A+    A-

Part One

Kurt;
Dave snuggled me closely and kissed my nose. I slowly tried pushing his arms off of me. He quickly knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Kurt?" He said

"Nothing.... I'm just tired, I'll be upstairs"

"Okay, let me carry you up there"

"No, no it's okay" I mumbled. I started walking upstairs with Dave following behind me. He'll never let me go... I just know it. I plopped down on the bed and pulled the covers over me. Dave laid down next to me. He looked depressed

"Why don't you love me anymore?" He asked after a moment of silence

"Dave.. I still love you" I said

"I feel like you don't love me the much"

"Dave I still love you, I just think we need.... you know.... a break" I gulped

"A..... a ..... break?" his throat croaked. I could see the look of hurt coming across his face. "So.. your leaving me?" he asked

"Well.... I didn't really plan this out"

"Stay with me Kurt, love me" he said sounding really desperate

"Dave-" I said getting interrupted by him kissing my lips. He wouldn't stop. He put his hands down my sweat pants and massaged me. Then he started sucking my neck, which caused me to moan.

"I know you love me" he whispered his warm breath on my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. He's trying to make me fall in love with him again, I know his tricks.

"Stop-" I moaned as he rubbed his hands all over me.

"I'll make you feel better" he said back.

"Dave... I'm tired, and I'm going to bed now" I demanded him to stop

"Okay" he wrapped his arms around my waist "I love you" he whispered in my ear.

Part two

Kurt;
As Dave and I lay in bed, I quietly slip out of his arms. I get dressed and slip outside, I don't know where to go.

After I roam the street for what seems like an hour or two, I go back to the house. I have no choice to go back or not, everything I have is at that house. I walk in the door and quietly close it behind me.

"Where were you?" Dave said coming down the steps.

"Just talking a walk, for fresh air"

Dave walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug, he was warm, but this isn't supposed to happen.

"Dave.." I said pushing away

"Yes Kurt?" He smiled and pecked my nose

"Ummm... about last night, what I said"

"You were joking right babe" Dave put his arm around me.

"No Dave, I really think that we should take.. a little break.." I sighed. Dave slowly tried hugging me, but I backed up which caused him to miss me.

"Kurt... don't you dare" Dave growled as I cupped my hand around the door knob. I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. Dave quickly ran over to me and grabbed my arm. He dragged me over to the basement door, and threw me down the steps. I winced in pain as I lay at the bottom of the steps. My whole body went numb. I closed my eyes as I heard Dave slam the basement door and lock it. I feel too broken to get up, so I just lay there and eventually fall asleep.

Part three

Kurt;
I woke up, still at the bottom of the steps in the cold, dark basement. I'm definitely bruised for sure. But what's going to happen to me? Will Dave just leave me down here to die? No, he'd never do that, he loves me too much.

I heard the basement door creak open. I shut my eyes and pretended to sleep. Dave came slowly down the steps. He stopped right in front of me and just looked at me for about a minute, realizing what he's done to me. All of a sudden, Dave picks me up and carries me upstairs. I pretend to sleep through the whole thing. Dave carefully lays me down on the bed. I fall asleep, with Dave sitting next to me. I hope he feels bad for what he's done. It hurts to move still, so it's a rough sleep.

------------
"Kurt wake up" Dave pats my shoulder, which causes me to wail in pain. I open my eyes and look up at him. I don't smile, I just glare at him.

"Kurt.. I'm sorry" he says. I still don't say anything. By the look of his face, you can tell he's upset. Dave tries propping me up so I can eat something. But everywhere hurts so much.

"Don't touch me" I grouch at him

"Kurt, please eat something, it'll help" Dave begged

"How do I know you didn't poison it?"

"I promise Kurt. Just eat it!!" Dave snapped

I tried the soup he made, not that bad. But just a sweet thing like making me soup, isn't going to make me forgive him.

"Kurt I'm sorry... I really am" Dave frowned

"You can tell that to my possible broken bones" I growled. Dave tried to hug me, but it hurt my bones.

"Don't touch me!! It freaking hurts!" I pushed away. Dave sighed and fell asleep. Its going to be hard to sleep tonight.

Part four

Kurt;
I woke up in bed, Dave asleep next to me. This is the time, my only change. I quietly got up and grabbed a backpack. I stuffed all the things like money, guitar picks, etc.. in the bag. I tip- toed down the steps and put some shoes on. Then, I slowly slid the door open and slowly closed it without making it creak. It was hard to run, but I managed to get pretty far. I ran to my best friend, Krist's house.

