K-Kurt, I'm ugh... Yeah." He moaned and I felt something warm slowly shoot inside me. He sighed in relief, pulled out of me, and laid on the bed beside me, breathless.

"That was wonderful, Kurt." Dave whispered.

I couldn't hide the smile that appeared on my face. "Yeah. It was."

And little did I know I'd be throwing my guts up the next morning.

Chapter 2- The Nausea

Kurt;

I opened my eyes slowly. I felt disappointed that Dave was already gone. Then I remember he left shortly after our event, because we both knew my mother would be home soon. I hate hiding my relationship with Dave behind my mothers back, but she wouldn't allow it. What else could I do? I couldn't let her separate me from Dave.

I slowly sat up in bed, stretching my arms. A feeling of sickness washed over me. I tried to ignore it, but couldn't. I ran into the bathroom and dropped on my knees. Quickly, I puked in the toilet.

"Ugh." I groaned and flushed it quickly. I felt of my forehead and cheeks, but I didn't really feel warm.

I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash and went back into my room to get ready for school. Why would I have thrown up? I honestly don't know. Maybe I should go to the doctor.

I was still feeling a little sick. I just shrugged it off and put on some fresh clothes before heading downstairs to say goodbye to my mom before she left for work.

"Hey mom."

"Morning." She replied and kissed my head. "Ready for school?"

"Yeah. But mom... I don't know why but I threw up when I woke up this morning." I informed her. She felt of my forehead.

"You don't feel warm honey. Are you feeling okay?"

"Just a little sick."

She bit her lip. "Maybe it's just morning sickness. Probably nothing honey. If you want you can stay home. I can take you to the doctor when I get home."

"No, it's fine. I think I'll just go to school. Like you said, it's probably nothing."

She nodded. "Well okay. If you don't feel better, call me and I'll come pick you up. I have to leave now though. Have a good day at school." She said before kissing my head and grabbed her purse, heading out the door.

I wonder how she'd treat me if she knew I was gay...

I hear a soft knock at the door. I quickly open it to see a smiling Dave.

"Good morning baby." He said before he pecked my lips. I smiled and nuzzled our noses together.

"Good morning."

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Just a bit sore. And I kinda threw up this morning. I mean, I feel fine, other than a little sickness."

He shrugged. "I don't know what it is. Want me to take you to the doctor?"

I thought for a moment. "Okay." I pecked his lips. "After school."

He nodded and took my hand. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

-----

School was finally over, thank god. I no longer felt sick, but Dave insist I go to the doctor. So here we are, sitting in the waiting room, Dave's hand locked in mine. I wasn't nervous. I knew it was nothing. I shouldn't even be here right now.

"I think we should just go, Dave."

"Well I think we should wait and see what the cause was for you throwing up." Dave replied and then he kissed my nose. I smiled and sighed.

"Fine fine."

"Kurt Cobain?" A nurse said, looking around the room. Me and Dave stood up and followed the nurse until we reached a small room. I sat on one of those thingys as we waiting for the doctor.

"Would you ever be a doctor, Kurt?" Dave asked.

"Hmm... maybe. I think I'd like to do surgery. Ya' know, cutting people's bodies open and taking out some organs."

Dave chuckled. "Thanks for the description."

I grinned. "Your welcome my love."

The doctor came in, told us his name, and asked what the problem was. I told him about my morning sickness and he said he was going to do a few tests, which I'm not sure why.

But after the test was over, me and Dave sat around, waiting and playing twenty questions.

Shortly, the doctor came back and told me something I was not expecting to hear.

Chapter 3- News

Kurt;

"Well, Kurt, it seems that you have both male and female reproductive systems. And... you are pregnant." The doctor informed. Mine and Dave's mouth both dropped.

"Wh-what? You're joking?" I asked.

The doctor shook his head. "Afraid not. You are definitely pregnant."

I looked over at Dave and then back at the doctor. "Okay. Well. Umm thanks. I suppose we'll be going now."

