A+    A-

Chapter 1~ Goodbye

Chapter 1

Kurt was all alone at home. It was so quiet. He was sick of his life. He didn't want to be alive anymore. He didn't want all this fame. He wanted to make music but he didn't want all this fame. Since he was alone he figured it was a good time for suicide.

He went into his garage and shut the door. He sat down on a stool and started writing notes to people.

He decided to write a letter to Courtney and Frances and his fans.

He picked up his heroin kit. He pushed the heroin into the needle and stuck it in his vein. He started injecting it inside. He groaned as it went in.

He lit up a cigarette and finished his letter.

"Goodbye world." Kurt mumbled to himself.

He put the gun in his left hand, he put it up to his head. He closed his eyes. Expecting pain. When he pulled the trigger that was it.

Kurt was dead.

Well I hope you like chapter 1. It made me cry so much so I had to make it kinda short, I'm sorry. But anyway when I finish crying I will write more.

Love you guys. More soon.

Chapter 2~ Dont Lie

Chapter 2

Dave's POV

"Dave. Kurt is dead." Krist looked me into the eyes.

I chuckled. "Your kidding me?"

Krist shook his head.

I started chuckling. "I knew he would kill himself. I knew it." I burst into tears. "Don't lie to me Krist. No! He's not gone!"

Krist looked down with tears running down his face. "I'm not lying."

I started crying my eyes out. My heart was breaking. I punched the wall. Why did Kurt leave me like this?

"I'm going to his house right now. Because I know when he I do he'll be siting there on his couch playing his guitar. Writing more music." I sobbed

Krist began crying harder. "He's not there Dave. He's dead!"

I burst into tears again and ran out. I ran straight to Kurt's house. I knew he'd be there.

I ran and ran until I reached his house. There was police standing all around.

I tried to run through them but they wouldn't let me.

"You gotta let me by. Kurt's not dead he can't be!" I cried

"Sir I'm sorry but your friends dead." The police man said.

I collapsed onto the ground and cried. No! Kurt can't be gone.

I looked up and there stood Courtney. She wasn't crying. She didn't have a look of sadness at all. I looked deep into her eyes but didn't see hurt or anything. What's up with her? How can she not be upset?

I looked over. They had Kurt on a bed, his body wrapped up.

"No!" I screamed with tears and stared kicking my feet. "He's not dead. Leave him alone!"

"He's dead Dave." Courtney whispered.

"No he's not!" I screamed.

I ran over to Kurt. "Let him go he's not dead!" I cried and screamed

"Sir please stop." The police said as the put Kurt into the ambulance.

I was so pissed and depressed at the same time. Kurt couldn't be dead. No please god no. Not my best friend. Not my... Love.

Courtney was looking at her nails and then the house. Not a tear running down her face. Could she have had something to do with this? Kurt couldn't leave Frances could he?

I shook my head pushing the thought away. But the thought wouldn't leave. Something was up.

Yeah I don't know about you guys but I think Courtney Love did have a little something to do with it. Anyone agree?

Anyway I cried at this chapter too. I'm sorry but I just love Kurt and it's so sad.

More soon guys. I love you all.

Chapter 3~ I Miss You So Much, Please Come Back

Chapter 3

Dave's POV

I woke up. I was damp and panting. I had another nightmare about Kurt. I have to see him. I need to see him.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. It may be kinda stupid of me but I was hoping to maybe see his ghost or something. Maybe see a vision of him. But of course, nothing.

I sighed. I began to wonder maybe if I killed myself I'd see Kurt again. Maybe I would. Hopefully I would.

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked out the window. It was so dark outside. I glanced at the clock. 2:39 a.m.

I looked up at the night sky. I thought of when me and Kurt would laying on the ground, and just look up at the stars and talk.

A tear ran down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away.

"Dave..." I heard a light voice. Something like a heavenly voice.

I looked around. "Kurt? Are you here?"

"Want to see your friend? Then do it. Kill yourself Dave." It whispered.

I started looking around. My heart was racing. I felt kinda freaked out.

Maybe I would get to see Kurt again. Maybe suicide is the way to see him...

Sorry if these chapters are short but they will probably be a lot of chapters. The next ones will be longer. I hope you guys are liking this so far.

Chapter 4~ See You Soon Love

Chapter 4

Dave's POV

I tied the rope to my neck. I stood on the chair. I'll see my love soon.

I jumped off the chair. I felt the pain on my neck. I couldn't hardly breath. A few gasped every now and then. Then everything went white.

---

"Huh?" I looked around. Everything almost looked the same as earth. I wasn't home though. I was in a field of flowers. I looked around and saw people running, skipping and picking the flowers. Where's Kurt?

I got up. I felt a little weak but a feeling of love and peace came over me. Like I was safe, away from harm.

"Hello!" a little girl smiled and handed me a flower

"Hi... Where am I?"

She grinned. "In heaven silly! You died."

I looked at her. "Is my friend here? Kurt Cobain?"

She thought for a minute. "Ah yes! But he's really quiet he won't hardly talk to anyone. I think his name is Kurt."

"Where is he?" I quickly asked

"He's always by the river. Walk straight for about ten minutes then maybe a left on a path. It leads to the river." She nodded

I smiled. "Thank you so much. I'll see you later."

"Bye" she giggled and skipped off.

I quickly started running straight. It lead me to a path. I went left and walked on.

There was a river with a boy sitting next to it. Throwing rocks into it and humming.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Kurt!" I began to cry. I've wanted to see him for so long and now here he is.

