A+    A-

Chapter One

Dave's POV;

"Look at him." I whispered and admired the boy who walked down the hallway. He was gorgeous.

"That's Kurt Cobain. He's in our classes." Dale informed me.

"Really?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Uh huh. Remember? He's the little nerd who always makes straight A's."

I shrugged. "I never really payed any attention."

"Let me guess, you're going to date him now?"

I chuckled. "Of course I am. C'mon, I don't wanna be late for class." I quickly grabbed Dale by the arm and ran down the hallway to fourth period, which was math. And there the beautiful boy sat. Middle ways toward the class. He had blue eyes, that you couldn't miss. Dirty blonde hair that was a little above his shoulders. His face features were perfect. I'm defiantly getting him.

I quickly sat across from him and just admired him. I guess he felt my gaze, because he looked over at me and faked an awkward smile, then he quickly turned his head, watching the teacher. I watched as he wrote something down on his paper and then looked back over at me. He raised his eyebrows when I winked at him.

"You know, you are really sexy." I whispered loudly. His eyes grew wide as a blush appeared on his cheeks. He quickly shook his head and looked away from me again.

I looked over at Dale who was laughing and then he mouthed, "Real nice, man."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Kurt who was doing work. Of course I wasn't going to do it. He turned his head and looked at me again.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" He asked. His voice was beautiful.

"Because you're beautiful." I simply answered. He must blush quite a bit, because he blushed again.

"W-well stop." He stuttered. He's adorable.

"Let's skip class next period." I whispered.

He shook his head. "No." Of course he won't skip, he's a nerd. But a hot nerd.

The bell rang and Kurt quickly grabbed his stuff and ran out. I followed behind him and leaned him against the wall. He looked so nervous.

"And where are you going?" I asked as I leaned closer to his face.

"I-I uhh-"

"You should come over to my house tonight." I gently whispered in his ear. He pushed me away and ran down the hallway.

"Smooth Dave." Dale teased. I flipped him off.

"He's going to be one of those who are hard to get I'm guessing." I sighed.

"I think he's a shy one." Dale teased and walked past me. I'll get him...

********

Kurt's POV;

I honestly have no idea what Dave thinks he's doing. There's no way I'm going to be with him. He dates every guy in the school. He could have aids or something. And there's no way I'm letting him break my heart.

I waited a few minutes after the bell rang to go to the library. I should be going back home, but I need a book to help me do research for a project.

It took me forever to find the book I was looking for. It was on the top shelf. I reached up, but I was too short to get it. I felt a body lean against mine from behind and watched as a hand grabbed the book. I quickly turned around to see Dave. He handed me the book and grinned.

"You're so adorable." He whispered and pushed me up against the shelf. I held my breath and tried to move, but he wouldn't let me go.

"You are so innocent, aren't you? So innocent." He said softy and squeezed my thighs.

"L-let me go." I stuttered.

"I'm going to change that for you. Once I get finished with you, you'll beg for more. You won't be so innocent anymore." And after he said that he pressed his lips onto mine. My eyes were wide open, but his were gently closed. This wasn't my first kiss, but it was probably the best. I wasn't just going to stand here and let him kiss me. I pushed him away. But he kissed me again, causing me to drop my book. I wanted to kiss back, but no. I didn't. He wasn't going to trick me. Plus I have a boyfriend! Damn, I forgot about Krist...

I pushed him away again and quickly grabbed my book, running out of the library and starting home. Great, now he's not going to leave me alone.

Chapter Two

Kurt's POV;

I quickly slipped on jeans, a shirt, and a button up over it. I slipped on my black and white converse and grabbed my books.

"Bye mom." I said as I opened the door and walked out. I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and a lighter. I quickly lit it up and held in the smoke for a few seconds before slowly blowing it out.

"Look who it is." I heard a voice behind me and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and rolled my eyes.

"Krist, stop it." I said when I turned around and gently kissed his lips.

"Sorry, I don't mean to scare you. I just missed you so much." He said as he nuzzled my nose.

I smiled. "I missed you too."

He picked me up and swung me around a few times, causing me to giggled and pecked his lips. He smiled and looked into my eyes for a few seconds.

"Stop messing around, I don't want to be late for school." I said jumping down from him. He playfully rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

"You're such a little nerd. But I love you."