The doctor nodded. "Okay. Have a good day."

I followed Dave out the door, hand in hand. We had decided to walk, because the doctor wasn't too far away.

Neither of us talked. The whole thing was confusing me. But after a while I put all the pieces together. I'm pregnant, because I have male and female reproductive systems. That's it.

"You hate me, don't you?" I asked in a whisper and stared down at my feet.

"Kurt, no. I don't hate you. I could never hate you."

"Then why haven't you said anything?"

He sighed. "I was just confused. I just... I can't believe you're actually pregnant. But I guess it's possible."

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked.

"No. I will never ever leave you, Kurt. You're my everything. I couldn't live this life without you. Look, we're gonna get through this together. But there's one question... Do you want to keep this baby?"

I looked up at him. "I-I think so. I don't want to have an abortion. I think we should keep it, don't you?"

Dave slowly nodded. "Yeah. I think we would be great parents."

I smiled and pecked my amazing boyfriends lips. "I think so too."

"So, what about your mom? Are we gonna tell her?"

I sighed. "I guess we'll have to some time... just not today. I'm not ready."

He nodded. "I understand baby. I think we should tell my mom though."

I smiled. "Yeah." I had always loved Dave's mom. She's been supportive through our whole relationship.

"What about Krist, Chad, and Pat?" I asked.

"Yeah. We can tell them." Dave said with a nod.

-----

"Mom, we took Kurt to the doctor today." Dave said. She looked at us with a worried expression.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. But we found out that Kurt has both male and female reproductive systems. He's pregnant."

She smiled. "That's so adorable! You are keeping the baby right?"

We both nodded.

"Aw!" She hugged us both. "I'm happy for you two. I know you may both be young, but I think you will be great parents."

Dave smiled. "Thanks mom."

"Your welcome sweetheart. Has Kurt's mother been informed about this?"

"No. She doesn't even know we're in a relationship. She doesn't like gays." I spoke up. She frowned.

"I'm sorry. But you should tell her. I mean, not today. But when you are ready."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Your welcome sweetheart."

"I guess I better be going home, it's getting late." I said with a sigh. I slowly stood up from the couch and so did Dave.

"I'll drive you." He said.

"I can walk."

"Your pregnant. There's no way I'm letting you walk home alone."

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Okay. Let's go."

I gave his mother a quick hug before heading out to Dave's car. We got inside he pulled out of the driveway and started towards my house.

"I'm a little excited about this baby." I said with a smile.

"Me too. And, Kurt, if you ever need me, call me. I'll be there in no more than two minutes."

I smiled. "I love you. I love you so much."

He looked over at me for a second and returned the smile. "I love you too my beautiful."

"I'm just a little scared though, Dave. I mean, I'm still in high school."

"I know. But everything will be okay. Just think of how it's going to be when you give birth. We'll get married. We'll start a family."

"Thanks for not leaving me, Dave. I couldn't do this alone."

"Well I'm not gonna be an asshole who just gets you pregnant and then leaves you. Plus, I love you more than life."

"I'd die for you." I whispered and took his hand, locking our fingers together.

Chapter 4- Tiredness

Kurt;

I woke up again with morning sickness, puking two times. Then I felt pain in my back. I felt tired, like really sleepy. Ugh. Being pregnant is difficult.

"Hello." Dave said as soon as I walked out the door. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Hey."

"How's my little baby?" Dave asked, rubbing my tummy.

I smiled. "Hopefully good."

"Did you puke this morning?"

I nodded. "Yes. And I still feel a little sick. And I'm so so tired."

"Aw my poor baby." Dave said and pecked my lips. "I'll carry you to school."

Before I could respond he picked me up, carrying me. I couldn't help but giggles. I truly have the best boyfriend a guy could ask for.

----

"Kurt!" Krist said, running towards me. Dave stood in front of me, stopping Krist from pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hold it." Dave snapped. "No one is allowed to touch Kurt until we have a decision." And then here came Chad and Pat.