"Umm hello?" he looked at me like I was crazy

"I've missed you so freaking much! Oh god it's so good to see you! Your still as beautiful as ever!" I smiled and wiped my tears away.

"Who are you?" Kurt looked into my eyes.

I smirked, "You don't remember me?"

He shook his head. "I don't remember anything. Just that I shot myself in the head."

I looked down. "Oh well umm this sucks."

"Did I know you?" Kurt smirked

I nodded. "I was your best friend."

"Oh well. You seem cool. Sit beside me and let's talk."

I sat beside Kurt. We started talking. I told him everything about his life on Earth.

We quickly became friends again but now I'm in love with him even more.

Chapter 5~ Flirting Then Kissing?

Chapter 5

Kurt's POV

Dave told me about my life on Earth. It sounds true so that's what I believe. We are really good friends now and I'm beginning to fall in love.

He told me I was married but I don't see how I was married to a woman. I'm just not into women anymore. I guess it's cool I had a daughter but whatever.

Dave is suppose to come over to my house. I can't wait. I'm just so excited to see him.

I smiled and cleared my throat. I pulled out some paper and started drawing. Drawing a heart,my heart. Full of love and happiness. Then I wrote Dave's name in it.

I grinned and shoved the picture in my pocket.

The cool thing about the afterlife is it's almost like Earth. Only you live in a field of flowers. The field never ends. There's houses, a few rivers, and a park. No one needs money, no one eats or drinks anything either.

"Knock knock" Dave said as he walked inside.

"Hey Dave!" I smiled.

Dave smiled back. "I missed you"

Dave sat beside me on the couch and wrapped his arms around me.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

I felt so happy when Dave was around. I know everything will be okay with Dave here.

Dave poked my cheek. "What are you smiling about beautiful?"

I shook my head. "Nothing I'm just glad your here." I admitted

"That's good. I'm glad I can see you."

"I love when your around." I smiled

Dave started ticking my sides. I burst out laughing. I can't help it but I am so ticklish.

"Dav-Dave stop" I laughed.

Dave did as I said and pulled me close to him. He pecked my lips and blushed.

"S-Sorry" he grinned

I smiled and kissed his lips, so deeply and passionately.

I sat on Dave's lap and continued to kiss him.

He put his hands on my sides and made the kiss deeper.

I was loving every second of this.

Dave nibbled on my bottom lip then pulled it gently.

I tried to stick my tongue into his mouth but he was teasing me by not letting me.

I slid my hand up his body onto his neck. He gasped and that's when I stuck my tongue into his mouth.

He smiled and played with my tongue rapidly.

I stopped to get some air.

"That was amazing!" Dave smiled.

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah it was."

He started playing with my hair.

I yawned. "Your making me sleepy Dave"

He kissed my cheek and smiled. "You can go to sleep on me."

I wrapped my arms around his side. I was still sitting on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

I fell asleep.

These two are just so cute together! Agree?

I hope you liked it.

I'll update more soon.

Please vote and comment if you want.

Love u all!!!

Chapter 6~ Lets Go For A Swim

Chapter 6

Kurt's POV

Even though me and Dave have kissed and everything were not together. We're just really good friends. But I know we'll be together soon because I love him and he loves me.

I quickly ran upstairs to take a shower. I had a song stuck in my head. I didn't know what it was but it went like. "Come as you are as you were as I want you to be. As a friend as a friend as an old enemy."

I hummed the words over and over. It seemed like a great song.

I got in the shower and started wetting my head. My hair was just a little above my shoulder. Plus is was blonde and I like it.

Everyone says my eyes are beautiful but I don't know. Dave likes them. He looks into them a lot.

After I finished showering I went back downstairs and waited for Dave to come.

It felt like forever before he came in.

"Hey beautiful babe! I got you something." He handed me a case.

I opened it and there was a guitar.

I rubbed my fingers through the strings. It felt as if I were used to it already.

"Try it" Dave smiled.

I took it out of the case and started playing it. I could actually play really good. Dave did say I was in a band called 'Nirvana'

"Dave I've had a song stuck in my head. It goes like, come as you as you were as I-"

"That's Come As You Are. You wrote that song on Earth Kurt. Maybe some of your memory is coming back."

I smiled. "Maybe."

"Well come on!" Dave grabbed my hand

"Where?" I asked

"To the river to look at the water." Dave smiled.

I got up and followed Dave. The way there we walked and held hands.

When we got there we sat on a big rock and continued to hold hands.

"The water is beautiful and blue" I smiled

"Not as beautiful as you. Nothing is as beautiful as you" he kissed my cheek and pulled my shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I grinned

Dave pulled his shirt off. "Gonna swim."

I couldn't help but look at his body. This was the first time I saw Dave shirtless but it was amazing.

"Like it?" Dave chuckled

I smiled and nodded. "A lot."

Dave looked down at my body and bit his bottom lip. "Gosh. Seeing you shirtless is amazing" he chuckled.

Dave jumped in the water. "Come on!"

I jumped in behind him and landed in the water.

We started swimming around and chuckling.

Dave splashed some water on me. I splashed some back. Then it turned into a splash war.

Dave walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Kurt. More than anything. I've been wanting to see you so long. My heart belongs to you and only you. If I could I'd write your name on my heart myself."

I smiled. "That's so sweet Dave. I love you too. I've loved you for forever and I always will."

Dave pressed his lips onto mine and kissed me with passion.

I kissed back but broke it with a smile.