"I love you too." I said with a smile and put my hair behind my ears. He took my hand and laced our fingers together.

"So, tonight my parents are leaving and I'm having a party. You're going to come."

I shook my head. "I'm not going to a party."

"But it's my party. You're my boyfriend. You have to come." He begged.

I sighed. "Maybe."

"Please." He pouted.

I groaned. "Fine. But no alcohol."

"You know they'll be alcohol." He said and stood in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Jump on my back." He said. I handed him my books and jumped on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You only weigh like five pounds." Krist said as he began to walk faster. I could see the school in a distance.

"I don't wanna go to school." I groaned.

Krist grinned. "Then let's skip."

"I can't skip. I am not failing my senior year."

"You're such a nerd."

"Am I really?"

"Yes, but you're my nerd. My adorable, sweet, little nerd." Krist said with a chuckle.

"And you love your little nerd, right?"

He nodded. "Of course I love you."

I smiled. "Good." And then I nuzzled the back of his head and smelt his hair, which smelt wonderful.

"We're here." Krist said putting me down.

"I'm going to miss you." I said kissing his lips. Krist wasn't in any of my classes, and that made the day worse.

"I'll miss you too." And then the bell rang. He pecked my lips and hugged me before we headed off to class.

I ran into someone I didn't want to. Dave. I didn't tell Krist what happened yesterday with Dave. And I probably won't.

"Hello gorgeous." He whispered in my ear and pressed me against the wall, pushing his body on mine.

"Get off m-me." I said looking down.

He grinned and kissed me. I pushed him away quickly. "No, stop kissing me!"

"And why should I?" He asked teasingly.

"Because I-I have a b-boyfriend." I stuttered. Damn, stop.

"Really? And is the boyfriend me?"

"Dave, pl-please stop."

He grinned evilly. "You know you want me."

"No I don't, now stop." I said lowly as I looked down at my feet. Dave put his index finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"You're so gorgeous. What's it gonna take for you to be mine?" Dave asked in a whisper. I felt my cheeks get hot. I hate when he says things like this to me.

I grabbed his arms and pulled them away from me and quickly walked away. Why must he do these things to me?

Chapter Three

Kurt's POV;

"Drink this." Krist said handing me a cup with beer in it. I shook my head.

"Get that away from me." I said handing it back to him.

"Come on, we're seniors, Kurt, just get drunk and let's have fun." Krist said and began chugging it.

"Krist-"

"Please, just drink some for me. And after you get drunk we'll have some fun." He winked. "It's funner when you're drunk."

"I don't think I should."

"You should." He said handing me another cup. I smelt it, and it didn't smell so good. I got a sip and damn it tasted horrible. I kept sipping on it, until I had the whole thing drank and Krist gave me another cup.

*******

Dave's POV;

I saw Kurt stumbling through the crowded house. I knew he was drunk. He had a beer in his hand and was spilling it everywhere. I chuckled and made my way over to him.

"Hey sexy." I whispered in his ear and winked.

He chuckled. "Hey baby." He slurred.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What?" He said with a laugh and dropped his beer. "Shit." He groaned fell to the floor, picking up his cup. I guess he realized it was empty because he threw it across the room. I grabbed his arms and helped him up.

"Why don't you kiss me like you did in the hallway today?" He slurred. I grinned and pressed my lips onto his. He began to sloppily kiss me back and push me on the couch. He straddled me and kissed me deeply and sloppily again. His breath was getting heavy and it was honesty sexy.

"I want you." He whispered gently in my ear and added, "Fuck me."

"Really?" I bit my lip.

He laughed. "Fuck me." He screamed and unbuttoned his jeans. It seemed to take him forever to get it undone.

"Your turn." He slurred and chuckled.

"How about you do it for me?" I asked and winked. He laughed and undid my jeans.

"Now wh-what?" He asked.

"Now you touch me." I grinned. He stuck his hands into his own jeans and touched himself. I watched him with wide eyes. It was honestly sexy seeing him do that.

"Dave, this feels so good." He slurred.

"What feels good?" I asked teasingly.

"You touching me." He moaned.

"You're touching yourself." I informed him.

He laughed and moaned again. "You better-"

"What the hell are you doing?" Some guy asked as he pulled Kurt off my lap. I've never seen him before, but he was pretty tall.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"Why the hell were you kissing him?" he shot back.

"Because he told me to."

