A+    A-

Chapter One

Dave:

"Im so excited!" My sister, Lisa, yelled from her room. Everyone seems to be so excited, but I have no idea what's going on. My mother came running up the stairs, with an empty suitcase in her hand, rushing to her room. I decided to get out of bed and see what was going on.

"Mom? Why is everyone packing?" I asked. She quickly turned around and smiled sadly at me.

"Aw honey, we're going on vacation." She informed. Why is she just now telling me this?

"And why didn't I know this information already?" I asked.

"Because... you're not going." She whispered and turned back around, packing her suitcase.

"What? I'm not going? This isn't fair! Why the hell not?" I asked angrily. My mother sighed.

"I forgot to get another ticket. Sorry honey. You'll be staying at one of my friends house for two weeks."

"Oh great. Two weeks at an old woman's house. This'll be real fun." I said sarcastically.

"Dave! This isn't very nice. And she has two children that are around your age."

"Mom, I'm sixteen, I'm not a child and neither is the people my age." I snapped. I was so tired of being called a child.

"Fine fine. Just go pack and get ready. We have to leave tomorrow morning at seven."

"Really? I can't just stay here?" I asked.

"No. Now go." She snapped. I sighed before running to my room and slamming the door behind me.

********

Kurt:

"What?" Me and Kim said at the same time.

"My friends son will be staying here with us for two weeks. Please be kind and behave." My mommy said.

"Mommy, what if he turns out to be a rapist or killer or-"

"Kurt, honey, calm down. He's like sixteen I'm sure he won't be a rapist."

"You never know mommy." I said and pouted at her. She ran her finger through my hair and kissed my head.

"Be good, okay? It's only two weeks. I'm sure you'll be good friends." She assured.

"He probably won't like me." I said as I looked down.

"Why wouldn't he?" She asked.

"Because I'm... you know. Gay."

"Well, if he does anything or says anything to you, let me know, okay?"

I nodded and smiled. "Okay. Thanks mommy."

"Now go clean your room, you'll be sharing with him."

I nodded and skipped up the stairs to my room.

Chapter Two

Kurt:

I was laying in my warm bed, asleep with my teddy bear when I woke up. I stretched and yawned and then I noticed a boy sitting in the floor with a book in his hands. Oh he's a cutie. I laid back in bed and rested my hands behind me head and smiled.

"Good morning, little cutie." I said. He jumped and looked at me, sighing.

"You scared me." He said.

I giggled. "I'm sorry. I'm Kurt."

He shrugged. "I know. And you know who I am, right?" He said, not even taking his eyes away from his book.

"Erm no." I said honestly.

"Well I'm Dave." He said just before changing the page in his book. I jumped out of bed, landing on the floor beside him.

"Ouch." I whined.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said and smiled at him. He looked at me a second before looking back at his book.

"Wait a minute..." I said as I stood up and walked down the hall.

"Mommy?" I called but she never answered. I wandered downstairs but she wasn't there. I ran back upstairs and into my room.

"Dave!" I said and jumped into his lap. "My mommy is missing!"

He raised his eyebrows at me. "She said she was leaving."

"Leaving? You mean, she's not coming back? Oh no! I don't have any money, and when all the food is gone we will starve, and die, and-"

"Hey," Dave said and snapped his fingers in front of my face. "She'll be back."

I smiled. "She will? You promise?"

He nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Yay!"

"Could you get off me now?" He asked.

"Hmm... I don't know." I said. "It's kinda comfortable."

He rolled his eyes before pushing me off and continuing with his book.

"Well you're very nice." I pouted.

"Hush, little cutie." He teased.

"Puck you." I said.

"Puck?" He questioned, looking at me.

"I don't say dirty words." I whispered. He chuckled.

"Anyways, I need a shower. Watch my teddy for me." I said and ran into the bathroom.

****

Oops. I forgot to get clothes. Oh man. Dave's in there. Okay okay. I'm just gonna wrap a towel around me and sneak in there, grab clothes, and come back into the bathroom.

I wrapped a towel around me and slowly opened the bathroom door. I could see Dave laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

I slowly tiptoed into the room. He must have heard me because he looked over at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Ummm... I forgot my clothes." I said.

He shrugged. "Okay."

"Could you cover your eyes?" I asked.

"Why? You're a guy, and I'm a guy." He said.

"Well... um yeah but... I like guys." I said nervously. I was expecting something mean but instead he surprised me by saying,

"So? Me too."

"So... cover your pretty brown eyes."

He sighed but covered his eyes. I ran to my closet and pulled out some footsie pajamas. I wasn't going anywhere anyway so why not wear pajamas all day?

"Pajama party!" I yelled as I opened the closet door. Dave looked at me and chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Tell me." I said walking over to him and poked his nose. "Or else I will lick you."

"It's just... you look adorable in those pajamas."

I giggled and twirled around. "I knew it!"

"Kurt, Dave, Kim, I'm home! I have food." My mom yelled up to us.

I gasped. "Food! Food! Food!" I said excitedly and ran down the stairs.

*******

Dave:

That boy is adorable. But I'm not here to fall in love and whatever. I'm only here for two weeks and then I get to go back home. I hope this two weeks goes by fast.

Chapter Three

Dave:

I watched as Kurt picked up his kitten and kissed it on the head before squeezing it very tightly.

"You know, you're gonna kill it squeezing it like that." I warned.

"Oh I don't care! It's so adorable!" He squealed.

I chuckled. How can he be so cute? "Hey, let's go back inside, its cold out here." I said and shivered.

"I'm waiting for the snow." He said and pouted at me.

