A+    A-

Chapter One

Hey guys! Me and my friend Kelly came up with this story... It's a bit odd and incest but I hope it's decent...

Dave's POV;

I stared into his blue eyes. His blonde hair that is just a little above his shoulders is perfect. His face features are perfect. He's so cute. But I can't think like that! He's my stepbrother. But he's so...hot. I looked down at his lips. They looked so soft. I wonder how soft they are...

"Can you feel my love buzz?" He mumbled and strummed his guitar. I watched as he wrote down those words in his notebook. As he looked up, he turned his head, looking at me. I looked away from him feeling myself blush. I hope he didn't notice I was staring at him. I heard him chuckle and then strum his guitar again.

We've only known each other for about a week, but I know everything about him. He's usually pretty quiet. I'm not sure if he's shy or what it is. But, his dad and my mom are going to get married in a few weeks. So, I guess we're not really stepbrothers yet. Also, I have to share a room with him. And it's really difficult. Especially after he takes a shower and comes in here shirtless. He doesn't talk to me much either. Maybe he's just a quiet person.

I really wish he was mine. I want him. Damn he looks so good. I didn't realize I was biting my bottom lip until I tasted blood.

"Do you know how to play guitar?" He suddenly asked.

I smiled. "No, but I can play drums."

He looked up from his guitar and up at me. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yes."

He grinned. "That's cool."

I smiled, feeling proud of myself. I wonder if he likes me... Is he even gay? God, I need help. He closed his notebook and put his electric guitar back in it's case.

"I'm gonna go shower." He mumbled and left the room. No, please no. What should I do? Leave? But, I wanna see his naked body. No! Stop thinking like that!

I closed my eyes. Hopefully I'll fall asleep before he comes back in here. I kinda felt a little excited. Yes, I want to see him. I want to touch him and kiss him and do everything to him.

He came back into the room with only a towel around his waist. His body looked so sexy and perfect. I want to destroy that body.

I looked down at my jeans and saw a bulge. Fuck fuck fuck. Why does this have to happen to me?

I watched as he put on a shirt but I closed my eyes again when he dropped the towel. It's only me and him, in my room, alone. And he's changing clothes.

I covered my face with my hands. I knew I was blushing and getting all excited. When I opened my eyes he was gone. He probably saw my bulge and got freaked out. Shit.

I sighed and wanted to cry. How am I going to get over this? I can't be in love with my soon to be stepbrother. Dammit to hell.

Chapter Two

I was half asleep when I heard yelling. I recognized the voice immediately. It was Kurt's. I didn't hear anyone else's voice so he must've been on the phone.

"I never loved your either!" I heard him scream and slam the phone down. I heard his footsteps come up the stairs. I heard him get on his bed. I looked over at him and saw he was sitting there. His hands were covering his eyes. I got up from my bed and sat next to him. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close.

"Are you okay?" I whispered. Surprisingly he didn't push away. He put his face on my chest and cried.

"What happened?" I decided to ask after he calmed down a little.

"My... Boyfriend broke up with me..." He sighed. He is gay! And single! Yes! But he's about to be my stepbrother!

"It'll be okay." I whispered. He nodded and cleared his throat. He wiped his blue eyes with his long sleeve shirt and sniffed.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"It's alright. It's not your fault."

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"For what?"

"Making me feel better."

I smiled. "Your welcome."

"Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. Will you stay here and sleep with me?"

I had to be dreaming. "Sure." I said, trying not to sound so excited.

He laid down and I laid beside him. I wrapped my arm around him and he pulled the cover over us. I was really surprised he wanted me to lay with him, but maybe he was just feeling upset and needed someone. I have to make him fall in love with me.

-------

"Shhhh! Did you get the picture?" I heard a voice whisper.

"Wait... Yeah I have it." I heard another whisper. I opened my eyes to see my sister, Lisa and Kurt's sister, Kim taking pictures. I just realized I had my arm around Kurt and he had his head on my chest.

"Awwww. You're so cute together." Kim grinned.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I whisper-yelled.

