A+    A-

Do you love me?

*KRIST'S POV*

Kurt and I where making some spagetti, we had jammed all day, he was a great guitarist. I was stirring noodles and kurt was handing me what I needed next.

"Hey kurt can you had me the paprika?"

" sure Krist.."

" Thanks Kurt."

" No problem." Then we just stood there cooking.

" so kurt I was thinking, what if maybe I moved a bed into my room and we are offical room mates? "

"Sure Krist! That's awesome! " we just finnished our spaggetti when I heand a knock on the door, I was not expecting who was at it. it was my evil aunt who I argued with on the phone, what the hell was she doing Here? I stood there in shock.

" hello, Kristipher, how are you?" She said with her meaness dripping from Her words.

" uh. Hi, it's just Krist by the way Aunt Maria Shapiro. What in the hel-heavens Are you. Doing here???"

" I came to help you with your , , problem, the tax problem? remember it had to do with your mom, can I come in?"

" oh uh yeah come in, thanks by the way." Kurt walked up to me he looked confused.

" oh I'm being rude, Kurt this is my aunt Maria, Aunt Maria this is Kurt."

" oh hello Darrling, Krist dear, you have great taste in boyfriends." Kurt and I both blushed,

" Aunt Maria, Kurt is not my boyfriend he is just a friend who im helping out."

" well , what a shame you two would be cute! I'm going to go rest after my journey, is that okay Krist?"

" uh yeah, go ahead. Third door on the right." Then she walked off, I was still in shock. She was here and being nice? My dad hated her, I thought he was right but- nope she has always been an evil skank she will alway be one. I walked up to my room and layed down this was shocking me too much to stay down stairs.

*KURT'S POV*

Krist just walked up the stairs with mouth hanging open in shock, didn't say a word, oh well im fine I just put on a Beatles record and sat down. I thought about his Aunt, she looked cool, she was wearing some black pants with a black and white top, she was a lot shorter than Krist but taller than me, by a lot too. She had brown hair that was medium length that she kept up in a hair tie. She sertaintly didn't seem evil, she thought Krist and I would be cute together, I thought that too, i like him, but he doesn't know, he can't know he helped me so much he would think I was horrible probably. I sighed deeply and pulled my knees up under my chin while I was on the couch thinking about Krist while listening to the Beatles. All of a sudden I desided I was not going to just sit there and feel sad and trapped, I spent my entire life doing that, but Not any more! I got up thanked John Lennon for inspiring me to do this with his music and walked up the stairs to talk to Krist. I knocked on the door and he said come in.

" Hi Krist."

" Hey Kurt, this is your room too, you don't have to knock." Krist answered, he was lying on the bed looking straight up at the ceiling.

" I know I just wanted to make sure you were not sleeping." I laid down next to him, looking up too.

" so, uh Krist, nice weather we're having, today." I said in pure awkwardness, I silently kicked myself for saying that.

" yup."

" so are you dating anyone Krist?" I asked hopefully.

" no, I am not seeing anyone right now. Why?"

" no reason, I just wondered About your life some, do you like anyone ??!?!" I smiled because at least he is single. Krist stayed silent a long time before he answered, I wasn't sure he was going to answer.

" No Kurt,I don't like anyone in that way." I kinda felt my heart shatter, I tried to make it not seem obvious.

" ah I see, I've been there ." I rambled on about something trying to not cry. I couldn't take it, I snuggled close to Krist in this kind of hug where he held me at his side and yet my head was on his chest . I had my eyes shut while holding onto him so I wouldn't cry but had comfort. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

*KRIST'S POV*

Kurt just asked me if I liked anyone, at first I got really excited but then I realized I couldn't tell him how I felt. So I laid there weightino out the cons and pros, I had to lie.

" no Kurt, I don't like anyone in that way." I felt my heart shatter, because it was a lie I loved him so much but I could say so the pain of not telling him,of lying go keep him safe and here , it hurt terribly but was worth him. I held him in my arms he was so sweet and adorible, we just fell asleep together. I forgot all the bad things for that time. If everything could ever be this real forever, if anything could ever feel this good again.



^ back to top ^