A+    A-

Chapter 1~ Goodnight!

Chapter 1

*Kurt's POV*

I was sitting around watching TV when my wife, Courtney jumped on me and sat on my lap.

"Hey sexy" she grinned

"What do you want?" I sighed

"You" she kissed my lips but I pushed her away.

"No." I looked back at the TV trying to ignore her. Hoping she'd get off me.

"What's wrong with you Kurt? We haven't had sex in a month." Courtney frowned

"Yeah I haven't had sex in a month but you have. I know your cheating Courtney, I saw you." I sighed

Her eyes opened full of surprise, "I have not."

I shook my head, "Yes you have. I saw you Courtney and now your going to lie to me. Really? Your that low down. Please get off me your killing me it feels like my inside are going to pop out."

She got off my lap and stared at me, "I know you've been cheating on me with Dave"

I sighed, "Don't start that shit Courtney. Dave is my best friend and you must be pretty jealous of him because your always talking bad about him and I'm sick of it."

Courtney sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "Can't we just stop fighting?"

"Well maybe if you treated me right and loved me we wouldn't be fighting." I said as I picked up my kitten and held it in my lap.

"I didn't cheat Kurt"

"Whatever" I mumbled

"I didn't!" she yelled

"I saw you fucking him in the backseat Courtney! Don't lie to me when I know the truth myself! Your just being a whore"

She sighed, "Don't even come to bed. I don't want to see you tonight."

"Whatever better than laying next to you. By the way Dave is coming over tomorrow so you should leave while he's here. I don't want to fight in front of him and we need to practice."

Courtney nodded, "Whatever. I know you in love with him and he loves you. The reason you want me to leave is so you can fuck him."

I sighed and sat my kitten down, "He's my best friend it's not happening like that. But I'd rather have sex with him than you" I grinned trying to make her madder.

She punched the wall and went upstairs. She came back with a pillow and blanket.

"Have fun sleeping on the couch!" she grinned

I smiled, "I will. I like sleeping by myself."

She went back upstairs and that's all I heard from her that night.

Lately she had been being so mean but sometimes she's sweet so I don't know rather to leave her or not. Sometimes I love her but most of the time I don't. I just don't know what to do.

Chapter 2~ High

Chapter 2

*Kurt's POV*

"Courtney just please leave. Dave is coming and I don't wanna fight while he's here."

Courtney sighed. "Fine give me some money an I'll leave."

I shook my head. "I gave you $50 the other day!"

Courtney grinned, "That's gone by now."

I wanted to punch her so bad. Just push her or something. But I couldn't hit a girl.

"Fine here." I said as I pulled out $20 and handed it to her

"Thank you. So when's your boyfriend coming?"

I sighed. "He'll be here soon so leave and don't come back for about two hours."

She grinned, "It takes him that long to-"

"Shut up Courtney!" I groaned

"Well I'm leaving. I'll be back later."

"Whatever." I said to her.

She waved and walked out the door. I smiled and lit up a cigarette. I sat there and waiting for Dave and Krist to come.

-----

"Hey Dave" I smiled

"Hey. Krist isn't coming. He's sick" Dave smirked

I frowned, "Oh okay."

Dave smiled, "We can still practice though if you want to"

I nodded. "Yeah we really need to practice"

Dave nodded in agreement.

We went into the garage. Dave sat at his drums and I stood up at my mic.

"What song first?" I looked back at Dave

He shrugged,"What about Sliver?"

I nodded and started playing my guitar.

"Mom and dad went to a show..." I started out.

After I finished the song I just started randomly picking at strings.

"How are you and Courtney?" Dave said out of the blue

"Okay I guess" I shrugged

"No your not." Dave smirked

I chuckled,"How do you know?"

He smiled. "Because the way Courtney is. I know she doesn't treat you the way you want her to."

I nodded. "Yeah. We've been fighting lately"

Dave sighed. "You deserve way better than her Kurt"

I smiled. "Thanks" I chuckled

Dave walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"If you want to leave her Kurt, you can come stay with me." Dave smiled

"Thanks Dave"

Courtney walked in.

"Haha! I knew you two were gay!"

I sighed and let go of Dave. "Go away Courtney!"

I could tell she was high. That's what she always did with my money. She would get high.

She grinned, "It's so nice to see you Dave"

Dave sighed and shook his head. Courtney started laughing.

"I think I should be going." Dave looked into my eyes

"I don't want you to leave Dave."

