A+    A-

I land softly on my feet, pulling my wings back together after shaking them off. I ran my fingers through my blonde hair, being careful not to hit my halo. Clearing my throat, I dust off my flannel and jeans. I look in front of me to see the big, beautiful, white door covered in many different color flowers. Behind that door, sat God at his thrown.

I was ordered to give God the message that Satan agreed to his Heavenly Hell mix party. Me, being the main angel, is the only one who is allowed inside this door.

I balled my hand into a fist and gently knocked on the door. Almost immediately the heavy doors were slowly opening. I stood there patiently, waiting for them to fully open before going inside. There sat God, looking up at me, waiting for me to speak.

"God, sir, Satan has informed me that he agrees to your party. He says to be there in two hours, he will be getting his Demons ready."

God nodded. "Thank you, Kurt. Now please, go clean off your dirty wings and help the other Angels clean up."

I nodded. "Will do, sir. Seen you in a few hours."

"Oh, and Kurt?" He said, stopping me. I turned back to face him.

"Yes, sir?"

"Make sure none of the Angels fall in love with one of the Demons. I can't afford to loose another Angel." He said, shaking his head in disappointment because of our last incident.

I nodded. "I'll do my best, sir."

He smiled, even chuckling a little. "Alright. Now go along."

* * * * * * * *

"Everyone be sure to be on your best behavior!" I called out to the Angels that were flying behind me. I watched as Krist came flying by me, doing flips. It seemed as if it was in slow motion, and it was pretty funny.

"Krist!" I scolded, trying to hold back a giggle. "Stop it and follow behind me."

"Yeah, Krist," Layne whined. "Stop showing off."

"I wasn't showing off." Krist said, getting back into his spot. "I was just playing around."

"Okay." I said, stopping. All the Angels stopped flying and everything went silent. "Make sure you guys kinda stay together, okay? If a Demon ask you to follow him, do not. Please be on your best behavior, Krist. Alright, everyone?"

"Alright." Everyone said in usion. I smiled before leading everyone to the gate. Behind that gate, was Hell.

My nerves were to the roof. I couldn't let anything happen to one of the Angels. I would have to keep a close eye on them. I really just hope it isn't like the last time.

Slowly, I pulled open the gate. As soon as it was opened, the Angels flew past me and went their own way. Rolling my eyes, I slowly entered inside.

The ground was red with a black pathway. The sky was even red and smoke filled the air. I looked around at the demons. Their wings, some being dark purple, some being black, some being red, were a bit smaller than the Angel's wings. Their halos were red, much different than the Angel's. And they had fangs.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me!" A voice yelled, making me jump. I turned my attention over to the Demon who was yelling at a group of other Demons. He must have been the head demon. What a meanie.

His eyes suddenly turned toward me. His annoyed expression quickly changed to a devilish grin. Feeling my cheek heat up, I quickly looked away and wandered off, not sure where I was going.

I walked over to Layne, who was standing there talking with a Demon. He finished speaking before looking at me, and speaking with me.

"Hey! This is Jerry. Look! He has fangs! Like a vampire, you know. Like I will bite you and you will be a mini vampire. Like... Rawr." Layne said quickly. I chuckled until I felt a hand grab my arm and suddenly I was being yanked away by the same Demon who gave me the devilish grin.

"So you're the head Angel, huh?" Was his first words. I slowly nodded. Once again, that devilish grin spread across his face, showing his beautiful white fangs.

"Well, God would surely hate it if something happened to his most precious Angel, huh?" He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Umm... I better go check on my Angels." I said, walking away. But he grabbed my arm and snapped his fingers. And in a blink of an eye I was in a whole different room.

I was laying on a bed, on top of a silky comforter. I was staring up at a ceiling. Slowly, I began to sit up. The walls were painted black, while the carpet on the floor was red. Sitting on the bed beside me, was the Demon.

"Where am I?! Get me out of here!" I yelled at him. Here I was, trying to protect my Angels but instead I end up being captured or whatever.

"Shhhh. Don't worry. I'll let you go soon."

"Let me go now!" I snapped. He ignored my words and suddenly began to crawl on top of me. I didn't know what else to do except lay back as he hovered over top me. I was hoping I would just disappear right now.

His hand went to my cheek, cupping it, while his piercing red eyes stared into my blue ones. His thumb caressed my cheek as that grin appeared on his face again.

"You know why you're the head Angel, don't you? Because you're the beautifulest... Sweetest... Most innocent one." He said in a quiet voice. "Your Kurt, right? All the Demons talk about you."

Talk about me?

"W-what?" I said almost in a whisper. He chuckled.

"And I'm Dave. But I'm the opposite from you. I'm not innocent like you. And you want to know something, angel?"

