A+    A-

Chapter One

"Where am I?" Kurt said aloud as he opened his eyes. He was surrounded by darkness, not even a beam of light was shining from anywhere. It was so dark, you couldn't even see in front of you.

"Your awake." A voice spoke then a light flicked on, causing Kurt to close his eyes.

"Oh, sorry." Then a chuckle.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Kurt asked, raising his voice. He tried to move his hands but they were caught by chains, so were his feet.

"In my basement!" Then the voice got closer. He saw a young man, brown eyes and long dark hair. He looked around the room, the light wasn't to bright, but it was bright enough. There was a small chair and a mattress in there. Kurt noticed all he had on was jeans and socks and he was freezing.

"Who are you?"

"Dave. I know who you are, your the beautiful boy who has lived across the street from me for three years. Oh look at you, so beautiful."

"Wh-why'd you tie me up?"

"For reasons. Mainly because I'm in love with you, but I see you were married to a... Well, a slut, who's been cheating on you. But I wouldn't hurt you like that."

"J-just let me go." Kurt pleaded.

"Hmmm... I'm afraid I can't do that, but don't worry I won't hurt you." Dave grinned at him and stroked his cheek.

Kurt could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He was afraid, what was this man going to do to him? He could do anything because Kurt was tied up and helpless.

"Stop shaking, I won't hurt you!" Dave said, his voice sounding frustrated.

Kurt tried to calm down, but he couldn't. He took in deep breaths, slowly let them out. A smile spread across Dave's face as he looked into Kurt's blue eyes. He's wanted this for so long, to have Kurt to himself, and he finally has him. Locked inside his basement.

"Are there anything you want?" Dave asked.

"Let me go." Kurt said through gritting teeth. He was being to get frustrated and angry. He didn't want to be kept in this basement for possibly the rest of his life. He wanted to hurt Dave, he tried to move to punch him but the chains only rattled.

"Aw, your so sexy when your pissed off." Dave said in a teasing voice.

"Where's Courtney?" Kurt suddenly asked, feeling a terrible feeling something had happened to her. But he felt relieved when Dave said,
"I didn't do anything to her. She's doing what she always does, cheats."

Kurt felt his heart sink and suddenly best faster. "Ch-cheats... How do you know she cheats?"

"I've seen her. Like you don't know she cheats? Really? But, I don't see why she'd cheat on someone so beautiful as you." Then Dave turned on a smile.

Kurt felt a little flattered by those words but then again he felt betrayed. Could Dave be lying to him about his wife cheating? Would she cheat on him?

"So, would you like to have a little fun?" Dave asked with a grin and wink.

"N-no." Kurt said quickly.

"Mmm... Have you ever had sex with a guy?"

Kurt stayed silent.

"Answer me."

"No." Kurt's voice was a whisper.

"Then I'll have to be easy... Won't I?"

Kurt swallowed hard. He never thought he be tied up in a basement and raped by a man. By now, he was terrified.

Dave ran his finger along Kurt's bottom lip. Kurt flinched and turned his head. Dave snickered, then grabbed Kurt by his hair, and turned him back to his face. Lightly, he pressed his lips against Kurt's. He tried to turn his head away but the grip in his hair was too tight.

Dave broke away. "Kiss me back and I'll let go of your hair."

Kurt nodded. He didn't want to, but he kissed back. Dave hesitated, but removed his hand away from Kurt's hair. Dave forced his tongue into Kurt's mouth.

Dave pulled away, letting Kurt get his breath. "Now listen, your going to play with my tongue... If you don't then I will hurt you. Understand?"

Kurt nodded. "I under-understand."

"Good, now stick your tongue out."

Kurt did as told. He stuck his tongue out. Dave immediately started to run his tongue along Kurt's. Now, there lips weren't even touching. It was nothing but tongue to tongue. Kurt had to admit, this was pretty sexy, and it was turning him on, but he shouldn't be thinking like that, should he?

"Since your still a virgin, I'll wait a few days... But for now, suck me and I'll suck you. Don't be afraid, I don't have any diseases and if you bite me you won't get your get pleasure and I will hurt you."

Kurt nodded. He was beginning to get really hard and he needed to be touched but he didn't want to suck this man.

Dave unbuttoned Kurt's jeans, seeing his big bulge.

"I see your hard, hmmmm.... Suck me first, I don't trust you yet."

"No!" Kurt snapped.

"Yes. Suck me or I won't touch you."

"I don't care."

Dave grinned evilly then started sucking Kurt's neck, not caring if he left a mark. Kurt tried to hold back his moan but it spilled out.

"I know your enjoying this." Dave whispered in his ear then nibbled on his earlobe.

"St-stop." Kurt demanded.

"Now, suck me." Dave order then stuck his hardened area onto Kurt's lips.

"Open." Dave instructed.

Kurt hesitated but slowly opened his mouth allowing Dave inside. Dave closed his eyes, enjoying every moment of this.

"Your mouth is so warm." Dave moaned. He then pushed himself farther into Kurt's throat.