"Come on let's go home" Dave kissed my cheek

I smiled. "Okay"

Chapter 7~ A Vision

Chapter 7
Kurt's POV

I was siting around drawing when all the sudden I had a vision.

I dropped my pen and notebook.

I saw myself. On a stage. I was singing and playing guitar. I could feel how nervous I was. The crowd was cheering. I was singing words. The words were 'It is now my duty to completely drain you. I traveled through a tube and end up in your infection." It seemed as if I knew the rest of the words but they wouldn't come up. What was the rest of the words? Then the vision was over. That was it.

I shook my head and closed my eyes for a second, hoping to have another vision.

Then another vision came to mind. This vision was of me and Dave and some other boy. It's like I knew the boy but I couldn't think of his name.
We were all in a garage. I was singing and playing my guitar. Dave was playing drums and the boy was playing a bass. We were... Practicing.
I smiled at this vision. I felt so happy in this vision.

Then the vision was over and I heard a knock at the door.
"Kurt. What's wrong?" Dave hugged me.
"I had a vision" I smirked
Dave looked into my eyes. "What happened in them?"
I told Dave about both my visions. He smiled and nodded. A tear ran down his cheek but I wiped it away.
"The song was called Drain You. I remember performing it. I remember us practicing at your house."
I smiled. "Maybe I'm getting my memory back or something."
Dave nodded. "I think so"

Sorry for the short chapter.
More soon guys...

Chapter 8~ Wipe My Tears

Chapter 8

Kurt's POV

For the past few days I've been having visions. Visions of me on Earth. Me with my wife and daughter. Some of me, Dave, and the guy who always plays the bass, in a vision I called him Krist. I know my visions are getting closer to the day when I killed myself, but I don't know if I want to see that vision or not.

I was sitting around watching TV and kinda picking at my guitar.

I started feeling a little dizzy, then another vision.

I was sitting at my home. I was all alone. I went up to the garage. I used heroin, I was writing a letter to my wife, daughter, and fans. I put the gun in my hand. I took a deep breath and let it out. I put the gun up to my head then I shot myself.

I stood up from the couch and looked around. I burst into tears and collapsed onto the floor.

I crawled over to the corner. I laid there and cried.

---

A few minutes later Dave walked in. he ran over to me and put his arms around me.

"Kurt what's wrong?"

I sniffed. "I saw myself. I killed myself Dave. I shot myself in the head."

Dave burst into tears and looked down. "But it's over now Kurt. It's all over"

I wiped Dave's tears away and kissed his lips. He immediately kissed me back and put his hands on the back of my head. He pushed me into his face deeper and made the kiss deeper. The kiss broke by Dave crying again.

"I've been wanting to be with you for so long and now I have you again." Dave sobbed

I wiped those tears away and pecked his lips. "I'm not leaving you this time Dave"

Dave kissed my cheek "I love you so much"

"I love you too Dave" I smiled

Chapter 9~ Always Together?

Chapter 9

Dave's POV

Kurt kissed my cheek then looked into my eyes, "Dave. We're we ever together?"

I kissed his head. "What do you mean?"

Kurt cleared his throat. "On Earth?"

I shook my head,"No but I've always been in love with you. The main first time I talked to you I fell in love with you"

Kurt smiled then kissed my lips. Every time he kisses me it's so passionate and deep.

Now Kurt was laying on top of me on the couch. He had his hands on my waist, kissing me deeply. He kissed my cheek and then my neck. After a few kisses he started sucking on my neck.

Gosh this felt so amazing.

Kurt rose up and was now sitting on my waist. He grinned and slid his shirt off. His body was so sexy.

"Dave I-I don't know." He blushed

"What do you mean?" I smiled and rubbed his sides

He shook his head. "I think we should wait."

I nodded. "We can wait as long as you want to."

Kurt smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks"

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Your so sweet" Kurt said with a smile

"You are too. But can you put your shirt back on, I can't stop staring at your body!" I bit my bottom lip

Kurt grinned. "Do you like my body?"

I nodded. "Ye-Yes."

"Feel of it" Kurt blushed.

I started rubbing his upper body. His sides, tummy, chest, just everywhere. I rose up and squeezed his thighs. He let out a gasp. "Dave!" he grinned.

"Sorry. I just can't help myself." I grinned and slid my hands up to his private area.

I started playing around there for a while. It was kinda hard to since he had on jeans.

He moaned and bit his bottom lip.

"Dave stop or I'm going to cu-cum" Kurt gasped

I didn't stop. I wanted Kurt to come for me. I started picking up my pace.

"Oh god" Kurt moaned.

I knew he was coming. He closed his eyes and threw his head back. He moaned my name.

When he opened his eyes and looked at me I stopped rubbing.

He grinned and smirked. "That felt amazing."

I nodded. "You looked so hot moaning."

He blushed and pecked my lips. "I love you"

I smiled, "I love you too"

Sorry for the kinda sexual chapter if you don't like that stuff. To be honest it'll probably have quiet a bit of sexual stuff so if you don't want it to be really sexual just comment and let me know.

Chapter 10~ Put Your Arms Around Me

Chapter 10

Kurt's POV

~Few Weeks Later~

Now I know everything about my life on Earth. I remember all my songs. I remember how to play them on my guitar. I remember everything.

In a few minutes I have to meet Dave at the park. He said he had me a surprise.

As the weeks have went by me and Dave have gotten a little closer. I don't think I could love anymore as much as I love Dave. He's just so amazing and sweet. He's always there when I need him.

