A+    A-

Chapter 30

(I just realized I've put a lot of chapters on this. I may just stop writing and complete it pretty soon but I'm not sure. Well anyway enjoy!)

Kurt's POV

"You really understand me don't you Dave?"

"Yes I do"

"I love you Dave"

"I love you too Kurt, more than my life. I'd give my life just so you could have yours."

Dave looked a little weird.

"Dave is something wrong?"

"No, it's just that I feel a little strange"

He sat down on the couch.

"Dave tell me what's wrong?"

"I'll be okay Kurt"

I could tell Dave was about to faint.

"Come on Dave I'm going to take you to the hospital"

I grabbed his hand and led him to the car. I got in and started driving.

"And what's wrong with him?" some nurse asked me

"I'm not sure he's just feeling weird and stuff."

They had Dave in a room. I was feeling really scared. I hope Dave's okay. Please let Dave be alright god.

After a few minutes but felt like hours a doctor walked up to me.

"Don't worry, your friend Dave is alright. Just really weak. We have to run a few more test. You can't see him right now but maybe tomorrow. For right now you should just go home and come back in the morning."

"No I need to see him now!"

"Sir, you can't"

"Well then I'll just stay here then until I can."

"And how are you going to do that?" I could tell the doctor was getting a little angry with me.

I laid back on the seat and shut my eyes.

"Like this"

The doctor said, "Just go home and come back in the morning."

"No because I need to see Dave as soon as possible. I love him and I need to make sure he's alright. I'm going to stay right here until I see him."

The doctor shook his head and walked away. I shut my eyes, it felt so different without Dave here beside me with his arm around me. God I missed him already. I finally began to fall asleep.

(Sorry guys I'll post more tomorrow, I'm really busy right now)

Chapter 31

Kurt's POV

I didn't sleep any at all last night. It was hard sleeping in chairs. I wet into the cafeteria and got a cup of coffee. I felt terrible. I need to see Dave right away.

"I need to see Dave Grohl please" I asked a doctor, the same one from last night.

"Alright, but he's really weak and low on blood"

"On blood? But why?"

"Your friend Dave has been cutting himself"

My eyes felt like they was going to pop out of my head. Dave cut himself? But why?

"What room is he in?" I asked quickly because I was in a hurry. I already stated walking down the hallway when he yelled "209"

I started to run. I need to see why Dave is doing this to hisself.

"Dave!" I smiled when I finally spotted him laying in his bed.

"Kurt! god I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you to Dave"

I felt a little sad I didn't even know Dave cut hisself. He told me he did once but he wasn't going to do it anymore. I walked closer to Dave and looked down.

"Kurt what's wrong?"

"Why are you doing it Dave?" I looked back up at him, I felt myself getting a little mad.

He looked down he seemed a little mad himself, "I'm sorry Kurt"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't think you'd understand"

"I thought you said we'd tell each other everything." I felt hot tears run down my face.

"I know Kurt but-"

"Why'd you do it then Dave? why'd you cut yourself?"

"Because I've been feeling depression and I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be worried."

I felt myself getting mad again, I felt tears run out of my eyes. I didn't know what else to do so what, do I just stand there?

"Kurt please come here"

I didn't listen to him. Instead I ran out of the room I heard Dave yell, "Kurt wait please!" but I didn't listen. I ran all the way home with tears running down my face. I just can't get the thought out of my head that Dave had been cutting hisself. Why didn't I ever notice?

I ran upstairs and laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

Do I just ignore Dave or should I go talk to him about it?

I love Dave with all my heart, maybe I should talk to him about it.

Maybe tomorrow.

Chapter 32

Kurt's POV

"Hey Dave"

"Hey. I'm glad your here Kurt."

"Dave I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday and running out like that."

"It's alright Kurt, I understand. And I'm sorry for not telling you"

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I've missed you so much Dave"

I felt the tears run down my face.

"Aw Kurt, come here"

I walked over to him and got in the bed and cuddled with him. I felt more tears come out and Dave wiped them away.

"I'm so sorry Kurt, I'll never cut myself again"

"You told me that once Dave"

"I know I did, but this time I mean it. I promise Kurt"

"Okay. I just need you home with me. I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too Kurt. You've been all I thought about. I get to come home in the morning."

