A+    A-

Chapter One

Kurt;

Finally I've graduated. No more school. And there's no way in Hell I'm going to college. School is enough.

I sat in the corner of the room as everyone else drunkly danced around and did whatever the hell they wanted. It was another one of Krist's parties. Probably the last.

I couldn't stop looking at Dave who was standing in the other corner of the room. I have developed the biggest crush on him ever. He's so adorable. I wanted to go over and talk to him. But I don't have that much confidence.

"Hello, Kurtie birdie." Krist said and then snickered. He's drunk.

"Hello, dumb ass."

"I see you're staring at Dave." He slurred. "Go talk to him. Take him up to the bedroom and then you know." He winked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna pass on that." I chuckled nervously.

"Come on. This is the last night to go talk to him. You might not ever ever never see him again." He said slurring and then started randomly dancing.

"Hmm... That is true." I said. "Okay. I'll give it a shot."

"There ya' go. Go get him, Kurt!" Krist shouted extremely loud, but no one seemed to notice. I sighed deeply before making my way over to him.

"H-hi." I mumbled.

He smiled. "Hey there. How's it going?"

"Good. And you?"

He nodded. "Great."

We started talking for a while. He seemed really nice and cool. I figured he would. I think I even fell in love with him more. We have a lot of things in common too. And I thought he was flirting with me a little bit. And now my confidence was pretty high. That's not good.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and smashed our lips together. I kissed him rapidly, but he just stayed still for a minute before pushing me away.

"What are you doing?" He asked angrily.

"I... I thought-"

"You're gay? Holy hell."

"Uhh...-"

He started to laugh. "I can't believe you just did that. Oh my god." He was in a mess of laughter.

He picked up a cup of beer and poured it over my head. "Stay away from me. Fag." He said through gritted teeth.

Well. He's a jerk.

~~~~

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. My heart was hurting, but overall I was pissed. Like pissed really bad. He laughed, poured beer on me, and then called me a fag. Hell no. I'm not letting him do something like that and get away with it.

He's got it now.

~~~~~

I stood outside Krist's house. It was a little past midnight. Mostly everyone was pasted out or leaving. I was waiting for Dave to come out.

It seemed to take forever until he finally decided to leave. I followed him down the street as he stumbled around. He didn't even notice I was following him.

I ran up behind him and punched him in the back of the head as hard as I could. His eyes lazily closed before he fell backwards and was laying on the ground knocked out. I grinned as scooped him up and carried him bridal style to my house.

Chapter Two

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Dave to wake up. It seem to take forever until he groaned and opened his eyes. He blinked a few times before trying to get out of bed. But I had his hands tied to the bedpost with ropes.

"Where the hell am I? Why am I tied up?" He asked.

I chuckled. "I don't know, fag."

He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut. "Untie me right now."

"Hmm... no. Not until I hurt you like you hurt me."

"What?"

I sighed. "Don't act stupid. You know what happened. I kiss you and you act like I have aids or something. You even called me a fag. Do you know how bad you hurt me? Well, now I'm going to hurt you."

"Look, I'm sorry. Just let me go and we can forget about it." He begged. I chuckled at him.

"Forget about it? How could I forget about it?"

"I-"

"Shut up." I snapped and lit up a cigarette. I held the cigarette next to his skin, getting ready to burn him with it.

"No. Stop." He shouted. I grinned before holding it closer.

"Don't!" He begged.

"Hmm... it's kinda funny to see you scared." I said and then chuckled. I took another puff of the cigarette before sticking it on his arm.

"Ah!" He screamed and flinched back.

"How did that feel?" I asked.

"It fucking hurt!" He yelled.

I chuckled. "Good."

"You better let me go before your parents get back." He said.

"Yeah right. My parents left. They're not coming back. So it's just me and you... here alone... forever." I said and then winked at him. I finished the cigarette before straddling him.

"So... I bet you regret calling me a fag now, right?" I asked.

