A+    A-

Chapter 9

Dave's POV

I woke up and Kurt was laying there watching me sleep and I kissed his nose and said "So are you gonna come with me and Krist today my beautiful?" I was hoping he'd say yes but instead he said "I think I'll just stay here, you can go though." I frowned a little and pouted hoping he'd change his mind but he only smirked at me. He raised up and lit up a cigarette and started smoking it. "Go with Krist I'll be fine Dave I promise" I sighed a little and kissed his head. I looked at Kurt "is something wrong?" he looked at me "No I just don't wanna go I just feel like sitting home today"

"Well Kurt I'm not leaving until 12:00 and it's 10:00 right now and I promise I won't stay long"

"It's fine babe, go and have fun as long as you want"

I kissed his neck and his cheek. I put my arms around his stomach and hugged him tightly

"You know your perfect don't you Kurt"

"No I'm not, I'm nothing special"

"You are to me Kurt, I'd die without you"

Kurt smiled. But he was perfect, everything about him was perfect.

We sat around talked, kissed, and ate until it was 12:00 then I had to leave "I won't be gone long Kurt I promise"

"It's okay Dave you stay as long as you want"

We kissed and hugged then I left.

Kurt's POV

Dave was gone and it was pretty lonely. I watch a movie but it was only about an hour and a half long. Then I drew a few pictures. I heard a knock on the door, running downstairs hoping it's Dave I open the door but instead it's Jeremy. "Hey" he greeted me. "Kurt, right?" I nodded and said "Dave's not home right now he's gone"

"Oh well I was hoping to see him, can I come in?"

"Sure" I moved out of the way so he could come in, then I shut the door. He walked inside. "So what's up Kurt?"

"Nothing I was just upstairs playing my guitar"

"You play guitar? that's amazing, can I see your guitar?"

"Sure, come with me"

We went upstairs where I had my guitars, I kept them in my room under my bed. I had four guitars. I showed Jeremy one of them and he looked at it and said it was awesome.

I started to walk out of the bedroom when Jeremy grabbed my hands and pulled my onto the floor and sat on top of me.

"Jeremy get off me!" I yelled trying to get free but he was too strong for me. I was a gentle small guy and he was strong. He kissed me but I didn't kiss back, I tried to get free. He forced his tongue in my mouth. I felt sick I thought I was gonna vomit everywhere. "No get off me!" I kept yelling and tried to get free but no hope. I knew what was gonna happen, I was gonna get raped by Jeremy. He ripped my shirt off I started crying I didn't want this. I was so scared I kept trying to get free but still no hope. He started rubbing my body and it felt disgusting. He tried to stick his penis in my mouth but I refused to let him. "You little bitch, im gonna fuck you as hard as I can" he said to me. He pulled my pants off and I tried to escape. I kicked him and began to run but he grabbed my feet and pulled me back down. He got on top of me again, I kept crying I knew I was gonna get raped I screamed for help but nothing. He started kissing my neck and I yelled "Dave, someone help!" I was kicking and trying everything to get free. Jeremy was getting ready to pull off my underwear when I heard someone yell "Get off my Kurt you sick bastard!" It was Dave I yelled "Dave help me!" Jeremy got up running toward Dave I knew he was gonna hurt Dave. I had to do something. I felt weak and I tried to get up but fell back down. I looked at Dave. He punched Jeremy in the face. I saw blood I knew it was coming from Jeremy. Then Jeremy hit Dave and Dave fell on the floor. Somehow I managed to get up and I hit Jeremy in the back of the head with my guitar. He was knocked out. I ran over to Dave and helped him up

"Oh my sweet Dave, are you alright?" I was crying the whole time this was happening and just now realized it.

"Yea Kurt I'm okay" I saw blood coming from Dave's nose.

"I'll call the police Dave I'll be right back"

I ran downstairs and called the police. They actually came pretty fast, they questioned me and Dave and we told them everything. They took Jeremy to jail and said he'd never bother us again.

After the police left and everything was clear I took Dave upstairs and sat him on the bed. I got a rag and wet it with cold water and cleaned up the dry blood on his nose.

"Is it broke?" he asked

"No, I don't think it's hurt to bad." I finished wiping up the blood and put the rag in the bathroom sink and sat down beside of Dave.

"Kurt what happened?"

I told him everything from when he left and from when he punched Jeremy.

Dave looked down "This is all my fault, none of this would've happened if I didn't leave you here"

"Dave it's not your fault you didn't know it was gonna happen, but I'm glad you came back, it was just in the right time" I laughed a little and I kissed Dave's lips gently and slowly.

"Your my hero Dave"

"Kurt I promise you I'll never leave you again you'll always be with me everywhere I go" he held my hand and looked into my eyes, I nodded.

We tried to get some sleep but it was hard to, after about and hour of trying to go to sleep we finally fell asleep.

(Yea guys I didn't really like writing this chapter since it was about Kurt getting almost raped, but I thought it was sweet that Dave came back just in time and saved him. Thanks for reading I hope you like this story. I'll be posting more soon)

Chapter 10

Dave's POV

I didn't sleep hardly at all last night, I kept waking up, I probably got only about three hours of sleep. Kurt didn't sleep good either, because every time I woke up he was up. I just can't get over that damn Jeremy trying to rape my sweetheart. It just hurts to deep. I hope the pain goes away soon because I can't stand it. I know it's hurting Kurt too. Every time I look into his eyes I see the pain.

Right now I'm sitting on the back porch smoking a cigarette waiting for my sweetheart to get up.

Kurt finally got up about about an hour later. "Did you sleep good my sweetheart"

"No, not really"

Kurt looked really tired. "Did you?"