"What's going on? Is something wrong with Kurt?" Chad asked. I sighed.

"Guys, I'm pregnant." I said. And then I told them the whole story about my systems.

"You mean," Krist poked my tummy. "There's a baby in there?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Oh. Well... Congratulations!" Krist said, clapping his hands and the other two joined.

"But let's kinda keep this just between us, okay? I don't want the whole school finding out." I said. They all nodded and Dave kissed my cheek. And then they all started with questions for me and Dave.

"Oh my god. Boy or girl?"

"What are you gonna name it?"

"How long have you been pregnant?"

"When are you going to the baby doctor again?"

"I can't wait to see it! I bet it's adorable! Who do you think it will look more like?"

"Just imagine Kurt singing lullabies to the baby!"

"Guys, calm down." Dave said with a chuckle and then the bell rang. I groaned and pouted at Dave.

"I'm gonna miss you baby."

"I'll miss you too." He said, kissing my lips. He walked me to class, hand in hand and waved goodbye before heading off to his class.

I took my seat in the middle of the class. Suddenly nausea washed over me. I'm gonna puke!

"Miss, can I please go to the restroom?" I asked quickly. The teacher thankfully nodded and I didn't waste any time getting up and running to the bathroom, puking.

-----

It was time for lunch, but I brought my own considering the food here was disgusting. I made sure to bring a little extra than I usually did, since I'm feeding the baby as well.

I felt so exhausted. Thankfully Dave met me in the hallway and walked beside me, holding my hand, into the cafeteria.

"You okay beautiful? You look tired."

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Would you like me to take you home?" He asked.

I chuckled. "No thanks. I'm starving and I need to finish the day."

"You know, I think maybe you should homeschooled. I don't want you coming to school everyday feeling sick and exhausted."

"I can't do that. My mom will get suspicious and I can't because I won't be able to see you. I'll be okay, love."

He smiled sweetly at me and kissed my nose. "Okay beautiful. If you say so. Just be careful. And if anyone bothers you, let me know and they will be dead."

I chuckled. "My hero."

He snickered and pecked my lips. "Now, lets go to lunch."

Chapter 5- Sister Knows a Secret

Kurt;

I just got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked down at my tummy, which was still flat, and then I gently rubbed it. I wonder what it will look like.

I smiled and continued to rub my tummy. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I bet Dave would be a great father.

I closed my eyes, imagining me, Dave, and our baby together. I smiled and sighed happily.

"Kurt, hurry up! You've been in there for an hour!" My sister said, knocking on the door. I quickly dried my body and slipped on some clothes before opening the door.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine. I just have to put my makeup on. We have to leave for school in twenty minutes."

I nodded. "I know." And then I went into my room, running a brush through my damp hair.

Oh no. I gotta puke.

I quickly ran back into the bathroom where my sister stood in front of the mirror, putting on eyeliner. She watched me as I puked in the toilet.

"Whoa, man. You okay? Mom said you've been puking nearly every morning."

I groaned and flushed the toilet. "Kim, can I trust you to keep a secret?"

She nodded and kneeled down beside me. "Is everything okay?"

"Kim... I went to the doctor about a week ago. Umm... I have both female and male reproductive systems. And, well, you know me and Dave have been together three years. So we decided to have sex."

She nodded.

"And I got pregnant."

"Oh." She looked down. I felt a little saddened, but that went away when she looked up at me and smiled. "That's cute, Kurt. I hope the best for you two. And don't worry, I won't tell mom." And then she hugged me.

"Thanks, sis."

"Welcome. So... you hoping for a boy or girl?"

I shrugged. "I don't really mind. But I think I'd rather have a girl."

She smiled. "Awww. So cute! But I gotta finish getting ready. You should go eat something before heading off to school."

I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Will do."

-----

"Kurt, since you're a guy, and pregnant, does that mean the baby will come out of your ass?" Chad asked.

"Umm. That's a pretty dumb question." I said and blushed from embarrassment. "But no. Don't think so."

