A+    A-

Chapter 1

Dave's POV

"Dave?" Kurt said with his beautiful innocent voice.

"What is it Kurt?"

"How's this?" Kurt played a little from his guitar and it sounded amazing.

"That's great Kurt but will you stop playing your guitar just for a second, there's something I need to tell you."

Kurt looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes "Ok Dave go ahead you know I'm always listening" and that was true Kurt always listened and he was very understanding.

"Well Kurt, I know we've been friends for a long time, even like brothers, but...... Kurt...... I-I love you. I closed my eyes knowing Kurt probably wouldn't say nothing probably just walk away and never talk to me again but I was surprised by what he said.

"Dave I've loved you for a long time, I just didn't want to say nothing because I thought maybe you would... I don't know.... never talk to me again"

I looked at Kurt and smiled "Kurt I would never do anything to hurt you and you know that, you can always trust me"

Kurt looked at me and smiled, god he was so beautiful. His beautiful hair, beautiful blue eyes and beautiful soft, creamy, pale skin. "I know Dave, and I'd never do anything to hurt you"

I kissed Kurt on his cheek, "so does this mean we are....ummm..... dating.... I mean if you don't want-" but kurt cut me off and kissed my lips gently and quick "I want to Dave, I want to be with you forever"

I smiled, finally I was with the most beautifulest person in the world and the person who makes me happy.

I kissed Kurt on his forehead "good, kurt..."

"Yea?"

"I love you babe"

Kurt blushed a little and it was adorable. "I love you too Dave"

(Sorry it was short lovelys but I was in a hurry and busy :/ more later)

Chapter 2

Kurt's POV

Dave really made me happy, I needed someone in my life to make me happy. I've been really depressed lately, but when I'm with Dave, it's like I've found my happiness. Dave was adorable, he had longish brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes.

I woke up this morning next to Dave, he was sleeping good so I didn't wake him up. I got up wiped my eyes and went into the kitchen and made some coffee. I sat there at the kitchen table sipping coffee and drawing in my notebook, I drew pretty good.

After about half an hour Dave got up.

"Good morning sweetheart" I smiled at Dave.

He yawned before replying but said "Good morning babe, what time is it?"

I looked at the clock "it's 9:03 honey"

Dave kissed me and I kissed him back and smiled, I closed my notebook and put it away, Dave didn't really pay attention to me he was fixing a cup of coffee.

"Kurt, you are just so beautiful"

I blushed and smiled "You are too Dave". Dave smiled at me, Dave never blushed but I do... a lot.

Dave sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me, "so how long have you been up?" Dave asked me.

"About half an hour before you got up."

"You could've woke me up you know"

"I know but you were sleeping so peaceful I didn't bother to"

Dave smiled and we finished drinking our coffee and put on some clothes. I put on jeans a white t-shirt and a long sleeve button up over it but left it I bottomed. Dave just wore jeans and a black shirt, I had on one star converse and Dave had on black all star.

"Kurt, you wanna go take a walk?"

"Sure Dave lets go"

We walked outside, it was cloudy but not dark and kinda cool outside, just perfect. Dave grabbed my hand we our fingers locked together. I couldn't be happier.

We walked and talked for awhile and then we went down by a river and sat on a big rock. Dave kissed the top of my head.

"I love being with you Kurt"

"Yea Dave and I love being with you, you make me really happy and I love it."

"You make me happy too Kurt"

Dave kept looking into my eyes then I said "is something wrong?" Dave smiled and answered back "No Kurt it's just that your eyes are...beautiful... like wow" then he chuckled a little and I smiled at him.

"I think it may start raining soon Dave, maybe we should go"

Dave kissed me deeply, it felt amazing. He tried to stick his tongue in my mouth but I stopped him

"Wait till later Dave, I feel a few raindrops, I don't wanna get wet"

I felt a little disappointed I didn't want to stop him but I didn't want us to get sick, Dave smiled and looked a little disappointed himself but nodded to me and stood up, and we started walking back home.

We got back home about twenty minutes later, thank god it wasn't pouring just sprinkling a little.

"Kurt wanna watch a movie?" Dave was looking at some DVDS he had. I smiled "sure!"

Dave picked out a movie, I'm not sure what it was but we laid in bed and watched the movie until we fell asleep.

Chapter 3

Kurt's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 3:04 in the afternoon, I began to raise up and Dave slowly opened his eyes. I chuckled a little, we must have been asleep for about three hours.

Dave sat up and kissed my cheek, I looked at him and smiled.

"Kurt, I love you so much."

He hugged me and I hugged him back, "I love you too Dave" we hugged each other for a few seconds then let each other go. Dave pecked me on my lips, which caused me to smile.

"Come on let's get up, I'm hungry."

I laughed "Aren't you always hungry?"

Dave grinned "Well not all the time"

Dave winked at me, I blushed and we got up and went downstairs. I cooked, because I love to cook. We ate and Dave did the dishes.

"Dave I'm gonna go take a shower"

Dave looked over at me, "would you like me to join you?" he winked.

I blushed but I knew Dave was kidding, I went upstairs and got some pajamas and a shirt and underwear and socks.

I took my shower and got out, dried off and put my clothes on. I brushed my hair and went back downstairs.

"I missed you" Dave grinned at me.

"I missed you too Dave" I smiled and looked down a little nervous.

"Well I'm gonna go shower then Kurt I'll be back in about fifteen minutes" I nodded and he kissed my head.

Dave went and showered. It took him about fifteen minutes then he came back downstairs.

He sat beside me on the couch and he kissed me, I started kissing him back, he pulled me on top of him and we continued to kiss. We stopped for a second to breath, then we started back kissing. Dave stuck his tongue in my mouth, and we played with each other's tongues. Dave slowly started to pull my shirt off.