The timer on my watch started beeping. It was time to go to the park.

I walked out the door and stared walking. On my way there I saw a few angels. They were singing and it sounded so beautiful.

I got to the park but Dave wasn't there yet. I sat down on a swing and started swinging lightly.

"Hey beautiful!" Dave smiled.

I stopped swinging and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much Dave."

Dave kissed my cheek. "I have something for you. Should I give it to you now or wait?"

I nodded. "Yes. Now."

Dave smiled, "Your so beautiful babe." He grabbed both my hands and held them. He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Do you love me?"

I nodded. "You know I do"

"Do you trust me?" He kissed my cheek

"Yes" I nodded

"Do you want to be with me forever?"

"Yes. I do" I smiled

He slipped a ring on my finger.

"Then will you marry me?"

I smiled and a tear ran down my face.

"Yes I will!" I smiled and hugged him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around me and swung me around a few times.

"I know it's soon but I just love you so much Kurt" Dave said as he wiped my tears

"I love you too Dave. More than you can imagine" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Together forever?" Dave smiled and held my hands again

I nodded. "Together forever."

Hope you guys liked this chapter (: more soon!!!

Chapter 11~ I Don't Love You

Chapter 11

Kurt's POV

Since me and Dave are getting married we decided to move in with each other. Dave is going to move in with me.

We have made some friends too. One of our good friends is Phillip. In a way I don't feel safe around Phillip. He's always looking me up and down. Always staring at me in a weird way. Always "accidentally" bumping into me and sometimes I think he flirts with me.

I haven't told Dave about this. I probably won't unless something happens.

I heard a knock at the door. I figured it was Dave but it was Phillip.

"Hey Phillip" I said

"Hey umm where's Dave?" he asked

I shrugged. "I guess he's at home. He's coming over later."

He smiled. "Can I talk to you?"

I nodded, "Sure. Come in."

We walked inside but he didn't sit down. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"What?" I smirked

"Do you love Dave?" He asked

I nodded. "Yes I do"

He smirked, "Are you sure about that?"

I nodded.

"Well I love you." He smiled and got closer to me.

I backed away and shook my head. "I'm sorry but I love Dave"

He frowned. "Okay. Well umm..."

I looked away, "Yeah. Sorry"

He smiled "It's okay. Can we still be friends?"

I nodded. "Of course we can. But maybe you should go now. This is kinda weird."

He nodded and walked out.

Chapter 12~ Just Lay Here

Chapter 12

Kurt's POV

Finally Dave has moved in with me. Everything is perfect now. Now it's not so lonely and quiet.

"Kurt?" Dave looked into my eyes

I smiled. "Yeah?"

He pecked my lips. "I just love you so much. Your so amazing. Your just perfect."

I kissed his cheek and smiled. "I love you more than anything in life"

We laid there in bed and held hands. We talked for hours. Even though it was getting late and I was kinda tired, I didn't want to go to sleep. I just wanted to lay there with Dave and talk all night.

Dave kissed my cheek and then my lips. I pinned him onto the bed and kissed him deeply.

He broke the kiss by chuckling.

"What?" I smiled

"Nothing this is just so adorable." He grinned

"How?"

"Because. We're just laying here, holding hands and kissing. This is just perfect, just being with you. You make me so happy."

I smiled and pecked his lips. I got off of him and laid beside him.

"Dave. I think I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" he smirked

I smiled, "For sex."

Dave blushed and smiled. "Oh"

I nodded. "When do you want to do it?"

Dave shrugged and thought for a minute. "Whenever you want to. Maybe it'll just happen on it's own or something." He smiled

I kissed his nose and stroked his hair. "Okay."

"So umm are you ready to go to sleep?" Dave kissed my head

I nodded. "Yeah I'm tired"

Dave put the cover over us. He put his arm around me and smiled. I put my head on his chest and smiled.

"Goodnight" I said

"Goodnight Kurt" Dave said as he kissed my head.

I closed my eyes and quickly began to drift off.

Chapter 13~ Amazing

Chapter 13
Dave's POV

Kurt tossed and turned in his sleep all night. I guess he was having a bad dream. Today he said he was sore so I'm going to give him a massage.

Kurt was sitting on the couch playing his guitar.

"Kurt" I smiled
"Yeah?" he looked up
I motioned for him to come to me. He sat his guitar down and followed me upstairs.
"What is it?" He asked
"I'm going to give you a massage" I smiled
Kurt blushed. "Okay uh alright."
"Well lay down" I chuckled

Kurt laid down on the bed. I could tell he was blushing and smiling. He looked so adorable.

I sat on his back. "Am I hurting you?" I grinned
He shook his head. "No your not that heavy." He chuckled.
I started squeezing his shoulders.
I smiled. "Does it feel good?"
He nodded. "It feels amazing."

I squeezed his shoulders for a while then his back.

I leaned down and kissed his neck gently. He let out a soft moan. I slowly took his shirt off and laid it on the floor.

He turned over and now I was laying on top of him. We kissed rapidly, using our tongues. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off.

I rubbed my hand down his upper body into his boxers. I was about to feel of his penis when he stopped me.

"Wait Dave." He said as he jumped up
"What's wrong?" I frowned
"I'm scared." he sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry Dave I'm just too scared. I think it'll hurt."
I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "We can wait as long as you want to. If your not ready then that's okay."
He smiled and pecked my cheek. "Sorry."
I shook my head. "You don't need to be sorry. It's fine"
He rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you so much Dave."
I smiled. "I love you too Kurt."