"Aw, incest love!" Lisa giggled.

"What are you talking about?"

"You two. Asleep together. In love. We know the story." Kim sighed happily.

"Are you retarded?" I asked looking at both of them.

They giggled and left the room. I didn't realize Kurt was awake until he moved away from my grip.

"I'm sorry." Kurt's voice was in a whisper.

"Sorry for what?"

He sighed. "For... This." Then he smashed his lips against mine. As soon as he moved his lips I moved mine. His lips were so soft I didn't want to stop kissing them. He slid his hand behind my neck and deepened our kiss. He broke away, gasping for air.

Chapter Three

"You kissed me?" I said. But it sounded more like a question.

He looked down and nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I should've known-"

But I interrupted him by kissing his lips. He immediately kissed back with passion. I quickly pulled away when the door opened. It was my mom and luckily she didn't notice.

"Boys I have bad news. You two are going to have to walk without bridesmaids in the wedding." She sighed.

"We can't just walk alone?" I asked.

"That's why you're walking together." She smiled then left the room before seeing our reaction.

Kurt chuckled. "Anyway, we can't tell mom and dad about...us. Okay? Because you know they won't accept us being together."

I nodded. "So we're dating?"

"Yeah. If you want to."

I smiled. "I do."

"Then I guess we're together but we have to keep it a secret. No kissing or touching in public or at home unless it's just us."

I nodded. "Okay."

He chuckled. "And let's not tell our sisters."

I smiled. "Okay."

Then he kissed me again.

"Stop. The doors open." I whispered. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Come on. Let's go downstairs." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and pulled him up from the bed. He stretched and rubbed his eyes.

"Looks who's awake. They're so cute!" Lisa giggled. Kim joined her and they started making jokes about us. I didn't mind them at all.

"We saw you kiss." Lisa whispered loudly.

"How?"

They grinned. "We may have a small hole in the wall to watch you."

"I heard you two are going to be walking together in the wedding!" Kim smiled and clapped her hands.

"What's going on?" My mother asked. Kim and Lisa cleared their throats.

"Nothing mom. Just talking about...-"

"School." Lisa finished for her.

Damn my parents are going to find out fast if these stupid girls keep this up.

Chapter Four

Kurt's POV;

"Why do we have to wear tuxedos?" I groaned.

"Because, Kurt, you have to look nice for the wedding." My mom answered.

"You should just get me a dress since I have to walk with Dave." I rolled my eyes, even though I was happy to walk with Dave, I couldn't let them know that.

"Do you want a blue tie or red?" My stepdad asked.

"Red." I answered.

"Oh my God I hate this." Dave groaned and came out with a tuxedo on. He actually looked pretty hot.

"That ones perfect!" My mom said jumping up and down. Well, she's stupid.

Dave laughed at her like she was retarded or something. He looked at me and winked. Maybe he noticed I was staring at him. My parents didn't seem to notice so I just shrugged it off.

"Here, go try this one on." My mother said handing me a tuxedo. I sighed but went into the same dressing room as Dave.

He was standing there with jeans on without a shirt. He looked so sexy like that. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeply.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" He asked between kisses.

"I'm going to suck your dick." I whispered and then dropped to my knees.

"Kurt, no, we can't. Mom and dad are right out there by the door."

"Then I guess you had better keep quiet." I whispered and unbuttoned his jeans. "Better make it fast." I added.

I put him into my mouth and sucked. He was already breathing heavily and trying to hold in moans.

I was sucking it fast, trying to make him come faster. I pulled it out of my mouth and stroked it extremely fast for a few seconds. Then I put it back into my mouth.

He tangled his fingers in my hair, putting on a tight grip. It was kinda hard to suck because he kept moving my head back and forth.

I took it out of my mouth and stroked him.

"Hurry up boys." My mother said banging on the door.

"Tell her, Dave." I grinned.

"I-in a second." He breathed.

"You better hurry, Dave. They'll find out what I'm doing to you, and then I'll be in trouble for being such a bad boy."

"I'm about to-"

"Hurry up. Come on or I'm stopping." I teased.