"Ow fuck!" Dave yelled when Kurt bit him. He balled his hand into a fist and threw it at Kurt, punching his cheek.

"Ouch!" Kurt winced in pain.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Dave quickly said then he went down and unzipped Kurt's jeans. He pulled them down with his boxers.

"Your so... Big." Dave said then took all of Kurt in his mouth, lightly sucking.

Kurt bit his bottom lip to hold back moans. This felt amazing to him, even better than his wife. He gave up, and let his moans run wild.

Just a few more hard sucks then Kurt came. Bursting into Dave's mouth, and he swallowed all of it.

"Did I do good?" Dave asked as he pulled Kurt's jeans up and buttoned them.

"No." Kurt said but it was a lie. Even though he shouldn't have, he enjoyed it.

"Don't lie. Did I do better than what your wife would've done?" Dave said in a teasing voice.

"Yes." He whispered.

"What? I couldn't hear you!"

Kurt sighed. "Yes."

Dave grinned. "Good, I'll be back later. If your tired you can lay on the mattress."

Then Dave went up the stairs, disappearing into another room.

Chapter Two

"Are you hungry?" Dave asked as he leaned against the wall.

"No, I don't want anything." Kurt said quietly as he looked down at the floor and ran his fingers over it.

"Come on, you have to eat something."

Kurt shook his head. "Not now. Can't you let me go?"

Dave chuckled. "No I can't because then you'll leave me."

Kurt sighed. It wasn't really fun being tied up in chains and kept in a basement.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you upset? Didn't I pleasure you good enough?" Dave asked as he gently kissed Kurt's lips.

"Stop." Kurt snapped.

"Feisty, aren't we?"

Kurt growled at him but Dave just smirked. Dave pressed Kurt down on the mattress, putting his weight on him.

"Just stop!" Kurt screamed. Dave quickly jumped off him and saw a tear run down Kurt's cheek.

"What's wrong?"

Kurt tried to wipe away his tear but he couldn't. "What's wrong? What do you think is wrong? I'm tied up in a fucking basement possibly about to the raped the shit out of!"

Dave sighed. "Don't be afraid, Kurt, I'm not gonna hurt you."

Kurt faked a laugh. "Not gonna fucking hurt me? You bruised my face!"

"Hey it was your fault. You hurt me so I gave you payback, but then I made you feel good, didn't I?"

Kurt rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Hey, look at me." Dave said as he pulled Kurt's face back to him. "Don't be scared of me. I know you say I'm crazy, but really, I'm not. I'm in love with you."

Kurt looked away again. "Just stay away from me. Just rape me and let me starve and abuse me I'll die faster that way."

"Why would you want to die?" Dave quickly asked.

"Who wants to be kept in a fucking basement their whole life?"

"Kurt, calm down. Your not gonna be here forever, just until you fall in love with me."

"I'm never going to fall in love again."

Dave gave him a confused face. "Why not?"

"Because, I'm heartbroken. You just said my wife cheated on me. Does she even care that I'm missing?"

Dave shrugged. "Probably not. I saw her and some guy walk into the house last night."

Kurt closed his eyes and turned his head, hoping Dave wouldn't see him cry.

"Hey, don't cry. She never loved you anyway, but I love you. Do you want anything? Tell me."

"I want to be free. Just let me go." Kurt sobbed.

"Come here." Dave said then pulled him close, holding him in his arms. He kissed away the tears that were running down Kurt's cheeks.

"Tell me, anything you want. I want to make you happy. Don't ask to break free because I'm not setting you free yet."

"Put my shirt on." Kurt asked.

"I can't." Dave whispered.

"I'm cold."

Dave pulled him closer to him. "I can make you warm." Then he undid Kurt's jeans.

"Don't touch me." Kurt snapped.

"Hush. Shhh." Dave whispered in his ear then nibbled on his neck.

"Just... don't."

"It'll feel good. I can make you feel really good, Kurt."

"No, stop."

"Are you afraid?"

Kurt nodded.

Dave sighed. "Don't be. I promise I won't hit you anymore."

Kurt closed his eyes and bit his lip as Dave stroked him quickly.

"Feel good?"

Kurt shook his head. "N-no."

"Liar. Don't lie, tell me the truth."

Kurt sighed. "Yes."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Do-don't stop."

A smile came across Dave's face. "Tell you what, since I pleasured you two times today then I want you to pleasure me. I will get one of your hands free but you have to touch me. Yes or no?"

Kurt nodded. "Okay but only if you let one of my hands free."

"Alright, now hurry up I'm getting impatient!" Dave whisper-yelled.

"G-God... I haven't been touched in... ahhh... so-so long." Kurt said between moans.

"Do you like when I touch you?" Dave asked in his ear.

"I shouldn't b-but I do." Kurt moaned.

"And why shouldn't you? Because this is your wife's job to do?"

"N-no."

"Then why? Tell me, who makes you feel better, me or your wife?"

