A+    A-

Chapter One

~Kurt's POV~

"Have you ever wondered what I'd be like to fall in love with someone at work? I mean, you just look them in their eyes, and you fall in love?" My friend, Jason asked. Jason is actually the only friend I've managed to make at this job. Job as a stripper.

I shook my head. "I've never thought about it. But, I'm already in a relationship."

Jason sighed. "Yeah, I know. I just, I wish I didn't have to do this, man. You get what I'm saying?"

I shook my head. "Yeah, I know what your saying. But, we have to start in ten minutes."

"If you did fall in love with someone at work, what would you do?" He asked. Wow, he's full of questions today.

"I don't know... I guess I'd just go on with my life and try to forget them." I answered.

He combed his hair and took in a deep breath. I watched as he slowly let it out and cleared his throat. "Well, let's go get this over with."

I nodded and followed behind him. I really didn't mind being a stripper, but then again I'd rather do other things. I don't work every night though, just four nights a week. At home, I live with my boyfriend Chad. Sometimes he can be a bit... Abusive. I used to love him with all my heart, but now those feelings have gone away. He doesn't hurt me all the time, just when he's angry or drunk.

"Kurt." My boss called for me before I got on stage.

"Yes?" I said as I walked up to him.

"Listen, I know your getting ready to go out there, but you're going to have to skip tonight. There's this girl wanting to buy you, she offered five-hundred."

I nodded. "Okay, where is she?"

"She's in my office. You can go talk to her and work things out, don't do anything sexual in there and be careful." He ordered.

"Alright." Then I made my way to his office. There stood a girl. She looked at me and smiled.

"Your as hot as you were in that picture." Then she giggled.

"Umm, listen, we can't do anything here it'd-"

"Oh no, it's not for me. I want to buy you for my brother, Dave. You see, it's his birthday today. Anyway, I'll give five-hundred. Deal?"

"Okay."

She handed me a piece of paper. "Here's the address. Come at eight o'clock."

I faked her a smile. "Alright."

"Have fun." She smiled then left the room.

I looked at the piece of paper then at the clock on the wall. It was already seven o'clock.

I gathered my things and got into my car. I was feeling a little nervous. I drove until I found the house. I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. Here we go.

Chapter Two

~Dave's POV~

"Happy Birthday!" My sister yelled as she ran inside.

I smiled. "Thanks."

"I have something for you at eight." She grinned and crossed her arms.

"Lisa, what'd you do?"

She tapped her finger over her chin. "Oh nothing. I just might've bought you a stripper."

"Oh... Wait, a stripper?"

She nodded. "Don't worry, it's a guy stripper and he's hot."

"What's he going to do?"

She giggled. "Whatever you tell him to. Oh, I gotta go. See ya', have fun!" Then she ran out the back door. I heard a car door shut. Please don't let it be the stripper. But, it was. There was a knock at the door.

I opened it to see a young boy. He was... sexy. He had blue eyes, blonde hair, and he was really skinny.

"Are you," He looked at a piece of paper. "Dave... Gr-Gro-"

"Grohl." I finished for him.

He smiled and nodded. "Yes, are you Dave Grohl?" He looked up at me and straight into my eyes.

"Uh-huh." I answered.

He leaned up and kissed my deeply. His lips felt so soft and tasted sweet. He had me immediately addicted to his taste. He wrapped his hands on my waist and pulled me back inside. He shut the door with his foot and broke the kiss.

"Well, what would you like to do to me?" He asked which made my whole body feel hot.

"I- uhh."

"Don't be shy." He winked.

"I-I don't know." I said lowly.

He grinned and pushed me on the couch. He straddled me and softly kissed my neck. "Tell me."

I shrugged. He began to move his body up and down on mine. "So, do you want me to ride you? Or do you want to do that yourself?"

"Ride me." I managed to choke out. This boy had me so turned on.

"Would you like to do it here or upstairs?" He whispered in my ear and nibbled on it.

"Up-upstairs." I quickly answered.

He stood up and took my hand. I walked upstairs with him following behind me. I shut the door and locked it.

He grinned and straddled me again. I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He began to suck on my neck, but a weird kind of sucking. I guess so he wouldn't leave any marks.

"You have me so hard right now." He whispered in my ear. I felt like I was going to explode.

I gently moaned and he stuck his tongue into my mouth. I felt him massage my bottom lip and damn it felt good. This was just so... Hot.

He trailed his finger down the back of my neck. I shivered.

