A+    A-

Chapter 17

Dave's POV

I woke up to the sound of Kurt coughing. My sweet Kurt is sick and I guess that means I'll have to take care of him.

"I'm sorry for waking you Dave"

"It's okay my sweet, your sick and I'm gonna take care of you." I smiled.

"Oh Dave I'm okay you don't have to take care of me"

I hugged Kurt "well I want too, I just want you you to be okay."

Kurt smiled and started to get up

"No my beautiful you have to stay in bed"

Kurt smirked at me "but I need a shower"

I winked "well I'll help you"

He smiled then nodded.

I picked Kurt out some clothes, picked him up and took him into the bathroom.

"Dave I'm not that helpless"

"I know but I love taking care of you"

I undressed Kurt and he got into the shower. I got in behind him and he got his head wet. I shampooed it for him and this time I soaped him up. I shampooed my hair and soaped up I told Kurt to stay behind me then he started getting sexual. He kept poking me with his penis. But he finally stopped.

We got out. I dried off and put my clothes on then I dried Kurt off and put his clothes on. God I loved taking care of Kurt while he was sick, but I hated him being sick.

I packed him into the bedroom and laid him on the bed.

"You act like I'm a baby Dave" Kurt smiled as he said it.

"Well I want you to get better as soon as possible." I kissed his nose.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked

Kurt thought for a second and coughed "how about some soup?"

I nodded and went downstairs to make some soup.

I made some soup and took some to Kurt he was laying in bed watching TV.

"Here you go my beautiful"

Kurt thanked me and ate.

After I ate and did the dishes I went back upstairs to give Kurt some company.

Kurt's POV

I was starting to get really lonely then Dave come back, I smiled

"I missed you Dave"

"I miss you too my beautiful sexy Kurt"

I felt myself blush.

"You know your sexy Kurt" Dave ran his fingers through my hair.

"No I'm not Dave but you are" I said

"Yes you are Kurt, your the sexiest person alive"

I felt myself blush and I kissed Dave's forehead. I didn't want him to get sick so I didn't kiss his lips. I wasn't to sick though just coughing but I didn't want Dave to get sick

"I know what will make you feel better Kurt"

"What?"

Dave winked at me and I knew what he meant.

"Oh Dave!" I said blushing

"Well I'm just kidding Kurt" he got closer to me and whispered in my ear "Maybe when you get better"

I felt his hot breath against my ear and that caused a chill up my spine. I blushed and kissed his nose.

He laid beside of me, we talked and laughed and then we fell asleep.

Chapter 18

(Hey guys. I realized most of these chapters are kinda short so I'm gonna try to make them longer, I'm kinda running out of ideas so I would appreciate it if you guys left a comment and gave me some ideas thanks guys and stay beautiful!)

Kurt's POV

I woke up coughing. Dave was already up and he heard me coughing. He came into the room and gave me some cough syrup. I drank it but it tasted horrible, I made a sick face and Dave laughed.

"Doesn't taste so good does it?"

I shook my head and Dave gave me some water, I took a big long drink of it. "So how are you feeling my beautiful?"

"I feel okay Dave"

"Well Kurt I'm gonna go out to the store and get you some more medicine"

I nodded and got out of bed and changed into some jeans and a shirt.

Dave locked the door and before he walked out he said "Don't unlock the door if someone knocks, when I come back I'll knock and yell for you, okay?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek and he hugged me.

Dave's POV

I began to walk to the drug store to get some medicine for Kurt. I hope he gets better soon. On my way I saw a boy he had a bunch of paper and books on the ground, he was picking them up. He looked like he was in college, I decided to help him, I walked over to him and helped him pick his papers up.

"Oh thank you" the boy said.

"Your welcome" I smiled.

The boy looked at me and started rubbing my arm. I looked down at my arm and pulled it away. The boy leaned up and whispered in my ear. "Call me sometime" he kissed my cheek and stuck a piece of paper in my back pocket. I turned around and began to run. I felt as if someone was watching the whole time. That was weird. I got the number out of my pocket, ripped it up and threw it down. I loved Kurt and I didn't want anyone else.

I got to the drug store and got Kurt's medicine.

Kurt's POV

My heart is breaking, I feel it crushing. I saw Dave with someone else. I saw everything. The boy whispered something in Dave's ear and kissed his cheek. I wondered how long this has been happening. I felt hot tears run down my cheeks. I was running back home. What I was gonna do was follow Dave and then walk back home with him, because I am feeling better.

My knees felt weak I thought I was gonna fall down. I couldn't run anymore. I collapsed on the ground and started crying more. My Dave with someone else. I thought I was the one Dave wanted. I thought he loved me, but I was just wrong.

I wiped my tears away, I knew I could cry more but stopped. I got up, still feeling a little weak in my legs and walked home. I went upstairs and laid on the bed. I put my head in my pillow and kept crying. I got the promise off my finger and I threw it. I don't know where it went and I didn't care.