Kurt didn't answer he was to busy moaning.

"Tell me, who makes your dick feel better?"

"Dave!" Kurt screamed as he shot his back up and squirted all over Dave's hand.

"My turn." Dave whispered and pulled out a key from his pocket. He set one of Kurt's hands free.

"Now touch me since I let your hand free." Dave ordered.

Kurt slowly moved his hand over to Dave and undid his jeans. He hesitatingly began to play with Dave.

"Mmmm... Yes..." Dave moaned.

"Am... I doing good?" Kurt asked. He had never touched a boy before so he wanted to know how he was doing.

"So... fucking good." Dave moaned.

Kurt sighed but picked up his pace. Making Dave moan even more wilder. When Dave came he exploded all over Kurt's hand.

"Try it." Dave grinned.

Kurt turned his head. "No, that's gross."

"Fine then." Dave said as he put the chain back on Kurt's hand.

"Well, thanks for the fun. Goodnight, I love you. I'll see you in the morning." Dave said then kissed Kurt's cheek.

Chapter Three

Kurt opened his blue eyes and looked around the dark room. He sat up just realizing he was still in the basement, chained up. He looked around, hoping to find something that would help him escape but it was too dark to make out anything in the room.

He sighed, he just wanted to be held right now because he felt hot tears filling in his eyes. It wasn't because he was chained up, it was because his wife had cheated on him. She had slept with other men, maybe that's the reason why she didn't want to have sex with him.

While Kurt was in the basement, Dave was upstairs in his bed thinking. He didn't like Kurt being chained up, he wanted to set him free but he would try to run away. Then he heard sobbing. He quickly ran down to the basement to find Kurt a mess. His hair was sweaty and messed up, his eyes were red and tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Dave asked as he unlocked the chains from Kurt's hands. Kurt should've took this time to do something, but instead he wrapped his arms around Dave and hugged him tightly.

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt and let him cry on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Come on, let's go shower." Dave said then he unlocked Kurt's feet. Dave wiped away Kurt's tears and carried him upstairs into the bathroom.

"W-why are you doing this?" Kurt asked with shaky breath.

"Doing what?"

"You lock me in your basement but your still being all sweet to me."

Dave smiled. "Well, I told you I was in love with you, so why should I torture you?"

Kurt shrugged.

"Now don't hurt me or try to run, okay?"

Kurt sighed. "I guess I won't." He watched as Dave took his shirt off.

"You have tattoos?"

Dave grinned. "A few."

"They're nice..."

"Yeah well, come on take your clothes off." Dave said as he took off the rest of his clothes. Kurt watched, then carefully took his clothes off.

Dave got in the shower then Kurt got in front of him. Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist and kissed his neck.

"S-stop. I wanna shower." Kurt said with a moan.

"Alright." Dave said as he helped Kurt get his hair wet then he washed it for him.

Kurt washed Dave's hair, but they both soaped their own bodies. Kurt was about to get out when Dave pulled him back inside.

"What are you doing?" Kurt asked with heavy breath. Dave made soft kisses on Kurt's neck and collar bone.

"I just... want you so bad, Kurt." Dave said in a whisper. He slowly pushed himself into Kurt.

"O-oh." Kurt groaned. But something was wrong, it didn't hurt like he thought it would.

"Does it hurt?" Dave asked with a grin.

"Wh-what'd you do to me?"

"When you were knocked out, I kinda did this to you so it wouldn't hurt when we did it while you was awake."

"Your sick." Kurt groaned.

"But you like it." Dave said on his neck then kissed it again.

"I feel so close a-already." Dave moaned and thrusted faster.

"T-touch me." Kurt said. Dave grinned and did what Kurt said. He stroked him.

Kurt jumped a little when Dave hit his prostate.

"Mmm yeah, does that spot feel good?" Dave said with a chuckle.

"Hit it again." Kurt demanded.

Both of them came at the same time, moaning and screaming. They got out of the shower and dried off and got dressed. Dave took Kurt back to the basement and tied him back up in chains.

"That was fun." Dave said with a smile. He started brushing Kurt's damp hair.

Kurt nodded. "Y-yeah. I guess so."

"Well, I better go to bed and try to sleep. Goodnight beautiful." He then kissed Kurt's lips deeply and went back up the stairs to his room.

Chapter Four

Dave slowly made his way down the basement stairs to see Kurt. He found him laying on the mattress asleep, a small smile was on his face. Dave chuckled and watched Kurt smile and sleep.

After a while Kurt began to wake up. He slowly opened his bright blue eyes and looked at Dave.

"Hi." Kurt said in his hoarse morning voice.

Dave grinned. "Morning. You have a sexy morning voice." Then he pulled Kurt in for a hug.

Kurt groaned in pain.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked.

"I'm just sore and, my ankles are hurting from these chains." Kurt sighed. Then Dave unlocked the chains from his ankles.

"Thanks." Kurt mumbled then cleared his throat.

"Well I brought you some pancakes!" Dave said with a chuckle. He unlocked Kurt's hands and gave him the food. Kurt unsurely began to eat.

