A+    A-

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
~~~~~~
Dave's POV
~~~~~~~~

I woke up and found myself laying on the couch with the TV on. I must have fallen asleep, I have been so tired lately.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes then lit up a cigarette. I ran my fingers through my hair and turned the TV off.
I stood up and walked into the kitchen, nothing to eat. I guess it's time to go to the grocery store.
I took a long puff of my cigarette and put it out. I jammed some money in my pocket and walked out the door. I didn't really want to drive so instead I figured I'd walk.

As I walked I passed a few houses and a few cars passed me by. I waved at a few I knew and some blew their horn.

I walked into the grocery store and started shopping. After I got finished I checked out and paid for it.

On my way home I saw a guy. God he was gorgeous. He had blonde hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes. His hair was kinda short. He was sitting on the street playing a guitar and it sounded amazing. He was mumbling words but I couldn't understand him but his voice was beautiful. He had to be an angel.
He was so small and beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I waked over to him, "H-Hello" I smiled.
He looked up at me an smiled back, "Hi"
"Your voice is amazing" I couldn't stop smiling and I think I was blushing.
"Thanks." He smiled at me again
"Do you live here on the street?"
He sighed and nodded, "Yeah. Me and my wife got a divorce and she kicked me out and now I have nowhere to go"
My heart felt broken by his words, "Well you can come live with me, I live alone"
He shook his head, "I couldn't do that"
"Well why not?"
"Because I'm a stranger to you, you don't know me and I don't want it to be weird or anything"
"It won't be weird it'll be fun. Come on!"
He smiled and stood up, "I could never thank you enough for doing this"
I smiled back at him, "It's no problem"

I just couldn't stop looking at him, he's just too beautiful oh my lord.

We both started walking back to my house. We talked about our favorite things and stuff like that. We actually have a lot in common. And his name is Kurt. Kurt Cobain. That name is perfect for him. Also, he's really sweet. Plus we're both bisexual.

When we got home I put up the groceries and gave Kurt some food.
He smiled, "Thank you. I'm starving" he chuckled
He started eating.
Oh god why did he have to be so beautiful? I can't stop looking at him. Why in the world would his wife want to divorce him? He's so sweet and beautiful.
"Can I ask why you are getting a divorce with your wife?" I just had to ask
He chuckled, "Cuz she's such a bitch. She don't care about anyone else but herself"
"Oh" I frowned
"Don't be sad Dave it's alright I don't love her anymore anyway" he smiled and finished eating. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up, "Want one?"
I shook my head, "I have some. Thanks though"
He smiled and took a long puff and slowly blew it out.
He ran his fingers through his blonde hair, "Can I take a shower?"
"Of course you can I'll show you how to work it"
He chuckled, "Okay and can I borrow some clothes my ex-wife burned mine"
I frowned that woman must have been a bitch, "Of course you can Kurt. Go pick some out"
He nodded, "Thanks but umm where is your clothes?"
"Follow me"
I stood up and walked upstairs, Kurt followed behind me. I walked into the bathroom and showed his how to use the shower.
"Uh huh ok I get it" he nodded
I took him into my bedroom, "What kind of clothes do you want? I got t-shirts, button ups and jeans"
"Ok give me a t-shirt, button up, an jeans and boxers and socks" he gave me an innocent smile which was adorable.
"Alright" I bent down and got it. I didn't know Kurt was right behind me until I stood up and bumped into him we were so close. I thought my lips was going to smash into his. I felt my cheeks go blood red, "Oh I'm sorry"
He chuckled, "It's ok. Sorry I was in the way"
I shook my head, "Your not in the way"
He smiled, "Your really sweet Dave. That's what I like about you" for a minute his cheeks turned pink but then went back to his original pale color.
"Well I'll be back in about fifteen minutes" he went out of the room and into the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror, my cheeks are still red.