"What if you freeze and die, wouldn't want that, would you?"

He shook his head. "Oh no."

"Well then let's go inside and warm up, and if it snows, we'll come back, deal?"

He tapped his chin. "Hmm... Okay. Deal. But you have to watch a movie with me, and fix me popcorn, and hot chocolate, and massage my feet, and-"

"Kurt. I will watch a movie with you, give you popcorn, and hot chocolate, but I am not massaging you."

He pouted. "Please." And then he held up his kitten. "For me and my little kitty."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it. Okay?"

He nodded. "Okay. Let's go!" He said before running off.

"Ah! I'm falling!" He yelled as he started to slide, and then he hit the ground. "Ouch! My a- or umm... butt." He whined.

"Aw poor baby." I said and picked him up.

He whined. "It hurts."

I chuckled. "You'll be okay."

******

Kurt started to laugh at the movie we were watching. I didn't even know what was so funny, but he has been laughing through the whole thing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

He giggled. "That guy just looks funny."

I shook my head and smiled at him. "You're adorable."

"And you're a cutie." He said, taking a handful of popcorn but only putting one at a time in his mouth.

"Oops! I ate all the popcorn." He pouted. "I'm sorry I didn't share."

"It's okay." I assured him.

"Now I feel bad." He said, looking down.

"Don't." I chuckled. "It's okay."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good. Want some hot chocolate?" He asked and held it up to my mouth.

I shook my head. "No thanks."

"Dave..." He whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He stood up on the couch and started jumping up and down. "It's snowing!" He cheered. "Yay! Snow!"

"Kurt, could you come here?" His mom said from the kitchen.

He groaned. "But mommy! It's snowing! Dave promised we could play in the snow!"

"Okay fine. Go play." She said. Kurt took my hand and tried to pull me up, but failed.

"Dave. Don't be difficult." He whined and pulled harder. I chuckled and stood up, putting on a jacket and gloves before walking outside with him. How can I not gain feelings for this adorable thing?

******

"Hey! Stop throwing snowballs!" Kurt said angrily, stomped his foot, and closed his eyes.

I threw another snowball, hitting him in the face. He opened his eyes and looked at me like he was going to cry. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry." I said. He stormed off into the house. I waited a few minutes before following. I went up to his room where he laid on the bed, with his hands over his eyes.

"Hey." I whispered. "I'm sorry." I sat beside him and took his hands away from his eyes.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry."

He sighed. "Sorry. That just brought back a lot of bad memories." He whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Never mind. It's nothing."

"You can tell me." I said and took his hand.

"It's just... when I told everyone I was gay they threw things at me... I know it's stupid but it hurt my feelings. They threw things, and laughed, and called me a... a fag." He sighed. "Sorry."

"I'm sorry. That shouldn't have happened to you. You're so innocent and adorable." I said and cupped his cheek. He whipped his eyes with his jumper and nodded.

I took my hand away and grabbed his foot, lightly squeezing it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Massaging your feet." I answered and continued what I was doing.

He laid back on the bed and closed his eyes. "Yeah... that feels nice." He whispered. I chuckled at him.

Chapter Four

Kurt:

"Davey! Sweet Davey!" I sang loudly and jumped up and down on the bed beside him. He groaned and opened his eyes, looking up at me.

"Wake up! Mommy is gone and I'm bored." I said and pouted at him. He closed his eyes again and threw the cover over his face. So this is how things are gonna be.

I sat down on him and bounced up and down. "Wake. Your. Little. Butt. Up." I said every time I came down. He groaned.

"Okay okay. Fine. I'm awake."

I smiled. "Yes! Success! Now come on. I made breakfast." I said and tried to pull him up, which I did a little.

"You know what, Dave?"

"What?"

I flexed my small muscles. "I feel like a new man."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Wow. So sexy."

I gasped. "Dave!"

"What?" He said, chuckling.

I giggled. "Never mind. Just don't rape me please." And then I grabbed his hand and pulled really hard, causing him to fall in the floor.

"Ow!" He yelled. I gasped and fell to my knees.

"Dave! No no no. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry. I-"

He covered my mouth with his hand. "It's okay." He assured me. I smiled in relief and licked his hand. He took it away from me and wiped his hand on me.

"I'm a kitty, Dave. If you be a good boy, I'll lick you. But if you be a bad boy, I shall scratch you." I said and held up my hand, scratching at him.

He smiled before he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. Hmm... no ones ever did that to me before. What's he doing?

"You're adorable." He whispered and kissed my cheek. At oh. I could feel my face getting hot. So I covered my face with my hands.

He chuckled. "C'mon. Let's go downstairs."

I jumped up and spun around a few times. "Yay! Let's go. I fixed you some food."

And then we ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Cereal?" He questioned.

I nodded. "I tried to fix some actual stuff, but it ended up getting burnt and I have a boo boo." I said. Then I held up my finger where there was a small little bump from getting burned. He gently kissed it and sat down.

"It's okay. This is perfect." He said. I smiled and ran back upstairs and grabbed my teddy. Once I got back downstairs Dave was sitting there eating cereal. I sat beside him and put my teddy in my lap, squeezing it.

"Kurt... umm... I don't know if you would want to, but umm... would you like to go out with me tonight?" Dave asked once he finished eating.

Well. I have never been asked out before. This is surprising. Do I say yes? Er! Of course I say yes. I nodded. "Of course I will you little cutie!" I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him.

"Now, one rule, no kissing!" My sister said as she came down the stairs.

"Oh hush it sister! I do as I please." I said, snapped my fingers, and twisted my hips around.