"I didn't poison them." Dave added.

Kurt chuckled with a mouthful of food.

"After you finish I have something else for you." Dave winked.

"Not today, I'm kinda sore."

"No not that. It's a surprise! And if you be a good boy I might let you go free today. I mean not leave me, but you know, untie you from these chains."

Kurt smiled. "Good because I'm getting tired of them."

When Kurt finished Dave took his hands lacing their fingers together and took him upstairs. There on the couch sat Kurt's guitar. His Fender.

Kurt quickly ran over and picked it up, examining it. "How'd you get this?"

"I'm sneaky." Dave said with a wink. Kurt strummed a few strings and fixed it in the right tune.

"Play a song." Dave said. Kurt sat down and started to play Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam.

"Your voice is beautiful." Dave said smiling.

Kurt felt his cheeks light up. "Thanks."

Then he began to play something Dave had never heard before.

"I wrote this song. It's called Paper Cuts." Kurt said kinda reading Dave's mind.

"You even write songs?" Dave asked with eyebrows raised.

Kurt nodded. "Yeah," he cleared his throat. "Well, what now?"

"I want you to do something." Dave winked.

"What?"

"Go to my room, take you clothes off, and lay on the bed." Dave instructed.

"W-why?"

"Just trust me." Dave smiled. Kurt disappeared into Dave's bedroom and did as Dave said. He striped and laid on the bed. He wasn't really in the mood for sex.

Dave finally walked into the room and looked at Kurt while biting his bottom lip.

"Good boy. Now, I'm going to ride you."

"Your going to ride me?" Kurt asked sounding surprised.

Dave nodded. "Yes!"

He took his clothes off and settled down on Kurt's member. He grinned as he felt Kurt get harder and harder until he was solid like a rock.

"M-move." Kurt said sounding desperate.

"Hmmm... How should I move? Side to side or up and down?"

"Up and d-down." Kurt said. Dave snickered and began to move up and down.

"O-oh my God, Dave." Kurt moaned.

"Feel good?" Dave whispered.

"Uh-huh."

"Good, I want to make you feel good." Dave said as he picked up his pace.

"Sing a sexy song." Dave whispered.

"I-I can't."

"Yes you can. Sing it." Dave encouraged.

Kurt began to sing a song he wrote called Rape Me. He kept messing up the words due to moaning. He reached his hand over and played with Dave.

"I like that song." Dave chuckled. "Sing the last part again where you scream rape me."

He did then Kurt came. He drained into Dave, feeling as if he had emptied out everything in him. Then Dave burst into Kurt's hand.

"Taste it and tell me what it taste like." Dave winked. Kurt looked at the mess on his hand then slowly licked it up.

"It taste like... pineapple?"

Dave nodded. "Good."

"Why'd you do to yourself?"

"Nothing I just heard if you eat pineapple then your semen will taste like it."

Kurt burst into laughter. "That's funny."

Dave playfully rolled his eyes then dressed and dressed Kurt. He took him back to the basement but instead of using chains he tied him with rope and he didn't tie his feet.

"Why aren't you using the chains?" Kurt asked. Dave shrugged.

"So you can walk around." He answered.

Kurt smiled. "Thanks."

Dave grinned. "For what?"

"Letting me go untied for today."

Dave nodded and nuzzled his neck. "Don't get used to it. I'll be back in a few." Then he kissed Kurt's nose and cheek and left the basement.

_______________

So how is this story so far?

Chapter Five

Kurt woke up again for the third time. It was so cold, and he was beginning to get lonely. He got up from the mattress and wondered to Dave's room. He looked at Dave who was asleep.

He slowly got into the bed beside of Dave and rested his head on Dave's chest. Dave shifted a little and woke up.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Dave asked.

"No I just got cold and lonely. I can go back to the basement if you-"

"No it's fine. Stay." Then Dave untied Kurt's hands. Kurt smiled and wrapped his arm around Dave's side and put his leg over Dave's. Dave chuckled and wrapped his arm around Kurt. He kissed his lips passionately then both of them fell asleep.

~Morning~

Dave opened his brown eyes and saw Kurt laying beside him. He thought it was all a dream but it happened. Kurt came into his bed and slept with him last night.

Dave smiled and nuzzled Kurt's dirty blonde hair. This caused Kurt to wake up but he didn't mind.

"Good morning." Kurt whispered.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Ugh, I need a shower." Kurt said as he got out of bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Well let's take one together." Dave said as he grabbed Kurt's hand. "Bath or shower?"

Kurt thought for minute. "Bath."

Dave grinned and started running the water. He undressed himself and then undressed Kurt. Both of them got in, then Dave poured bubbles into the water.

Kurt giggled. "Bubbles?"

Dave nodded. "Yes, bubbles." Then he blew some on Kurt. Kurt splashed bubbles up on Dave, getting it in his hair.

"At-oh." Kurt giggled. Dave chuckled and put bubbles in Kurt's hair.