I put my head on his shoulder and I stopped crying. I just wanted Dave. I just wanted to be in his arms.

Chapter 33

Kurt's POV

I woke up beside Dave. My head in his shoulder and he was playing with my hair. We was still in the hospital but Dave got to come home today.

I put my arm around Dave and smiled.

"Good morning beautiful" he kissed the top of my head

"Morning. When can we go home?"

"Whenever they come in and say I can"

"I need you home with me Dave"

He hugged me tightly, "I need to be with you too Kurt"

He pushed his lips against mine, I kissed back. He put his arm around me and pushed hisself closer to me and kept kissing me.

We were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Dave quickly pushed away and looked to see who it was.

It was a doctor. The same one who wouldn't let me see Dave.

He looked at us with a weird face but shook his head, "You can go home whenever your ready to" then he walked back out.

"Come on my beautiful lets go home"

I smiled and we both got out of the bed, Dave already had on clothes I guess he didn't change into hospital thing your wear.

"Are you ready Dave?"

"Yeah let's go sexy"

I felt myself blush then we both walked out of the hospital.

Chapter 34

Dave's POV

"I love you Kurt"

"I love you too"

I have been cutting myself but I'm never going to do it again. I have been feeling depression, especially when I'm away from Kurt. He's the only thing in my life that makes me happy. I need him.

I ran my fingers through Kurt's hair.

I hugged him as tight as I could.

"Please Kurt don't leave me"

"I won't Dave" he hugged back.

I grabbed his hand, "Come on"

"Where are we going?"

"Upstairs" I winked.

He blushed a little, which was so adorable.

I smiled at him.

"You can go in me"

He nodded, "Okay let's go sweetheart"

I stood up and picked him up.

"Wait Dave, let's take a shower first"

"Great idea"

I did need a shower, I hate staying in hospitals.

"Let's shower together Kurt"

He smiled

I took him upstairs into the bathroom and took my clothes off.

Kurt started taking his off but I stopped him, "Let me undress you Kurt"

Kurt's POV

Dave slowly took my clothes off, he kissed my chest and tummy.

"Wait Dave, after we shower"

He nodded "Okay"

I got in the shower and Dave got behind me. He started poking my back which kinda tickled a little.

"Dave stop"

"Okay I'm sorry"

I turned around and hugged him.

"It's okay"

He smiled, "good beautiful"

We was getting ready to get out when Dave wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Your my beautiful Kurt and no one else's"

I smiled, turned around and kissed his lips. He pushed me up against the wall and made the kiss deeper.

"Wait Dave, let's get out and dry off first"

He nodded.

We got out and dried off and put on our boxers. We left the rest of our clothes off because we was going to have sex anyway.

We walked into our bedroom and Dave pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He started kissing me and I kissed back with my tongue. Dave ran his hand down my body, which caused me to shiver a little. He made his way down slowly to my penis, he started playing with it.

"D-Dave" I choked out.

It felt amazing and it had been forever since me and dad had sex. I felt close already.

"Stop Dave I'm going to come"

He did as I said.

He came back up to me and sucked my neck.

"Oh Dave"

"Now, go in me Kurt"

I nodded.

I put on a condom because we was almost out of lube. I slammed myself inside Dave. I knew there wasn't any use in going slow anymore because it wouldn't hurt him anymore.

"KURT!!" Dave screamed when I slammed in.

"Mmmmm ohh" Dave moaned.

I threw my head back and kept thrusting it felt so good I couldn't keep from moaning myself.

More thrusts and I came hard inside Dave. I got my penis out and started sucking on Dave's penis.

"Kurt" he moaned and yelled

He came really fast and I ate his cum. After I got done I laid down beside him.

We were both naked and Dave put the cover over us then he put his arm around me.

"Should we put our boxers back on?" I asked and put my head on his shoulder

"No, let's just lay here like this"

"Okay" I said with a smile.

"You know what Kurt?"

"What?"

"You have the cutest nose ever and the most beautifulest face features"

He smiled and kissed my neck. He laid there and nibbled on it for a little while.

"I love you"

"I love you too Kurt"



^ back to top ^