She laughed and rolled her eyes at me. She slipped on a jacket and then she left. Dave took my hand and laced our fingers together.

"I can't wait until tonight." He said. Whoops. I almost forgot.

"I gotta shower!" I said and then ran into the bathroom.

Chapter Five

Kurt:

"Okay! I'm ready." I said as I came down the stairs. My mommy looked at me with her eyebrows raised as I flipped my hair.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I grinned. "On a date with Dave."

She smiled. "Really? And I thought you said he wouldn't like you?"

"Well I was wrong, mommy. I'm nervous as heck." I whined.

She laughed. "Don't be honey. Just be yourself."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Okay. Let's go." Dave said as he came running down the stairs. I looked him up and down and grinned. This'll be fun.

*****

"Ice skating? I can't do that!" I said, holding onto Dave's jacket tightly with my life.

"Don't worry, I'll hold onto you." He promised.

"I'm gonna fall." I squealed as we started moving. He held onto my waist as we slowly moved.

"Told you I wouldn't let you fall." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back a smile.

"Go faster." I said. He picked up his pace.

"This is fun." I giggled. He chuckled and continue to skate.

After we finished ice skating we left. Dave covered my eyes with his hands as we walked.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Ugh so impatient." He teased. "Just hold on a second. We're almost there." He said.

I sighed and continued to walk. Finally after my lifetime we stopped and he moved his hands. In front of us was a ferris wheel.

I gasped. "It's so pretty!"

He smiled. "Well come on." He took my hand and led me to it.

"Oh my god! This is amazing! You're so sweet." I said and kissed his cheek over and over. He chuckled at me and kissed my cheek before we sat down.

"Oh this is fun." I giggled. He smiled and took my hand again.

"So... I know I haven't really known you that long. But... will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I gasped. Boyfriend? Wow! I've never been in a relationship before. I looked at him and blushed before nodding.

"Really?"

I smiled. "Yes."

He grinned. "Good. So now you're my boyfriend. Can... can I kiss you?"

"I... I've never kissed anyone on the lips before." I admitted.

"Then I'll be your first." He said before cupping my cheek and pressing his lips to mine. He moved his lips and I tried to move mine, but I had no idea what to do. I felt something weird slide along my bottom lip. His tongue. Ew. Yucky. But I opened my mouth, allowing him inside anyway. It felt kinda weird. But his mouth tastes like cotton candy.

He pulled away and stared into my eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful." He whispered. "You're beautiful."

I giggled. "Me? Beautiful? No, darling. That's you."

He shook my head. "It's defiantly you." and he pecked my lips again. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know you're my first boyfriend." I pointed out.

"Really?" He asked.

"Uh huh." I answered. "I'm sleepy." I pouted.

He smiled. "We'll be leaving soon." He said.

******

"Dave." I whined.

"What?" He asked.

I pouted. "Pretty pretty please with cherries on top cuddle with me."

He smiled and nodded before laying beside me and wrapping his arm around me. I rested my head in his chest and listened to his heartbeat before gently falling asleep.

Chapter Six

Kurt:

"Stickers!" I gasped and stuck a heart sticker on Dave's face.

"Hey, what's that for?" He asked and pouted at me.

"Hey, don't steal my pouting! And it's because you're my boyfriend and I really like you... so keep it." I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek before taking a heart sticker with an arrow going through it and sticking it on my nose.

"Oh it's on." I said and grabbed a sticker in the shape of a K and then got I peeled off stickers with the letters U, R, and T. I stuck them on his cheek, spelling my name. "Now, you're mine and no one else's." I said, stomping my foot.

"Really?" He said and pushed me down on the floor to where I was laying down. He pulled up my shirt and put stickers on my tummy. When he finished I looked to see he had wrote wrote with the stickers, 'Dave was here.' and an arrow pointing to my private place.

I gasped and covered my mouth. "Dave! That's a lie! And my mommy will be very upset with what you just did." I said in a taunting voice.

He raised his eyebrows. "You're going to tell your mom on me?"

I shrugged. "Maybe..."

"Then I guess I'll have to tickle you." He said and held his hands to my sides.

"No. You wouldn't."

He nodded. "Oh but I will."

"No- Ah! No ticking! No ticking!" I yelled with laughter as he tickled my sides. I squirmed around under him, turning to move away.

"St-stop tickling me. I-I will pee on y-your face." I stuttered as I laughed.

"Try it." He teased and tickled me harder.

"Ah! Pee is coming out of me!" I yelled and then he immediately stopped.

"Phew! I thought you were going to kill me." I said and sighed in relief.

"Did you really pee though?" He asked.

I smirked. "Oh I don't know. Maybe you should see."

He chuckled. "Nice try."

I giggled. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. And no I didn't pee. I almost did."

He pushed me back down to where I was laying down on the floor again. He crawled on top of me and connected our lips together. I felt him grab my hips and hold onto them, as if he were afraid I'd push away and leave.

I didn't know what exactly what was going on, but he started to move his hips on mine. "Mmm." I moaned in his mouth. The feeling was amazing.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Just shh. It'll feel good." He assured me and then he kissed my neck.

I felt close. Close to something. What was going to happen?

"Oh my." I gasped when Dave bit down on my neck. And that's when this feeling washed over me. A really really good feeling. I shut my eyes tightly and sank my nails into Dave's clothed back.

"What did you do?" I asked as the feeling stopped. But Dave continued.

"It's called an orgasm." He whispered in my ear.

"Well, dang, that felt good." I said. He chuckled and rocked his hips faster before biting down on my shoulder and moaning lightly.