He nodded, "I'll see you later Kurt and remember what I told you."

I nodded. "You'll probably be seeing me soon."

Dave kissed my cheek then walked out.

"Aw he kissed your cheek and you blushed! You little gay bitch" Courtney snickered

"Courtney just get out. I hate you so much. I don't see you like I used to. I used to love you but now I don't. Your just a dopey whore!"

"You get out Kurt!" she yelled.

I nodded. "I will. You can stay here then I just don't want to see you anymore."

She crossed her arms and smirked

I went back inside and started packing a few clothes. I knew I couldn't stay with Dave long so I'd just stay a few days then maybe come back to Courtney and maybe we can work things out.

I got into the car and started driving to Dave's.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Please vote.

I'll update more soon!

Chapter 3~ Stay

Chapter 3

*Dave's POV*

I walked inside and turned the TV on. I missed Kurt so much already. I wish he wouldn't have married Courtney. I know she doesn't love him. She'll never love him as much as I do. I've loved him for so long and he has no idea. I wish he knew but he doesn't and I couldn't tell him, I'm just not brave enough to.

The pain I've been going through is terrible. Half because I love him and he probably doesn't love me and the other half is because the way Courtney treats him. When I see her my heart breaks because I just think that's Kurt's wife. That's who he loves. He doesn't love me. No one knows that I love Kurt, only one person and that's God, because I pray to him every night that Kurt has feelings for me too. Even if he doesn't he'll always be my best friend. He'll always tell me everything and I'll always tell him everything.

I can't help but be in love with him. He's just amazing. The way he looks is cute, adorable, hot, beautiful and sexy. His blue eyes, is gorgeous. His face features is beautiful. His body is sexy. And his personality is amazing. He's so easygoing but quiet most of the time. It's just painful to know he probably will never be mine. I know he's bisexual so maybe there's a chance. But I doubt he'd fall for someone like me.

I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it, I put my hand on the doorknob 'God please let it be Kurt!' I said over two or three times in my head.

I slowly opened it and there he stood. So beautiful, with jeans and a T-shirt with a button up over it. His hair slightly blowing from the wind. I couldn't help myself, I stared at him for a long time. I just stood there looking at him biting my bottom lip.

Finally after a while I stopped and smiled. "Come in here!"

He chuckled and walked inside, I quickly shut the door and looked back at him. "I'm glad you came Kurt"

He smiled, "Are you sure it's okay for me to stay with you?"

I nodded. "Yes. You could stay with me forever" I smiled

He smiled back at me. "I'll only stay for a few days then maybe me and Courtney will be okay."

I nodded. Even though I felt my heart break a little I smiled at him. Gosh why did he have to look so good and be so sweet? I love him so much.

I looked into his blue eyes. He stood there looking at me with a puzzled look.

"Is something wrong with me?" Kurt grinned

I shook my head. "No why?"

He shrugged. "You just keep looking at me and staring. I don't know."

I looked away I knew I was blushing. "Sorry."

He chuckled.

"So umm what now?" I looked back up at him. I was just hoping he'd come over and kiss me with his beautiful lips but I knew he wouldn't.

"I don't know." He shrugged

I smiled. He smiled back and sat his stuff in the floor.

"Can I take a shower?" Kurt asked

I nodded. "Of course you can you don't even have to ask me"

Kurt smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He brought me closer to him and hugged me tightly.

"I don't know what I'd do without you Dave."

I smiled, enjoying this moment hoping this time that thing wouldn't walk in.

"Kurt I lo-" I quickly stopped myself and looked away.

"What?" Kurt looked into my eyes.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Now go shower and hurry back." I kissed the top of his head.

He smiled. He let go of me and went upstairs. I can't believe I almost told him I love him. I'm so stupid!

Chapter 4~ How Can I Sleep While Your Next To Me?

Chapter 4

*Dave's POV*

Kurt looked up at me. "So I'll sleep on the couch."

I shook my head. "You can lay with me."

He chuckled. "Are you sure?"

I nodded,"Yep"

"Your not gonna try anything funny are you?" He smiled and smirked

I blushed, "No!"

He kissed my cheek, "Why not? Is something wrong with me?" he chuckled

I felt my face go blood red. I closed my eyes smiling.