"There you are." Dave whispered in my ear from behind me and gently wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and he nuzzled my hair.

"Your hair smells good." He said and then he sat down beside me.

"Thanks."

"So, my mom isn't going to be home tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to come and stay all night?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll have to inform my mom though."

He nodded and took my hand, lacing out fingers together. We were in gym class, but we never had to do anything in here. This was the only class I had with Dave.

"Dave, you can't do the dirty now. You'll hurt the baby!" Krist scolded.

"Well I just wanted to lay around and talk about the baby." Dave said, sending a sweet smile toward me, which I returned.

The rest of the class we all sat around, talking and laughing. At the end of the day Dave drove me home. I told my mom I was going to stay with him, which she agreed to. So I went back to Dave's car, and we headed toward his house.

Chapter 6- Mom Is Pissed

Kurt;

I laid beside Dave in bed, snuggled into his chest, my eyes were gently closed, just listening to his voice. Listening to him talk about our future.

"Kurt, we need to tell your mom." Dave said.

"Dave, I... Im afraid."

"I know you are baby. But I'll be there right with. I'll be right by your side. I promise."

I sighed. "Okay."

-----

"... And I'm pregnant." I said. I told my mom the whole story. From the beginning of my relationship with Dave until now. My hand was locked with Dave's and our mother looked at up in disgust.

My mother laughed. "That's a funny joke, Kurt. How did you come up with that?"

"I didn't. It's true. I'm pregnant."

"Kurt, this isn't normal. You can't be pregnant, no man is pregnant! You're not normal!" She yelled.

"I don't care!" I yelled back to her.

"Kurt, you're not gay. This is just... just a phase. Or are you desperate? Kurt, I can find you a beautiful girl that will make you happy and-"

"No mom." I snapped. "I'm gay. And I'm not changing for you or for anyone. I love Dave. I love him with all my heart. He's the only one I want. I don't want a girl. I'm gay and if you can't accept that then I'm sorry."

She sighed. "Think about this, Kurt. You really want to go to Hell just for being with him?"

"For all you know there might not even be a Hell, but if there is, I'll see you there."

My mother picked up random things, throwing then forcefully at me. Something hard hit my tummy. Dave gasped and pulled me in his arms, protecting me.

"Stop! You're going to hurt my baby!" I screamed as loud as possible with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I don't care! I hope I kill it!" She yelled. Dave picked me up and was quick to carry me out of there. I held onto him for dear life.

"I'm so sorry, Kurt. This is all my fault." Dave whispered, tears falling down his cheeks. I wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault, because it wasn't, but I was too busy sobbing.

"Dave, I need to go to the doctor. O-our baby. I-I-" I managed to choke out. He nodded and helped me into the car.

-----

"Your baby is perfectly fine." The doctor said with a smile. I sighed in relief.

"Good."

"Just be careful Mr. Cobain, watch the stairs." He said. Yes, I lied and said I fell down the stairs.

"Here's a picture of your ultrasound. You can't really see the baby because you've been pregnant about a week. But around five weeks you should be able to see." He handed me the picture. Even though you couldn't see the baby yet, I smiled.

Dave took the picture from my hand and examined it, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I will schedule another appointment for the baby, okay?"

I nodded.

"Thanks, doctor." I said before sticking the picture in my pocket and following Dave out the door.

"Kurt, I'm sorry for talking you into telling your mom. I shouldn't have and-"

"Hush." I said. "She needed to know. And if she's not going to accept then that's okay. I still have you."

"You'll always have me. Now, I guess we should go tell mom what happened. You'll be staying with me now." He said with a smile. I sadly smiled and followed him to the car.

Chapter 7- Ultrasounds

**Four Weeks Later**

Kurt;

I smiled as Dave rubbed my tummy. We were getting ready to leave for my appointment. I still wasn't showing yet, but I knew it was okay. People don't show until like four months. And I've only been pregnant four weeks.