"You did it too?" I asked. He nodded and pecked my lips before pulling himself off me.

"Kurt, why are you so perfect?" He asked.

I giggled. "I'm not."

He smiled. "Oh but you are."

"Give me a kiss." I said and pouted. He grinned before kissing me.

"I..." He sighed. "I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

Chapter Seven

Dave:

I had only been here six days and things were moving so fast. I know I should probably take mine and Kurt's relationship slower, but it's hard to considering we're in the same house together all the time. Oh well. I'm here for a few more days. Does that mean I'm going to end my relationship with Kurt? Of course not. We could still see each other on the weekends and talk to each other on the phone.

"Dave, where is my toothbrush?" Kurt asked as he came into the bedroom with only a towel around his waist.

"I don't know babe."

He gasped. "Oh no! I lost it. Oh dang. Now my teeth will be really nasty, and then my breath will smell bad, and then you won't ever kiss me."

I chuckled. "You always look at things on the bad side, don't you?"

"Look on the bright side, suicide!" He sang and skipped off into the bathroom. I shook my head at him and stared at the ceiling.

"Mac and cheese! Oh my!" Kurt yelled from the kitchen a few minutes later. He came rushing up the stairs with a huge plate of mac and cheese and strawberry milk.

"Dave, oh. Look." He said with joy. "Would you like some?"

"No, thanks." I said. He shrugged and started eating.

"You eat a lot to be skinny." I pointed out.

He smiled at me before taking a long drink or strawberry milk. "If I get fat, you'll never see me eat like this again, because I will starve myself."

I chuckled.

*******

"I hate doing dishes!" Kurt whined as he poured dish liquid into the water. He had already used half a bottle, but he says it's still not enough.

"Oh hush you big baby." His mom teased.

He gasped. "Mommy! You're not suppose to talk to me like that. I am your son and you will respect me." He said and snapped his fingers. She rolled her eyes before disappearing out of the room.

"I'll be back in half an hour, I have to go pick your sister up!" She yelled and then I heard the door open and close.

"This. Isn't. Coming. Clean." Kurt groaned as he scrubbed a plate.

I chuckled. "You're going to break it."

"Hey, come here." He whispered. Even though I was next to him, I leaned in to where his lips were next to my ear.

"Surprise!" He said before throwing bubbles in my hair.

"Hey!" I said before throwing a bunch of bubbles into his hair.

"At oh. You got it now, Dave." He said before throwing more bubbles. Before long we were throwing water and bubbles and the whole kitchen was a mess.

"Whoops!" Kurt said and gasped. "We made a mess."

"Oops." I whispered.

"Hide!" He whisper yelled and took my hand, pulling me to his room. He pushed me on the bed and sat beside me, then he threw the cover over both of us.

"They'll never find us here." He whispered.

"You don't think?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nope."

I chuckled and kissed his lips softly. "You're too adorable."

He poked my nose. "No kissing, Dave. That's dirty."

"Oh really?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"So, no more kisses?" I asked as I leaned closer to his face.

"Hmm... well, I guess it isn't too bad." He said and then giggled. I smiled and kissed him deeply, which he kissed back.

"Let's do that one thing again." He whispered. I gave him a questioning look but then I knew what he meant when he crawled on top of me. He fixed the cover on top of us before kissing me again and then moving his hips against mine.

"This." He whispered in my ear and rested his head on my shoulder, breathing heavily.

"It could feel better than that." I whispered in his ear.

"H-how?" He groaned.

I unbuttoned his jeans. "Like this." As soon as I stuck my hand into his jeans I heard yelling from downstairs.

"Kurt! Come clean up this mess right now!" His mother yelled.

"Oh no." He whispered and buttoned his jeans back up.

"Your helping me." He said and pouted. I nodded and followed him downstairs to the kitchen.

Chapter Eight

Kurt:

I laid on the kitchen floor, breathing heavily. I'm going to die. How dare that woman make me clean up such a big mess. Ugh.

"Why are you laying in the floor?" Dave asked. I groaned in response.

"Tried. So so very tired." I whispered and closed my eyes. I felt my body get picked up. Maybe I'm dying. But I'm too exhausted to check and see.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in a mumble.

"To bed." Dave answered. I snuggled into his chest until he threw me down on the bed.

"Was that necessary?" I asked. He chuckled and laid beside me. I took his arm and wrapped it around myself and then I snuggled into his chest.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight." He said and kissed my head.

*******

"Kurt, get up." Dave whispered.

"What? Why?" I whined.

"I miss you." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Ugh. It's too early." I whined and slammed my head into my pillow.

"I have a surprise for you tonight." He whispered in my ear.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"We're going to stay all night at a hotel." He whispered.

"Why are we going to a hotel? We can't stay here?" I asked and looked at him. He shook his head.

"No. We can't do it here with a bunch of people here."

"Oh." I said once I realized what he meant.

"Yeah. So get your pretty little self out of bed and give me a kiss." He said. I leaned up and pecked his lips and then I stretched and yawned.

"Oh gosh." I groaned when I popped my back. Dave looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing." And then he smiled. "I love you."

I smiled back and kissed his cheek. "I love you too."

"So beautiful." He whispered and kissed my nose. I giggled and poked his tummy before running downstairs.

******

"Mommy, I don't know what to do. What if I do it wrong?"

She laughed. "How could you do it wrong?"

I shrugged. "I've never done this before."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "It'll be okay. You love Dave, and he loves you, right? So this is something good to do." She said.

I sighed. "I know. I'm just nervous."

She nodded. "It's okay to be."