"He's drunk dumb fuck."

"So?"

"So, he's my fucking boyfriend! You mother fucker, I should kill you right now with my bare hands."

Kurt slurred, "No, no killing. No. Don't. Please."

"C'mon, put him back on my lap, I think he was a little busy." I teased and winked. And then I felt a fist hit my jaw.

"No!" I heard Kurt scream and pull the guy away.

"I swear I'll fucking kill you!" He screamed.

"Stop." Kurt said and broke into tears. I felt blood run from my nose. Kurt pushed the guys away again and then passed out on the floor.

Luckily the guy didn't attack me again. Instead, he picked Kurt up and carried him upstairs.

Chapter Four

Kurt's POV;

I opened my eyes to see I was in Krist's bed. I slowly sat up from bed. My head began to throb with pain. Krist was sitting on the edge of the bed and gently smiled at me once he realized I was awake.

"What happened last night?" I groaned.

"You don't remember?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, not anything at all."

"It's a long story. Let's just forget about it." Krist sighed. It must've been bad...

"I'm guessing I wasn't any good last night?" I asked looking down.

"What?"

"I thought maybe we had sex or something and it wasn't any good." I shrugged.

He chuckled. "No... Let's just pretend last night didn't happen, okay?"

I straddled Krist's waist and gently kissed his lips. My lips are really sore for some reason... "So, what happened? Why aren't you telling me?"

"Well... You were umm..."

"I was... What?"

"You were straddling someone and kissing them and touching yourself." He said quickly.

I stayed silent for a moment before asking, "Wh-who?"

He shrugged. "I'm not sure. It was a guy though."

I closed my eyes as memories flooded my head. I remember everything now. I kissed Dave and we almost... Almost did bad things. And then Krist yelled at him and punched him. I shook my head, wanting to not think of it anymore.

"I'm so sorry, Krist." I sighed.

"It's okay. It's probably my fault, I was the one who made you drunk. You probably didn't know what was happening."

I nodded. "Yeah..." But is it bad if I liked what happened last night? What? No! I couldn't have liked what happened. I hate Dave. I am not falling in love with him. I already have a boyfriend anyway.

"Does your head hurt?" Krist asked and pecked my lips over and over.

"Yes. Horribly." I groaned. He pouted and kissed my nose.

"I better be getting back home." I said as I got up from his lap.

"Why?" Krist whined.

"Because I told my mom I was staying all night with you and I'd be home by twelve o'clock and it's past three-"

"Okay, okay. I'll see you later." Krist said as he pressed his lips onto mine and kissed me gently. I began to think of Dave. His soft, sweet lips. But then I quickly came back to reality and pulled away.

"Bye, Krist." I said waving as I left. I'm never drinking again.

Dave's POV;

I wouldn't change one thing that happened last night. I honestly enjoyed everything, except getting punched in the face. I guess I had it coming though.

I need to see Kurt again. I have to talk to him about last night.

I quickly got out of bed and put on my converse. I ran out the door and started walking to Kurt's house.

I can't give up until I get him. I guess I kinda am a slut, but if I get Kurt, I may keep him. I smiled at the thought of him being mine. That would be so amazing. But he has that stupid boyfriend. I'll find a way to get Kurt to break up with him.

I knocked on the door and waited a second before I heard footsteps. I smiled brightly when Kurt opened the door. I could tell he had just got out of the shower because his hair was damp.

"H-hi." He stuttered.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and let me inside, closing the door behind me. He sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit beside him.

"What's up?" He asked and crossed his legs.

"Do you remember last night?" I asked.

He slowly nodded. "Yes."

"Kurt, I think I really like you. I really really want you to be mine so bad I can't take it anymore. So, what's it gonna take?"

"You know I have a boyfriend." He said looking at me.

I nodded and sighed. "I know."

He cupped my cheek and gently rubbed his thumb over my sore cheek. "You're jaw is swelled." He said gently.

"Yeah. I know."

And then I felt those warm soft lips against mine. I was a little shocked at first, but I quickly began to kiss him back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss a little. I tangled my fingers into his damp hair. Our lips were syncing perfectly together. Everything seemed perfect at the moment.

I sank my teeth into his bottom lip before pulling away and kissing his jawline gently. He moaned softly as I kissed his neck. Everything seemed perfect.

"No... I can't do this." Kurt said breathless as he pushed away. I took both his hands and laced our fingers together.