I went downstairs and sat down on the couch. After about ten minutes I heard Kurt yelling with his beautiful voice, "Dave. Can you come here for a second"
I immediately ran upstairs and went into the bathroom where Kurt was.
He stood there with jeans and socks on, he was shirtless. It was so hot I thought I was going to have a nosebleed.
"I forgot my shirt in your room, can you get it for me?"
I knew my eyes were wide open I couldn't look away from his body, oh lord he's so sexy!
"D-Dave"
I blinked, "Oh umm y-yeah. I'll b-be back in a second"
I walked into my room and got Kurt's shirt. Oh god why did I stare, he knew I was staring at him. I'm so stupid!
"Here's your shirt" I handed it to him
He slipped it on, "Thanks"
He put on the button up one over it but left it unbuttoned so you could see the T-shirt. God he looked so good.
He gathered his dirty clothes, "Can I wash these?"
I smiled and nodded, "Yeah I'll wash them for you"
I got his clothes and put them in the washer.
"I'll sleep on the couch" Kurt said with a nod
"Oh no you don't have to. I have an extra room. You can sleep in there"
"Are you sure?"
I nodded, "Yes"

Kurt hugged me tightly, "Thank you so much Dave. I really appreciate it, your so sweet. Your just such an amazing person"
I couldn't help but smile and I felt myself blushing, "Anything you need just come to me"
"Thanks but all I need now is some sleep" he chuckled
"Alright well goodnight Kurt sweet dreams"
I wanted to kiss his cheek so bad but I just couldn't. I wish he could sleep with me.
"Sweet dreams Dave I'll see you in the morning"

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~

Kurt's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked out the window. The sun was shining and I didn't see any clouds in the sky.

I'm glad I met Dave, he's so sweet to me and he's so cute. I think I'm falling in love with him.

Yesterday when I got done showering and asked Dave to get my shirt I saw him staring at my body. Hopefully that's a sign he likes me too.

Now I want some coffee. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Dave was already up sipped on coffee and reading a book.

"Hi" I smiled

He looked up at me and the biggest smile came on his cute little face, "Hey. Did you sleep good?"

I nodded, "Yes. Thanks for taking me in Dave"

"No problem. I made coffee it's only been done for about ten minutes. I sat you out a cup, and in the fridge there's milk and cream and sugar is right there" he pointed

"Thank you" I smiled and started fixing a cup of coffee.

I looked at Dave, he put his book down and was siting there looking down. I wondered if I should take my shirt off again so he could stare at me but figured it'd be kinda weird.

I wonder how Dave would look with his shirt off, is he had abs. Hmmmm.... Maybe I could sneak up on him when he's changing and find out.

I stirred up my coffee and sat beside Dave. He stared into my eyes.

"Is something wrong?" I looked away because I was feeling extremely nervous

"Oh n-no nothing it's just that y-your eyes are so beautiful"

I looked back up at him and noticed he was blushing, I think I was too.

"Tha-Thanks" I smiled

I wanted to kiss him so bad, I just wanted to kiss him so deep and feel his warm tongue on him. But what if he wasn't single though. I didn't think about that.

"Dave. Are you single?" oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that

"Yeah I am" he looked at me again as if waiting for me to say something. What if he wants me to ask him out? Should I? No I shouldn't.

I looked away from Dave, smiling.

~Few Weeks Later~

-Dave's POV-

Me and Kurt have gotten closer. Now we're really good friends and now I love him. I don't know if he loves me or not. I don't know if I should tell him I like him or not. Maybe I should. Maybe. Or maybe I should do it in a special way.

I walked upstairs and saw Kurt brushing his hair. He dyed his hair red with a few purple streaks. It looks good on him. Mmmm he's so sexy!

"Hey Kurt"

"Hey," he smiled and came over to me "What's up?"

I smirked and started tickling Kurt's sides.

He burst laughing, "No Dave no" he laughed and fell onto the floor and so did I.

I kept tickling him, "Tap out tap out" I chuckled

Kurt tapped on two floor three times and I stopped tickling him, now we were both laying on the floor, I was hovering overtop him.

Kurt was blushing and I'm pretty sure I was too.

I got up and pulled Kurt up. We were both chuckling.

I heard the phone ringing.

"I'll go get it" Kurt ran downstairs

A few moments later he came back, "They said the electric will be out tomorrow for six hours" he whined

That's it! I could do something while the electric is out. Maybe light up candles or something just something sweet and then I could tell Kurt.

"Aw that's gonna suck" I fake sighed

"Yeah." He cleared his throat

Maybe I could call Krist and tell him to take Kurt out for an hour and hang out with him while I get everything ready. Krist and Kurt did make pretty good friends.

I'll give him a call tonight when Kurt is asleep.

