A+    A-

Chapter one

*Kurt's POV*

"Okay Krist, let's make a bet." I grinned.

He looked up at me, "What kind of bet?"

"Whoever can roll up five pieces weed the fastest,"I cleared my throat. "Wins the bet."

"Okay. And who ever loses has to date Dave for two weeks and has to have sex with him at least once." Krist chuckled.

"How will we know if-"

"We have to record it." Krist interrupted.

"Okay. Well let's start."

"Go!" Krist yelled.

We both started rolling up weed. I had four pieces when I dropped all of it on the floor.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"I win! You lost bitch!" Krist yelled and jumped up and down.

"Okay okay. I guess I have to date Dave." I smirked.

"Don't worry you'll have fun. You have to have sex with him though, you have to record it and show it to me." He grinned.

"Okay? Can I tell him about the bet?" I questioned.

"No! You can't. Then he won't date you. Call him now, ask him to come over and date him, fuck him, it's over. That's all you gotta do!"

I sighed. "Fine."

I picked up my phone and started calling Dave.

"Hey Dave. Can you come over, I need to talk to you."

"Umm yeah I'll come over. C'ya." He hung up then I did.

"Is he coming?" Krist asked with a small smirk.

I nodded, "Yeah he's coming."

He smiled. "Great."

Dave only lived a few houses down so he'd be here pretty quick.

"How am I gonna ask him?" I asked as I sat down.

"Kiss him then tell him you love him and say will you be my boyfriend. Yeah kiss him, deep." He grinned.

I shook my head and laughed. "Alright."

I heard a knock at the door. "There's Dave." I whispered loudly as I opened the door.

"Hey." Dave smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Hey, come in."

He walked inside and looked around a little. He smiled at me. "So you needed to talk to me about something?"

I nodded. "Yeah." I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. I deeply pressed my lips against his. I kissed him for about eight seconds then pulled away.

I still had my hands on his hips. I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Will you be my boyfriend. I love you so much."

He stared at me wide eyed. He was speechless for a few seconds but he cleared his throat. "Are you sure you want to go out with me?"

I nodded. "I'm positive."

He smiled and lightly nodded. "Ye-Yeah."

I pecked his lips. "Great."

These two weeks are gonna be slow...

Chapter two

*Kurt's POV*

I opened the door and there stood Dave smiling at me. I smiled back and pulled him inside.

"Hey sweetheart." I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Hey." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

I hugged him back and kissed the top of his head. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. I was surprised you asked me out." He smiled and let go of me.

"Really, why?"

"Because your so perfect. I just didn't think you'd want someone like me." He said with a small sigh.

"Well I do want to be with you." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and kissed my lips.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked as I sat down and lit up a cigarette.

"I don't know. You pick something." He cleared his throat and sat beside me.

I leaned in and kissed his neck. "Wanna go upstairs?" I was just kinda wanting to hurry and get that over with.

"Uhhh... Maybe later." He slowly back away.

I stopped maybe I was kinda making him feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry." I bit my bottom lip.

"It's okay." He smiled.

"Wanna go kart racing?" I suggested.

He nodded, "Sure."

~~~~~~~

"Today was really fun with you." Dave smiled and let go of my hand.

We walked up on his porch. I grabbed both his hands and pulled him into me and kissed him passionately.

"I had fun too." I smiled.

"I'm gonna really miss you." He sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you too but I guess this is it for tonight." I pecked his lips again over and over.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Dave nuzzled my nose.

"Alright. Goodnight." I smiled.

He opened his door. "Goodnight. I love you."

I smiled and felt myself blush a little. "I love you too."

He smile and walked inside shutting the door behind him.

I smiled and started walking home. For some reason I was kinda missing Dave but quickly pushed that feeling away.

~~~~~~~~

I laid down and looked at the ceiling. I started thinking of Dave and I couldn't stop. I'd try to think of lyrics or something else but Dave kept showing up.

Am I really falling for him or something?

I shook my head. "No I can't be." I said aloud.

I closed my eyes and about an hour of thinking of Dave I fell asleep.