I shook my head as a 'no'

I pulled Kurt closer to me and put my arms around him. "No one is gonna hurt you now, I'm never gonna leave your side ever again" I felt tears running down my face.

"Dave my baby please don't cry. it's ok"

I knew it wasn't alright.

"It just hurts me so bad Kurt."

"Dave I promise we'll get through this together."

I looked into his eyes. I felt hope when I did. I kissed his cheek, forehead, nose then lips. Then I put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and hugged me tightly.

(Sorry this chapter was so short the next one will be longer and happier)

Chapter 11

Kurt's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock it read '10:32' I was feeling a little better. I has been six days since the incident with Jeremy. I think me and Dave has gotten closer though. I looked over at Dave who was still asleep. I slowly and gently got out of bed hoping not to wake up Dave. He hadn't slept much either but I think he was feeling better too. I went downstairs, made coffee and sat on the back porch and smoked a cigarette.

Dave got up and sat beside me.

"Dave I'm feeling a lot better" I smiled, which I haven't done in a while.

Dave smiled too and that made me feel better "I am too Kurt" he hugged me "I swear I love you so much". "I love you to Dave".

Dave looked at me blushed and said "when do you think we could umm have sex again?" over the past few days I have been a little protective of my body and I haven't let Dave touch me or see my body without clothes on.

I smiled. I figured that I loved Dave and he loved me and I couldn't act this way forever. "Pretty soon Dave" I smiled and he smiled back.

Me and Dave spent the whole day smiling and laughing. I felt better and Dave felt better. I think this experience made me and Dave even closer.

Today we went shopping, we even went into a sex store. We bought a few condoms and some lube and Dave even bought some little whip thing and I couldn't keep from laughing, I knew it probably wouldn't be used anyway.

~ A few days later ~

Kurt's POV

It had been a week and two days since me and Dave have had sex, I knew it was time we did it again and relived our memories.

Dave was laying on the bed watching a movie, I walked in with my shirt off, but I still had on my jeans. Dave says I'm sexy with jeans on but without a shirt. I slowly made my way toward him, he was watching my every move. I climbed on the bed and got on top of him and I started kissing him. He kissed me back deeply. We started tongue wrestling but I won this time. I started to undress Dave. I smiled but didn't blush this time. I began sucking his neck I didn't care if I left a mark or not. I started kissing him and went down until I approached his penis. I started sucking his penis. He was moaning. I was planning on making his come at least twice tonight. I sucked it until he came, he tasted wonderful. I put on some lube and I went inside him. This time instead of going slow I went fast and hard. I came in about five minutes. I looked at Dave and said "Now you go in me" I rubbed lube on his penis for him. He smiled and went inside me he was going hard and it felt great. He came pretty fast too, maybe about seven minutes. We laid beside each other and hugged each other tightly and fell asleep.

Chapter 12

Kurt's POV

I woke up and saw the sun shining through the window, I smiled and looked at Dave. He was still asleep. I looked at the clock '9:06' it read. I knew Dave would be up pretty soon so I stayed in bed with him. I wrapped my arm around his waist and hugged him tightly, then I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

Dave slowly woke up about five minutes later. He put his arm around me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad I can wake up next to you" Dave said.

"I'm glad I have you" I smiled.

Dave started tickling me and I burst out laughing. I grabbed his arms trying to make him stop.

"Tap out Kurt" Dave said slightly laughing. I tapped out and he stopped. He kissed me gently on the lips and I kissed him back. He laid back down beside me and put his head on my chest and put his arm around me.

"Your hearts beating fast Kurt"

I smiled "Well I just got tickled until I almost pissed everywhere."

Dave started laughing.

I started rubbing his side and tummy.

"What are you doing Kurt?"

"Nothing just feeling of you" I laughed and Dave did too.

Dave's POV

"Come on let's get up I need a smoke" Kurt said as he slowly started getting up. I followed behind him as he got downstairs he stopped in front of the coffee maker and turned it on. I wrapped my hands around his waist

"I love you Dave"

"I love you too my sweetheart"

Kurt had slipped on his jeans he was wearing last night but still didn't have on a shirt. He looked sexy that way. I started thinking about last night and about how Kurt slowly climbed into the bed. About how fast we we're going and everything.

Kurt sat beside me and kissed my cheek. I pecked his lips. I couldn't stop looking at him, he just looked so hot.

"Kurt maybe you should put on a shirt" I said because I felt myself getting a little hard.

Kurt winked at me and went upstairs, a minute later he came back down with a plain white shirt on.

"Better now?"

I nodded and smiled

The coffee was finished so I made a cup and I also made Kurt a cup.

We sat around and talked and drank our coffee.

I looked at Kurt's finger, he still had on the promise ring and hadn't took it off since I gave it to him.

"Let's go for a walk" Kurt said and jumped up.

"Okay" I smiled.

We both slipped on our shoes and headed outside.

Kurt's POV

Me and Dave was walking and suddenly I saw something small and gray laying on the ground.

"What is that Dave?"

"I don't know let's get closer"

We walked closer to it and it was a small kitten laying a sleep, it looked hungry. I picked it up, it sniffed me and I started petting it.

"Let's keep it Dave"

Dave smiled and petted the kitten "Ok, let's take it back home"

We took the kitten back home and fed it. It actually ate a lot. It was a small kitten, really skinny and gray.

Dave said it was cute and I liked it so we decided to keep it.

It walked around and got used to the house.

"What are we gonna name it?" Dave asked.

"I'm not sure" I didn't have any ideas but Dave said "how about Quisp?"

I laughed. "Perfect name Dave" so we named it Quisp.





^ back to top ^