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~

Dave's POV

~~~~~~~~

Last night I called Krist, he agreed to take Kurt out. I only need him gone for at least an hour.

"I'll be back later Dave I'm going with Krist"

I smiled, "Okay I'll see you later Kurt"

Kurt and Krist went out the door. The electric is suppose to go off at 6:00 and it's 5:20

I took a really quick shower and then I put red rose pedals on the bed and lube on my nightstand just incase it leads to sex. Then I put up some candles and lit them all in my room

By now it's 6:57

Sitting around waiting for the electric to go off.

"Come on come on!" I sighed.

Finally all the lights went out.

"Yes!" I jumped up and smiled.

I heard a car door shut and then it took off.

I sat down on the couch trying to be normal.

"Hey. I guess the electrics off" Kurt sighed as he walked in

I cleared my throat "Yeah" I said nervously.

"Kurt. Can I talk to you please"

He nodded, "Yes"

I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs, "Let's go upstairs"

He followed behind me.

I took him into my room, all the candles was still burning good and the pedals still on the bed.

Kurt looked around amazed, "What's all this?"

"Kurt. Since the first day I met you, I've loved you, I still do and I know I always will. And I just wanted to tell you"

A tear rolled down Kurt's face but he was smiling, "Oh my god Dave this is so sweet. I've always loved you too. Your such an amazing person and your so special to me." Kurt wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips passionately.

I couldn't stop smiling. He loves me too. Yes!!!!! Thank god!!!!

I laid Kurt on the bed and got on top of him, I kissed his lips deeply, and played with his tongue.

I took his shirt off and then mine.

I kissed his neck and started nibbling on it. I knew I reached his sweet spot when he let out a moan.

I sucked, kissed and nibbled on that spot.

"Oh my god Dave" Kurt moaned

I kissed down, licked his nipples a little then went on down to his pants.

I unbuckled and unbuttoned his jeans.

I unzipped them slowly.

"Dave I'm still a virgin" Kurt sat up

"Oh I thought you and your wife maybe had sex"

He shook his head, "No. She wanted to but I didn't"

"Oh. I'm sorry." I looked away but Kurt kissed my neck, "But I want to with you"

I felt my eyes light up, "Really?"

He smiled and nodded and started sucking on my neck.

That feeling felt amazing.

I stuck my hand into his boxers and felt his penis, oh my god it's huge.

"It's so big Kurt"

He blushed, "Really?"

"Yes. It's like 7 inches or something"

He blushed deeper and stuck his hand into my pants and felt of my penis

"Gosh it's so big and hard" he smiled.

"So umm do you want to go in me?"

"You can go in me Dave"

"I don't want to hurt you Kurt. Your so small and beautiful"

He smiled, "You won't hurt me. I'll be fine"

I looked into his eyes, "You sure?"

He nodded, "Yes"

I rubbed lube on my penis and went inside Kurt. Slowly.

I started rubbing his penis so he'd cum too.

Since we were both virgins we came pretty quick.

I came first and then after a few seconds Kurt came.

I licked his cum off my fingers. My first time tasting cum and it tasted amazing.

I laid beside Kurt, breathing hard, "That was amazing Kurt"

He smiled, "Yeah it was"

I wrapped my arm around him and kissed his head.

"Let's get some sleep"

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~

Kurt's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and saw a sunbeam shining through the window. I smiled when I noticed Dave's arm was around me. I cleared my throat and rubbed my eyes.

I feel kinda sore today but I knew I would.

"Good morning" Dave smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Morning" I smiled.

"How was last night?" Dave smirked

"It was... Amazing" I smiled and pecked Dave's lips.

"Are you sore?" Dave said as he put his arms around me

"Yeah a little." I kissed his cheek

"Sor-Sorry" Dave frowned

I nodded, "It's okay."

"Let's get up, I want a cigarette" I yawned

Dave smiled, "Okay let's go."

Me and Dave got up and walked downstairs. Dave turned on the coffee maker and I got us a cigarette.

Dave blushed,"Wanna take a shower with me?"

I smiled and nodded, "Sure"

When the coffee got done me and Dave fixed a cup and sat down. I smelt of it, it smelt amazing. I blew onto the coffee then I took a long good sip.

"That was adorable." Dave grinned

"What?" I smiled

"The way you blew your coffee and took a drink was adorable."

I blushed,"Oh. Well do you wanna go take a shower now?"

Dave nodded. He took my hand and led me upstairs into the bathroom.

I pulled my shirt off and looked at Dave.

"What?" he looked up at me

"It's cold in here" I shivered

He grinned,"Well the water will be warm"

He pushed me against the door and kissed me deeply. The kiss only lasted about three seconds though.

Dave took his shirt off as I took my pajamas off.

Dave grinned at me and wrapped his arms around me,"I love you so much"

I smiled, "I love you too Dave"

After we took our clothes off we got into the shower. Dave got in behind me. I slowly turned the water on, at first it was cold but quickly turned warm.

"That was cold" Dave chuckled

I grinned, "Yeah"

I got my hair wet and shampooed it as Dave got his wet. I soaped up as Dave got the shampoo out of his hair. So when he soaped up I just stood and watched.

Dave kissed my lips and we got out.

We both started drying off. After I got done I slipped on my boxers and jeans. Dave slipped on my shirt and I dressed him.

He hugged me tightly then kissed my lips, "I have something for you, but I'm not giving it to you until your birthday which is in three days."

I smirked, "Oh really?"

Dave smiled and nodded, "Yes"

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~

Dave's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I looked over at Kurt who was eating some ice cream in a bowl.

"Want some?" Kurt offered

I shook my head and smiled, "No. You just look so cute."

Kurt blushed.

"I'm so glad I met you Kurt. I've been waiting for someone like you for so long."

Kurt smiled, "I'll always be here for you Dave. For anything you need. Your not only my boyfriend but also my best friend. So I love you in every way."

I chucked, "I'm going to love you my whole life. Nothing or no one is going to stop that!"

Kurt smiled and nodded, "Well my birthday is tomorrow so maybe you can give me my present early" he gave me those adorable puppy eyes.

"Maybe..." I grinned, "But maybe not"

Kurt whined, "Please"

I sighed, "Kurt please don't whine and give me them puppy eyes. You know it's too adorable."

Kurt whined, "Please" he repeated

I smiled, "Tomorrow."

Kurt sighed but smiled, "Fine."

Sorry for the short chapter.

Chapter 6

Hey guys. I'm sorry but this is my last chapter until a few weeks.

Chapter 6