"You better not fucking stop." He snapped.

"Aw, are you frustrated?" I grinned.

"Oh fuuu-" and then he shot his hips up, coming in my hand. I licked it all up and quickly put on the tuxedo as he finished getting dressed.

Chapter Five

Dave's POV;

"Boys, I'm taking Lisa and Kim to get their dresses. Could you stay here?" My stepmom asked going through her purse.

"Sure." Kurt answered with a wild grin. My stepmom smiled and left with our sisters and dad.

"So," Kurt said wrapping his arms around my neck. "What do you want to do?"

"I-"

He pressed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply with passion. He nibbled on my bottom lip then sank his teeth deeply into it. I winced in pain but he only smiled and ran his tongue across my bottom lip, where he had just caused great pain.

"Let's go upstairs." He winked.

"Kurt, I'm not ready for that yet."

"Why not?"

"We've only been together for like... two days."

"So? Aren't we going to be together forever?"

"I'm just not ready yet..." I said looking down.

"Has anyone ever touched you?" He whispered, undoing my jeans with one hand and running his fingers through my hair with the other hand.

"Stop." I said as I took his hands away.

"You're no fun." He rolled his eyes.

"You know that's a lie."

"No it's not."

"Uh-huh." I rolled my eyes. He playfully pushed my and ran through the house.

"No, I am not starting this today."

"Then what are you going to do?" He asked grinning.

"I am going to go play my drums." I said walking off. Of course he followed behind me. I sat at my drums and stood in front of the drums.

"You're making me nervous." I whispered doing random drumbeats.

"Nervous how?" He asked with a wink.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

"I'd love for you to." He winked and came closer to me.

"Stop, Kurt."

He laughed. "Fine. I'll stop."

"Good."

"Just wait for tonight." He whispered and walked off. He's really something else.

Chapter Six

Kurt's POV;

I looked over at Dave and grinned. He looked back at me and raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He whisper yelled.

"Remember what I told you?"

"Nope. Not at all."

"When you were playing drums?"

He stayed silent for a minute before saying, "Yeah. But mom and dad are home."

"So? They're asleep."

"I am not having sex while mom and dad are home." He said.

"Why? They don't care to have sex when we're home."

"Kurt!" He whisper yelled.

I chuckled. "It's true. I swear I woke up last night and-"

"I don't wanna hear about it." He stopped me.

"Well, come over here."

"No, you're gonna have to wait till they leave, plus Kim and Lisa are probably watching us."

I sighed. "Fine, but you have to promise me when they are gone we will do this."

He nodded. "Okay."

"Now come lay with me." I demanded. He sighed and got up from his bed and laid beside me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around him. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Dave,"

"Yeah?"

"Mom and dad would kill us if they found out. Wouldn't they?"

He nodded. "Absolutely."

"What are we going to do?" My voice was a whisper.

"We'll keep it a secret." He said softly.

"When is the wedding?" I asked.

"Saturday." He answered.

"What's today?"

"Thursday. Are you high?"

I laughed. "No, unless you drugged me."

"Yeah I drugged you." He said sarcastically.

"Well, goodnight, Dave." I whispered.

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams." He whispered. I closed my eyes, I felt so calm and safe in Dave's arms. It didn't take long before his breath was calm and slow. I knew he was asleep. I smiled and gently kissed his neck and fell asleep.

Chapter Seven

Kurt's POV;

I pounded in Dave. In and out. Fast and hard. His moans were driving me crazy, I was about to just explode inside him.

"Slow down." He whispered.

"Fuck. I can't." I said as I picked up my pace. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Mmm fuck. Mom and dad are going to h-hear us." He whispered.

"Who cares? I'm so close. I'm about to come."

I could hear the bed hitting against the wall and mom and dads, and Kim and Lisa's room was right next to ours. I didn't care though. I woke up with a boner and practically had to beg Dave to get rid of it for me. At first it started out a blowjob but then I guess he got hard and then now we're doing this.