"I'm sorry."

"Nope. Sorry isn't enough. You made me feel... kinda suicidal. I hate that feeling."

I ran my nails down his arm. "So, I'm debating on whether I should kill you or just keep you tied up and hurt you."

"Pl-please just let me go." He said desperately.

"Let you go? Never. I couldn't live without you honey." I teased. "So I guess that means I'll keep you tied up."

"You can't just keep me here forever!" He yelled.

"Oh yes I can."

"Well, someone will be looking for me." He said, sounding hopeful.

I chuckled. "I highly doubt that."

"Why? What'd you do?"

"Because everyone thinks you jumped off a bridge and killed yourself."

He gritted his teeth. "What?"

"Yeah. I wrote a note and left it in your room for your mom to find."

"You're fucking crazy!" He yelled.

"I'm not crazy. I'm pissed. And bad things happen when I'm pissed, Dave."

He stayed quiet.

I put on a sweet smile. "So, my love, would you like some water?"

"Sure." He said, sounding unsure. I picked up a bottle of water I had on the nightstand for when he woke up. I stuck it to his lips and titled it up. He took a long drink before I pulled it away.

"So, if you want to live you better do as I say and you better not a bitch to me. Deal?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"Good. So I have some rules. No yelling, no escaping because I will find you and kill you, and no being mean. Got it? Good. And... if things get sexually physical don't cry or scream. I don't want to think of it as me raping you, so at least act like you like it. Okay?"

"What? No. I'm not having sex with you." He snapped.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Really. Don't freaking touch me." He yelled.

"What did I say about the yelling, Dave? Do you want me to hurt you?"

He quickly shook his head.

"Good. Then shut up. It's getting late, so I'm gonna go to bed. Don't even try to get out of those ropes." I said before turning out the light. I looked at him one last time before leaving the room.

Chapter Three

"You know... you look kinda hot laying there. Hopeless." I said as I looked Dave up and down.

"Leave me alone." He mumbled.

I chuckled and kissed his lips, but he flinched away. I tried to kiss him again, but he kept turning his head.

"Kiss me damn it." I snapped and pressed my lips to his again. He stayed still, not moving.

"Okay then." I said and left the room. Once I come back I had a needle in my hand.

"What are you doing with that?" He asked. He sounded scared. I stabbed the needle into his thigh.

"Fuck!" He screamed.

"Now, kiss me. Or I'll do it again." I threatened. I leaned back down and connected our lips again. He didn't seem like he wanted to kiss me, but when I ran the needle over his skin he sure the hell did.

"That wasn't too bad, was it?" I asked and then smiled at him.

"You want a shower and some food?" I asked. He nodded quickly.

"Good. But I'm still tying your hands up so you won't try to attack me." I informed. He sighed, but nodded.

"Now, don't try and hurt me while I untie you from the bed. I have a gun right there." I pointed to the nightstand. Of course I didn't have it loaded. But he didn't know that.

I untied him from the bed, but tied his hands back up. I led him to the bathroom and took his clothes off. He looked away from me as I undressed myself. I helped him into the shower and started the water.

"Your body is really small." He whispered. "Do you starve yourself?"

I chuckled. "No. You're just as skinny as me." And then I poked his tummy.

I helped him take a shower before taking mine. I dried him and dressed him before tying him back on the bed.

"Want food?" I asked. He nodded.

I got him some food and helped him eat. He didn't eat much, but he drank a lot of water. I watched a movie with him before I kissed him. Surprisingly, he kissed back. Maybe he thought I'd hurt him if he didn't.

"Is there anything you want?" I asked and trailed my fingers down his chest.

"I want you to let me go. I won't tell anyone." He said in a whisper.

"But I love you, Dave. I can't let you go. Then you'll never talk to me again."

"Please." He begged.

"Hmmm... I'll think about it." I answered and pecked his lips.

"Goodnight." I said before leaving.





^ back to top ^