Do you guys think I should make them have sex in the next chapter or wait for a while?

Chapter 14~ Sweetheart

Chapter 14

Kurt's POV

I feel kinda disappointed in myself. I really love Dave but I'm just afraid to have sex. I don't know why but when we get ready to do it I get scared.

I looked Dave in the eyes. I do love him and I do trust him.

Dave pecked my lips. "What's wrong beautiful?"

I shook my head. "I was just thinking"

He smiled, "Of what?"

"About sex. I mean I do love you, I trust you too it's just when we get ready to do it I get scared."

Dave kissed my head and held me in his arms. "You know I'd never do anything to hurt you. You don't have to be afraid Kurt."

I nodded. "I know. I just..." I shrugged

"Just what?" Dave asked

"...I don't know." I sighed

Dave kissed my neck. "Your so small Kurt"

I sighed. "I know. I can't help it."

Dave smiled. "Your perfect the way you are beautiful."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "When are we going to get married?"

"Tomorrow" Dave smiled

I grinned, "Tomorrow? I'm not ready"

Dave kissed my head. "You don't have to be ready beautiful. Let's just go down to the river and say are I do's together then kiss and then were married."

I smiled. "What about our vows?"

Dave nodded. "Of course."

I rested my head between his shoulder and neck.

"I can't wait till tomorrow" I smiled

Dave grinned and looked into my eyes. "Me either"

Chapter 15~ Finally

Chapter 15

Dave's POV

I woke up and looked out the window. The sun was shining brightly and everything was beautiful.

I looked over at Kurt and shook him gently. "Come on get up beautiful we gotta go get married"

Kurt opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked at me. "Huh?"

"We're getting married hottie now come on!" I smiled and tugged at him

Kurt blushed. "Okay I'm up" he smiled.

I quickly grabbed Kurt's hand and we ran out. Neither of us was fully awake but I was just so excited to get married I couldn't help it.

We made it to the river. I smiled and held Kurt's hands.

"Whatever the things are the person says, I do to everything. I do, I do, I do." I smiled

Kurt chuckled. "I do. I do. I do."

I smiled. "So our vows now?"

Kurt nodded. "You go first"

I cleared my throat. "Well this probably sucks because I didn't have it wrote or planned out or anything. But umm when you left on Earth, I was heartbroken, devastated, depressed. You were my only love and I couldn't live without you. Now were both here in heaven. I have you, after so long I have you. Your still the most amazingest person ever. I love you because of you. Your just absolutely perfect. Everything about you is perfect. Your the greatest thing that ever came to my life. I promise I'll never hurt you. I'll always be there for you. I'll always stand up for you. Anything you need I will be here. I love you and only you. When I look into your eyes it's just like I'm in another world or something. Your so beautiful and amazing. I love you so much." I said as I looked into his eyes.

Kurt wiped away tears that was running down his face. "That was so sweet. I really don't know what to say. Ummm... When I first saw you, I just got this feeling. A good feeling. Like everything was okay. You just make me so happy. If I didn't have you, I'd probably be like I was. Just a lonely, quiet, stupid person. Sometimes I wouldn't want to get out of bed because I didn't really have anything to look forward to. But when I wake up I think of you and I have something to look forward to. When I think of you I can't help but smile. Your such an amazing person. I love you more than anything. I'll always love you" Kurt said

I smiled. "Well, now we kiss and that's it. Then were married."

Kurt smiled and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it was amazing.

Kurt started crying.

"Aw what's wrong?" I asked as I wiped his tears away

"I just love you so much and now this is it. We're going to be together forever."

I nodded and kissed his lips. "We will be together forever. Forever and always."

Kurt smiled and stopped crying.

I grabbed one of his hands. I held them up high. Kurt chuckled.

"Kurt Grohl. Sounds great" I smiled

He grinned, "I think Dave Cobain sounds better"

I pecked his cheek. "We'll figure this out later"

He chuckled and looked at the water.

"Wanna go home now?" he asked

I nodded. "Yeah let's go."

Hope you guys liked this chapter (: I'll update soon

Chapter 16~ Yes

Chapter 16

Kurt's POV

Me and Dave was laying in bed. Just laying there looking at the ceiling and talking. Dave wrapped his arm around me and looked into my eyes.

I've thought things through and now I'm ready. I'm ready to have sex with Dave.

I kissed his lips. Deeply but gently. He kissed back and ran his fingers through my hair. I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth.

We both played with each other's tongues slowly. I broke the kiss to get some air.

I looked into Dave's eyes for a second then I took my shirt off. Dave smiled.

"I'm ready now" I said with a smile

Dave nodded. "You sure?"

"Yes" I nodded

Dave grinned and kissed me again. So passionately. I kissed him back and put my hand on the back of his neck. I pushed him deeper into my lips.

Dave stopped kissing me and took his shirt off. "Remember that song Drain You?" he grinned

I nodded. "Yes I do."

"That's going to be our song" he chuckled

I grinned. "Our sex song?"

He nodded. "Yes. Our sex song. We'll think of our love song later"

I smiled and pecked his lips.

He put his hands on my sides and looked into my eyes. "I don't want to hurt you"

I shook my head. "Just go easy."

He smiled and unbuttoned my jeans. He took them off and put them on the floor. He looked down at my boxers. There I saw a bulge. I felt my cheeks go red.