"You know what I want?" He whispered in my ear.

"W-what?" I grinned.

"I want your hard cock in my throat." He whispered with a laugh.

"O-oh fuck." I moaned as he took me into his mouth. I felt him run his tongue on the shaft. Then he circled it on his lips.

He took it out of his mouth. "Touch yourself. I want to watch you stroke your cock."

"I-"

"Shhh, no words. Touch yourself and let me watch you."

Then I did it. I stroked myself as he watched.

"Mmmm yes. I need to feel your hard, throbbing cock inside me." He said in a moan.

"O-okay." I moaned and stopped touching myself. He settled down on me and began to bounce up and down slowly.

"This feels so good. Your big dick feels so good in me. Wanna watch me touch myself?" He moaned and began to touch himself. I could hear the sound and he was going fast.

"Your making me harder. I'm throbbing." He moaned. His moans were so sexy.

"Yes. Fuck me." He moaned and moved faster.

I tried to hold in my moans but I couldn't. I felt that feeling, and then I came inside him. As I came he picked up his pace and screamed.

"Fuck, Dave, come inside me. Yes. Mmmmm, Yes." Then I watched as he came on his hand.

"Watch this." He whispered and ate it off his hand. He got up and started getting dressed. I really didn't want him to leave.

"Well, I hope you had fun. Happy Birthday." He winked.

"Wait, do you have to leave?"

He nodded. "Yes. Goodbye."

I sighed. "Bye." Then I felt my heart break as he walked out the door.

Chapter Three

~Kurt's POV~

"Jason, I think I fell in love." I whispered.

"In love? With who?" He said with a smile and sat down in front of me.

"His name is Dave. I met him last night." I smiled and looked down.

"Aw, Kurt has a crush!" He teased.

I playfully pushed him. "Shhh, what am I going to do?" I groaned and threw my head back.

"Go find him and tell him you love him." He shrugged.

"You really think he's going to like me? I'm a stripper."

"So, Chad likes you."

"He doesn't know I'm a stripper." I whispered. Jason burst into laughter.

"You still haven't told him?"

I shook my head. "I'm afraid to."

"Listen, I know you're probably gonna get pissed by me saying this, but... I don't think you should be with Chad. You don't love him, and he hurts you."

"I know. I try to run away, but he won't let me." I said with a sigh.

"You should really go find this Dave and tell him you love him. Do you know where to find him?"

I nodded and pulled out a piece of paper with his address on it. He looked at it and smiled. "Go find him."

I smiled. "Maybe after tonight. Come on, let's go. It's time."

He nodded and followed behind me. My spot was kinda in the middle, I used to be in the back but over time I got better and soon I'll be in the front. I looked around, hoping to find Dave but guess who I saw. Chad.

"Oh shit." I whispered to myself. I tried to hide my face. Please don't let him notice me. But then he came close to me and crossed his arms.

"You just wait till I get you home." He said through gritting teeth.

"Your not going to touch me." I whispered.

"You'll see." He said then left. Oh shit.

--------

I slowly opened door and walked inside. I felt pushed and I was on the ground.

"What the fuck were you doing at a strip club?" He asked as he balled his hands into fists.

"What was you doing at a strip club?" I shot back.

"Answer me!" He screamed.

"I'm a stripper!" I yelled.

He picked me up and threw me back down. "I better not catch you having sex or touching other guys. Tell me, do you?"

I shook my head. "No, I only dance." I lied.

"You better not be lying."

I shook my head. "I'm not."

He laughed and kissed my lips. "Good."

I sighed and got up. He disappeared into a different room. I ran upstairs and got into bed. My mind began to drift off and think about Dave. I need him.

___________________

I hope this story is decent. Sorry if it kinda sucks.

Chapter Four

~Dave's POV~

I had to see him again. I went to the strip club my sister told me she found him at and I walked inside. I've been waiting for him all might. It was the last group of people and I saw him. He was right in the middle.

He looked up and saw me and looked straight into my eyes. I smiled at him and he quickly ran over to me, wrapping me in a hug.

"Dave! I've been waiting for you." He sighed in relief.

I smiled and pressed my lips again his. "Listen when you-"

"What do you think your doing?" Some man yelled at Kurt and pulled him back.

"Chad I-" But then the man punched Kurt's face and Kurt fell to the ground. So what do I do? I jumped up and punched the guy and then I grabbed Kurt and pulled him outside.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" I asked and looked at his face.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Come on." I said then grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To my house."