"It's okay, Kurt."

He pulled his hands away and shook his head. "This isn't right. I can't kiss you."

I frowned. "Why?"

"It isn't right." He whispered.

I nodded. "Just kiss me."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me I just-"

"You wanted to kiss me, so do it again." I whispered.

"I think you s-should go, Dave." He spoke as I pushed him down on the couch and hovered over top him.

"I don't want to leave." I said just before I kissed him again. I kissed him deeply with all the passion I could. He kissed back but whined. Should I stop?

"Get away from me." Kurt said trying to push me away.

"Are you going to be mine?" I asked.

"I-I can't." He snapped.

"Yes-"

"Dave. Please, get out." And then he forcefully pushed me away. I sighed and quickly left. Why is he so hard to get?

Chapter Five

Kurt's POV;

I felt terrible for what I did Saturday evening. I kissed Dave. I'm suppose to be together with Krist, not Dave. I have to stop doing things like this. Besides, I'm sure after a while Dave will leave me alone and find someone else. He always does.

"Hey." I heard Dave's voice and next thing I knew he was standing in front of me, not letting me go past him.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"School." I answered with a sigh.

"We'll forget that and come with me." He said with a grin.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not skipping school with you."

"Yes you are." He chuckled and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, and running off somewhere.

"Dave, put me down right now!" I snapped. He only laughed in response.

"Seriously, Dave, leave me alone."

He began to stop running and started walking. "I don't think I could do that."

"Why?"

"Because I like you and we both know I'm not going to stop until I get you."

"I already have a boyfriend, Dave, so seriously, stop."

"Then why'd you kiss me?"

"Because I was drunk and-and-"

"Uh huh." He said and opened a door. Oh my God... What if he's a killer or a raper or-

"Here." Dave sat my down on a bed and sat beside me.

"You better not rape me." I snapped.

He chuckled. "I wasn't going to. Unless you want me to." Then he winked. I felt my whole face get hot. I blush way too much.

"You're so adorable." He said in a whispered and pulled me on his lap. I gently smiled but quickly frowned.

"This isn't right, Dave. I'm not going to cheat on Krist." I sighed.

"Then break up with him."

I shook my head. "N-no."

"Why not? You know I'm the one you want." He whispered gently and kissed me. I quickly pulled away and tried to get off his lap, but he wouldn't let me.

"Don't leave."

"I have to go, Dave."

He shook his head. "Stay with me."

"Don't make me do this." I said as he leaned closer to my face.

"Do what?"

"Don't make me kiss you. I-I'm not suppose to. I'm not going to hurt Krist and I-" But then his lips were on mine. I wanted to push away, but then again I didn't. I kissed him back with passion and wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit my bottom lip and gently pulled at it.

He ran his hands up and down my sides and ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, letting him inside to explore. He battled my tongue and gently massaged it.

We sat there and made out for a while. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered overtop me. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't like this.

Dave had both of our jeans undone. I was almost breathless. I pulled away to catch my breath. I was about to run away but Dave began to suck my neck. I bit my lip, trying to hold back my moans, but I failed.

"You're such a bad boy sometimes." He whispered in my ear and bit down on it. "Has anyone touched you before?"

I was unsure of what to say. Of course me and Krist have went this far, but I couldn't do this with Dave. I pulled him away from me and looked into his brown eyes to see lust.

"Dave, I can't keep doing this. Stop."

He started grinding his hips against mine. He bit his lip and moaned. Is he going to rape me or something?

"Stop!" I snapped. He quickly stopped what he was doing and stared at me.

"Leave me the fuck alone! You're not going to just do as you please with me. I'm not a fucking toy and I don't want you like every other guy in the school does! Leave me alone and go fuck someone else." I snapped and pushed him away from me. I jumped up from the bed and zipped my jeans back up.

"You don't mean any of that." Dave yelled. He sounded so hurt... His eyes started to tear up.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and quickly left the room. Dave followed behind me and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm not letting you leave me." He said as he wiped his tears.

"Get the hell away from me." I snapped and pushed him. I immediately hit the floor when he punched me across the face. I tasted blood.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry I-"

"Fuck off!" I screamed. I kicked him with my legs and slowly got up from the floor. I glared at him for a moment before running down the stairs and out the door. I can't believe he just hit me.