"I'm just kidding. Now come on I'm tired" Kurt yawned

I smiled and walked upstairs. Kurt followed behind me. We walked into my room and laid in the bed. Kurt slipped his shirt off and put it in the floor next to him. I couldn't stop staring at him. His small body was so hot. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the ceiling.

I felt my breath get heavier. I'm too close to him, I had to get away or I'll get hard. But it's too late for that, I'm way to hard for him not to notice. If he looks down he's gonna see it. I just had to cover it up. I quickly picked the cover up and put it over me. I laid on my side, facing Kurt hopefully he didn't notice.

"Dave?" Kurt smirked

"Huh?" I cleared my throat

"You okay?"

I blushed. "Yeah. W-Why?"

"Just asking." He shrugged and laid on his side facing me.

I looked into his eyes trying to avoid staring at his body but my eyes always led me to it. I don't know why but he looked so sexy shirtless to me. It just made me so hard.

Kurt looked sad all the sudden.

"What's wrong?" I put my hand on top of his and looked into his eyes

"It's just that I don't love Courtney anymore. I love someone else and I don't want her anymore."

I smiled and nodded. "It's okay Kurt"

I didn't ask who he loved because I knew it wasn't me. I knew it would only break my heart more.

"Dave... Do you think I'm ugly?" Kurt said in a serious voice

I shook my head. "No. Not at all. Your the most sexiest guy I've ever seen!" I blushed and looked away from him.

He chuckled. "I know you keep looking at my body Dave."

I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry."

"I know your hard. I see it."

I felt so embarrassed but only nodded. I knew my face was blood red.

He got on top of me and kissed my neck. His hot breath whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to scream your name Dave?"

I opened my eyes to see if it was real. If he was really laying on top of me. And he was.

I grinned at him.

He whispered again in my ear, "Rape me."

"Kurt I-"

I was interrupted by moaning. I couldn't help it. Kurt started sucking on my neck which caused me to moan.

After a few seconds he stopped. "What if this ruins our friendship?"

I shrugged. "I've loved you for so long Kurt"

He smiled. "I love you too Dave."

I slowly opened my eyes. It was all a dream? I sighed. I knew it couldn't be true. I know Kurt will never love me like I love him.

Why did it have to be a dream? Why couldn't it be real.

I looked over at Kurt. He was laying beside me but he wasn't shirtless.

I put my arm around him, I put my head between his shoulder and neck. I smelt of him, he just smelt so good.

Kurt woke up and looked at me, "What's wrong?" he said sleepily

I started crying. I didn't say anything or move. I just cried on Kurt's shoulder. He didn't ask what was wrong but I didn't want him to because I couldn't tell him my love for him.

He started stroking my hair. "It's okay Dave. Just let it out."

I couldn't stop crying. I wanted Kurt to be mine so bad but that'll never happen.

He kissed my head. I wiped away my tears and stopped crying. Even if he doesn't love me we'll always be friends. But now friends isn't good enough for me. I need him.

"We'll talk about it in the morning. Okay?" Kurt looked into my eyes.

I nodded and tried to go back to sleep.

What could I say to Kurt in the morning? I couldn't tell him I love him. I'd have to make something up.

Chapter 5~ Tell Me The Truth

Chapter 5

*Kurt's POV*

I woke up and found Dave gone. I rose up and stretched. Hopefully he was downstairs.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs to Dave. He was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. His eyes were red. I knew he didn't sleep much and he was crying.

I sat beside him and held his hand.

"What happened last night Dave?"

He shrugged.

"Dave you can tell me."

"I've just been depressed lately" he shrugged

I sighed. "About what?"

He shook his head.

"Dave."

"I love someone but they don't love me back. I can't stop thinking of him and it breaks my heart because he will always only love me like a friend and nothing more than that."

I looked into his eyes. "Who?"

He shook his head, "I can't tell that"

I wrapped my arms around Dave and hugged him tightly. I wanted to kiss his lips but no. I couldn't. So instead I kissed his cheek, like I always do when I want to kiss his lips.

"Kurt?" Dave looked into my eyes

"Yeah?"

"Do you love Courtney?"

I shook my head. Doesn't he know I love him?

"No I don't. I don't love her anymore. I love someone else Dave."

Dave smiled. "Are you going to try to work things out with her again?"

I shook my head. "No. I can't. If I don't love her then there's no need to be with her."

He smiled again and looked deep into my eyes.

"Dave I want to-"

"Want to what?"

I cleared my throat, "I want to be with you"

He nodded. "You can stay with me all you want."