"What's going on?" Kim asked as she sat down beside mommy on the couch.

"Kurt's going to have sex tonight." She answered.

I groaned and covered my face. "Mommy, don't say the word."

Kim laughed. "That's adorable, and funny. Oh my god."

"No it's not." I whined. "Leave me alone. I can't trust anyone in this family. You laugh at me for everything."

"Oh honey, we're not laughing." Mommy said, trying to hide her smile.

"Sure you're not. Anyway, I'm gonna go to my room and play guitar. Bye." I said before running up the stairs and to my room. I could hear the shower running, so Dave must be in the shower.

I pulled out the guitar case from under my bed and opened it to reveal my Fender guitar. I picked it up and sat on the bed. I ran my fingers over the strings before tuning it and then I started playing.

"I didn't know you played guitar." Dave said, making me jump. I stared at him with wide eyes and bit my bottom lip. He had a towel around his waist and water dripping from his hair. I grinned.

"You're hot."

He chuckled and even blushed. "You're hotter."

"Nu-uh."

He kissed my lips. "Yeah. You're hotter." And then he tangled his fingers in my hair.

"Better get ready. We're leaving in an hour." He mumbled against my lips.

Chapter Nine

This chapter will have sexual content...

Kurt:

"I've never been in a hotel before." I said as we made our way to our room.

"Me either. But I really wanted to do this with you." Dave said as he pulled out the key from his pocket.

"You know... I'm really nervous." I said quietly.

He chuckled. "Don't be."

He opened the door and I gasped in surprise. The room was filled with candles that had a beautiful glow, and rose pedals on the bed.

"Aw. Dave. This is so sweet." I said with a smile. He led me inside and gently pushed me on the bed before crawling on top of me.

"You want to do this?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. I'm ready for you."

He grinned before kissing my lips. I tried to kiss him with passion, but I don't know if I was doing it right or not. He slowly pulled away and took his shirt off. I grinned at him and ran my hand down his chest.

He grabbed the end of my shirt before pulling it off and tossing it on the floor. I bit my bottom lip as he looked me up and down before leaning back down and kissing my neck. I moaned gently when he sank his teeth into my neck and then licked over the spot.

"That feels good." I whispered.

"Uh huh." He whispered my ear and then gently bit down on it.

"I want to do that to you." I said nervously.

"Then do it." He said, and then pulled himself off me. He laid beside me and I quickly moved and straddled him. I kissed his neck gently a few times before biting it and then tracing my tongue over it. I heard him moan and then I kissed down his chest until I reached his jeans. At oh.

"Umm... I-I don't know if I can do this." I whispered.

"You don't have to. We can do that another time." He whispered. I smiled before taking off his jeans and tossing them on the floor.

He flipped us over to where he was back on top. He undid my jeans and slipped them off, putting them on the floor with the other clothes. I was getting really nervous now.

"You sure?" Dave asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

He smiled and kissed my lips before slowly sliding my boxers down. "Oh Kurt." He said and chuckled.

"Don't do this." I groaned and covered my face.

He chuckled. "This is probably gonna hurt." He whispered as he pulled out lube and a condom from under the bed. He squirted some on three of his fingers.

"Hurt?" I whined.

"It'll feel better after a few minutes." He promised and stuck one of his fingers inside of me. I squirmed around. It didn't feel too bad. He moved it in and out a few times before adding a second finger. Oh that was worse. Now it hurt.

I uncomfortable moved around underneath him. He asked if I was okay, which I nodded to. After the pain went away he added a third finger.

"Eh." I whined. He moved his fingers a little slower and then faster before taking them out.

"Ready?" He asked once he slipped on the condom and lube.

"Umm... yeah." I said. I smiled and kissed his lips before laying down and getting comfortable. He put his tip to my opening before slowly pushing in.

"Ugh. Dave." I whined and squirmed around. After he had all of it in me, he stood still.

"Tell me when you're ready." He said. I waited a second, trying to get used to his size.

"Okay. Move." I whispered. He slowly began to move. Ugh this hurts. It feels so weird. I can't believe I'm doing this right now.

"H-how is it?" He asked.

"Weird." I groaned.

After a few minutes of pain, it began to feel very nice. "Faster." I said. He grinned before picking up his pace. I bit on my bottom lip and threw my head back.

After a few moments, he went faster. I couldn't hold back the moans that came out of my mouth. I sank my nails into the mattress as he started to stroke me.

"Kurt... I'm almost there." He gasped. He hit a spot inside me that made me arch my back up and moan loudly. He hit it over and over and then I came as he stroked me. That felt amazing.

"Ugh... Dave." I gasped.

After a few more seconds his pace slowed down and he pulled out of me.

"Wow." I whispered. He laid on top of me for a second, just kissing me deeply, and then he rolled over and laid beside me.

"That was wonderful!" I said and clapped my hands. He chuckled breathlessly and nodded.

"I love you."

I smiled. "And I love you."

Chapter Ten

Kurt:

"Ouch! That hurts." I yelped as I sat up in bed. Dave woke up and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to him. I could feel his warm chest against my back.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Yeah. But... it hurts." I whined. He kissed my cheek over and over.

"I know beautiful. But it'll feel better in a few days." He said and squeezed me tightly. I giggled.

"So, how was last night?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

"It was amazing." I whispered.

He kissed my neck. "Yeah. I should take you back home. I have to pack and get ready to go home tomorrow."

I gasped and turned around to where I was facing him. "No. You can't leave."

"It'll be okay, Kurt. We can still see each other on the weekends, and talk on the phone."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'm gonna miss waking up and seeing you everyday."