They continued to play with bubbles for a while then got out and dried off. They both put on fresh clothes and went back into Dave's bedroom.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Dave asked

Kurt grinned. "Sure."

Dave put it on a random movie and laid in bed. Kurt laid beside him and both started cuddling. Dave kissed Kurt's lips deeply. Kurt tangled his fingers in Dave's hair and deepened the kiss. After a while Dave pulled away.

"This is just perfect." Kurt whispered.

"I know. I love moments like this. Just me and you."

"Yeah, well, I love you." Kurt said without thinking. Dave smiled.

Chapter Six

"Y-you love me, or are you just saying that so I'll let you go?" Dave asked sounding suspicious.

"I-I don't know. That just kinda slipped out." Kurt admitted.

"So, you don't love me?"

"I uh-"

Dave looked away from him. "I should've known. I'm so fucking stupid. I fucking kept you in my basement and thought you'd fall in love with me. I mean, what kind of retard does that?"

"Dave-"

"No!" Then Dave grabbed his arm violently and dragged him to the basement. He threw him down the hard, concrete stairs and watched as Kurt fell down them. He quickly picked him up and threw him on the mattress and tied him back up with the chains. He then practically ripped Kurt's jeans off and rammed himself in.

"Stop!" Kurt screamed with tears running down his face.

"Why should I?" Dave said with heavy breath.

"Be-because you promised you wouldn't h-hurt me anymore." Kurt said sobbing. Dave opened his mouth to say something but shut it. He pulled himself out of Kurt and put his jeans back on and ran back up the stairs.

Kurt laid against the mattress. Tears were running down his face. He felt blood make it's way down his nose to his mouth. He felt so sore and used. But he did just get thrown down stairs.

He tried to break from the chains but it was impossible. He just laid there and cried. Cried and bleed, hoping someone would find him. Anyone would find him, and save him.

___________

Sorry for the short chapter... What do you think will happen to Kurt and Dave?

Chapter Seven

Kurt laid there the whole night without sleeping because now, he was afraid. Afraid of Dave and afraid for his life. He kept saying things in his head like, "What's going to happen? Am I going to die? Will Dave kill me?" But his thoughts were interrupted when Dave came into the basement.

"Hey." Dave whispered. Kurt turned his body around to where he was facing the wall.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just... Got angry."

"Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me." Kurt said through gritting teeth.

"I still love you." Dave whispered.

Kurt began to have a fit. He started punching the wall and screaming.

"Kurt, calm down!" Dave shouted.

"You threw me down fucking stairs!" Kurt screamed.

"Kurt, stop."

"Just fucking kill me. I don't want to live anymore anyway. I have nothing to live for. I'm nothing anyway."

"Stop saying that it's not fucking true!" Dave snapped.

Kurt started banging his head against the wall as hard as he could hoping to knock himself out.

"Stop it!"

"You fucking lied to me! You said you wouldn't hurt me anymore, you promised!" Kurt said with tears running down his face. He finally looked at Dave and Dave felt disgusted. Someone so beautiful was so messed up. Kurt's lip was cut, his cheek was bruised, and his nose had dry blood on it.

"What did I do?" Dave said aloud.

Kurt turned his head away and faced the wall again.

"Come on let's get cleaned up." Dave whispered.

Kurt shook his head. "No, leave me here. Don't ever come back down here. I don't wanna see you again. I want to sit here and die. Hopefully it'll be pretty soon and then you can bury me in your backyard or whatever you do."

"Kurt, I'm sorry." Dave said with tears.

"I don't give a fucking shit, get the hell out of my life. It was fine before you came in it! What the hell were you thinking, kidnapping me? You dumb fuck!"

"Stop saying that. You don't mean it." Dave said with a croaky voice.

"Yes I do fucking mean it! Get out and leave me here I want to fucking die!"

"Stop it!" Dave yelled with tears running down his face.

"I accidentally told you I loved you, I wasn't ready to say it yet, you don't even let me explain and you throw me down stairs! Look at what you did to my face, Dave. Look how fucking ugly and disgusting I look!"

Dave sat there on the floor and cried. He didn't mean to hurt Kurt so bad. But now, what is he going to do to make it up to Kurt?

Dave crawled over to Kurt and stroked his cheek with his thumb.

"No, don't touch me!"

"Stop it and shut the fuck up!"

"What-what are you doing?" Kurt asked as Dave kissed his neck.

"I'm going to make you feel better."

"No your not! Don't touch me."

Dave slowly ripped Kurt shirt off and took his jeans off. Of course, Kurt was screaming at him, but he didn't listen.

"I'm. Still. Fucking. Pissed." Kurt said between kisses.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you. But your still so beautiful." Dave whispered on his neck, sending chills down Kurt's spine.

Dave ran his hand down Kurt's naked body and to his hardened area. He grabbed it and began to massage it.

"Mmm, D-Dave."

"Do you forgive me?" Dave asked.

Kurt nodded. "Yeah I guess."

