A+    A-

This is mostly about gays who's parents don't approve. Hope you like it (: read on....

Chapter One

Kurt's POV;

I walked into my seventh period. Finally the last period of the day! I'm really getting tired of school. It's gay. It sucks. It's a bitch.

The only reason why I like going is to see my best friend and love Dave. Well he's not my love exactly but I am in love with him. I've thought about it for a while and yes I am gay. Girls don't interest me, sometimes they make me sick. I mean I have nothing against them I just wouldn't want a girlfriend.

It's kinda hard to be gay though. It's hard to find love. I don't know if Dave is gay or not. I've never asked and he's never said anything. Maybe he is but then again maybe he isn't. I'm not planning on asking him out, because to tell the truth I'm afraid. Afraid he'll never talk to me again and make fun of me.

I do get bullied sometimes. Not physical. I just get called a fag and stuff like that. Everyone pretty much knows I'm gay except for Dave. He doesn't believe what people say about me because I tell him it's a lie. He's my best friend and I don't want to lose him.

"Kurt pay attention." The teacher called.

I sat up and looked at the teacher. I could softly hear Dave chuckling. When the teacher turned I rolled my eyes and looked at Dave.

He had a grin on his face. I mouthed 'fuck you' but he just laughed.

"Mr. Kurt Cobain I suggest you pay attention. This is your last warning." The teacher said angrily.

I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. "Okay sorry." I said sarcastically.

The stupid teacher passed out an assignment. She said we could use a partner if we wanted. Dave quickly moved his chair beside mine and smiled.

"Hey Kurt you look extra sexy today." some boy behind me teased. I flipped him off and turned back to Dave.

"Kurt go to the office right now." The teacher said.

"What? Why am I going to the office?" I sighed and punched my desk.

"For showing that finger." She pointed to me.

"Hey he called me sexy I'm not letting that slip by." I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Tell that to the principal." She crossed her arms then pointed to the door.

"C'ya when the bell rings." I said to Dave.

He sighed lightly and waved sadly.

I walked down the hallway to the office. There in a chair sat my stupid principal.

"Kurt what happened this time?" he sighed.

I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. "This guy pissed me off. He was kinda, in a way, bullying me. He called me sexy because the whole school says I'm gay. So I flipped him off. Better than what I was going to say to him."

He sighed. "Kurt, I guess I'll let you off the hook for this time but next time you'll be in trouble."

I smiled. "Thanks."

My principal is pretty cool, sometimes. He stands up for me a lot which is pretty cool cuz the teachers are bitches.

"Can I stay here until the bell rings? There's only ten minutes left." I pouted to him.

He nodded. "I guess so. Sit down."

I smiled and sat down. For once I actually did homework just to pass time and because it's almost the end of the school year and I can't fail. I'm a junior this year, Dave is too and I'm glad.

Finally the bell rang. I quickly put my stuff up and said goodbye to the principal. I spotted Dave in the hallway and walked beside him.

"Fag!" someone yelled with a fake deep voice. I sighed and looked down.

"Don't listen to them." Dave smiled at me which caused me to smile back.

"Anyway, do you wanna come over tonight? My parents are on a business trip and it's boring alone." He asked.

I nodded. "Sure. I'll be over around six?"

He smiled. "Yeah."

Dave walked me home like usual. I really wanted to kiss his lips. They looked so soft and sweet. I wanted to hold his hands and hug him and do everything with him. I want to be with him.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked as we walked on my porch.

"Nothing." I lied.

He smiled and quickly pecked my cheek. I felt my cheeks go red hot. I knew I was blushing.

"C'ya in a few." He smiled and started walking off.

I smiled to myself and felt of my cheek where he kissed me. Why can't he be mine?

Chapter Two

Kurt's POV;

After I had dinner I quickly ran upstairs into my room. I changed into clean clothes and combed my hair a little. I put my converse on and ran back downstairs to where my parents and sister were.

"Mom I'm going to Dave's." I said.

She didn't listen instead she was to busy having a conversation with my sister. But I'm kinda used to it, she never listens to me and neither does my dad. I don't really care but I could use some attention sometime.

"Bye." I yelled as I ran out.

Dave only lived about five minutes away. You walk past three more houses, turn on the left and go past a few more houses then there he is. I really like Dave. A lot. I feel so nervous when I'm around him and happy. He's just everything I want.

I stepped up on his porch and knocked. I immediately heard footsteps, I knew they were Dave's because they were gentle and light.

He opened the door. He was shirtless! He had on jeans and socks and that's it.