He nodded. "I will to. Now, let's go."

********

I watched as Dave packed up his suitcase. I didn't want him to leave. He can't go! He can't leave me!

"Dave, pretty pretty please with two cherries on top don't go." I said with a pout.

"Sorry babe. But I have to." Dave said and then he kissed my lips with passion.

"We can still be in a relationship." He said.

"I know. I'm just going to miss you being here." I whispered and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled and nuzzled our noses together.

"I know. I'll miss it too. But at least you're still mine." He whispered. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Yeah. I'll always be yours." I whispered and shut my eyes. Dave wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on his lap.

"I'll come see you every weekend." He promised.

"Pinky promise?"

He nodded and held up his pinky. "Pinky promise." And then he wrapped his pinky around mine.

*******

"Well, goodbye babe. I'll call you." Dave said and kissed my lips.

"Bye bye cutie." I winked and pecked his lips over and over. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." He whispered in my ear and smiled.

"Well, lets get going." Dave's mom said. Dave nodded at her and kissed my lips again.

"You better call, or else I will come get you and kidnap you." I threatened.

He chuckled. "I promise. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

I watched as he got into the car and drove away. Ugh now it's going to be so boring without him. Oh well. At least I get to see him on weekends and talk to him over the phone. And he did keep his promise.

Chapter Eleven

Kurt:

I giggled happily as I talked on the phone with Dave. It was Thursday which meant he finally got to come over tomorrow!

"I miss you." I said and sighed.

"I know. I miss you too. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

I smiled and bit my bottom lip. I heard my mom yelling for me downstairs. "Hey, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"Okay. I love you too. Bye."

"Bye." I said before hanging up. I ran downstairs to where my mom was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine.

"What?" I groaned.

"Is Dave still coming over tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just asking."

"That's it?"

She nodded.

"You just wasted my time." I said and snapped my fingers. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight, mom."

"Goodnight honey."

*****

"I'm so excited, Krist! I've been waiting all week to see him!" I said excitingly.

He chuckled. "That's nice. So when do I get to meet your boyfriend?"

"Never." I answered.

"And why is that?"

"Because you'll embarrass me." I said and looked down at my feet. The real reason why I didn't want him to meet Dave was because I was afraid he'd take him away from me.

"Oh come on, Kurt."

"Ugh. No." I groaned.

"Please." He pouted.

I sighed. "Fine. Dang you."

He smiled and picked me up, spinning me around. "Yay! So when?"

"Tonight I guess." I said with a shrug. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ew, Krist!" I whined and wiped my cheek. He chuckled at me and then opened his locker, pulling books out for the last period.

******

"So, I'll see you this evening." Krist said and waved goodbye to me. I quickly waved and then ran into my house.

"What's wrong?" Kim asked from in the kitchen. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. She giggled and hugged me back.

"Kim, you made cookies!" I cheered and grabbed one.

"Hey! Don't steal my cookies!"

I pouted. "Sorry." And then I took a bite. She grinned and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, why'd you run in here like that?"

"Well, I'm kinda scared I guess."

"Scared about what?"

I sighed. "I'm afraid Krist will take Dave away from me."

"Oh, Kurt. You know that'll never happen. Dave loves you."

"I hope so. I have to shower before he comes over!" I said and then quickly ran up the stairs.

Chapter Twelve

Kurt:

I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Dave. I quietly freaked out for a minute before opening the door.

"Well hello there, Dave." I said causally. He chuckled and wrapped me in his arms.

"Hey. I missed you so much."

I hugged him as tightly as I could. "I missed you too."

Once we pulled away from the hug he kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. I think I've gotten better at doing this.

"Yuck, guys, really?" Kim asked and faked gagged.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I mumbled against Dave's lips and continued to kiss him.

"Well you better get your little ass inside before I lock you out there." She said. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled Dave inside.

"Let's go to my room." I said and pulled him upstairs. I pushed him on the bed and laid beside him, resting my head on his chest.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered and ran his fingers through my hair.

"You're perfect."

"You're-"

"Kurt, Krist is here!" Kim yelled.

"Who's Krist?" Dave asked. I sighed.

"My annoying friend." I answered and gritted my teeth.

"Why are you so angry?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm not." And then I climbed on top of him, pecking his lips over and over.

"Just promise you'll never leave me, okay? I couldn't live without you."

He smiled. "I promise."

"Good." I said before kissing him.

"Ooooo." I heard Krist say. I pulled away from Dave and looked in his eyes, but he was looking at Krist.

"Krist this is Dave. Dave that's Krist. Now go away, Krist." I said quickly. Krist chuckled and Dave slowly pushed me off him.

"Dinner! Get your asses down here!" Kim yelled. I took Dave's hand as we walked down the stairs. Krist was following behind us, telling a stupid story about trees.

I sat down on one side of Dave, and Krist sat on the other. My sister sat in front of my and my mom sat in front of Dave. Krist was telling Dave some story, which I wasn't listening to that much. But Dave seemed to be pretty interested. He was laughing.

Hmmm... maybe I do have a jealously problem. But I can't help that. I can't let Krist take me man away from me! No way. No how. Never gonna happen. Nu-uh.

"So, babe, how's school been?" I asked Dave. But he seemed to ignore me. Well that's not very nice.

"Dave?"

"Yeah?" He asked and looked over at me.

"I asked how's school been."

He smiled. "Great." And then he turned his attention back to Krist. Well that hurt.

I decided not to say anything else considering he didn't want to talk to me anyway. Maybe he was starting to like Krist? Maybe I just wasn't good enough for him?