I knocked on Krist's front door with tears in my eyes from pain. Krist came to the door and let me in.

"Kurt! what happened to you" he asked as he examined my injuries.

"I got thrown down the steps.'' I cried

"Your safe here, Dave won't find you here." he assured me

"I doubt that.. " I sniffled

"You can go rest upstairs in my bed" Krist sent me off upstairs.

"What about you?" I asked

"I'll be on watch.. now go get sleep"

"Okay" I said. I made my way up to Krist's room and got comfortable. Sometimes, I wonder what Dave is doing, if he's looking for me, and where he'll look. But after a while, I fall asleep.

Part five

Kurt;
Around 10AM there was loud knock at the door. I sprung up, I guessed it was Dave. Quickly, I got under the bed and made my self look invisible. Downstairs, I heard Krist answer the door.

"Oh, hey Dave" Krist said. I closed my eyes and tried not to panic. All I know is Dave will demand an investigation of the house.

"Krist, don't lie to me... Where did you last see Kurt?" I heard Dave say.

"At your house the other day, why?"

"He's missing"

"That's horrible!! Check his old friend, Chad's house. He would go there first."

"Okay, I'll check. If you find him, tell him his sugar has a surprise at home for him" Dave left. I heard Krist walk up the stairs.

"Kurt?" He whispered. I peeked out from the bed skirt. "under here" I whispered back.

"Kurt, what on Earth are you doing under my bed?" Krist quietly shouted

"Hiding, so if Dave did an inspection, I wouldn't be dead meat." I still was under the bed.

"Well you can come out now, he's off to Chad's house, then probably Jason's place too" Krist shrugged. I squirmed out from under the bed. There was a sticky, wet condom stuck in my hair. "Get it out!!" I shook my head, refusing to touch it. Krist stood there laughing at me. "Krist..... you better get your sticky condom out of my hair before I shove it in your mouth!" I demanded. Krist finally helped me get the condom out of my hair, and he washed my hair too.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight" I walked upstairs. I laid in bed, trying to fall asleep. I'm so nervous. What if Dave does find me? I finally fall asleep.

Part six

Kurt;
I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. Krist quietly walked up the stairs and opened the door, he stood still at the doorway and stared into my eyes. Something about his eyes looks different today, maybe he's just tired. After about three minutes, he slowly walked over to the bed and got under the covers. He pulled me closer to him. He rubbed his hands all over my chest.

"K- Krist? what are you doing?"

"I want you" he bit his lip and whispered into my ear.

"Krist...." I pushed away.

"Come on, it'll be fun" he giggled. I jumped up and got out of the bed.

"Krist this isn't a good idea" I gulped

"I know.." he chuckled. The doorbell rang and I sprung up.

"Hide" he whisper yelled to me. We had both guessed it was Dave. I hid under the bed again and looked invisible. Krist ran downstairs, grabbed a donut and answered the door like he was eating breakfast and nothing suspicious was going on.

"Hey Dave" he said chewing. I got nervous and started to shake a little.

"Krist!!" Dave sniffled "he's still gone!!"

"Man that's not good.. lets go searching around... 2PM. I'll meet you at your house"

"Okay, thanks man"

"No problem" Krist said goodbye and shut the door. It took him a minute to come back upstairs. Again, he helped me out from under the bed. Luckily, there were no condoms or other gross things in my hair this time.

"Around 2, just stay here with the doors locked. Leave this bedroom door locked too, just in case Dave does want to inspect. When I come home, if Dave's with me, I'll shout 'Dave' three times. and if its just me, ill knock on the door. Okay?"

"Okay" I sighed.

------
"Okay, I'm going to leave now" Krist said.

"Okay" I gulped, I was nervous.

"Remember what I said, now" he walked downstairs. I locked the bedroom door and Krist locked the other doors on his way out. I closed the blinds and curtains and turned off the lights. I thought to myself for a while.

Part seven

Kurt;
I heard the front door open. It was Krist, I wonder if Dave's with him.

"Oh Dave, Dave, Dave" Krist said "I'm sorry we can't find him"

Since Krist said the signal (Dave,Dave,Dave), I quickly and quietly hid under the bed and piled all Krist's trash over me, to be un-noticed.