Dave's POV

I have no idea who that guy was that kissed my cheek I kept wiping it away. I made my way home and twisted the door knob to see if it was locked, but it wasn't. I walked in

"Kurt?" I yelled. No answer. I felt worried so I ran upstairs and there Kurt was on the bed, crying.

"Kurt what's wrong?"

He didn't answer me, he looked at me I could tell he was angry and sad at the same time.

"Kurt what happened?"

"How long have you been doing this to me Dave? Was you just using me? What happened?"

I was confused I had no idea what was going on. "Kurt what are you talking about?"

"I saw you with him Dave! don't lie to me!"

"You saw me with who?"

"I don't know who it is"

Then I realized Kurt was watching me when that boy had kissed my cheek.

"Kurt I can explain everything."

Kurt didn't say anything to me, I knew he was heartbroken, but I didn't do anything. And I was gonna do everything to prove I didn't.

"Kurt I saw that boy on the street he had papers and books everywhere and he was picking them up, I went over to help him and he rubbed my arm but I pulled it away then he kissed my cheek and gave me his number, but I ripped it up and threw it away, Kurt I promise you I didn't do anything, I don't even know who that was" I waited a minute waiting for a response but he just kept looking down.

"Kurt don't you believe me?"

"I don't know what to believe" he said sobbing.

"Kurt, remember what I told you, I told you I would never hurt you. And I told you I'd be with you forever. Kurt you can trust me." He didn't respond but I knew he was listening.

"Please Kurt you have to believe me, I'd never do anything to hurt you"

He didn't say anything instead he hugged me and he stopped crying. I hugged him back tightly, I didn't want let him go. I kissed his lips not caring if I got sick or not. He started kissing back deeply.

Kurt POV

"Kurt do you believe me?" Dave repeated.

I nodded, I trusted Dave and it was understandable. I'd just have to keep a close eye on Dave and if this every happened again then I'd loose all my trust for him. He hugged me tightly. I spotted my promise ring and slipped it back on when Dave wasn't looking.

Dave laid down "Come here Kurt"

I walked over to him, "what is it?"

"Just lay here beside me and let me look into your beautiful eyes."

I laid beside him and we put his arm around me and smiled. We didn't say anything just looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

(I hate it when they fight so I made it happy at the end, I'm a sucker for that XD)

Chapter 19

Kurt's POV

Me and Dave was just laying there looking into each other's eyes. Then all the sudden Quispy jumped in the bed. I smiled and started petting Quispy. I wasn't too sure if it was a girl or a boy but I figured I'd find out later.

"Let's go to sleep" Dave said.

I nodded and Dave put Quispy in between us and we all fell asleep.

(I know this was extremely short but like I said I'm running out of ideas so leave some comments and give me some ideas guys (: )

Chapter 20

(Omg 80 people are reading this already? I know it's not a lot but I'm still happy! I don't ask for much. And I will try my best to make this story longer and a little better I will also try to post a few chapters a day but if I don't then it's because I'm extremely busy and I'm sorry for that. But thanks for reading guys now I'm gonna shut up and let you read the story)

Dave's POV

I feel as if me and Kurt are falling apart. I don't want to loose him but so many people are getting in the way and messing everything up. I love Kurt and I need him but I don't know what's gonna happen next.

Me and Kurt haven't been talking so much either and we haven't had sex in two weeks. Maybe we need some time apart. Just a little time apart.

I need to talk to Kurt.

I walked upstairs were Kurt was, he was playing with Quispy.

"Kurt can I talk to you?"

"Sure" he nodded

"Kurt I think we need some time apart."

"But Dave, why what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong I just feel that maybe we're falling apart and we need a little time apart"

"We're not falling apart."

I didn't say anything but then he said. "So this is it? That's it, the end of us?"

"No Kurt it's just. I can't explain."

"Dave I love you please don't leave"

"I'm sorry Kurt but..."

He kissed my lips but I backed away.

"Dave why are you doing this? I thought you said we'd be together forever. But this is the end of us."

"Kurt no it's-"

"Just leave Dave, just leave now."

I felt my heart crushing. I felt like I was dying. I didn't know what else to say. My mouth opened but no words came out. I looked into Kurt's eyes, they were overflowing with tears and he looked away.

"Just go Dave, I thought you would stay but you won't."

I didn't say nothing else, Kurt didn't deserve to feel this way. Maybe I should stay, I do love Kurt it's just hard to explain. We just need a little time apart.

I turned and walked out leaving the one I love behind. I hate myself for doing this.

Kurt's POV

Tears came rushing out of my eyes. My heart is crushed I can feel it breaking piece by piece it's breaking. Why did Dave leave me? I love him and I need him. My Dave will soon be someone else's Dave.

Just the thought of that hurt me worsier. I felt more tears come out. Oh god this pain is killing me. Is this really it? The end of me and Dave? No it can't be. It can't.

Maybe in a few days my Dave will be back please let my Dave come back.

I started to pray, pray that my sweet Dave will come back to me, I can't live without Dave I need him.



^ back to top ^