I looked down a little nervous but Dave started kissing me again. He started rubbing my body then started rubbing my nipples. It felt so good, I let out a few moans.

Dave started kissing my neck, lightly so he wouldn't leave a mark.

I moaned and Dave stopped.

"Why'd you stop Dave?"

Dave looked at me "I heard a car door shut."

I sighed, I really didn't want Dave to stop, I wanted him to continue.

Dave looked out the window "oh shit, it's Krist"

Krist didn't know that we was dating. But I guess we should tell him.

Dave kept looking at me "what is it Dave?"

He laughed a little "you uh have a problem down there...."

I looked down and saw that I was hard. My whole face turned red and I covered my face with my hands.

"It's ok Kurt, I am too"

"Will Krist notice?"

"Hmmmm I don't know, here I got an idea, sit down"

I listened to Dave and sat down, I wonder what was taking Krist so long, but anyway Dave put a blanket over me, Dave said he was hard but it wasn't noticeable at all.

"Haha, great idea" I said

"Yea I know right" Dave smiled and smirked at him then he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "we'll finish this later"

I nodded and then Krist knocked on the door and came in.

"Hey guys what's up?"

We sat around and talking and laughed for about an hour. Krist was getting ready to leave when Dave said

"Wait Krist, before you go, we need to tell you something."

Krist looked at us "Okay, what is it?"

"Well" Dave started "me and Kurt are dating."

Krist looked at us and smiled "Your kidding me?"

"Nope" I said.

"Oh my god, that's great! I always knew you two would make a good couple, congratulations guys" Krist smiled the whole time he said that, then he looked at the clock on the wall "I better go, I'll see you guys later"

"Bye!" Me and Dave said at the same time

Krist left and Dave looked at me "so ummm do you wanna go to bed now?"

I was kinda tired "Ok Dave let's go" I smiled.

We walked upstairs and went into our bedroom, got into the bed and Dave put his arm around me. "Goodnight beautiful"

"Goodnight Dave I love you"

"I love you too"

Chapter 4

Dave's POV

I woke up and Kurt was gone. I felt a little sad I was hoping I would've woke up before him so I could watch him sleep. He was just so beautiful. I slowly got out of bed and headed down stairs. Kurt wasn't there either, I felt a little worried. Where is my Kurt? I looked all over the house. No sign of Kurt, but then.... I looked on the fridge and there was a note! I felt a little relieved the note said 'Hey sweetheart, I went out for a walk I'll be back soon -Kurt xx'
I smiled, glad that Kurt was alright. I decided to fix breakfast. I really couldn't cook to much so I fixed waffles. I also had strawberries with them. I fixed Kurt a plate, a special waffle. I laughed to myself. I ate and waited for Kurt.
About ten minutes later Kurt came back in. "Hey Kurt I missed you baby!" Kurt smiled "I missed you too" he blushed a little.
"I fixed you a waffle and some strawberries and orange juice, Kurt smiled, thanked me and ate.

After he ate we sat on the porch, Kurt lit up a cigarette and gave me one.

Kurt's POV

I lit up a cigarette and gave Dave one. We sat on the porch, in a swing. (A porch swing, not sure if there just called a swing but whatever there called, sorry I'm stupid XD)
We smoked without saying anything. Then Dave said "So Kurt what do you wanna do today?" I really didn't care as long as I was with Dave. "It doesn't matter whatever you wanna do." I smiled. Dave shrugged and kissed me, I kissed him back. God he made me happy.

After a while we just sat on the back porch in our swing and talked. Dave started playing with my hair, he said he loved my hair. I didn't wash my hair every night though, just about two nights a week. Dave kissed me and I kissed him back.
"Come on Kurt, let's go" Dave stood up and grabbed my hand, I stood up "where are we going?"
"You'll see"
We held hands and started walking down the road. Me and Dave both loved to walk.

Dave's POV

I was gonna take Kurt to an old park, we used to hang out at that park when we were in high school. No one went there anymore because they built a new park. Kurt loved that park, it brought back a lot of memories to him. But he hasn't been there in forever.
"So now will you tell me where we're going?" Kurt looked over at me.
"It's a surprise my beautiful, you'll see in just a few minutes"
The park wasn't really that far away and Kurt still had no idea where we was going. I put my hands gently over Kurt's eyes.
"Dave, what are you up too?"
"I don't want you to see it's a surprise and we're almost there.

Kurt's POV

Finally we got to where Dave was taking me. He moved his hands and I looked at it, it was the old park. Oh that brought back so many memories. I love that park, and I've missed it. No one was there as usual but that made it better.
"Oh Dave I love this park"
"I know Kurt"
"Well let's go" Dave grabbed my hand and led me to the swings. We sat down beside each other and started swinging. Slow then fast.

We played around for a while and I was getting tired so I sat down on a bench.
Dave sat beside me "So are you tired?" I smiled at him "yea kinda".
"Well one more thing I want to show you Kurt"
Dave took my to an old tree and showed me it. It had carvings all over it, stuff we carved on it from high school it had stuff on it like 'Die whores' and just stuff like that. Dave laughed a little and said "good times right?"
I smiled "yea good times."
Dave pushed me against the tree and kissed me. "One more thing Kurt"
He pulled out a pocket knife and carved in the tree 'Kurt and Dave forever'
I chuckled a little and blushed and Dave laughed.
"Kurt?"
"Yes?"
"When we get back home. Can we do something?"
"Sure Dave, what is it?"
Dave looked at me and winked then kissed me and whispered in my ear
"Finish what we started the other day"
I blushed and nodded, and we started for home.



^ back to top ^