I stared at him, I felt my eyes widened. This was the first time I have seen Dave shirtless. I didn't know it but he had abs.

I think he was saying something but I was to busy looking him up and down.

He playfully rolled his eyes and pulled me inside. He closed the door behind me and smiled.

"I just got out of the shower." He said running his fingers through his hair.

A rush of hotness flew through me from those words. I really didn't know why but they did. I just wanted to push him onto the couch and attack him by kissing him and feeling of his body. I had a feeling to just feel his abs but something was holding me back.

"So, uhhhh wanna go in my room and listen to music?" he asked.

I nervously smiled and nodded. I followed him upstairs to his room. He sat on the bed and I sat beside him. I slipped my shoes off and crossed my legs.

Dave turned on his stereo but I had no idea what he was listening to. He was getting into it though because he was nodding his head.

"Wait. Listen." He whispered.

I listened closely but didn't hear nothing.

"What?" I whispered back.

"I think I hear a bee." He said.

I laid my hand on the bed and yeah, of course, it stung me.

"Fuck!" I gasped and shook my hand over and over. Dave picked something up and killed it but I'm not sure what it was because I was too busy looking at my hand.

"You okay?" Dave asked

I sighed. "Yeah."

"Let me see it." He took my hand gently and looked at it. "It left it's stinger in there." He smirked.

He got up from his bed and pulled out some tweezers. He gently took the stinger out and looked at my hand. He gently rubbed his soft finger over it.

"Does it hurt?" he asked as he looked into my eyes smiling.

I didn't even think I blinked. I tried to say something but was lost in Dave's eyes. Soon enough he leaned in and kissed me. Not a soft, gentle kiss like I imagined but a rough,hard kiss.

He was kissing me roughly. Before long I was laying down and he was hovering overtop me, kissing me deeply and rough.

Once he broke the kiss he said, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore, love you so much and I'm tired of waiting and being patient. I love you so freakin much! I just want you to be mine, I want to kiss you, hug you, hold you in my arms, hold your hand, and everything. I want to be with you forever." He said quickly and breathless.

"Dave. I-"

"I know you hate me now and I'm sorry I just-"

I pecked his lips. "I love you Dave." I smiled.

"How do I know your not kidding?" he said smirking.

"Because if I were kidding then why would I come to your house a lot? Why would I flirt with you? And why-"

"Okay I get it." He interrupted me and smiled.

I pecked his lips quickly and smiled. "So are you going to be my boyfriend?" I asked.

He smirked. "I don't know."

I frowned. "Why?"

He chuckled. "I'm just kidding of course I will."

He smiled and kissed me deeply.

"Do you think we should tell our parents?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah mine probably won't care anyways, they never listen to me." I sighed

"That sucks." He frowned.

"I'm so happy your mine." I said with a smile.

He nodded. "And I'm glad your mine."

I wonder what my parents will think, if they even listen to me when I tell them.

Chapter Three

Kurt's POV;

"Come on." I smiled as I grabbed Dave's hand.

I was so excited to tell my parents about me and Dave. He just made me so happy and I feel special around him.

"Kurt, what if they don't approve of us?" Dave asked looking up at me with the most cutest face.

"Who cares? They probably won't even care anyway." I smirked.

We walked onto my porch. I quickly kissed Dave's lips then opened the door. I could hear Dave take in a deep breath then let it out.

"Don't be nervous." I whispered.

He smiled nervously. I grabbed his hand and held it. We walked into the kitchen where my mom, dad, and sister were playing Monopoly.

They looked at us with disgusted faces. "What's going on?" my sister asked as she looked down at our hands.

"Me and Dave are together." I said proudly.

My parents started laughing. "Your joking right?" my mother asked.

I felt anger boil up inside me but quickly pushed it away. "No I'm not kidding. I'm dead serious."

"Kurt were not going to allow you to be gay. Our son isn't going to be gay." My father said in his serious voice. Dave let go of my hand and looked down, I knew he was feeling ashamed and guilty when he really didn't have to.

"Like you care anyway, you act like I'm never here." I slightly yelled.

"Maybe I should go." Dave said heading for the door but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"No Dave don't go." I whispered.

"Yes go. Kurt your not seeing Dave again. Dave I don't want to see you here anymore. I'm calling the school and getting all your classes switched. Kurt your not allowed to go back to Dave's." My mother said.

I shook my head. "No I love Dave and I'm not leaving him."

"Yes you are. Say goodbye and leave Dave." My father said.

I sighed an punched the wall as hard as I could. I hurt my hand in the process. I said 'fuck you' to my parents when I probably should have.