I'm really hoping the baby will be starting to form or whatever. I want to see how it is going look.

"It's time to leave boys!" Dave's mom yelled from downstairs.

"Shotgun!" Dave's sister, Lisa, yelled as she ran past our room.

I chuckled and Dave gently kissed my neck. "Kurt, are you happy?"

I smiled. "Yeah. Very happy." And I was happy. But every now and thing I think of my mother and what she said to me. It still hurt. A lot. But I have Dave. And I'm going to have this baby. And nothing at all was going to change that.

"Okay. Good. I don't want you to be stressed or anything, it's not good for the baby or you. But, we should go." He took my hand and I followed behind him out the door.

-----

The doctor asked a few things, which I replied yes and no to. I laid back on the bed thing and shivered a little as they spread the weird gel stuff on my tummy. I watched as they ran the probe over my skin, scanning my tummy.

"Right there is your baby." The doctor said in a whisper. I looked at the screen, gasping at the sight of the baby. It was so small.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Dave, who was smiling brightly at me. I smiled back at me and even laughed a little from excitement.

I did make a good choice at keeping this baby.

------

"Hey, Kurt." Dave's mom said, pecking at the door. I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling while Dave went out to get me some ice cream, because I was craving it.

"Hey." I said and pulled myself up from the bed, sitting at the end of it. She sat beside me and smiled.

"How's the baby?" She asked with a smile.

I smiled. "It's fine. I took an ultrasound today. I-I could see it. She was so small."

"She?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I just... I know it's a girl. I feel it."

She smiled. "I'm really happy for you, Kurt. I need to talk to you though. Listen, I know school is hard and everything. And well you're pregnant. Now, I know the morning sickness will eventually go away, but I think you should stay here and do homeschool. I mean, I know it's difficult. I know you get pains and is just really sore and tired. So, you have to be in misery at school. Would you like to stay here and do homeschooling?"

I looked up at her and smiled. "Sure. I'll do it. After this week."

She smiled and hugged me. "Good. I get a little worried about you sometimes. And listen, Dave loves you. A lot. You're all he talks about. And he's really excited about this baby."

I smiled. "I love him too. I love him more than my life."

She smiled and patted my back. "Dave should be back soon. Is there anything you need?"

"No thank you." I said with a smile. She nodded and left the room. Moments later Dave returned.

"Hello, love. I'm back. And I have ice cream. Cookie -n- cream, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla-"

"I don't need all that." I said with a chuckle.

"Well you're feeding two people baby." He said as he flopped on the bed beside me. He pulled out two spoons from his back pocket.

I chuckled and took one spoon, while he got the other. And we sat there, talking, laughing, and eating ice cream.

Chapter 8- Baby Talk

Kurt;

"I'm lucky to have you. I'm not going to let you go. I'm going to keep you. Me, you, and your other daddy is going to be a happy family. I know you're a girl. I can feel it. And you're going to grow up to be beautiful and strong. I just know it." I whispered gently as I rubbed my tummy. I smiled and sighed happily.

"That was cute, Kurt." Dave whispered. I didn't even know he was in the room, but there he was, standing at the doorway.

I giggled. "Shut up."

He chuckled and made his way over to me, laying on the bed with me. He gently laid his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his soft, dark hair and shut my eyes, humming lightly to a song called "Dumb" I had wrote a few years ago.

"You have a nice voice, Kurt. It's beautiful. Whether you're talking, humming, or singing, it's beautiful." Dave whispered. I smiled.

"Thanks, Dave. Your voice is nice too."

"You know what's hot about your voice?" He asked with a smirk.

"Hmm... what?"

"When you moan." He whispered. I playfully slapped his arm.

"Dave! Don't say things like that. The baby will hear." I scolded. He chuckled and kissed my tummy.

"You're perfect." He whispered.

"Not I'm not."

"And what makes you say that?" He asked.

"Because you're the one who is perfect."

"Pfft. Please. That's defiantly you, doll." He reached his finger up, pressing it against my lips, stopping me from saying anything else.