Chapter three

*Kurt's POV*

I pulled Dave closer to me and kissed him deeply. "Dave I want you so bad." I bit my bottom lip and kissed him again.

I laid him down and hovered overtop him. "Do you want me?"

He blushed. "Yes." He whispered.

I started feeling butterfly's in my tummy. I tried to push the feeling away but couldn't.

I took my shirt off and kissed him again. I swiped my tongue at his bottom lip, he quickly let me into his mouth. He battled my tongue and I attacked back.

I broke our kiss to get my breath. I took Dave's shirt off and nibbled his neck.

He let out a soft moan.

I quickly unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them. I took Dave's hand and slid them into my jeans. He felt of me then quickly took his hand away.

I stopped and looked at him. "Wanna see it?" I asked almost breathless.

He nervously nodded. "Su-Sure."

I laid down beside him and took my jeans off. I didn't take my boxers off but I held them open. Dave nervously looked inside. His eyes went wide and his cheeks turned red.

"Play with it." I whispered.

"It's hu-huge." He whispered back.

I took his hand, leading it to my boxers but he pulled away.

"I think we should stop." He jumped up from the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked fixing my boxers.

"I'm just... Not ready yet."

"Have you done this before?" I quickly asked.

He shook his head for a 'no'. To be honest I haven't done this either, I've always wanted to, but never did.

"Oh. I thought maybe you have. I'm sorry, I don't want to pressure you." I sighed.

He put his shirt back on. "I have to go."

I stopped him. "No Dave please don't leave. I'm sorry."

He turned to me and smiled he looked down at his feet lightly blushing.

I quickly got up and put my jeans and shirt back on. I grabbed Dave's hand and pulled him to the bed.

"Come on. We won't do anything. Let's just lay here and talk."

He smiled and followed me back to the bed. We both laid there. I looked into his eyes and I got a good feeling. A happy feeling.

I ignored the feeling and looked away from him.

I wrapped my arm around Dave and he put his head in my chest.

We talked for about an hour then Dave drifted off. I smiled to myself and kissed the top of his head. I put my chin on top of his head and fell asleep.

Chapter four

*Kurt's POV*

I woke up and was facing Dave. He was still asleep. I looked at the clock. It was past midnight.

I slowly moved but I accidentally woke Dave up.

"What time is it?" he yawned.

"Just a little past midnight." I whispered.

"Then let's go" he got out of bed. He grabbed my hands and tugged at me.

"Where to?" I said as I got up.

"To look at the stars." He smiled.

I smiled followed him. He opened the window and I followed behind him. We sat on the roof and looked up at the stars.

"Isn't it beautiful out here?" he smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

I grabbed his hand and smiled. "Yeah it is."

He looked up at me and into my eyes. When I looked into his eyes I felt nervous, happy, sick. My hands became sweaty. Before I knew it I leaned in and kissed his lips. This felt like the first real kiss. Our lips were perfectly syncing with each other.

After a few more long seconds I broke the kiss and smiled. I nuzzled my nose against his.

"Your so beautiful." Dave said smiling.

"Dave I..."

"What?" he asked holding my other hand.

"I love you." I said.

His eyes lit up and he smiled. "I love you too Kurt."

I laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't want this to end."

"It doesn't have to." Dave whispered.

I smiled against his neck. "Yeah..." I mumbled.

"The stars shine like your eyes." He said.

I chuckled. "Your so amazing."

He smiled. "Hey look. A shooting star. Time for a wish."

I closed my eyes. "I already have my wish."

He chuckled and stroked my hair.

I smiled and looked at the stars and moon.

Chapter five

*Kurt's POV*

Krist walked in with a smile on his face.

"How are you and Dave?" he asked as he sat beside me.

"Fine I guess." I shrugged.

"Did you take a video yet?" he smirked with a grin.

I shook head. "I've tried twice but he won't do it. He's still a virgin."

Krist laughed. "Well if you don't do it by the end of the two weeks then you have to do something to your hair."

I cleared my throat and lit up a cigarette. "Like what?"

"Shave it." He chuckled.

I smirked. "I'm not shaving my head."

He nodded. "Have to."

"Krist I can't have sex with him if he won't do it with me." I snapped.