I felt my lip which felt busted. I tasted blood. Why did he do that?

Chapter Six

Dave's POV;

Sometimes I'm so stupid. I just hit him. I could never forgive myself. Now he'll never be mine. Maybe it's best anyway. He already has a boyfriend and he told me to leave him alone. I know I won't find anyone else like him. I don't want anyone else either.

Maybe I should just leave him alone. He doesn't want me anyway. He already loves someone. Why does everything have to be like Hell? My life is like Hell. I want Kurt and only Kurt. I don't want anyone else.

I should probably at least apologize to him. But he probably wouldn't even listen to me. He'd probably stab me with a knife.

Kurt's POV;

"Krist, I have to tell you something." I sighed.

"What is it?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. He gently touched my busted lip and sighed.

"Well, I..." Should I tell him? No.. I should wait. "I love you, Krist."

He smiled. "I love you, too. So, what happened to your lip?"

"Oh, uhh... I fell and my month smashed on the floor." I lied.

"Well, I hope it gets better." He smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek. I felt a little bad for snapping at Dave, but I couldn't do that any longer. I couldn't cheat on Krist. Dave was probably just going to use me anyway.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" He said as he caressed my cheek with his thumb and looked into my eyes.

"How beautiful?" I asked in a whisper. We both smiled and then he gently kissed my lips.

"Really beautiful." And then he gently kissed me again.

"I better be going home. I hope your lip gets better babe. I love you."

"I love you too, Krist." I said and watched as he left. Leaving me all alone. My parents got divorced when I was about twelve years old. My sister moved out and my mom works almost all the time so I'm mostly home by myself.

I heard a knock at the door. I quickly got up and opened it to see Dave on the other side. I crossed my arms and looked down at my converse.

"I don't want to see you right now, Dave."

"I know you don't, but I need to tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hitting you and I'm sorry for kissing you. I guess I just really like you and I'm pretty used to getting guys easily. I'm sorry for almost messing up your and Krist's relationship. You're just so perfect and really special to me. I'd do anything for you. Anything to make you happy. I really like you, Kurt, and I'm really sorry.

I gently smiled. "That's sweet, Dave. I guess I'll forgive you." He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"I know I'm kinda a hoe.. But I swear, Kurt, if I had you, I'd keep you forever."

I looked into Dave's eyes for a second and then his lips. Next thing I knew my lips were on his and my hand was on the back of his neck. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to me, deepening the kiss. I knew right there Dave was the one I wanted, but I wasn't sure what to do. If I date Dave then I'll be hurting Krist and if I say no to Dave then he'll be hurt. Either way I'll be hurting one of them, so I damned either way.

"I love you." Dave whispered against my lips. I was a little shocked. I mean, what do I say? I can't just freak out and push him away.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to tell you." He said and then he walked away. Should I go after him? What do I do?

Instead I stood there. Trying to collect my thoughts. Everything's so confusing. Krist or Dave?

Chapter Seven

Kurt's POV;

I slowly walked down the crowed hallway. I wasn't feeling to good, I didn't feel like going to class. Other than feeling bad, I felt heartbroken. Dave makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him, but I just don't want to hurt Krist. He doesn't deserve to get hurt.

"Hey beautiful." Dave said as he pinned me against the wall and kissed my nose.

"Dave, I'm not in the mood today." I said shaking my head.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel bad." I said truthfully. He felt of my forehead and frowned.

"You feel warm. Come with me."

"Where?"

He shrugged. "My house."

I shook my head. "I can't skip-"

"You're sick. It'll be alright. Just come on."

I shook my head, but Dave picked me up bridal style and started to walk out of the school. I didn't feel like fighting so I let him carry me. Resting my head on his shoulder, I gently kissed his neck over and over.

"I really like you, Kurt. I even love you." He said as he sat me down and unlocked his door. I hesitatingly followed behind him.

"So, what's the matter?" Dave asked as he sat on the couch. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I don't feel good." I whined.

"I can make you feel better." He whispered then kissed my lips with passion.

I pushed him away quickly. "You'll get sick."

He shrugged. "So?"

"So, I don't-" But he interrupted me by kissing me again.

"I want to be with you so bad." He whispered breathlessly on my lips before kissing me again.

I pulled away. "I want to be with you too."

"Then why aren't you?" He asked as he stood up and carried me upstairs to his room.