I didn't eat much. I was too worried now. I didn't like the thought of losing my Dave. Maybe he just didn't want to be with me anymore. Maybe I'm annoying him. People do say I'm annoying.

Finally Krist had left. I was sitting beside Dave on the couch, watching some random show that wasn't suppose to be funny, but it wasn't funny to me. Maybe I'm just really upset right now.

"So, your friend seems cool." Dave said.

"Yeah." I mumbled, not taking my eyes away from the TV.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. Just tired. This week hasn't been all that fun."

He wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me tightly. I smiled softly and nuzzled his chest. This moment seemed perfect, but then I thought what if he wishes I was Krist.

I sighed realizing it was probably true. I mean, why would Dave want me anyway?

Chapter Thirteen

Kurt:

Me, Dave, and Krist were all sitting in my room. I was sitting on the bed, staring out the window while Dave and Krist sat on the floor, playing some stupid game.

I haven't really got to spend much time with Dave because of Krist. I never really have got angry, but now I was pissed.

Maybe I just shouldn't be here right now. Maybe I should just be dead. Would either of them care? No. Probably not. But I can't kill myself. I have to stay strong for mommy and Kim.

I got off the bed and wandered into Kim's room. Wow I haven't been in here in forever!

Kim sat on the bed, painting her nails red. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, Kurt. What's up?" She asked. I sat on the bed beside her.

"Nothing. Just pissed." I sighed.

"Let me guess. Krist and Dave?"

I nodded. "Yep."

"Tell Krist to back off your man." She said sassily. I giggled.

"Wanna paint my nails?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I want red. Like yours."

She smiled. "Sure. Just let me finish with mine."

I giggled and picked up her hairbrush that was sitting beside her. I ran it though my hair, brushing it.

"Oh my god, you should let me dye your hair red!" She said excitingly.

"Hmm... only if you put purple streaks in it too."

She smiled. "Deal."

*****

Kim smiled brightly. "It does look good! It matches you."

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was red with some purple streaks here and there. "I love it."

"Yes! I actually did something right for once." She said proudly. "Now, let me paint those fingernails."

I held out my hands, allowing her to paint them. I watched as she painted them red. After she finished I had to let them dry. It took forever.

"Can I have some eyeliner?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

She let me put it on myself, which I think I did a pretty good job at. Maybe I don't need Dave. I have Kim.

She grinned. "You remind me of a girl."

"Am I pretty girl?" I asked.

"Beautiful." She said with a giggle.

"All I need is one of those nasty vaginas, boobs, and a dress." I said.

She looked in her closet and pulled out a dress and a bra. "Here ya' go."

I giggled. "No."

"Come on. Try it on." She encouraged. I shrugged before taking my clothes off, but leaving on my boxers. I put on the bra.

"I have no boobs to go in the cups." I said. She laughed and grabbed some tissues, stuffing the bra.

"Now put on the dress."

I listened to her and quickly put on the dress. I spun around and did a few poses.

"Wow. So sexy." Kim said and then snickered.

"Okay okay. Now I'm done." I said. I was getting ready to take the dress off but I saw Krist and Dave standing in the doorway, staring at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" Krist asked and they both burst out into laughter. I quickly took off the dress and bra, leaving only the boxers and my socks on.

"Stop laughing!" I yelled.

"Oh my god. Look at his hair. And his nails. He's wearing makeup!" Krist said through laughter. I looked over at Kim who looked pretty pissed off.

"Shut the fuck up, Krist. He looks better than you." Kim snapped. I felt my eyes start to get teary. Dave was laughing along with Krist and making fun of me. I'm done with this! I'm tired of getting made fun of.

I ran to Krist and jumped up on him, punching his head and face over and over. He yelled in pain and I could hear Kim cheering me on. Dave pulled me off him and threw me on the floor.

"What's wrong with you?" Dave asked.

"You know what? Fuck you. Fuck both of you. I hate you! I never want to see either of you again. Go fuck each other for all I care!" I yelled angrily. Oops. I said some bad words. But I don't care! I'm in a bad mood.

"Kurt-" Dave tried to say something, but I stopped him.

"No. You've been hanging out with Krist all weekend. You've almost completely ignored me. I don't need you! I was fine before you came along!"

"Don't say that." Dave said in a whisper.

"Well I just did."

"You're crazy." Krist groaned. I got up to attack him again, but Dave held me back.

"Just leave. Both of you." I said quietly.

"No, Kurt, let's just talk and we-"

"No, Dave. I'm done. This relationship is over. Don't ever come back. I don't want to see you again." I said before closing the bedroom door.

Chapter Fourteen

You guys probably hate me for the last chapter, right?

Kurt:

I was woke up by something tapping on my window. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I crawled over to my window and opened it. There stood Dave, throwing rocks. I guess he didn't know that I had opened the window because he threw another rock, hitting me right in the face.

"Ow!" I yelled and fell back.

"Oh shit. You okay?" Dave whisper-yelled.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Come down here."

I shook my head. "No. Now leave me alone." And then I shut the window. He continue to throw rocks until I finally got up, opened the window, grabbed a shoe, and threw it at him. I giggled when it hit him right in the face.

"You deserve that." I said.

"Yeah, I deserved it. Now please come down."

"Why should I?"

"Because we need to talk."

"No we don't. There's nothing to talk about."

"Kurt, please." He whined. I sighed.

"Fine. Better catch me. I'm falling!" I yelled and jumped out of the window. He didn't catch me. Instead I landed on the ground.

"You were suppose to catch me." I whined.

"Well I wasn't ready."