Dave smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good."

Dave settled himself on Kurt and began to move up and down. Kurt watched as he bounced on him. Surprisingly it didn't take Kurt long to erupt this time and then after him it was Dave.

"I will let you free to come shower if you don't hurt or attack me. Deal?"

Kurt nodded. "Deal."

Dave unlocked the chains and carried Kurt to the bathroom. They both got in and began to shower. Dave cleaned up the blood on Kurt's nose and out of his hair.

Dave washed Kurt's hair for him and soaped his body. Kurt did the same for Dave and then they got out and dried off, followed by putting on fresh clothes.

"Are you still mad?" Dave asked as he pouted. Kurt pecked his lips and shook his head.

"No, but if you ever do me like that again, I will cut your balls off and hang them on my wall."

Dave chuckled and kissed Kurt deeply. "I understand. I love you sexy."

Kurt giggled and blushed. "I... I love you too."

Dave grinned. "Good."

He took Kurt back to the basement and tied him up. He laid on the mattress beside Kurt and wrapped his arm around him.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Dave. Sweet dreams."

Chapter Eight

Kurt opened his eyes and looked around the room. He wasn't in the basement, he was in Dave's room. And he wasn't tied up.

"Dave!" Kurt whisper-yelled as he shook him.

Dave opened his eyes and yawned. "Yeah?"

"W-what happened?"

"What do you mean?" Dave asked as he wrapped his arm around Kurt.

"We fell asleep in the basement, but we're in your room."

"Oh, yeah, it got cold down there, so I unlocked you from the chains and brought you to my room with me." Dave said with a yawn.

"Oh. Okay."

Kurt sat up and rubbed the sleep away from his blue eyes. Dave watched as he got up and wondered out of the room, but he didn't bother going after him, because now, he was beginning to trust Kurt and Kurt's feelings toward Dave was getting stronger.

After a few moments Kurt came back into the room and ran his fingers through his hair. He picked up his jeans and put them on, followed by putting on his shirt.

"Hey... Uh... I need to talk to you." Dave said with a sigh.

Kurt straddled him. "Okay, what is it?"

"Well, my parents are coming over today and I kinda need you to play boyfriend."

Kurt chuckled and ran his fingers through Dave's hair. "What's in it for me?"

"I'll take you to the park."

"Oh really? What's happening at the park?"

"My family is having this shit where everyone comes together, you know what I mean?"

"A family reunion?"

Dave nodded. "Yeah that's what it is! But I'll let you come with me, if you play my boyfriend."

"I thought I was your boyfriend. Are you seeing other people?" Kurt asked with sarcasm.

"I thought you didn't like me."

"I told you I love you yesterday. Didn't I?"

Dave smiled. "Yeah. Does this mean your gonna be my boyfriend?"

Kurt grinned. "Yes."

"Well, let's go take a shower. They'll be here soon." Dave said as he wrapped his arms around Kurt and hugged him.

"Hello, hello, hello, how low?" Kurt sang.

Dave grinned. "What's that song?"

Kurt chuckled. "My song."

Dave playfully rolled his eyes and carried Kurt into the bathroom. He undressed himself and then Kurt.

"You know, I just got dressed." Kurt said.

Dave chuckled. "Well now your undressing."

"What am I going to tell your parents about my face?"

"Your face is beautiful."

"There's a cut on my lip and my cheek is bruised. Because of your dumb ass."

Dave sighed. "I'm sorry. I'll make up something and tell them. And don't tell them I locked you in my basement."

Kurt snickered. "No promises."

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt's sides and nibbled his neck.

"No, no shower sex today."

Dave groaned. "Why?"

"Your parents are coming!"

After their shower they went downstairs and waited for Dave's parents to come.

"I don't know if I wanna go to the park with all your family there." Kurt said.

Dave grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together. "Don't worry, it's alright. Just stay with me, I don't talk to anyone anyway."

Kurt nodded. "Alright."

Dave kissed Kurt's neck and grinned against it.

"Stop, I don't want a hickey with your parents coming." Kurt whispered.

Dave laughed. "There's already three hickeys on your neck."

"Oh shit! I'm defiantly cutting your balls off and I'm going to feed them to your family."

Dave chuckled. "Your freaky."

Kurt laughed and kissed his lips. "Yes I am."

"Are you addicted to my balls or something?" Dave asked with a laugh.

"Yes. There so irresistible." Kurt said as he rolled his eyes.

There was a knock at the door then Dave's parents walked in, followed by his sister.

"And who's this?" Dave's mother asked with a grin.

"This is my boyfriend. Kurt Cobain." Dave answered with a smile.

His mother smiled. "Well he's adorable. What happened to your face sweetheart?"

"I uhhh-"

"He accidentally fell down the stairs." Dave interrupted.

"Oh." His mother said as she sat down.

"Dave has a boyfriend?" His sister said with shock.

"Yes." Dave answered.

"Your a faggot? Hmmmm, I should've known."