"Touch me already." Dave said in a moan. I began to stroke him and it didn't take long at all before he was coming all over the place.

"Mmmm... Fuck." He groaned as he came. I bit my lip.

"Yell my name." I whispered.

"What?"

"Fuck, just yell my name!"

"Kurt." He whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"Do better than that or I swear I will break this bed down."

He chuckled.

"Fuck. Say something to me." I groaned.

"I can feel you pounding in and out of me. So hard and fast. I can't wait until you shoot that hot liquid inside me. Fuck me, Kurt. Fuck me harder. Fuck me until I can't breath."

"Oh fuck." I moaned as I came inside him. I picked my pace up a little but slowed down.

He jerked as I slid out of him. I quickly put my boxers on and then Dave did.

"Boys, is something wrong in there?" Mom asked as she pecked on the door. I looked at Dave and grinned.

"No mom, we were just having an argument." I yelled back.

"Okay." She said and then I heard her footsteps walk away.

"We could've got in trouble." Dave whispered.

"But it was worth it. You might want to clean up that mess you on." I winked and saw the mess on his tummy.

"Why don't you get rid of it for me?" He smirked. I chuckled and licked it up. It was hot and salty.

"I don't want to go to school." I groaned and looked at the clock. We would have to leave in another hour.

"I know. But let's just lay here together until we have to leave."

I smiled and rested my head on his chest. His heartbeat was still pretty fast. I grabbed his arm wrapped it around me.

"That was so amazing." I whispered and nuzzled his chest.

"It hurt though." He groaned.

"How'd it feel?"

"It hurt and kinda burned."

I grinned. "You're gonna stink and burn."

"What?"

"I don't know." I snickered.

"I love you." He whispered.

I smiled. "I love you too."

We laid there and talked for an hour and then we had to get up and get ready for school. At least it was Friday. But tomorrow is the wedding.

Chapter Eight

Kurt's POV;

I watched as Dave sat on the counter, stuffing his face with chips. I chuckled at him, but he only winked at me and continued to eat.

"Boys, go get ready! The wedding is in two hours and we have to be at the church in half an hour." My mom said freaking out.

"Mom, calm down. I have to eat before I go." Dave said with a mouthful.

"You always eat!" My mom snapped. Damn.

"Fine, I'll starve myself." Dave said rolling his eyes and jumping off the counter.

"Go get ready now." My mother demanded.

"Fine." I sighed and followed Dave behind the steps.

"This wedding is going to be Hell." Dave said as he pulled out our tuxedos from the closet.

I chuckled. "I know it is."

I watched as Dave undressed. I bit my bottom lip and grinned. I watched as he put on his tuxedo before I got dressed.

-----

I sighed when we got out of the car. There were already tons of people here, and all it was were people in the wedding.

"Fuck." Dave groaned. Mom slapped his arm, which made me chuckle. Lisa and Kim winked at us before walking inside. I tried to hold Dave's hand, but he kept pulling it away.

"Stop." He whispered.

As soon as we walked inside I was smothered with hairspray. It smelt horrible in here. I watched as sluts and whores walked around with their short dresses. Honestly, it wasn't hot at all, which I was gay anyway.

"I thought they were suppose to wear long dresses." Kim said rolling her eyes.

"I can't wait to see you two walk down together." Lisa said clapping her hands. Oh shit.

"Lisa, Kim, shut up." I whispered loudly. They giggled and walked off.

"I'm so hungry." Dave groaned.

"Hungry for what?" I winked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Kurt, we are in a church, stop acting so perverted." Dave sighed.

"Move." Someone yelled and pushed me. I noticed it was a blonde girl, and honestly, I wanted to slap her across the face.

I watched as Dave walked outside. I followed behind him. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"There's to many people in there." He simply answered.

"You know, you look really hot in that tuxedo." I whispered and gently kissed his neck.

"Kurt, stop."

"No ones around anyway." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

"Kiss me." I pouted. He looked around before pecking my lips.

"Why did we have to come here so early? The wedding doesn't start for two hours." He groaned.

"One hour and a half." I corrected him.