I quickly pulled Dave into me and kissed him. Our last kiss. I made it deep and passionate. Tears was falling from both our eyes. I couldn't stay away from Dave. I love him too much. I can't let him go.

I whispered, "Don't worry, this isn't the end of us." Too low for my parents to hear.

Dave sobbed but pecked my lips. "I love you." He said proudly.

"I love you too." I whispered in his ear then kissed his cheek.

"It's time to go Dave." My mother said in a plain calm voice.

Dave opened the door ready to walk out but he looked at me one last time, "I'll always love you." He mumbled.

I nodded. Before I could say anything he left. This isn't going to be with end of us...

Chapter Four

Kurt's POV;

I waited for my parents to go to bed before I snuck out my window. I had to see Dave, I couldn't stay away from him. I love him.

I figured it'd be best to climb through his window because his parents were probably asleep. I could see Dave sleeping. He looked so sweet and peaceful. I knocked lightly on his window but he didn't move. I knocked louder then he opened his eyes and looked at me. I could see him smile as he quickly got out of bed and opened the window. He helped me inside.

I quickly gave him a kiss. "God I've missed you so much." I said with a relived sigh.

"I missed you too. So did your parents finally agree or did you sneak out?" he asked. I slide my arms and his sides and hugged him tightly.

"I snuck out sweetheart. I love you to much to let you go." I said as we sat down on the bed.

I kissed him deeply with passion. I smiled as he began to kiss back. He broke the kiss after a while and smiled.

"Kurt, how are we going to be together?" he asked as he looked down at his hands and played nervously with his fingers.

"What do you mean?" I said as I played with his hair.

"Your parents don't agree with us. You can't just sneak out every night to see me. What if you get caught? Then what happens?"

"Dave don't say that. Please don't say that." I felt my eyes watering up.

"I just don't want to lose you. I love you so much." He whispered.

"Dave, how about we run away together?" I asked.

He looked up at me. "What?"

"If we run away we can be together forever. Just think, we won't have to put up with my parents. We'll be together every minute of the day." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"O-Okay." He said after a few minutes of silence.

I smiled and kissed him over and over. "Good. Meet me tomorrow in my driveway at midnight. I love you Dave."

He smiled and hugged my tightly. "Gosh I love hugging you. Your body is so small and soft and you smell so good and-"

"I love hugging you to." I interrupted

He chuckled and kissed me again.

"I better go I'll see you later." I said as I stood up. He looked sad so I gave him another hug.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too babe." He said as he let me go. I opened the window and climbed out. I waved at Dave and started running back home.

I snuck back in through the window and surprisingly my parents didn't realize I was gone. My little sister did though.

"I'm telling mommy." She said.

"No don't tell. Please." I begged.

She shook her head. "Mom told you not to leave and you left."

"But I went to the store to get candy." I lied.

"Where's the candy? Give me some candy and I won't tell." She said as she held out her hands. I looked around and evenly found some random candy. I put it in her hands. She smiled and ate a piece.

"Thank you."

"Now you can't tell mom because I gave you candy. Deal?"

She smiled. "Deal."

Chapter Five

I woke up and raised up from my bed. I heard the sound of someone throwing up. I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to find my little sister throwing up.

"You okay sis?" I asked as I came closer.

"I think.... I'm sick." She groaned. I picked her up and carried her to bed. Maybe she got food poisoning from that old candy?

"How long have you been throwing up?" I asked as I laid her on the bed.

"Ever since I ate that nasty horrible candy you gave me." She said with a sick face. Oops.

"You'll be okay." I assured her. She gave me a small smile.

"Where's mom?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I have no idea. I'll go see if she left a note."

She nodded. I left the room and went downstairs to look on the fridge. I saw a sticky note that said, "Kurt, I went to get Kim some medicine. Don't sneak off to Dave's. -Mom"

I sighed and threw the note away. I poured some water into a cup and took it to my sister.

"Here, drink this." I said as I handed it to her. She hugged me and took the water.

"So where's mom?" she asked.

I cleared my throat. "She went to go get you medicine."

She groaned. "This sucks. Now I'm stuck with my big brother who got me food poisoning." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey, blame it on the store not me!" I shot back.

She playfully pushed me. Man am I gonna miss her...
-----

I waited till it was exactly midnight then I snuck out my window. I looked at my house one last time then searched for Dave.

"Dave! Dave!" I whisper yelled.

"What?" he whispered yelled back.

"Where are you?" I asked as I looked around.