"Because you're only going to hurt me." I replied.

He laid me on the bed and hovered overtop me and wrapped my legs around his waist. "No I won't." And then he kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened our kiss. I want to be with Dave, but I can't. I'm with Krist. I love Krist... Don't I?

"Are you going to be mine?" Dave asked.

"I-I can't." I said closing my eyes.

"Yes you can. I need you, Kurt."

"I'm sorry, Dave. I want to be with you, but I'm with Krist. I love him. I-I can't keep doing this."

"You say that every time but you don't mean it. I know you don't love Krist."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because you love me." He answered. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him deeply.

"No." Dave pulled away. "You need to break up with Krist."

I sighed. "I'm afraid to." I admitted.

"Why?"

"Because, I don't want to hurt him."

Dave looked into my eyes. "It's going to hurt him worse if he knows that you're cheating."

I bit my lip and nodded. "O-okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah. I guess I'll have to break up with Krist."

Dave wrapped me in his arms and held me tightly. "I love you."

Chapter Eight

Kurt's POV;

"Krist, I have to talk to you." I sighed. He sat on the bed in front of me and crossed his legs.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Krist, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry but... I'm breaking up with you."

"Wh-what? Why?"

"I'm-"

"No, please, you can't leave me, Kurt. I love you." He reached his hand out and held mine, but I pulled it away.

"I'm sorry. Please, Krist, don't-"

"I can't live without you, Kurt. Please stay. I need you." He began to cry. I closed my eyes.

"Please don't cry."

"Please. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Please don't leave me. I love you so damn much."

I opened my eyes and wiped his tears away. I gently kissed his lips and stood up from the bed. "Goodbye, Krist." He began to sob. I felt terrible.

Making my way to the door, I looked back at Krist who was crying and sobbing. I bit my lip, holding back my own tears and quickly walked out.

******

"This is your fucking fault!" I screamed at Dave.

"What did I do?"

"You just had to make me fall in love with you. You made me hurt Krist." I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I just wanted to be alone.

"Hey, he'll be okay." Dave said wrapping his arms around me.

I shook my head. "No he won't. I hurt him."

Dave sighed and kissed my head. "Kurt, it'll be okay. I promise."

"What if he gets depressed?" I asked, beginning to panic.

"He won't get depressed. It'll be okay. Calm down." Dave whispered in my ear. I sighed. Can I believe him?

"O-okay." I said with a nod. I could feel him smile while he kissed my neck.

"Stop, Dave. I'm not in the mood." I said pushing him away. He pouted at me.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Fine. I guess I'll go, be good." He said then kissed my lips.

"Be good?" I questioned.

"Don't hurt yourself."

"Oh." I never thought of hurting myself before.

"I love you." He said before climbing out the window. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He smiled at me before he jumped and went home.

I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I'm such a horrible person. I hurt Krist. Will he be okay? He has to be okay.

Chapter Nine

Kurt's POV;

I felt terrible for hurting Krist. He won't even speak to me now, not even look at me. I kinda miss him.

As soon as the bell rang I quickly ran out the hallway, searching for him. I needed to talk to him.

I searched everywhere before finally running into him. He looked at me for a moment when I grabbed his arms, but then looked at his feet.

"Krist, I-"

"I don't want to hear it, Kurt. You left me for Dave. He's just going to break your heart, and when he does, don't come to me crying for comfort."

"Krist-"

"You hurt me, Kurt. You hurt me a lot. I thought everything was fine with us. I thought we were perfect. But you ruined it all."

"I can't believe you're saying this." I said, my voice cracking a little.

"Whatever. Where is your boyfriend anyway? Shouldn't you be with him?" And then he pushed past me. I watched as he walked down the hallway.

I collapsed on the floor and started to cry. I couldn't believe that just happened. He hates me now. I've screwed everything up between us. We were perfect, and everything was okay, until Dave came along. But I love Dave. He isn't going to hurt me. I know he won't.

I slowly got up and started for class until I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Dave. He quickly leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Skipping class?" He asked in a teasing tone. I didn't really want to explain what happened with me and Krist, so I just nodded.

"You're such a bad boy, Kurt." He said and then he pushed me against the wall.

"Dave, stop." I whispered. He gently kissed my neck before I violently pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed. "I just don't feel good." I said looking down. It wasn't a lie. I wasn't feeling good. I think Krist just broke a piece of my heart.