"Let's go back inside." I said as I intertwined our fingers together. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I thought we were keeping this a secret." He whispered.

"We are." I nodded.

"Well, you might wanna stop." He said pulling his hand away. I sighed but quickly kissed his lips before we both went inside. Mom was absolutely freaking out. She was screaming at someone, but their were to many people around for me to tell who. People started lining up with their whatever it's called, to walk down the aisle.

Me and Dave were the only boys walking together. I didn't really mind though. People was laughing at us and I saw Kim and Lisa going crazy. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Dave. He shrugged at me.

People started walking down the aisle. As we started walking down, people were staring at us, pointing and laughing. I didn't really care what they thought though. Because their opinion doesn't matter.

I stood there and waited for my mom to come out. Finally when she did I looked over at Dave. He looked back at me and winked.

"Imagine our wedding." I mouthed. His cheek lit up and he smiled. I smiled back at him.

As my parents said their vows I day dreamed. Honestly, I didn't care what they said to each other. I looked at Kim who was wiping her eyes. I looked into the crowd to see smiles and happy tears. I looked at Dave but he was just staring off, not even listening. I rolled my eyes.

After it was over everyone was hugging each other and grinning. I looked at Dave and straight into his eyes. There were girls all around him and honestly it made me mad. I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers together, and pulled him away.

"Come with me." I whispered and took him into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. When I looked back at him, he was sitting on the sink.

"So, what's up?" He asked. I quickly pressed my lips onto his and kissed him. I grabbed his legs and wrapped them around my waist. I pulled away after a few seconds and looked into his eyes.

"I just really wanted to kiss you." I whispered. He smiled and kissed me deeply.

"I really wanted to kiss you too. You look so good in a tuxedo." He winked.

"So do you." I spoke before kissing him again.

"We better go before someone realizes were gone." He whispered. I nodded and kissed him one more time before unwrapping his legs around my waist and unlocking the door. He jumped off the sink and followed behind me.

"Dave, I haven't seen you in so long!" An old woman examined as she wrapped him in a tight hug. He groaned and patted her back.

"Is this your boyfriend?" The woman asked as she pointed to me.

"Uhhh... He's my stepbrother." Dave answered nervously.

"Well." The woman started but someone tapped her shoulder and then she gave whoever that person was, a bone crushing hug.

"Was that your grandma?" I teased.

He shook his head. "Nope."

It seemed like forever everyone stood around and talked. Of course they cut a cake, which Dave ate almost six pieces off.

My parents and sisters were going to go out, but I decided to stay home with Dave because he said his tummy hurt.

Chapter 9

Kurt's POV;

"Does your tummy still hurt?" I asked Dave with a pout.

"Nope." He said quickly and sat up from the bed. He pulled me on his lap and gently kissed my lips.

"So. You. Lied?" I asked between kisses.

"Uh huh. I just. Wanted to be. Alone. With. You." He said quickly between every kiss.

"I love you." I said as I pulled away and stared into his eyes.

He smiled. "I love you too. More than I should."

"Dave, I think we should run away together. I mean, I hate keeping this secret from mom and dad, and if they find out then God knows what will happen." I said in a whisper and looked away from his eyes.

Dave nodded. "I know. I just... I really don't know what to do. I'm so confused. I just want to be with you, Kurt. There's no one else like you."

I gently smiled. "What are we going to do?"

"I-I don't know. We just can't let anyone find out until we graduate school. After we graduate, then we'll run away together. Okay?"

I pecked his lips. "Okay." Then I rested my head on his chest and carefully listened to his heartbeat. I didn't want to be anywhere else but here with Dave. Everything felt perfect with him around. I was just a bit afraid. What if my parents did find out?

I didn't want to think about it, so I pushed the thought away.

Me and Dave talked the whole night. Mostly about random things. We decided to go lay on the roof and stare at the stars. I reached my hand over and grabbed his, lacing our fingers together. Everything seemed amazing.

We went back inside and laid down in bed. I snuggled into his chest and then he kissed my head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.





^ back to top ^