I guess he took that as a friend way. Does he love me and thinks I don't love him? What if I'm the guy he's talking about?

"No I mean I want to be with you. I love you." I said in a serious voice

Dave's eyes opened wide and stared into mine.

Chapter 6~ What About Our Friendship?

Chapter 6

*Kurt's POV*

Dave stared at me for what felt like forever before answering me.

"Kurt I-I love you too. I've loved you for such a long time." Dave's eyes started getting watery but he wiped them.

"But I don't want to ruin our friendship" I looked down

Dave nodded. "Okay."

I looked into his eyes. I saw hurt and confusion. I knew maybe we should be together. But I didn't want to ruin our friendship but wouldn't it get more ruined this way? I don't know.

"Dave I'm sorry. I just need time-"

"It's okay Kurt. By the way Courtney called this morning." his voice sounded hurt and angry.

"Dave don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad." He looked away

"Yes you are Dave. Why are you mad at me?"

He sighed.

"Dave. Tell me."

"Because I've been waiting on you for forever. I've been praying you'd love me and now I know you do but you just want to stay friends it kinda hurts. Because I'll never have you, I'll never be with you."

I closed my eyes and sighed. "We will be together Dave. Someday."

He sighed and stood up. "But that's not today. I'm sick of waiting Kurt."

He walked outside and walked off. I sat there in the corner and cried. I wanted to be with Dave but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I sat there about forty-five minutes and cried. I even talked to myself a little.

Maybe we couldn't be together. Maybe.

Chapter 7~ Go Back

Chapter 7

*Dave's POV*

I want to be with Kurt so bad. It's good to know he loves me, but it's killing me that he doesn't want to be together.

I was about to burst into tears so I quickly ran out. I ran out far away, I sat under a tree and cried. I got my pocket knife out and carved mine and Kurt's name in it.
I was gone for about an hour so I figured it was time to go back and talk to Kurt. Maybe he'd want to be with me.

I took in a deep breath and walked inside. I shut the door behind me and let out let out my breath. I looked up and saw Kurt sitting there with his bag beside him. It was all packed up.

"What are you doing?" I asked
"Dave I'm going back."
"Wha-What?" I stuttered
"I'm going to Courtney."
I felt my heart crush and tears run down my face. "I thought you said you didn't love her anymore. I thought you loved me"
He sighed. "I'm sorry."
"So this is it? We tell each other we love each other then you go back to someone who will never love you as much as I do." I sobbed
"Dave it's-"
"Just leave Kurt." I looked down.

Kurt wrapped his arms around me but I pushed him away. He sighed and walked out. There goes my love.

*Kurt's POV*

I walked out and got into my car. I can't make up my mind. Courtney or Dave? I do love Dave but he's my best friend. I know I hurt him but I didn't mean to. I don't love Courtney and I really don't care if I hurt her or not.

I sighed and started up the car. I sat there for a minute. Maybe if I drove around a little while and thought about this then I'd make up my mind.

I just don't know...

Chapter 8~ I Can't Live Without You

Chapter 7

*Dave's POV*

I laid there on the floor. I missed Kurt so much it hurt. Why did he go back? I thought he loved me.

I started mumbling the words to 'Come As You Are' I could just hear Kurt's voice singing. I could see him performing. So happy, nervous, and excited.

"When I swear that I don't have a gun. No I don't have a gun. No I don't have a gun." Krist sang and walked inside.

"Wow man what's up with you? You look like shit!"

I sobbed, "It hurts"

"What happened? What hurts?" Krist sat beside me on the floor.

"I love Kurt so much but he loves Courtney." I cried

"Aw Dave. He doesn't love Courtney. He loves you."

I shook my head. "No he don't."

Krist smirked, "I just saw him a few minutes ago. He was sitting on the bridge crying. He said he loves you but he don't want to ruin your guys friendship. He said he didn't love Courtney but he has to go back because he can't stay with you forever."

I looked up. "I have to go see him Krist"

Krist nodded. "Okay."

I ran out and started walking, looking for Kurt. He had to be close.

Finally I saw him. He was sitting on the bridge looking at the water

"Kurt" I wrapped my arms around him

"Dave I'm sorry. I can't live without you. I love you" he started crying but I wiped his tears away

I kissed his lips. "Just come back home. We'll be together forever."

Kurt nodded and kissed me deeply.





^ back to top ^