----------

I wiped the blood away from Kurt's mouth and gently touched it. He winced in pain and flinched away.

"Well, your lip is busted." I sighed.

He frowned. "Well, it isn't the first time my lip has been busted."

"Does he hurt you like that a lot?"

He nodded. "Yeah." Then he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Gosh, I haven't stopped thinking about you. I didn't think you'd like me because... I'm a stripper."

I shook my head and kissed his cheek. "I haven't stopped thinking of you either. And no, just because your a stripper doesn't change the way I feel about you."

He smiled. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"For taking me out of there when Chad came."

I kissed his nose. "I couldn't let someone hurt someone as perfect as you."

He grinned and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm just glad I have you now."

"Me too." I whispered.

"What's going to happen now? With Chad and my job and everything?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. We'll work something out."

Chapter Five

~Dave's POV~

I watched as Kurt slept. His breath was steady and quiet. He looked so adorable. Why would someone want to hurt him?

I wrapped my arm around him and closed my eyes. Hoping to go back to sleep. But Kurt woke up.

"Da-Dave." He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Okay, I thought I just dreamed that you found me."

I chuckled. "No it's not a dream."

He turned around to where he was facing me and smiled. "I love you."

I smiled and held him tightly. "I love you too."

"I'm scared." He whispered.

"Why?"

"Because Chad. What if he finds us and hurts us?"

"Kurt, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. I promise."

He gently kissed my lips. "I trust you."

I kissed his neck gently and then his cheek. "Good. I trust you too."

___________

Sorry for the extremely short chapter...

Chapter Six

~Kurt's POV~

"Ihave to go to work." I whispered in Dave's ear.

"Can't you just skip tonight?" He said on my neck and then kissed it again.

"Sorry babe." I hugged him tightly. "But, I don't have to work tomorrow."

He smiled and gently kissed my lips. "Be careful."

I nodded. "You know, you could come watch me. I could give you a lap dance." I grinned.

He laughed. "Sure, besides I should protect you from Chad."

I kissed his lips deeply. It kinda hurt since my lip was busted but I didn't care.

"Let's go." I said and took his hand.

He followed behind me. "Are we going to walk?"

I nodded. "I love to walk."

He smiled and kissed my head. "Me to."

I laced our fingers together and smiled. "We're almost their anyway."
------

"Still want that lap dance?" I whispered in Dave's ear.

He grinned and nodded. "Yeah."

I straddled him and started giving him a lap dance.

"Am I allowed to touch you?" He whispered in my ear.

I grinned. "Not in sexual places."

He pouted and I kissed his lips. "At home." I whispered.

"I gotta go. Love you." I kissed his neck and got off him. I went back into the dressing room and put on my regular clothes.

"Let me guess, that was Dave?" Jason teased.

I smiled. "Yeah, that was him."

Jason giggled. "You two are so cute together."

I felt myself blush. "Thanks. I gotta go, see ya' later." Then I left. Dave was waiting for me outside.

"So, how was your lap dance?"

He chuckled. "Perfect."

Chapter Seven

~Kurt's POV~

"Dave. Ugh." I moaned and bit my bottom lip. I knew he had gave me another hickey, but I could care less.

"I've been wanting to do this all day." He whispered in my ear.

I gasped as he slowly slid inside me. "Oh yeah." I moaned.

He grinned and bit his bottom lip, picking up his pace. I griped onto the sheets as he began to touch me.

"Faster." I moaned.

He threw his head back and began to go faster.

"G-God." He groaned and bit his lip harder.

"This feels... so good." I moaned.

He grinned. "Yes."

I felt as he slowly came inside me, causing me to jerk a little. Then, he slowly slid out of me. I shot my hips up and came into his hand.

He collapsed beside me and nuzzled my neck. I knew he was breathless.

"Damn I love you." He whispered.

I grabbed his hand and laced out fingers together. "I love you too."

"Your eyes are so beautiful." He said as he stroked my hair.

I smiled. "Yours too."

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. When I'm with Dave, I feel so safe and happy. I just keep wondering about Chad. I know he's planning something. I know how he is. He believes in revenge and he's defiantly going to do something to us.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered in my ear.

"Chad. What if he hurts us or you. What would I do without you, Dave? I couldn't live without you I'm-"

"Stop freaking out, I'm not going to let him do anything to either of us, I promise." He said then kissed my lips.

I nodded. "Okay. Just hold me." I whispered.

He smiled and held me in his arms.





^ back to top ^