Dave smiled. "Don't be embarrassed Kurt. It's hot" he kissed my cheek

He was about to take my boxers off but I grabbed his hand. "It's embarrassing" I blushed

He shook his head. "No it's not. This moment is amazing. This is sweet Kurt" he assured

I nodded. He looked down my boxers and grinned.

"Well?" I asked

"Well what?" he chuckled

"What do you think?" I blushed

"I don't know. This is the first time I've seen another guys penis. It's pretty big though." He smiled

I blushed.

He took off his jeans and sat beside me on the bed.

"Wanna see mine?" he smiled

I looked down his boxers. The first time I've seen another guys penis too. I could tell it was hard.

"Well. What do you think of mine?" he blushed

"It's big... and hard." I chuckled

He nodded. "Because of you" he kissed my cheek

"Feel of it" he grinned

I slowly started playing with it. It felt nothing like I thought it would. It did feel hard though.

"Kurt" Dave softly moaned

A few more light strokes then I stopped. I didn't want him to come yet.

He laid me back down and laid on top of me. He kissed my lips and then my neck. He ran his hand over my body and nibbled on my neck. This felt so good.

He kissed down my body to my penis.

"Do you want me to su-suck it or something else?"

I shrugged. "Whatever you want."

He grinned and stroked my penis a few times. I felt so close already.

He began to suck on it. I bit my bottom lip and tried to hold back my moans but couldn't. I let out a few soft moans and then some heavy moans. Some of the moans had his name in it.

I felt myself coming. It felt so good. I grabbed my pillow and squeezed it tightly as I came.

"Oh my god. Dave." I moaned.

After I came I looked at Dave. I knew he swallowed my cum.

"How did it feel?" He asked

I smiled. "Amazing."

He smiled. "Good. Now are you ready to do this?"

I nodded, "Yes I am."

Dave pulled some lube out from the nightstand. He slowly rubbed some on his penis.

He looked at me. I knew he was going to ask if I was sure so I gave him a soft nod.

He smiled.

"Go gentle" I said

"I'll try my best" he said

He slowly started pushing himself inside me. He was going so slow and as gentle as he could.

It didn't really feel to good. It kinda hurt. I closed my eyes and squeezed the sides of the mattress.

After he had all hisself in he started thrusting slowly.

"Feel okay?" he looked at me.

I nodded and squeezed the mattress tighter.

It hurt for the first six or seven thrust but then it began to feel good.

I started moaning. Dave was moaning, loud, hard moans with my name in it.

He started going a little faster. Now it was feeling better. I moaned loudly.

"I think I-I'm going to come" Dave moaned

I nodded. "Just come."

He went a little faster. I felt his cum enter inside me. Dave moaned louder, then stopped.

He laid beside me, his breath was heavy. I looked over at him. A smile was on his face.

"So uhh how was it?" Dave said panting

"It was great," I smiled "how was it for you?"

He smiled. "It was just amazing. It was worth waiting for" he chuckled, "It's so hot and sexy doing it with you. Your just so sexy."

I blushed.

He pecked my lips and wrapped his arm around me.

We were both laying on our side, looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much beautiful"

"I love you too Dave" I smiled

"I feel pumped up now" he chuckled

I smiled. "I'm tired."

Dave nodded. "You'll probably be sore tomorrow" he frowned

I sighed, "That's gonna suck"

"Sorry" Dave smirked

I shook my head. "Well it doesn't matter. We had sex and it was amazing."

He smiled. "Your great at sex"

I chuckled and blushed. "You too"

"So what is it? Kurt Cobain and Dave Cobain or Kurt Grohl and Dave Grohl?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure"

"Let's just keep it as Cobain" he smiled

"Sounds great" I nodded

"Well let's go to sleep" Dave yawned

I yawned and smiled. "Okay. Goodnight, I love you baby" I kissed his cheek

He smiled and pecked my lips. "Sweet dreams. I love you too my beautiful"

Dave put the cover of us and put his arms around me. I put my head on his chest, he put his chin on my head then we fell asleep.

Chapter 17~ Love Buzz

Chapter 17

Kurt's POV

I woke up and looked over at Dave. I smiled and hugged him tightly. I guess I squeezed too hard because I woke him up.

"Morning" he said with a smile on his face

"Good morning" I smiled back and pecked his lips.

"How are you feeling?" Dave looked into my eyes

I nodded, "I feel fine right now just a little sore"

He smiled and sniffed my hair. "You smell so good" he chuckled

I cleared my throat, "I need to shower"

"Me too. And I'm sorry for hurting you" he frowned

I shook my head. "You didn't hurt me"

He smiled and squeezed me tightly

"I love you" I smiled

He kissed my lips. "I love you too"

I rose up and stretched. "Are you gonna get up?"

Dave nodded, "Yeah"

I yawned and slipped my boxers back on. I looked over at Dave who was smiling. I blushed and stood up.

Dave stood up and quickly slipped his boxers on. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "Last night was amazing" he said

I smiled. "Yeah it was"

"Wanna shower together?" Dave asked

I smiled, "Sure"

We both walked into the bathroom. I took my boxers off and got in the shower. Dave got behind me then I started the water. At first it was cold but then it turned warm.

Dave gasped, "That was cold!"

I giggled.

Dave slid his arms around my sides and put his head on my shoulder.

I got my hair wet. Dave shampooed it for me and I shampooed his hair. We soaped up ourselves and then we just stood there and let the water run over our bodies.

Dave turned me around and kissed my lips deeply.

"Dave." I whispered

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeper.