"Okay fine then you have to dye your hair red and purple." He smiled.

I shrugged. "Whatever. I gotta go to Dave's."

He stood up. "Fine. C'ya." He opened the door and walked out.

I put out my cigarette and walked out the door. I pasted a few houses then I made it to Dave's.

I knocked on the door. When Dave came out I felt butterflies.

"Hey." He kissed my lips and pulled me inside.

"Hey babe. I've missed you." I said with a smile.

"I missed you too. And guess what... I'm ready."

I smirked. "Ready for what? Sex?"

He blushed and nodded. "Yes."

I smiled and nuzzled his nose. "When do you want to do it?"

"How about tomorrow night?" he smiled.

I nodded. "Okay. Come over to my house tomorrow night."

He pecked my lips. "This is gonna be exciting."

Chapter six

Warning: Boyxboy ^^

*Kurt's POV*

I opened the door and gently pulled Dave inside.

"Hey babe." I smiled and kissed his lips deeply and passionately.

"I'm still ready for this." he chuckled.

"I know. Let me go upstairs for just a second to get ready. When I yell come up there. Okay?" I smiled.

He nodded. "Yeah."

I ran upstairs and got something that would record us. I set it up and kinda hid it so he wouldn't notice. I took my shirt off and yelled down at Dave.

He quickly smirked at me. "You look sexy without your shirt."

I winked. "Come on. Let's do it."

He came into the room and shut the door. I pushed him onto the bed and hovered overtop him, kissing him deeply. My kissed to his lips changed to his neck. Then what turned into kisses changed to sucking.

A soft careless moan fell from his mouth.

I quickly undid his jeans and took his shirt off. I undressed myself but left my boxers on.

"Are you sure your ready?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes."

I smiled and kissed his lips. By now this didn't just feel like using Dave. This actually felt like passionate love. I couldn't go through with this. I couldn't show Krist the video, I couldn't. I guess I'll just have to dye my hair red. I know for sure that I love Dave now.

"Dave." I said as I broke our kiss.

"Yeah?" he said breathless.

"I love you. I love you so much."

He smiled. "I love you too Kurt."

"I bought some lube. Are you ready?" I asked pecking his lips.

He nodded. "Yeah."

I pulled the lube out from my drawer and kissed his lips again. I pulled his hand into my boxers and let him play around for a minute. I stopped him because I felt so close to coming.

"Ready?" I asked.

He nodded. "Do you think it'll hurt?"

I frowned and sighed. "Probably. I'll be as gentle as I can. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

He smiled and kissed my lips again. "Okay. Let's go."

I rubbed lube on myself and gently, slowly, and shakily went inside of Dave. I went as slow as I could.

I looked at Dave. He had his eyes closed, he was biting his lip and he and a look on his face that broke my heart. He looked so painful. He started whining in pain.

"It hurts." He gasped.

"I know." I said as I felt tears form in my eyes.

Before long I felt tears run down my face. I was pleasuring myself but I was hurting Dave and I didn't like it. I started crying but Dave didn't notice because he had his eyes closed.

I put my head on his shoulder and started crying. I continued to thrust because there wasn't any need to stop now.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"It just... hurts." Dave said lowly.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Dave." I sobbed.

I felt myself getting ready. Ready to come. I thrust a little faster with tears running down my cheeks.

"Dave." I gasped as I came.

I laid beside him, a little breathless and sobbing.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Dave asked.

"I hurt you. I pleasured myself but I hurt you." I sobbed.

Dave pressed his soft lips against mine. "Kurt I'm fine. See look I'm fine. Please don't cry."

I stopped and wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

He shook his head. "You don't need to apologize. I'm fine."

I smiled and kissed his lips.

Chapter seven

*Dave's POV*

I woke up and looked over at Kurt. A smile came across my face as I hugged him tightly. I felt extremely sore but I pushed the feeling away.

"Morning." Kurt said through a yawn.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"How's uhh your body?" he asked holding my hand.

I shook my head, "Alittle sore but I'm okay."

He pecked my lips. "I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to and I didn't think it would hurt like that."

