A+    A-

Chapter One

Dave's POV;

Everything about him is perfect. His smile, his laugh, his voice, his personality, everything. He's gorgeous. Everything about him is beautiful. He's amazing. He's everything I want, but I'll never have him. His name is Kurt Cobain. He's truly stunning. He has blue eyes that are absolutely beautiful. Dirty blonde hair that is just above his shoulders. He plays guitar and sings. I wish he was mine. But I don't deserve him anyway. I'm just some dumb drummer. Besides, he has a girlfriend. Courtney Love. She ruins everything. She's always in my way. I try to talk to Kurt, but then she pulls him away from me.

I hate her, and I think she hates me. She acts so nice, but I know she's evil. But of course, Kurt doesn't agree with me. He apparently "loves" her. I hate it when she flirts with him and kisses him. It makes me want to slap her face off. Also, usually, she's high or drunk or something.

But here we are now, sitting in the music studio, putting everything back up. We go on tour in I think two weeks. And I swear if Courtney comes I will probably end up smothering her with a pillow.

Speaking of the hoe, here she comes right now. I gritted my teeth as she gently kissed Kurt's lips. She looked up at me and smiled sweetly. Probably a fake smile.

"So, Kurt, how long do you think you're gonna be?" She asked as she twirled her fingers in his hair.

"I have to put my guitar in the case and then I'm done." He said in his raspy voice. I sighed and stared at him. He's so beautiful. I'll never find anyone else like him.

"I really missed you babe." She said wrapping her arms around him. I looked down at my feet and sighed. I wanted to scream and then kill myself.

"Yeah. You too." I heard him say and then I heard his guitar case shut.

"Well, I'll see you guys later." Kurt said waving to me and Krist. I watched as he left.

"What's wrong man? You look like you're about to kill someone." Krist said as he sat beside me.

"Nothing. I just don't feel good." I lied.

"Oh, well, maybe you should go home and lay down." Krist said. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll see you later, Krist."

---

I laid in bed and cried for hours. Stupid Courtney just had to take Kurt from me. Why does my life have to be like this? Why do I have to fall in love with a boy who already loves someone else?

I feel so pissed and depressed. My life sucks.

Chapter Two

I hit my drums angrily as Courtney kissed Kurt's neck. I wanted to kill her so bad. Is she doing this stuff to piss me off? I thought I'd explode when they started to make out. Oh my God I think I'm about to die. I gritted my teeth and pulled at my drumsticks. At this point I didn't care if I broke them or not.

"Will you two fucking stop already?" I yelled. Both of them quickly pulled away and stared at me. Courtney gasped and then I gasped, mocking her.

"What's your problem, Dave?" She asked sweetly.

"You. You're my problem." I said pointing at her.

"Wh-what?" Oh my God she's such an act.

"I don't think I stuttered." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Dave, calm down." Kurt said.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when you two are about to have sex right in front of me?" I said angrily. And I was angry.

"Maybe you should go, Dave. We'll have practice tomorrow and-"

"Fine. Have fun with your slut." I said throwing my drum sticks down and quickly standing up.

"Dave!" Kurt said angrily.

"Fuck this shit." I said as I left. I was beyond pissed. They think it's okay to kiss in front of me? Well, it's not. It freaking hurts.

Why do I have to fall in love with the boy who already has a girlfriend? Well, I did see him first, and I feel him love with him first. But then she came and ruined everything. She's always there. In my way. Destroying everything. Pissing me off. Making me have murderous thoughts. Depressing me.

How could I get rid of her? I couldn't talk Kurt into breaking up with her. It's not that easy. I could kill her... But that'd be too much. Maybe she'll leave Kurt soon. But what if they stay together forever?

Now I'm just making things worse.

I groaned and pulled my hair. I have to get rid of her somehow. I can't let her have Kurt. No way. He's mine. I just have to steal Kurt from her...

Chapter Three

"Here, Kurt." I said as I handed him another beer. He grinned at me before taking it and chugging it down.

"Where's Courtney?" I asked.

He shrugged. "In the pool."

"There is no pool, Kurt."

He giggled. "Then I don't know." He slurred.

"You know you look adorable." I said with a grin.

He chuckled. "Come with me." He took my hand and pulled me up the stairs. He tripped a few times, but managed to catch his balance.

He laid down on the bed and motioned for me to lay beside him. But instead I hovered overtop him and connected our lips together.

He wrapped his small legs around my waist and tangled his fingers in my hair as I kissed him passionately.

"Ugh." He groaned when I bit down on his neck. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid his shirt off.

"Kurt, are you in there?" I heard Courtney's voice and a knock at the door. I quickly fixed Kurt's jeans and tried to put his shirt back on, but he wouldn't let me.

"Why'd you stop?" He whined.

"Just close your eyes and be quiet." I whispered as I made my way to the door. I opened it to find Courtney standing there smiling.

"Hi, Dave. Is Kurt here?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, but he isn't feeling too good so he's taking a nap. When he wakes up, I'll take him home."

"Oh okay." She smiled at me again. She was starting to say something else when I shut the door and locked it.

"Thank God she's gone." Kurt slurred. I laid beside him and wrapped my arm around him.

"I thought you loved her?"

He shook his head. "I only use her to make someone jealous." He giggled.

"Who jealous?"

"Oh that's a secret." He whispered.

"Well you can tell me." I whispered in his ear gently.

"Don't tell anyone. But it's you." He said before sloppily kissing me.

I pushed him away and looked in his eyes. "Me?"

He nodded. "But shhh. Don't tell anyone." And then he pulled me on top of him.





^ back to top ^