~~~~~~~

Kurt's POV

~~~~~~~~

I woke up and shook Dave. He groaned and wouldn't get up so I laid on top of him. "Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled

"Noooo it's too early" Dave groaned

"Get up or I'll hump you" I threatened

"Go ahead" Dave chuckled

I sighed. "I'll do it really hard"

Dave shrugged and closed his eyes.

I started humping him lightly then harder. "Get up!"

"Why?" Dave groaned

"Because it's my birthday."

Dave sighed. "I know it is. But it's to early to get up."

I slid my hand into his pajamas. "Now are you going to get up."

Dave grinned, "No"

"Dave please" I begged

"Fine" he rose up.

He pushed my onto the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me deeply.

"Dave. Stop" I groaned

He smiled and stopped kissing me. "Why?"

"Because I don't feel good" I lied

Dave smirked,"Aw really?"

I nodded. "Yeah"

"So just a second ago you was humping me now you don't feel good?"

I grinned and nodded.

"Wanna mess around?" Dave chuckled

I smiled, "I don't know."

Dave slid my shirt off. "Happy birthday" he smiled

"Thanks" I kissed his lips passionately. I put both my hands into his pajamas and started playing with it.

I moaned gently as he played in my pajamas. I felt so happy with Dave.

The rest of what happened on Kurt's birthday will be in the next chapter. I'll update in a few weeks.

Chapter 7

Hey guys. This is my last chapter for this story.

Chapter 7
~~~~~~~~
Kurt's POV
~~~~~~~~~

Today was the best day ever. Dave was so amazing and sweet.

I know we will be together. Forever. Dave is my everything, my life. I couldn't live without him.

"Kurt?" Dave looked into my eyes
"Yes?"
"Your the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Your perfect. Your amazing. I couldn't live without you Kurt."
I smiled and pecked his lips. "I don't even know what to say. I wish you knew how I felt about you. Gosh I love you so much."
He smiled. I laid beside him on the bed and wrapped my arm around him. He kissed me, full of love and passion.

"So how was your birthday?" he grinned
I smiled and looked into his eyes, "Best one ever."
"We can make it better" he winked
I smirked. "How's that?"
He grinned and got on top of me. "Like this." He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply.





^ back to top ^