"So, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Hmmm... I feel like shit. My back hurts, I have cramps, I'm sore as hell, I'm craving food, and I'm tired."

Dave burst into laughter. "Dang. You got it bad, babe."

I nodded. "I do."

"Kurt, your mom wants to talk to you. She's in the kitchen." Dave's mom said.

"I don't wanna talk to her." I said in a whisper.

"I think you should." Dave whispered and twisted a lock of my hair around his finger. "At least for a minute."

I sighed and slowly pulled myself out of bed. "Okay."

I followed Dave's mom into the kitchen. There my mom sat, at the kitchen table. I slowly made my way to her and sat in a chair in front of her. Dave's mom smiled at me before disappearing into a different room.

"Hi, Kurt."

"Hi." I said in a whisper.

"Listen," She sighed. "I'm sorry for what I said to you the other day. You're my son... I should accept you for who you are. But... I can't. I just can't. Kurt, I just want to wish you luck with Dave. Even though I'm against this... I wish you luck. And when you have this baby... treat it right. It's a lot of work, Kurt. But if you're up for that then that's fine. Go for it. But if you change your mind about all this, I'll be there for you."

She didn't say anything else before getting up, pushing the chair in, and leaving. I bit my bottom lip and sighed. She's putting me through so much hell.

"Kurt, is everything okay?" Dave asked as he slowly came from upstairs. I nodded.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Everything is fine." And everything is fine because I have Dave, and this baby. That's all I need.

"Let's go back to bed." I said. Dave smiled, pecked up lips and picked me up. He carried me up to our room, gently laying me on the bed.

Dave pulled my shirt off and places small, gentle kisses all over my tummy. I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"We're going to be great parents." I assured. He nodded.

"I know. I can't wait until you give birth."

I smiled and pecked Dave's lips. "Let's go to sleep."

He nodded. "Okay. Goodnight my beautiful."

"Goodnight my Dave." I whispered before closing my eyes, almost immediately falling asleep.

Chapter 9- Kurt's Water Breaks

Kurt;

I am now eight and a half months pregnant. Everything has been going great. Me and Dave have got engaged. My morning sickness has gone away, but my back is killing me and I'm always craving food. I'll probably be really fat once I give birth.

I've got on homeschool now, and I'll probably stay on it. I miss all my friends, but it's best.

I'm showing now. I mean, I'm not really that big, so the baby must be small. I learned its girl. I knew it would be. Me and Dave decided to name the baby Frances Bean. I came up with the name.

"Dave," I whisper yelled. "Frances is kicking."

Dave quickly turned over and felt of my tummy where I felt little kicks. He smiled and chuckled a little.

"That's adorable." He said in a whisper. "It feels weird."

I chuckled.

"Hello love birds!" Chad, Krist, and Pat all said at the same time as they opened the bedroom door. I smiled brightly. I was happy to see them.

"We got some stuff for Frances." Chad informed.

"Umm no. I did." Krist said, rolling his eyes. Pat rolled his eyes and slapped Krist's arm playfully.

"We all did." Pat said, giving us the bag.

Dave pulled out the things that were inside which was clothes, bottles, and toys.

"Thanks guys. You didn't have to get this though." I said.

"We wanted to. For Frances." Krist said.

I gasped. "At-oh."

"What?" Dave asked in panic.

"I think I'm going in labor!" I said quickly. "Oh damn."

"Uh... I think we should get you to a hospital." Dave said, quickly jumping up from the bed and carrying me to the car. He sat me in the front seat and the other three boys jumped in the back. Dave got in the drivers seat and slipped on his seatbelt.

"Seatbelt's everyone. This could be a dangerous drive." Dave said before quickly backing out the driveway.

"Kurt, seatbelt!" Dave said quickly.

"Does it look like I give a fuck about a seatbelt?" I snapped.

"Oooo snappy." Krist said from the backseat.

I groaned in pain. "Shut the h-hell up Krist."