"Are you sure he's not here?" Dave said

"I'm sure, Dave I would tell you if he was here." Krist said

"Somehow, I don't believe you. It only makes sense for him to hide here, I'm not stupid" Dave got up from the couch

"Dave, what are you doing?" Krist said nervously

"Finding Kurt" Dave said as he walked up the steps. I started to tremble. What would Dave do to me if he found me? Dave opened some doors but had a struggle when he came to the bedroom door, because I locked it.

"Krist he's in there isn't he!" Dave yelled

"No he isn't Dave, he'd be in the guest room, not mine." Krist said trying to be as calm as he could. Dave kept trying to turn the door knob, then started crying.

"Kurt! please, your in there aren't you?" He cried loudly

"Dave" quietly slipped from my mouth . Oh no, I'm dead meat.

Part eight

Kurt;
"Kurt?" Dave asked loudly through the door. I remained silent. Maybe if I stay silent, Dave will think he was just hearing things. After a while of him banging and yelling on the door. He somehow managed to break it down. I began to tremble as Dave searched around the room. He finally looked under the bed, and pulled me out from my feet.

"Kurt! I can't believe Krist locked you in here" Dave said. I went along with it, even though I locked myself in here. He hugged me tightly "I missed you so much!" He picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs.

"Dave, were are we going?" I slowly and lightly pushed away.

"Home, of course, silly!" he smiled like he just won an Olympic gold medal. I sighed as he carried me back home, he refused to let me walk. Once we got back into the house, he set me gently on the couch.

"What has he done to you?" Dave looked at me sadly.

"What are you talking about? He didn't do anything to me, Dave" I looked at him weirdly

"Why, why did you run away?" He softly said. I didn't answer

"Why!" he demanded

"Dave-" . He interrupted me by smashing his lips into mine. I pushed him away from me and stood up.

"Kurt, what's wrong?" he pleaded

"I told you, we need a break" I ran upstairs, with him running after me.

Part nine

Kurt;
I busted into the bedroom and looked around. It looks just the same is it did when I left. Somehow, I kind of missed the house, it's a nice house, it had fit Dave and I into it perfectly. I plopped down on the bed, looking at the ceiling. My bones still felt sore, but they weren't that bad.

Dave walked into the room and snuggled me tightly. A part of my body was snuggling him back.

"Our little break is over, right?" Dave whispered in my ear. I gulped. I didn't know what to say, or what to do. But all I know is that if I refuse Dave's love, it'll only get me in more trouble. Man, love is a risky game.

Sorry for such a short chapter! I'm running out of ideas, but I want to continue the story cause it seems like a lot of you guys like it. Thanks for the love and support, and the likes!
<3 Lydzzcool1234

Part ten

Kurt;
I'm stressed out. I don't know if I love Dave anymore or not. But he's been really sweet to me, and I kind of miss us being happy together. Maybe, just maybe, I should take the risk and love him again. Because I really do miss 'us'. I walked downstairs to see Dave making waffles for breakfast.

"Good morning" he turned around and smiled.

"Mornin" I smirked. He's so cute standing there, and cooking for me. I think I'm falling back in Dave's little love trap.

"Here, I made you some waffles" he pointed to the table, which had a plate on it with a waffle on top. I sat at the table and ate.

"Thanks" I said putting my plate in the sink. He looked up from cleaning dishes and looked into my eyes, like he was studying them for a drawing.

"Your eyes are so beautiful" he mumbled

"Than-" I got interrupted by Dave gently pressing his lips into mine. His lips were so soft, and I couldn't resist it so I kissed back. Our kisses got deeper, and more passionate. Dave picked me up and gently settled me on the couch and hovered over me. His lips moving with mine, and everything felt normal again. He pulled away from the kiss and gasped for air. As he was getting his breath back, he managed to say

"I-I love you K-Kurt" He mumbled

"I-I love you too" I sighed. Did I really mean it? I don't even know anymore. I'm in a land of confusion. Ah- Fuck it, ill take the risk. The risk of loving Dave again.

Part eleven

Kurt;
Dave snuggled me closely. The warmth from his body was keeping me warm. He kissed my cheek and squeezed me.

"I got a surprise for you" Dave whispered in my ear and got up. I got up with him and followed him downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch.

"Close your eyes Kurt" He smiled. I did as he said and he set a soft, little, moving object in my lap. I opened my eyes and saw a tiny kitten on my lap.

"Dave- it's adorable!" I squealed in excitement. I love kittens. "Thank you so much!" I smiled

"Your welcome" he smiled "What should we name it?"

"I don't know, but this little guy is the cutest thing ever!" I chuckled.