I could feel myself getting hard. I tried not to but I couldn't help it.

Dave pushed his body onto mine. His hard penis was against mine.

He grinned at me and looked down at my hardened area.

I blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry" I whispered

He pecked my lips. "Let's get out"

I nodded and got out of the shower.

I started drying off as Dave did. After I got finished I put the towel around me waist. Dave did the same and followed me into the bedroom.

I picked out a T-shirt and jeans with a button up. After I put that on I put on my converse. Dave put on a T-shirt and some jeans. He also wore a pair of converse.

Dave sat on the bed and smiled at me.

"What?" I smiled back

He shook his head. "Nothing"

I just wanna say thanks for reading this (: I hope you like it. More soon.

Chapter 18~ We Can Fight, But Please Don't Scream!

Chapter 18

Kurt's POV

"Just stop screaming at me!" I yelled and burst into tears.

"I'll be back later." Dave said and slammed the door.

Me and Dave has just got into our first fight. It's all stupid Phillip's fault. Yesterday, he came here and he kissed my cheek right when Dave was looking. Dave, of course, punched Phillip and now today he has been asking me about it but there's nothing to say about it. Now he thinks I like Phillip, but I don't. My heart belongs to Dave and only Dave. I love him so much. I hate fights, there awful.

I sat in the corner of the room. I covered my face with my hands and cried.

Yeah this was like the shortest chapter ever. Sorry.

Chapter 19~ Dave's Not Here But You Are

Chapter 19

Kurt's POV

I heard the door open and close. I quickly looked up hoping it was Dave but instead it was Phillip.

"I know you and Dave got in a fight." He sighed

I wiped away my tears and nodded. "Yeah."

I was hoping he would leave but instead he came over to me and sat beside me on the floor.

"It's my fault isn't it?" he looked into my eyes but I quickly looked away. No one looks into my eyes but Dave.

I didn't say anything or move I just sat there.

"I can make it up to you" he winked

I looked at him a little concerned. I wondered what he was going to do. That wink was just... Creepy.

He leaned in closer to me and pressed his lips against mine. He started moving his but I didn't mine. I felt disgusted. I pushed him away.

"Stop it!" I screamed at him. Now he was making me mad.

"Kurt, just be quiet."

He pinned me onto the floor and pressed his body against mine. Ew, this was so gross I felt like I was going to puke. This was so nasty and starting to hurt. I started kicking my legs, trying to get him off. "Stop! Get off me!" I yelled

He grinned an ugly evil grin. "What are you going to do if I don't?"

"I'll kill you with my bare hands. I'll stab you over and over and over!" I threatened

"Pfft please your too weak! Your too small and weak!" he laughed

I knew what was going to happen. I was going to get raped by him, I was going to get touched by him. This is so nasty!

"Get off him!" someone yelled.

I looked behind him and there was Krist. The guy that played bass in our band Nirvana on Earth. Krist was here and he was helping me. Krist.

"What?" Phillip looked up at Krist and then me.

Krist quickly punched Phillip and threw him off me. I quickly sat up and watched as they punched each other. All the sudden a hole formed on the floor. Phillip started getting sucked in.

"Where's he going?" I asked looking up at Krist

Krist chuckled. "He's going to hell!"

After the hole sucked in Phillip it closed and disappeared.

"You okay?" Krist grabbed my hand and helped me up

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Wow! You look the same as you did on Earth. Your still Kurt Cobain!" Krist smiled amazed.

I looked at Krist, he looked the same as he did in Nirvana. Exactly the same.

He quickly hugged me tightly.

"Is Dave here?" he quickly asked

I nodded. "Yes. He'll be back soon."

"He lives with you?" Krist smiled

"Yeah. We're together." I blushed lightly

Krist chuckled. "That's good I guess."

"You guess?" I smirked

"Well I've always liked you but I always knew you and Dave would get together."

"Liked me?" I pointed to myself.

Dave walked in. He didn't look mad anymore. He looked at Krist in amazement.

"Krist?" he asked

Krist smiled and hugged Dave tightly. Dave smiled and hugged him back.

"How'd you die?" Dave asked. I chuckled a little

"Car accident. Why'd you kill yourselves you dumb asses!" Krist playfully pushed Dave

Dave shrugged and looked up at me. He gave me a look that said 'I need to talk to you'

I nodded and walked outside. I waited for Dave to come out.

"Listen Dave you can believe whatever you want but I don't like Phillip, I love you!" I said as soon as he came out

He nodded and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry."

"You better be. If Krist didn't come I could've got raped by him!"

Dave frowned, "Huh?"

I told him everything that happened. About when Phillip came in and kissed me from when he came back.

A tear fell down his cheek. I wiped the one away that was rolling down.

"I'm so sorry" Dave sobbed

I nodded. "It's okay. I love you, and only you."

Dave smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you too."

"Maybe we should go back inside to Krist" Dave lightly chuckled

I nodded. I didn't tell Dave about when Krist said he liked me but maybe Krist doesn't like me anymore maybe he just liked me on Earth.

Chapter 20~ Kiss & Love

Chapter 20

Kurt's POV

I walked outside and looked at all the flowers. It's so beautiful in heaven. I wonder why I came to heaven, I mean I committed suicide. I thought that was a bad thing.

"Hey." A familiar voice called behind me.

I turned and saw Dave. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"Dave? Am I suppose to be here?" I asked looking down.

"What do you mean?" he asked puzzled.

"I committed suicide, but I'm in heaven."