"I'm here." He said as he hugged me from behind. I smiled and leaned against him. He let me go which I fell down because I was using him for support. He chucked but picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to see you?" Dave whispered. I smirked.

"How long?" I whispered in his ear.

Dave chuckled. "Ever since I woke up. I love you so much my little sexy."

I blushed. "Little sexy?"

"Yes, your my little sexy." Dave said as he nuzzled his hair.

"Well let's go I wanna leave before my parents find out and stop me." I whispered in his ear.

He smiled and nodded. "But, I think we should tell Krist we're running away."

I agreed and we started quietly walking to Krists.

Chapter Six

"Krist!" I whispered yelled and threw a rock at his window. I saw him slowly get up then he opened his window.

"What the fuck is it?" he slightly yelled.

"Open the door, we need to talk." Dave yelled and threw a rock at Krist. Krist flinched back and ran downstairs. He opened the door and pulled us inside.

"This better be important. I was having a good dream." Krist said as he sat down in front of us.

"Krist, we're running away." I said. He quickly jumped up.

"No your not."

I nodded. "Yes we are."

"Well then if you do, I'm coming with you." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Krist you can't." Dave spoke up.

"Yes I am. Remember us three are a team. We have to stick together, through good and bad times." Krist said as getting emotional.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Good. Now let's go." Krist said as he grabbed our hands and pulled us outside.

"Where are we going?" Dave asked as he grabbed my hand. I shrugged.

"Anywhere. I didn't have this planned so I don't know." I said as we continued to walk.

"Guys I'm scared." Krist said as he slowly walked behind us.

"Why?" Dave chuckled.

"What if there's monsters or vampires or bats or-"

"Krist calm down it's okay." I interrupted him.

"Guys I need a hug. I'm freaking out. I'm scared." Krist began to cry.

"Wanna go back home Krist?" Dave asked but Krist shook his head and stopped crying.

"No, I'm a man. I'm fine. Now let's get a move on." He said as he pushed us faster.

"It's cold." I groaned. Dave wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

"I'm gonna be sick." Krist said as he faked gagged.

"And why?" Dave asked.

"Because you two. Holding hands and all wrapped up. If you start making out I am going to beat you with a tree branch." Krist set it straight. Me and Dave laughed.

"What if you catch us having sex?" Dave joked which sent hotness to my cheeks.

"I will literally drown you in a river." He said as he tripped. Dave started laughing but Krist playfully pushed him.

"Where the hell are we going?" Krist yelled after about five minutes of walking.

"I don't fricken know stop yelling." Dave scolded.

"Shhh you hear that?" he asked. I stopped making a weird groaning noise.

"Sorry that was me." I laughed.

"Anyway. Let's find a park." Krist suggested so we started searching for a park.

Chapter Seven

We finally managed to find a park but it looked pretty old. Krist was swinging and singing something about flying like a bird but me and Dave went to sleep on a bench. When I woke up Krist was still swinging.

"You alright?" I asked after about another hour of Krist swinging and singing.

"Yes this is just so fun!" he said as he jumped off and got back on.

"Is he almost done?" Dave whispered in my ear. I gave him a shrug and looked at Krist.

"You know what, I feel kinda lonely." Krist sighed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I mean you two are together but I don't have anyone." He said as he looked down.

"You have two best friends." Dave said.

Krist smiled and jumped off the swing, landing on me and Dave. We all fell to the ground and Krist was laughing.

"Oh my god get off me!" Dave said as he tried to push Krist off him but Krist was too busy laughing to get up.

"So Kurt can get on top of you but I can't?" Krist said as he got off of us and pretended to cry.

"Shut the hell up!" Dave rolled his eyes.

Krist laughed and stood up. He helped me and Dave up then he sat on a bench.

"So where are we going now?" Dave asked as he grabbed my hand again.

"Can't we just stay here?" Krist groaned. I shook my head.

"No, my mom could find me here. We're not far away yet." I said as I looked down. I was kinda worried, if my mom found me then I wouldn't be with Dave anymore.

"It'll be okay babe. Don't worry." Dave said as he wrapped his arms around me. I cupped his cheek and kissed him deeply.

"Ew, gross. Stop." Krist groaned. I pulled away from Dave and laughed.

"Just go away Krist." Dave said as he slid his arms around my waist and leaned in and kissed me again.

"I'm gonna go find a tree branch." Krist announced.

"Have fun." Dave said quickly between a kiss. I pulled away and hugged him.

Dave whispered in my ear. "Are you ready?"

I raised my eyebrows. "For what?"