The rest of the day was pretty lazy. We watched movies and snuggled with the kitten. Also, we came up with a name for the cat, it's name is Smokey. We named it that cause it was gray. Dave kissed my cheek and sighed in relief.

"I love you" he said quietly.

"Dave-" I stopped myself "I love you too"
He smiled and kissed my lips, I hesitated but kissed him back. The kiss got more passionate, and soon I was laying on top of him. We pulled away for a minute to catch our breath. I felt really weird. I felt like I want Dave, sexually. I slowly got off of him and grabbed his hand. I led him upstairs.

Hey guys!
What do you think will happen next? Well obviously there might be some sexual acts, but who knows. Kurt might china he his mind at the last second. But I hope you all have been enjoying the story. Thanks for the love and support!

Part twelve

Warning: things may get out of hand
Kurt;
I led Dave upstairs to the bedroom. I was unsure about this. Should I do it? I guess so. When we entered our bedroom, I lightly pushed Dave on the bed and hovered over him, he smirked like he knew what's going to happen. I pressed my lips into his and kissed him. We kissed passionately for a while until he took off my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I- I've never done this before" I said honestly, cause if we had sex tonight, it'll be my first time.

"It's okay, it'll be fine. I'd love for you to loose your virginity with me" Dave smiled, trying to comfort me.

"Okay, I'll give it a try." I sighed and kissed him again. I pulled Dave's shirt off and continued to kiss him. He kissed my neck and I moaned quietly. Dave pulled my jeans off and kept kissing my neck. I unzipped Dave's jeans and slid them off of him. He took my boxer off and massaged me. It felt amazing, and I couldn't help but moan.

"Ready for this?" Dave asked

"I- I guess" I smirked. I was nervous. Will it hurt really,really bad? Dave lightly and slowly pushed himself into me. It did hurt.

"Okay?" He asked

"Y-yeah" I sighed and closed my eyes. Dave began to go faster, and after a while it felt better, it actually started to feel amazing.

"I-I'm close!" Dave panted and started rubbing me. We both came about the same time. The hot liquid filled inside of my body. I exploded all over Dave's hand, and he didn't seem to mind at all. He licked his fingers and smiled. Then he pulled himself out of me and laid down next to me.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed

"Really? you enjoyed it?" he said slipping his boxers back on.

"Yeah, I really did" I put my boxers back on. I snuggled Dave closely.

"Maybe you can do top next time" he whispered in my ear.

Hey readers!
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, cause I agree with you guys that a sexual chapter was needed. Thanks for love and support, I really appreciate it!

Part thirteen

Woo! Who needs a drink of water after that last chapter?

Kurt;
Dave squeezed me tightly as he slept, like he was keeping from getting up. Last night was amazing, it really was. He woke up and kissed my cheek.

"Last night was amazing" he smiled

"Yeah" I smirked.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know, what about you?" I said petting Smokey. Smokey made me happy, I've been through a lot of crap, and Smokey makes me forget about it.

"Hmm... how about we watch a movie?" Dave suggested. I looked up at him and smokey meowed, craving attention. We chuckled. "Okay, sounds good" I smiled. We got up and went downstairs, Dave made me pancakes and bacon. After we ate, we searched through the movie cabinet for something good to watch. Finally, we found a movie and put it in the disc player. We snuggled on the couch together. I rested my head on Dave's shoulder and fell asleep about halfway through the movie.

-----
The movie was over and I was still asleep on Dave's shoulder. He picked me up and carried me upstairs, and gently set me on the bed and pulled the covers over me. Then he got in bed with me and fell asleep.

Part fourteen

Id just like to take a minute and thank you all for reading, liking, and commenting. I really appreciate it! Thanks for lots of love and support <3 Lydzzcool1234

Kurt;
I woke up in Dave's arms again. He was still asleep, so I placed a kiss on his nose and he opened his brown eyes and yawned.

"Morning babe" his voice croaked.

"Morning" I smiled.

-----
Afternoon
"I want to take you somewhere" Dave said

"Where?" I asked

"Now that, is a surprise" he chuckled. I love surprises. Dave stood up and grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes". We walked out side then turned a couple corners. Dave covered my eyes with his hands and guided me to the special place.

"We're here!" he took his hands away. My mouth dropped wide open. It was our treehouse.

"You remembered?" I mumbled as I looked up at the tree house.

"Of course! Well come on, let's go up" he started climbing up the ladder that we had made out of wood and rope. For a while, we sat in the treehouse and looked at the beautiful scenery. We cuddled on the floor and listened to the birds sing. It was amazing.