Dave nodded. "Maybe God gave us another chance?"

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Maybe."

He grabbed my hand and held it. "So what's up?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I have to tell you something that's been bothering me."

He nodded. "Okay, what is it?"

"Well, Krist told me he liked me." I looked at Dave to see how he would react.

He smirked. "Well, he can't have you because your mine."

I smiled and nuzzled my nose against Dave's. He pecked my lips and wrapped his arm around my side. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeply.

We both fell onto the ground. We laid there and looked at the sky. Dave started stroking my hair.

"Hey bitches!" someone yelled. I looked up and saw Krist running to us.

Dave quickly pecked my lips and sat up. I laid there looking up at Dave. Maybe I shouldn't have told Dave about Krist.

Dave smirked at Krist when he arrived to us. Krist grinned at him. "What are you doing to Kurt?" he smirked

I felt myself blush but quickly looked away. I didn't know if Krist knew or not but me and Dave were married. I stood up and grabbed Dave's hands. I pulled him up.

"Let's go home." I whined

He nodded and pecked my lips. "Bye Krist."

Krist looked at Dave then me. I looked away from him and followed Dave.

We walked inside and shut the door.

"Lock it." I whispered to him.

"Why?" he smirked

I looked down and blushed.

I quickly locked the door and pressed my lips onto Dave's. He pushed me against the door and kissed me deeper. I slid my shirt off and Dave took his off. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

He threw me on the bed and crawled on me. He started sucking and nibbling on my neck. A moan escaped from my mouth. He kissed down my body and unzipped my jeans with his teeth. I bit my bottom lip as he unbuttoned them.

We heard a knock at the door. I looked at Dave. He shook his head. "Let's just ignore it."

I nodded.

Dave took my jeans off and looked me in the eyes. I smiled at him, he returned me a smile and took his jeans off.

"Are you ready?" he smiled

I nodded. "Yes."

He stuck himself inside me and started thrusting fast.

"Ohhhh Dave" I moaned

He bit his bottom lip and went a little faster. Moans escaped from my mouth but I couldn't help it.

I felt him coming. He laid beside me breathless.

"You came fast." I smiled

He kissed my head. "Because you. Your so amazing. I love you so much. I feel so happy when I'm with you. I'll always keep you safe. I'll always protect you. I'll always be here for you."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Your so sweet."

He nuzzled my nose and smiled.

Chapter 21~ Pull Away

Chapter 21

Kurt's POV

I looked out the window and saw the stars shining brightly.

"Dave?" I asked

"Yeah?" he looked up at me

"Can we go outside? I wanna look at the stars."

Dave nodded. "Yeah let's go."

We both walked outside and laid in the flowers. We looked up at the stars, there were so beautiful.

"Tonight is beautiful." Dave said smiling

I nodded. "Yeah it is. I really love you Dave. A lot. More than you think."

Dave laid on his side and pulled himself closer to me. He stroked my hair and pecked my cheek. "Your the greatest thing that has ever happened to me."

I pecked his lips. "I love you so much."

He smiled. "I love you too."

"Is that Krist?" Dave said pointing.

I turned and there was Krist running toward us.

"Hey Dave. Hey Kurt." He smiled and smirked at me.

"Hey." I mumbled and looked away.

"Krist I think maybe you should just go." Dave sighed.

"And whys that?" Krist frowned.

"Because Kurt's mine not yours. Stay away from him." Dave hissed.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Krist said as he sat beside me.

"Get away now." Dave said through gritting teeth.

Krist grabbed my hair and pulled me to his face about to kiss me.

"Ow Krist stop!" I yelled.

Dave jumped up and kicked Krist's head.

I quickly got up and pulled Dave away.

"Okay stop stop." I yelled.

"You bitch." Krist yelled.

I grabbed Dave's arm. "Please don't." I cried.

Dave nodded and pecked my lips. "Okay I won't. Let's go back home."

I nodded and quickly grabbed his hand and ran home.

Chapter 22~ Why?

Chapter 22

Kurt's POV

"Dave why would you do that?" I sighed and sat down.

"Well he was about to kiss you. I couldn't let him to do something like that. Plus he pulled your hair."He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you."

He nodded. "I love you too."

I put my head in his lap and looked up at him. He smiled down and me and stroked my hair. I closed my eyes for a second then looked back up at him. He leaned down and kissed my lips deeply.

I sat down and sat on his lap. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him deeply for a minute.

"So umm..." I said.

"What?" Dave smiled.

I shrugged. "...I don't know."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry for doing that but I can't lose you."

I nodded. "I accept your apology."

He nuzzled my hair. "Good because I hate when you're mad at me."

"I couldn't never stay mad at you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you." He sighed happily.

"I love you too." He smiled.

"So... What are we going to do about Krist?"

He shrugged. "I honestly don't know... but I do know he's not taking you from me."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'm just glad I have you."

"I'm glad I have you too beautiful." He smiled and kissed my nose. "Everything about you is beautiful."

I felt my cheeks light up. "And everything about you is beautiful."

"You're absolutely perfect." He said then kissed my lips.

___________

Gosh I haven't updated this in waaaay to long.

I apologize for that.

Sorry this was so short, I just wanted to do a quick update. I'll try my best to make the next chapter longer and this story probably won't be much longer...

...

Hey guys. Just wanted to say chapter 22 was my last chapter. I'm sorry ): I would continue but I have too many stories going on right now and I just need to start finishing them. I hope you liked this. Thanks for all the votes and comments (:





^ back to top ^