"Sex." He whispered. I felt myself blush.

"I-I don't know." I smiled. He smiled and pecked my lips one last time.

"Okay." He whispered.

"Well, let's go guys." Krist said as he grabbed us and started walking.

Chapter Eight

It had been two weeks since we had ran away. We managed to find a hotel and stop running. We're a long way from home and I don't plan on going back. Everything has been pretty good so far.

"You okay?" Dave asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I was just thinking." I said with a nod. He smiled and wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you so much" He said in my ear.

"I love you to... I wonder if my mom misses me." I said with a sigh.

"Of course she does Kurt. Don't worry about it. If you need someone I'm here." Dave said with his arm around me.

I sighed. "I just... I thought I wanted to run away but now I don't know."

"Yeah but if you didn't run away then we wouldn't be together. Please Kurt, we can't go back I can't lose you." Dave sounded so desperate but I understood him. I nodded and kissed his lips.

"Okay. We won't go back."

He smiled and kissed me with passion. I ran my fingers through his hair. I laid back as he hovered over top me.

"Oh. My. God." I heard Krist's voice. But Dave didn't break our kiss.

"Stop kissing." Krist groaned and pushed Dave off me.

"Uh I'm a little busy right now." Dave said then crossed his arms.

"Well too bad." Krist sat on the bed between us.

"What's up? You look upset." I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just... Guys I think we should go back."

"We can't to back." Dave snapped.

"We can't just stay here forever." Krist sighed.

I shook my head. "I don't think it's a good idea to go back. If our parents really miss us and wants us back, then they'll come find us."

Krist bit his bottom lip and nodded. "Okay."

I looked down at my feet. All the sudden Krist screamed.

"What?" I quickly asked.

"There's a spider on the wall!" He screamed. All of us got up from the bed and looked at it.

"Shit." Dave whispered.

"Someone kill it." Krist whispered.

"Not me." I said then quickly ran out the room.

Dave and Krist both ran for the door. Somehow Dave climbed up on Krist and got out before him.

"Haha! You have to kill it." Dave teased.

Krist groaned and ran out the room and out the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Dave asked.

I chuckled. "I have no idea."

Chapter Nine

"Guys! I just saw a squirrel." Krist whispered as he looked out the window. "It's so small and cute." He added. Krist has been watching a squirrel for about five minutes now.

Dave chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. Krist started pecking on the window with his finger.

"Damn." He sighed.

"What happened?" Dave asked.

Krist looked down. "The squirrel ran away."

I chuckled. "Poor Krist."

"Hey. Umm... There's this place downtown where you can perform. Wanna go? I can play drums, Kurt can sing and play guitar, and Krist you can play bass."

"Sure." I smiled

___________

Sorry this chapter was soooo short.

I would've added more but I wanted to do one more chapter.

So the next chapter will be the last.

I hope you guys liked this story.

Thanks for all the comments/ votes.

Chapter 10 (Last)

"What song are we going to sing?" I asked nervously.

"Let's play that song you wrote Love Buzz. We already know the beat." Krist said.

"I'm so nervous." I sighed.

Krist wrapped his arm around my side. "Don't be nervous, Kurt. You're awesome. I know you can do it, man."

I smiled. "Thanks."

I took in a deep breath, slowly letting it out. I grabbed the guitar and stood at my mic. I looked at Dave and Krist to see if they were ready. They gave me a nod to start.

I started strumming the guitar for the song I've practiced so much on. I sang into the mic, closing my eyes as I did. Luckily, I didn't put too many words in the song.

After the song I ran off the stage behind Krist and Dave. I wrapped my arms around both of them.

"Excuse me, are you guys in a band?" A random man asked.

"Yes we are." Krist answered.

"Krist-"

"It's called Nirvana!" Dave yelled.

"How would you like a record deal?" He asked.

We all looked at each other with mouths opened. Finally, after a while of silence Krist said, "Hell yeah!"

~~~~Two Years Later~~~~

"You did great, Kurt." Dave said hugging me tightly.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thanks babe, you too."

"So how's your body today?" He asked.

I blushed. "It's a little sore from last night."

He kissed my cheek. "I love you beautiful."

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed him with passion.

"Wanna do something with me?" He asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

He grinned and whispered in my ear, "Marry me?" Then next thing I knew there was a ring on my finger.

"A-Are you serious?"

He nodded. "Yes I am."

I chuckled and kissed him deeply with passion.

"So, is that a yes?"

I nodded. "Yes."

The End
______________

Yep, that's it! Hope you liked it (:





^ back to top ^