"I love you Kurt"

"I love you too Dave"

Part fifteen

Kurt;
Dave and I went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Then we walked on the beach, letting the water brush up against our feet.

"Kurt, I've loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you, your very special" he said. He got down on one knee "and I wanted to know, if you would marry me, will you?" be said taking a ring out of his pocket.

"Y-yes!" I managed to choke out. He slid the ring on my finger and stood up. We gave each other a bone crushing hug.

"I love you Dave" I smiled

"I love you Kurt" he smiled back.

Sorry for such a short chapter, I ran out of ideas, but the next one will be longer, and full of exciting events!

Part sixteen

Warning: Things get frisky
Kurt;
Dave placed the ring on my finger, and I placed the other one on his finger. The smile on Dave's face was beautiful. We kissed, and I realized I was now married.

-----
Dave carried me into the house. We were both drunk and laughing our heads off for no reason at all. Dave carried me upstairs and rested me on the bed. Then he hovered over me and kissed my lips passionately, and I kissed him back immediately. He took my shirt off and kissed my body down to my lower area. Off my pants and boxers went, thrown across the room. Dave put me in his mouth and sucked. A small moan escaped from my mouth. He got himself undressed and kissed me again. Then he pushed himself inside of me. Moans escaped our mouths and filled the room. I squeezed the sides of the mattress, and we both panted and gasped for air. Dave threw his head back and moaned as his warm liquid filled the inside of me. He slowed down, and began to kiss me. Then he pulled himself out and laid next to me. We just laid there naked, and caught our breath.

--------
"I only remember a little bit of last night, but it was amazing" I said to Dave and bit my lip as he walked downstairs in only pajama pants.

"I'm pretty sure it was" he said and embraced my face. He jammed his lips into mine and kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

We kissed for a minute then cuddled on the couch.

Part seventeen

Yep.. your really going to be mad at me for this chapter... But I promise, things will get better in a couple chapters

Kurt;
"How could you!" I shouted as I threw a plastic solo cup at Dave.

"Kurt, I was drunk!" he covered his face as I threw more things at him.

"So now your into women?!" I grabbed something really hard and held it, about to throw it.

"Couldn't you see the ropes? She tied me up!"

I couldn't take it anymore, so I threw the object and it hit Dave.

"Ouch! what the hell was that for!" he got up and ran over to me. He punched me across the face. I punched him back and he fell on the floor.

"Dave!" I cried as I crouched down next to him. He was knocked out cold. Man, I hope he won't remember anything when he wakes up, cause now I feel really bad.

Part eighteen

Kurt;
I looked down at Dave, as he was knocked out cold on the floor. I felt really bad for what happened. My head pushed all those thoughts away as I snapped back into reality. I carried Dave up the stairs and laid him on the bed. There were bruises all over him.

As carefully as possible, I undressed him and changed him into his pajamas. He is really heavy when he's passed out, so it was difficult. After he was into PJs, I pulled the covers over us and cuddled him.

Part nineteen

Kurt;
I woke up to Dave getting out of bed. My head was whizzing with thoughts of what Dave's reaction will be to the fight. I got out of bed and followed him downstairs.

"G- good morning" my voice croaked. He turned around and looked at me.

"Hello" he mumbled and looked away. Darn, he's mad at me for sure.

"I'm really sorry about last night" I looked at my feet, hoping he doesn't see the tears swelling in my eyes.

"Me too" he said, looking out the window above the sink. His back turned towards me. I heard him sniffle, so I knew he was crying. I walked over to him and rested my head on his shoulder, he didn't push away. My hands gently turned his body so he was facing me. I embraced his face and kissed his lips. He hesitated, but kissed back.

"Promise me we'll work things out" I said pulling away.

"Okay" he said, gazing into my eyes.

Part twenty

Warning: Things get sexual
Kurt;
I kissed Dave's lips roughly and tangled my fingers in his long brown hair. He kissed down my neck, causing me to grip the bed sheets and moan quietly. I haven't felt this in a while. He kissed down my neck, and stopped where my shirt began. He stripped my shirt off, then kissed my stomach, down to my pants. Before he pulled those off too, he took his shirt off and threw it on the ground. He took off my pants and I took off his. I slowly slid his boxers off and massaged him. Dave took my boxers off and slowly slid himself inside of me. I moaned again as he picked up his pace, loosing his breath.