I smiled. "I'm okay. I promise."

"Okay." He smiled.

~After The Bet~

*Kurt's POV*

"Okay Krist the bet is over with." I said as he walked inside.

"Where's the video?" he asked kinda looking around.

"We didn't have sex so umm I didn't get to take a video." I lied.

"I guess you have to dye your hair. Come on. Let's go." He said tugging at me.

I sighed and followed him.

----------

I looked at myself in the mirror. My blonde hair was now red with small purple in it. I sighed.

Anyway now that this bet is over I guess I should break up with Dave. I kinda don't want to but I have to.

I made my way to Dave's and knocked on his door.

He opened it and looked kinda surprised. I guess because my hair.

"Hey. " I smiled.

"H-Hi. Your hair looks... Awesome." He smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Thanks. Umm I need to talk to you."

He nodded and allowed me to come inside.

"Dave, I think we should break up." I sighed.

"Wh-Why?" he frowned.

"I just-"

"You don't like me anymore?" he said as his eyes swelled with tears.

"No Dave it's not-"

"Just get out then. Just leave." He shouted.

I sighed and walked out. I didn't want to fight. My own heart was broken. I want to date Dave but then again I just want to push this feeling away.

Chapter eight

*Krist's POV*

I quickly made my way to Kurt's. Whatever he did to Dave really hurt him. He's been upset all day.

I didn't knock I just walked in.

"Kurt what'd you do to Dave?" I questioned.

"Nothing I just broke up with him." He shrugged.

"So you don't care?" I smirked.

"Why should I care? He's nothing to me." He snapped.

"Kurt I know you like him." I grinned.

He pushed me away. "I gotta go I'll be back later." He sighed and ran out.

Time to go look in his room.

I ran upstairs and looked around in his room. It was a mess. There was heroin pieces, clothes, shoes, guitar picks, cigarettes, but when I found a recorder on his dresser I picked it up and looked on it.

There I saw the video of him and Dave. He did have sex with Dave. But why was he crying?

I kept watching then I heard Kurt mumble, "I'm sorry for hurting you."

Does Kurt really like Dave? This just seemed so powerful and passionate.

When I heard the door open I looked up an saw an angry Kurt Cobain.

"Kurt you-"

"What are you doing?" he asked through gritting teeth.

"You and Dave did have sex. You love him don't you?" I smiled.

"No I don't." He yelled.

"Yes you do Kurt. Your just trying to ignore this feeling when you know you can't. Dave loves you and you love him. You two are meant to be." I said.

He collapsed on the floor and burst into tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked jumping up and sitting beside him on the floor.

"No I'm not." He sobbed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I do love him, but I can't be with him"

"Why not?" I smirked.

"Because I'm not gay okay."

"Yes you are Kurt. You had sex with Dave and you love him."

"He won't take me back." He said wiping his tears.

I crossed my arms. "Why won't he?"

"Because I hurt him. I'm such a dumb ass." He sighed.

I stood up and pulled him up. "Yes he will. Go get him right now."

He smiled and ran down the stairs and out the door.

Chapter nine

*Kurt's POV*

I quickly ran to Dave's. I didn't knock I just ran inside. There he sat on the couch writing in a notebook. I could tell he was crying because his eyes were red.

"Dave I'm sorry." I sighed.

He didn't say anything. I sat beside him and managed to say without crying, "Listen Dave. I never meant for any of this to happen. Me and Krist made a stupid bet and I lost. That's why I asked you out. But the time I was with you was amazing. When we had sex for the first time I realized I love you. I was suppose to show Krist the video but I didn't because I couldn't. That's why my hair is red. I'm glad I did lose the bet because if I wouldn't have then I wouldn't have fell in love with you. And being in love with you is all I want. I wanted to try to push my feelings away but I love you too much and I can't."

Dave smiled. "Do you mean all of that?"

I nodded. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me.

"Does this mean your mine again?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded. "Yeah. But I don't like the idea you bet about me." He chuckled.

"Yeah sorry." I laughed.

"I love you." Dave said.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too."

Sorry this chapter was soooo short ): I may write one more chapter. Do you think I should?





^ back to top ^