"I'm sorry." Dave said as he pulled my in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay. I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't be." I said kissing his cheek.

"So, prom is coming up." He said taking my hands.

"And?"

"And, are you going to go with me?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not really into prom."

"But you're my boyfriend. You have to come with me." He said with a pout. I kissed his lips.

"Maybe."

"That maybe better mean yes." He said as we started to walk down the hallway.

Chapter Ten

Kurt's POV;

"No, I am not going to another party." I said crossing my arms. He pouted.

"Please." Dave whined.

I shook my head. "No."

"You have to go." He said pulling at my arm.

"And why is that?"

"Because you love me."

"Last time I went to a party I ended up drunk and on a hangover the next day." I said and then I kissed Dave's cheek. "That's why I'm not going."

"But, what if neither of us get drunk." He said.

I crossed my arms. "Yeah right."

"If I kiss you will you go?" He asked as he leaned closer.

"Nope. A kiss isn't going to persuade me to go." I said.

"Come on, Kurt. Please go. Please. You went with Krist."

I chuckled. "Are you jealous?"

"No, but I want you to go with me." He said and then he pecked my lips.

"Fine. But if I wake up with a hangover you better not say anything about my bitching." I said as I opened my window.

"So we're taking the window?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes. If my parents find out I'm going to a party they will kill me." I said taking his hands away. I started to climb out the window before adding, "I'll probably end up naked on a street somewhere."

Dave chuckled and followed behind me. Accidentally, he kicked my head. He started to laugh again.

"Dave, shut up." I whispered.

"I'm sorry." He said, holding back a chuckle.

"Oh fuck." I said as Dave fell and took me with him. We both landed on our back and winced in pain.

"Dumb ass." I said as I pushed him. He started to laugh again.

"That hurt." I whined. Dave quickly sat up and kissed me.

"Let's go." He said against my lips before kissing them again. He stood up and then he pulled me up.

"Jump on my back." He said. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up, throwing my legs around his waist.

"Can we do something tonight?" He asked.

"No." I said then I kissed his cheek.

He sighed. "Fine. I'll just get you drunk."

I chuckled. "Good luck with that."

-----

"You're such a jerk, Dave." I yelled and pushing past him.

"I didn't mean to, Kurt. I'm sorry." He slurred grabbing my hand.

"Fuck off. I should've listened to Krist. I should've known you'd hurt me." I shouted.

"I didn't mean to kiss him, I'm sorry I-I-"

"Shut the hell up." I said as I pushed him and quickly stormed out of the house. I jammed my hands in my pockets and started to cry as I walked home. I shouldn't have left Krist. I should've known Dave would've hurt me. He does everyone else. I guess I was just too stupid to realize that.

Chapter Eleven (Last)

Kurt's POV;

Once I opened my eyes that was when the pain hit me. Everything was so much to take in at once. I sighed and sat up from bed. My heart hurt so much. I couldn't take it. Everything is so messed up. I shouldn't have left Krist. I shouldn't have even met Dave. Things shouldn't be this way.

I got up and got dressed for school. Really, I didn't want to go, but I have to. I made my way out the door and sighed. Standing in front of my house, was Dave.

"Kurt... I need to talk to you." He said. I walked past him without saying anything. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Listen to me, I love you, I know what happened last night and it was a mistake. You can't just leave me like this, Kurt. Please."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just forget about it, Dave. Let's just forget about everything. We can still be friends, but that's it."

"But, Kurt, I want to more than friends. I love you."

"Dave... I don't want to talk about this right now." I sighed.

"Please." He said, making a tighter grip on my arm. I pulled away and started to run to school. I didn't want to talk to Dave right now. I didn't even want to see him.

----

"I'm sorry." Dave whispered.

"Dave, I don't care. I-"

"I'm not letting you leave this school until you say I'm forgiven and you love me."

"Why should I forgive you, Dave? Give me one reason."

"Because I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. I want to be with you forever. I know I've been with a lot of guys, but I know you're the one, Kurt. Please just don't leave me. Stay."

I sighed and bit my bottom lip. I looked deeply into his eyes and then I leaned in, kissing him deeply.

"Fine. I'll stay." I said breathless as I pulled away. He smiled and me and picked me up, swinging me around.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Dave."





^ back to top ^