A+    A-

Dave's P.O.V.



I sat in the 'living room' in the cabin type, recording studio, hotel type place our manager had got for us. It's quite cozzy. I was practicing guitar, even though I'm the drummer, I've always wanted to play guitar. So I'm learning. I'm trying to be quiet because Kurt's in the his bedroom taking a nap. He hasn't been feeling good lately.

I stop playing and move the guitar aside and back on the couch. I rub my head but stop when I hear a soft sob. I stand and walk to Kurt's door. I press my ear to it and I can quietly hear soft sobbing. I grab the doorknob and turn it pushing in the door. I walk in and see Kurt sitting on his bed with his legs up and his back to the head board. He's holding something but I can't see it. His eyes are hidden and his head is in between his knees.

I'm shocked. I had brought food in here for him before and now I see it laying on the nighstand. "Kurt?" I call his name and his head shoots up and he quickly wipes his eyes. "Kurt. Are you okay?" I step into the room and walk over to him.

I sit on the bed next to him and look at him. The thing he was holding was my drum stick. "Hey, Dave. Yeah! I'm fine. Why?" I look at his shaking hand and grab hold of it. He releases the drum stick. "Sorry. I found it and didn't want to... put it anywhere. Just in case I'd put it somewhere and you wouldn't find it."

I look at him and he seems to be almost scaried. I pick my hand off his and place it on his cheek. "Kurt. Are you okay? If something's botherig you, you can tell me, you know." I stroke his cheek and he turns his attention to his knees. "Kurt. Please don't be scaried. Just tell me what's wrong."

He shakes his head and looks down sadly. "Kurt. You know you can tell me anything, right?" He nods. "Then tell me. I won't be mad at you. I could never be mad at you." He shakes his head. "Please Kurt. I could help you.

He shakes his head. "You'd be mad at me if I told you." I shakes my head and continue to ask him. "Okay fine! Just please, don't be mad at me." I smile. "Dave. I know it sounds weird, but... I'm gay."

I open my mouth in shock. Of course it was kinda predictable, I've NEVER seen him with a girl. But then again, never with a guy. He looks at me and tears fall. "Kurt. Are you serious?" He nods.

"I knew you'd be mad. I'm sorry. But I need you to know something else. And you'll probably hate me for it. But... Dave... I love you. There I said it! Now you can run away and hate me forever." He covered his face with his knees and began to sob. He was expecting me to run away?

I moved my hand to his shoulder. He lifted his face slightly and looked at me from the top of his eyes. I placed my thumb on his chin and my finger under it and lifted his face. He looked at me and cried, turning away. I took his face again and brought it up. "Kurt. Look at me." He looked me in the eyes as his tears fell. "I would never run away from you. Kurt, I'm going to stay, mybe closer than before." His brow wrinkled in a confused way. I smiled and kissed his lips gently. "I love you, Kurt. I always have. And now, I'm certain you love me. I'll never leave you."

I wrapped my arms around him and brough him out of his fetal position. He sat on his knees as I embraced him closer to my chest. His arms slowly came up and wrapped around my shoulders. He sobbed and thanked me. "Thank you... Dave. I love you, so much." He smiled in my chest and I held him close to my heart.

Krist came home a while later and walked in on us. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "You two finally realized who much you love each other." He laughed wildly and walked out. "Who wants a Koldike bar!?" We both laughed and ran to the kitchen. Now Kurt finally ate and we loved. But Krist was throwing up at our loveyness. Jealous much?



^ back to top ^