"Ugh. Dave, hurry the fuck up and get me to the damn hospital already!" I screamed.

"Well I'm trying, but there's traffic!" Dave said, stopping at a red light.

"Ugh. Damn. Fuck it. Move over, Dave." I said, jumping on his lap.

"Kurt, what are you doing?" Dave asked.

"I'm getting the hell to the hospital!" I said before pressing down the gas, passing all the cars. I was going pretty fast.

"Oh shit, we're gonna wreck!" Krist yelled.

"Let me out of the car, I'm not ready to die yet!" Chad yelled.

"Kurt, slow down! You're going to kill us all!" Pat yelled.

"We're almost there." I said through gritted teeth. I felt so pissed and in so much pain right now. I felt my water break.

"Oops." I whispered.

"Kurt... did you just piss on me?" Dave asked slowly.

"My water broke, Dave."

"Ew ew. Oh my god. Ew. Get off! Get it off!" Dave said quickly. Everyone from the backseat was laughing.

But finally I arrived at the hospital. Everyone got out of the car and Dave carried me inside.

"I'm ugh... going in labor." I said to the woman who was at the front desk.

She yelled to someone and then some nurses came out with a wheelchair. Dave sat me down in it and kissed my head.

"You'll be okay, baby." Dave whispered in my ear. I waved goodbye to the boys as they quickly pushed me down the empty hallway and into a room.

Chapter 10- Say Hello To Frances

Dave;

I sat in the waiting room, staring down at the white tile floor. I couldn't explain how I was feeling. This whole situation was odd, but I guess me and Kurt are just lucky.

"I'm hungry." Krist whispered. Chad flipped him off. And Pat didn't say anything, because he was too busy reading a magazine.

"Good thing I came prepared then." Krist said before pulling candy out of his pocket.

"Hey, are you nervous?" Chad asked. I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Don't be, Dave. Everything'll be okay." Krist assured. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"How long is it gonna take? We've been here for like two hours." I whined.

"Just be patient." Pat said, throwing the magazine down.

"What if something went wrong?" I asked in panic.

"If it would've they would have told you by now." Chad said. I sighed.

"Are you all here to see Kurt Cobain?" A nurse asked. We all nodded quickly and followed her back into the room. On the way there, Krist kept tickling my sides.

"He's in this room." The nurse said as we stopped in front of a door. She disappeared somewhere down the hallway and I sighed.

"Okay, I'll go first." I said. Everyone nodded in agreement and pushed me inside.

I slowly made my way over to Kurt. And there in laid in the hospital bed, smiling and holding Frances. I gasped and rushed over to them.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered. "She looks just like you, Kurt."

"Hmmm... you think so?"

I chuckled. "Definitely. She's so cute."

"Here." He held her up to me. "Hold her." He whispered with a smile. I smiled and carefully took her in my arms.

"She's so light." I whispered. Kurt chuckled and watched me with a smile.

"Knock knock." The three boys said before coming in, lightly shutting the door behind them.

"Oh my god, Dave has a baby!"

"Kurt shit out a baby!" Krist whisper-yelled and rushed over to me.

"Aw look it's so tiny!"

"It looks just like Kurt!"

"She's a doll!"

"Awww little Frances Bean."

I chuckled and looked at Kurt who was now sitting up in bed. I sat on the bed by his feet.

"She's perfect, Kurt." I whispered and gently kisses her head.

"Yeah she is. Just like you." Kurt said.

"You mean-"

"Don't start this game. Now pass the baby around Dave." Krist said. I carefully passed Frances onto him.

"Give me a kiss." Kurt whispered, tugging on my arm. I smiled and leaned down, pressing out lips together.

"I missed you." Kurt mumbled against my lips.

"I missed you too beautiful." I whispered back. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

"You did good babe." I whispered in his ear. He pulled away from the hug and pulled his little hospital thing up, showing me his tummy which had stitches on it. The cut wasn't really that long, but it would still leave a scar.

"It's going to scar, isn't it?" He asked.