"Kurt I'm going to--" he began to say

"Awh shit!" I yelled. It felt amazing as the warm liquid filled my body.

He pulled himself out after a while and laid next to me and caught his breath. I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips, then neck. I slid into him and moved quickly.

A while later, after more action went on, we cuddled each other closely.

"I love you Dave" I mumbled, falling asleep

"I love you too Kurt"

Part twenty one

Kurt;
I fell asleep in Dave's arms last night, and woke up still there. The heat from his body poured onto mine, keeping me warm. His eyes slowly fluttered open, and a small smirk came across his face as he squinted.

"Good morning babe" I said

"Morning my love" he pecked my nose. I couldn't resist, his lips looked so soft this morning... and I wanted to kiss them, so that's what I did. My lips slowly collided into his, and he kissed me back passionately.

We made out for a little while, and after that we just cuddled each other closely and mumbled compliments to each other.

----
We were still cuddled in bed by 2pm, so finally we decided we need to get up.

"What should we do today?" I asked, yawning.

"We should go on a road trip tomorrow"

"Serious?" I asked

"Serious" he replied.

Part twenty two

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I haven't forgotten about you guys.

Kurt;
Dave and I were driving in his car. He said he was taking me to a special place, and no matter how many I times I asked where we're going- he wouldn't give me the answer.

"Are you excited?" he asked, with a gigantic flashy smile on his face.

"I guess" I chuckled and turned the radio on. Sublime's Garden Grove came on (Yes, I know the song came out in '96 but I love it) . Dave and I always laugh when it comes on.

"Close your eyes" Dave said

I closed my eyes as he made a turn, then stopped the car. He came around to the passenger side and opened the door for me. "now open them" he said. I opened my eyes and opened my mouth.

"Oh" my voice gently said. It was the old swing set we used to hang out on after school. Dave sat on a swing and I sat on his lap and kissed him.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too" he whispered back

Part twenty three

Kurt;
The summer breeze crept through the open windows. The smell of food roamed out of the kitchen, that's when I knew Dave was up to something.

"Whatcha doing?" I walked into the kitchen, where he was cleaning up.

"There's a surprise in the oven, no peeking! " He smiled.

"Now I'm really curious!" I said, sounding like a child.

Dave grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. We stared into each others eyes for a minute.. but then he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped small strands of his hair around my finger, trying my best not to cut off any circulation. He pulled away for a minute to catch his breath, and then the kitchen timer set off.

"Go sit at the table and I'll bring your surprise out" he pointed to the kitchen table. I sat at the kitchen table and waited as the mouthwatering smell got closer, and there was a dish of Lasagna (couldn't think of anything else) in front of me.

We ate together, it was a quiet dinner, but a happy one.

Sorry it was a shortish chapter.. I ran out of ideas and there is another little family emergency. But I promise I'll update when I can. <3 Lydzzcool

Part twenty four

Kurt;
Hate. Just pure, blood boiling hate. I never thought I'd feel this way this soon. I need to get away, and fast.

Our happy life ended one night during a party at Krist's house. I knew what he did, and from the look in my glassy eyes, he knew what I knew. Even though he was drunk, It doesn't matter. As he just stood there and stared at me, all of our memories whipped out of me and slapped me across the face, making me fall on my knees. He had sex with someone that night. Someone who wasn't me. I don't want to hear who's fault it was, I don't want to know anything else about it.

So here I am, walking out the door, once again. Don't know if I'll come back, or if he'll find me. Before I walked out the door, I looked around. We cooked in this kitchen, we ate at this table. We slept together in that bed. It was too much to take in at once, but I had to go. Off to Krist's house I go.

The end!

If you want a sequel, just let me know.. cause I MIGHT make one, but I don't know yet. Thank you so much for all the support and love you guys gave for this story! Just letting you guys know, I'm working on a new story.. then I plan on making a story similar to my first one..
<3 Lydzzcool <3

About the author.. and some weird stuff
------------------------------
So I am obviously a Nirvana fan. My parents listen to the station called 'lithium' (named after the nirvana song) so I've had a listening to it when I was younger. But I've fallen deeply in love with it lately so I made fanfics!

I enjoy writing stories and drawing. I draw all of the random and write about Nirvana and for school I write about whatever I have to.

Kurt Cobain is inspiring to me. After falling in love with him and Nirvana, it seems as though he's taught me to not really care what people think about you, and do what makes you happy.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not.
~Kurt D. Cobain, 1967-1994~





^ back to top ^