"Shut the hell up!" Dave yelled. Kurt squeezed his hand a little.

"Anyway, let's go." His father interrupted them.

"Where are we going?" Kurt whispered in Dave's ear.

"To the family reunion." He whispered back.

"Oh shit..." Kurt sighed.

Chapter Nine

Kurt got out of the car and looked at the park. He already felt nervous.

"What's wrong?" Dave whispered in his ear and wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist.

"There's a lot of people here." Kurt sighed.

Dave chuckled and kissed his neck. "Don't worry. Stay with me."

Kurt took in a deep breath and let it out. "Let's go get this over with."

Dave grabbed Kurt's hand and held it. He had to practically drag Kurt.

"Let's go to the swings." Dave whispered.

Kurt shook his head. "There's a lot of people over there."

Dave looked around. "There's people everywhere."

Kurt held onto his arm and followed beside him. Dave sat on a swing and pulled Kurt on his lap.

"It's gonna be alright. Calm down." Dave laughed.

"Hello, Davey!" Some boy called to him. Behind him were two more guys.

"Hi." He rolled his eyes.

"Aw, is this your little boyfriend?" The boy asked and touched Kurt's bruised cheek. Kurt flinched away, the other two boys laughed.

"Leave him alone." Dave said, raising his voice.

The boy grinned evilly. "How about you let me have a turn with him?"

"I'm gonna kick the shit out of you if you don't leave now and shut the hell up!" Dave yelled.

"Imagine the things I'd do to him." The boy teased. Kurt held onto Dave tighter.

"Let me up." Dave said through gritting teeth.

"No, please don't." Kurt begged.

"You just wait." Dave said evilly.

The boys laughed and walked away.

"I hate them." Dave sighed.

Kurt kissed his lips. "I love you, Dave."

"I love you too, but I just don't want people talking to you like that." Dave said then kissed Kurt's lips.

"Don't worry about it." Kurt whispered. "I have to go take a piss." Kurt laughed.

"Want me to come with you?"

Kurt shook his head. "I'll be back in a minute."

Then Kurt went into a bathroom and pee'd. When he was about to go back out he meet the three boys again.

"Look who it is... And Dave isn't here with you." The boy laughed.

"S-stay away from me." Kurt said as he was pressed against the wall.

"Wanna do something fun? I can do it better than Dave."

"Stop it." Kurt shouted.

The boys hand went to Kurt's jeans and started to mess with his zipper. Kurt punched him in the face and tried to run out but the other two boys wouldn't let him out.

"Help!" Kurt screamed. He felt a tight grip on his head and realized it was the boy he had just punched.

"Listen here, your gonna do exactly as I say. Understand?"

"Hell no!" Kurt yelled.

Dave came pushed in and grabbed Kurt from him. "Stay away from him."

Then it started a fight. Kurt was terrified at this point. He hated fights.

Kurt eventually grabbed Dave's arm and pulled him outside.

"Are you alright?" Kurt asked.

Dave nodded. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you or touch you?"

Kurt shook his head. "No, I'm fine."

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt's sides and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here."

"Hey, as long as I'm with you, everything is alright." Kurt whispered in his ear.

Dave smiled. "I love you."

Kurt kissed his lips. "I love you too."

Then the rest of the day he met Dave's family and everyone pretty much liked him. Him and Dave watched fireworks and went back home. Instead of going to the basement, Dave let Kurt sleep in his room.

"You know we have to pack right?"

Kurt groaned. "Pack for what?"

"We have to go on a trip with my parents."

"A trip where?"

"To a beach. We're staying there for like a week."

Kurt sighed. "Can't we just stay here?"

"Nope, now come on."

Kurt groaned but started helping Dave pack. A week with Dave's parents isn't going to be a good idea...

Chapter Ten

"Wake up!" Dave yelled to Kurt. Kurt slowly opened his eyes and groaned.

"What time is it?" Kurt said in his morning voice.

"5:30."

"Why are we getting up so early?"

"The trip."

"I'm just gonna stay here." Kurt said as he hugged his pillow and shut his eyes.

Dave left the room and came back with a water gun. He sprayed it on Kurt, making him jump up and gasp.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kurt yelled.

"You wouldn't get up."

"That was cold." Kurt whined.

"Aw I'm sorry." Dave pouted and kissed Kurt's lips.

"No no no. No kisses for you."

Dave pushed Kurt on the bed and hovered overtop him, kissing his neck.

"N-no, Dave."

"We have to. Unless you wanna wait till we get to the beach and do this with my parents in the room."

"Ugh fine."

Dave slid Kurt's shirt off and kissed his lips. Kurt slid his tongue slowly across Dave bottom lip. Dave allowed him inside to explore. Kurt breath was getting heavier as Dave massaged his tongue.

Kurt let out a deep moan as Dave began to suck on his tongue.

"We have to hurry." Dave said breathless. Kurt nodded.

Dave pulled out lube from his nightstand and put it on himself. He slowly made his way deep inside Kurt.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck." Kurt moaned.