I rolled my eyes and laid back on the ground, staring at the sky. "Talk."

He straddled me and looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for laughing at you. I'm sorry for hurting you."

I sighed. "Then why'd you do it?"

"Well, I can't really explain the ignoring part, but I only like Krist as a friend. You know you are my one and only. I laughed because, well, you were dressed up as a girl. It's not everyday I see that. And you know I laugh at like everything. But I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done any of that. Just... please forgive me."

"Hmmmm... Okay. I'll forgive you. But only if you kiss me."

He smiled and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. I slowly kissed him back and then pushed him away.

"But next time, don't expect me to forgive you."

"It's not going to happen again." He whispered and pulled me off the ground.

"Now, I'm going to bed. Don't throw rocks at my window or at me, okay?" I said sweetly and smiled.

He chuckled. "Only if don't throw shoes at me."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Deal. Goodnight."

"Goodnight beautiful." He whispered and then disappeared into the darkness.

Chapter Fifteen

Kurt:

It was once again Friday and instead of Dave coming over to my house, I went to his house. I found out his sister is almost like mine, so they'd probably get along good.

"Kurt, where am I?" Dave whispered. I giggled.

"Under the bed."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. I watched you go under there."

He chuckled. "Look and see."

I peeked under the bed to see Dave hiding there.

"Hello."

I giggled. "You're crazy."

"At least I didn't grab your foot and pull you down here."

"I would've probably end up kicking your face."

"Well, are you just gonna stand and look at me or come under here to?" He asked. I shook my head at him before crawling up the bed.

"Now what?"

He grinned. "Now I tickle you."

"Don't be a meanie, Dave."

"Then give me a kiss."

"You give me some smooches." I said before snapping my fingers. He chuckled and pressed his lips against mine.

"I don't like it under here." I said as I pushed him away.

"Why?" He said quickly before connecting our lips again.

"It's cold." I whined against his lips.

"But no one will find us here." He whispered.

I pushed him away again. "But I want a blanket."

"Okay." He said before getting out under the bed. I followed behind him and giggled as he picked me up and threw me on his bed. He laid on top of me and wrapped the cover around us.

"Now we're all warm." He whispered before pecking my lips over and over.

I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too."

He smashed his lips against mine and moved quickly. It was hard to keep up with him. I was mostly used to the slow kissing. Not the fast kissing. But after a few more seconds he pulled away.

"You're really beautiful. The most beautiful person in the world." He said as he nuzzled my neck. I ran my fingers through the ends of his hair.

"You've got it all wrong. You're the most beautiful person."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "It's defiantly you. I have something for you."

I gasped. "But I didn't get you anything."

He smiled and reached into his pocket. "You didn't have to." He handed me a small box.

"Open it."

I looked at him for a moment before opening the small box to find a ring.

"It's a promise ring." He informed me.

I gasped. "A promise ring? Aw that's so sweet of you."

"Well I want you to be mine forever. I never want to let you go."

I smiled and kissed his lips deeply. "Thanks babe."

"You're welcome. Now you owe me something."

"And what's that?"

He grinned. "Sex."

I rolled my eyes. "You little perv."

He chuckled before connecting our lips again.

Chapter Sixteen

Kurt:

"Ugh get off me." I whined as Dave laid on top of me. He chuckled and kissed me head.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you too."

He pecked my lips over and over. "You always taste so sweet."

"Mhm."

"Ew. Yuck. What are you guys doing?" Dave's sister, Lisa, asked.

"Get out." Dave whined.

"Well, Dave, this is the living room. I thought we were going to watch movies, but instead I see you making out on the couch."

"Please tell me it's not a scary movie." I said, pushing Dave off me.

Lisa grinned and held up the movie that was in her hand. On the cover was something that looked like a demon.

"No! I hate scary movies!" I whined. "Dave, you remembered what happened last time we watched a scary movie."

He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll hold your hand you big baby."

I gasped. "You hoe."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Skank."

"Hooker."

"Bitches, are you gonna watch the movie or not?" Lisa asked. I hesitantly nodded.

"Good. Now move over." She said as she put the movie in. She sat down beside Dave and I sat on the other side of him.

"What's this about?" I asked in a whisper.

"People getting possessed by demons." Lisa answered. I gulped.

"Demons?"

Dave kissed my cheek. "Don't be scared. It's not even that scary."

I hid my face in his chest and hugged him tightly.

"If you want we can go to my room." He said. I slowly nodded.

"Please."

He kissed my head and picked my up, carrying me into his room. He laid me down on his bed and sat beside me.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" He asked.

"Hmmm... I don't know." I shrugged.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You should sing for me."

I giggled. "That'll never happen."

"And why not?"

"Because I suck at singing."

He chuckled. "No you don't. I heard you singing in the shower."

"Okay then. Maybe one day. Not today though."

He groaned. "Fine."

"You still love me though, right?"

"I could never stop." He said before pecking my lips. I smiled and sat up, hugging him tightly. He pulled me on his lap, and I rested my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and locked our fingers together.

"You're adorable." He whispered and ran his thumb soothingly over mine. I looked down at our hands and smiled.

"I couldn't live without you." He added. I smiled wider.

"I couldn't live without you either."

"Ready for bed?" He asked. I nodded and laid down. He laid beside me and kissed my head.

"I'm gonna miss you this week." I said with a sigh.

"I know. I'll miss you too. I can't wait until we graduate. Then we'll get married and adopt kids."

I smiled. "Yeah."

"Well goodnight baby." He said and kissed my lips tenderly.

"Goodnight." I whispered and closed my eyes.





^ back to top ^