"You're still beautiful." I said.

He smiled and pecked my lips.

"When do you get to leave?" I asked.

"I think the doctor has to come and check on me and Frances before we can leave." He informed.

"Okay." I said with a nod. I took Kurt's hand, lacing our fingers together.

I looked over at the boys. Krist was holding Frances, and the other two were smiling at her and rubbing her hair.

"I wanna go home." Kurt whined.

I chuckled. "You'll leave soon, love."

Chapter 11- Family

Kurt;

"Finally we're back!" I said as I shut the door behind us. I felt so exhausted.

"Where's the baby?" Lisa asked, running down the stairs. She gasped.

"She's so adorable!" She squealed and poked Frances's tummy.

"Who's at the door?" Dave's mom asked, rushing in the living room. She smiled and laughed a little.

"She's gorgeous." She said in a whisper and took the baby from Dave's arms.

"Hey, umm... are you tired?" Dave asked.

I nodded. "Sore, honey."

"Well go lay down. I have a surprise for you, but it can wait a few days."

I smiled. "Okay. After everyone gets done with Frances, will you bring her up to me?"

He nodded and pecked my lips. "Yeah. I'll bring her up." He picked me up, carrying me upstairs and into his room. He laid me down on the bed gently and kissed my lips.

"You need anything?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. I'm fine."

"Okay. I'll go get Frances for you, doll." He said before kissing my nose and leaving the room.

Moments later he returned with a smiling Frances. He sat down on the beside me and gently laid Frances on me. Her little legs laid across my tummy and her back leaned against my legs.

Her face changed from a smile to a pout and she started to cry.

"Why is she crying?" Dave asked.

"Maybe she's hungry." I said.

"I'll go fix her a bottle then." Dave said before quickly running downstairs.

"Aw." I whispered and kissed Frances's head. "Hush baby."

It didn't take long before Dave came running back with a bottle in his hand. He laid down beside me. I took the bottle and held it up to France's mouth, which she great fully took and began to drink the milk.

Her little eyes closed, opened, and then closed again. I chuckled quietly and laid her down beside me and Dave.

"You should get some sleep, baby. You look tired." Dave whispered and moved a lock of hair away from my eyes.

"Yeah..." I whispered and shut my eyes, sleep quickly taking over me.

------

It had been a few days since I had Frances. My soreness has gone away, and I feel way better. I'm glad Frances doesn't cry a lot. The only time she does is when she's hungry, sleepy, or needs a diaper change.

"Hey, are you ready to see your surprise?" Dave asked. I nodded

"What is it?"

"Well, we're gonna have to drive there."

"Oh. Well, can we just walk? I need some exercise anyway."

He nodded and pecked my lips. "Sure babe. We should take Frances too."

He opened the closet and pulled out a front pack. "Here, use this. That way you can carry Frances."

I chuckled and Dave helped me put the front pack on. He sat Frances in and we were ready to go.

"Okay. Let's go." I said and followed him out the door. The walk was about twenty minutes, and Frances was smiling the whole way there, except the last five minutes she fell asleep.

"Cover your eyes." Dave said as we stopped at a corner.

"Why?"

"Just please." He said. I shrugged before covering my eyes with my hands. Dave took my arm, and we continued to walk. I know we were going in somewhere.

We seemed to have walked forever until we stopped. Dave moved my hands away from my eyes.

"You bought us an apartment?" I asked.

"Yeah. So it'll just be me, you, and our daughter." Dave said before opening the door. We walked inside and I looked around.

"I like it." I whispered and smiled.

He smiled. "Good. Come look at Frances room." He took my hand and led me into another room. I gasped.

Everything was pretty much pink. They was a crib, a bouncy seat, toys, just everything for a baby.

"When did you do this?" I asked.

"When you were like... seven months pregnant." He answered.

"This is amazing, Dave." I whispered and pulled him down to me where I could kiss his lips.

"So, are you gonna move in here with me?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Of course."





^ back to top ^