"Do you like this?" Dave asked as he moved up and down and side to side.

"Oh yes." Kurt moaned and closed his eyes. Dave pressed his lips against Kurt's, kissing him passionately. Kurt tried to hold it back, but he moaned in Dave's mouth. This just turned Dave on more.

"Pl-please touch me." Kurt gasped as he felt Dave slowly erupt inside him. Dave took himself out and began to suck Kurt.

"Mmmm y-yes." Kurt moaned and bit his bottom lip. Dave began to pick up his pace, causing Kurt to shot his hips up and come inside Dave's mouth.

"That was amazing." Kurt said breathless.

Dave grinned. "You taste salty."

Kurt chuckled and kissed Dave's lips. "I'm wide awake now."

Dave laughed. "Well, let's go."

Both of them got dressed and got their bags. Dave told Kurt they'd be riding with their parents. It didn't take long before they came to pick them up. Kurt and Dave got in the backseat with Dave's sister, Lisa.

"Nice sex hair." She giggled.

Dave blushed and fixed his hair with his fingers. Kurt chuckled and kissed his lips.

"Okay I have rules. Since I have to sit back here with you guys. No kissing, NO touching each other, and no talking dirty to each other. You can hold hands and stuff like that but NOTHING sexual."

Dave raised his eyebrows. "I'll do whatever I want." Then he pressed his lips against Kurt's and kissed him deeply, he slid his tongue in Kurt's mouth.

"Ew stop!" She gasped.

Dave laughed and pulled away. Kurt rested his head on Dave's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"I thought you were wide awake." Dave whispered.

"I'm sleepy again." He whispered. Dave grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together. Before long Kurt fell asleep.

Chapter Eleven

"How much longer until we get there?" Dave asked for the third time.

"This is a ten hour drive. We'll be there in about five more hours." His father answered.

Dave groaned. "God!"

Kurt was sitting in the seat with his legs crossed. He had a notebook in his lap, writing down lyrics and drawing pictures. Dave watched as Kurt drew a heart and wrote Dave's name in it.

"Let me see your hand." Kurt said to Dave.

Dave held his hand out. Kurt held it and began to write on it. When he finished Dave looked at it and smiled. It said: I've been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks. -Kurt.

Kurt grinned and nuzzled Dave's neck.

"I love you." Kurt said against his neck.

"I love you too." Dave said.
------

"Finally we're here!" Dave exclaimed.

Kurt raised his head up and noticed they were indeed there. Dave jumped out of the car and held Kurt's hand. They walked inside the apartment together. Luckily, Dave and Kurt got a room together, and Dave's parents and sister shared a room.

"I don't feel like unpacking." Kurt whined and flopped on the bed. He stretched and groaned.

Dave laid beside him and pecked his lips over and over, then kissed his face all over.

"I'm tired." Kurt sighed.

Dave nodded. "Me too."

"Kurt... Do you ever miss your wife?" Dave asked.

Kurt sighed. "No, I did at first but not anymore."

Dave smiled. "Do you love me?"

"Yes I do." Kurt answered.

"Really love me?"

Kurt nodded. "If I didn't love you then I probably wouldn't be right here right now, would I?"

Dave smirked. "No, I guess not."

"Do you love me?" Kurt asked.

"Yes. More than anything." Dave said as he wrapped his arm around Kurt and kissed his cheek.

Kurt smiled. "Good." Then he put his head on Dave's chest.

"I just want to lay here and listen to your heartbeat." Kurt's voice was a whisper.

Dave smiled and kissed his head. "Then do it."
____________

So, do you guys have any ideas about what should happen on this trip?

Chapter Twelve

This is the last chapter...

Kurt and Dave sat in the warm sand on the beach. There wasn't even a cloud in the sky and everything seemed perfect.

"Kurt..."

"Yeah?"

"... Remember when I first locked you in my basement?"

Kurt looked down. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

Kurt nodded. "It's over now though."

Dave kissed his cheek and held him close. "I uh... I'm pretty stupid aren't I?"

Kurt chuckled. "Maybe a little."

Dave kissed his neck and smiled against it. "But I have you though and that's all I've ever wanted."

Kurt sighed happily. "Yeah."

"I really love you. And one day, we'll get married." Dave said with a smile.

Kurt grinned. "How about that one day is today?"

Dave raised his eyebrows. "Today?"

Kurt chuckled and pulled out two rings from him pocket. He put one of Dave's finger and one on his finger.

"Let's just kiss right now and make it official." Kurt whispered.

Dave grabbed both of Kurt's hands and held them tightly. He leaned in and kissed him deeply. Kurt smiled on Dave's lips but didn't break the kiss yet. He kissed him for at least twenty more seconds then broke away.

"Now we're married and your Dave Cobain." Kurt said with a smile.

"And we are going to be together forever." Dave whispered in his ear.

Kurt nodded. "And always."

___________

Sorry this chapter was soooo short. But this is the end of it, I hope you liked it.



^ back to top ^