I hesitantly nodded. Really, I was lost for words. I mean, what was I suppose to say or do in this situation?

"I really really want to take your innocence." He whispered. My eyes turned wide. I wanted to get away, but my powers were dead down here. I couldn't let my wings out to fly away. So I was stuck with him. All I could do was beg.

"Da-Dave, sir, I umm... I don't-"

"Shhhh. Don't worry. We'll just try it once. If you don't like it, then we won't do any more. You know, there's a first for everything."

"But... But that's not a good idea." I said quickly, hoping to change his mind. He slowly ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Oh yeah? Why not?"

"B-because I'm an Angel... and... Well... We can't."

"Hmm..." He hummed, and suddenly he chuckled. "I think you're just scared."

"I'm not scared."

"Hm, really?"

I nodded. "Really."

"Well, then close your eyes." He said. And I did it. I gently shut my eyes, waiting for him to do something. I don't know why I did it. Maybe because I wanted to show him I wasn't scared. But really, I was terrified.

He chuckled. "It's cute that you're trying to act all brave, when I can sense your fear. Are you scared of me, or what I'm going to do to you?"

"Neither." I lied. I felt his hand roughly land on my ass, making me wince and jump a little at the sudden slap. I opened my eyes again, seeing that same grin on his face.

"Hmmm... I guess we better hurry. I have to get the Demons soon." He mumbled, mostly to himself. I swallowed hard.

He snapped his fingers, and just like that my hands were tied behind my back, a gag was in my mouth, a blindfold covered my eyes, and I wasn't clothed at all. My heart was racing in my chest.

"There's no turning back now, Kurt." He whispered, his lips only inches away from my ear. I felt him slowly pull himself off me.

A felt his hand wrap around my member and he slowly moved his fist up and down. I couldn't believe how great it felt. It was like a thousand wanders. Little shocks of pleasure ran through my body as his hand moved. I arched my back, hoping he would get the message to go faster.

"What is it, angel?" He asked. I could hear the amused smirk on his face.

"Faster." I said into the gag, but it only came out as mumbling. I knew he couldn't understand what I was saying, but I knew he knew I wanted him to move his hand faster.

I continued to whine and arch my back until finally he went faster. Way faster. His hand was racing up and down my member. Way faster than any human or angel could do.

I felt some kind of weird feeling inside me. I felt like I was getting closer and closer to something. And suddenly, this strong, yet amazing sensation ran though my whole entire body. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my throat, going into the gag.

I then felt his warm tongue suck on the tip of my member, making sure to get up all the mess I created.

"You liked that, huh?" He asked. I nod my head in response. This was nothing like I expected. But I spoke too soon when I felt his finger at my entrance.

Quickly, his wet finger slid inside me. I squirmed around, feeling uncomfortable. I wanted him to stop, but instead, he added another finger.

"Doesn't that feel good?" He teased. I ignored him and focused on what he was doing to me.

He finally pulled his fingers out, leaving me feeling empty. I heard a bottle pop open and he began speaking.

"I hope you're ready."

And then I felt his tip at my entrance. Slowly, he began to push himself in. I bit down on the gag, holding back the scream that wanted to escape from my mouth. Even though I had a blindfold on, I could feel my eyes getting teary.

As he began to move in and out at a quick pace, I realized that I was really enjoying this. But I shouldn't be. I'm not suppose to be doing these kind of things. Especially with a Demon.

"You're not so innocent anymore, are you?" He said with a devilish chuckle. He took my legs and wrapped them around his waist; one on each side.

"Ugh... come on." He muttered under his breath. I was hard again, wanting to release. And as if he was reading my mind, he grabbed my member and moved his hand at a quick pace.

"Please... Pl-please." I begged. I wasn't sure what I was begging for, but he couldn't understand me anyway.

In the blink of a eye, I felt him shoot inside me. He tossed his head back and groaned as his thrust got a little harder. I couldn't help myself, but the sight tossed me over the edge and once again I was making a mess.

"Fuck." He whispered as he slowly pulled out. He snapped his fingers, and all the mess was gone. My hands were free, the blindfold was gone, and the gag was gone.

My cheeks felt like they were on fire. I wasn't sure what to say next. So instead of speaking, he grabbed my hand and snapped his fingers again. And then we were back to the party, where he went his separate way.

* * * * * *

"So... Did everyone have fun?" I asked, sitting down in the grass. Layne picked up a rock and threw it into the water.

"Yeah. I made a friend. He was actually nice." He said with a smile. I knew he was talking about Jerry.

"Man... I had a great time." Krist slurred. Oh my.

"It was pretty good." Scott said, plucking at a piece of grass.

"Good. How about you?" Anthony asked.

"It was alright." I said, hoping I didn't blush again. "But I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight, Angels."

"Goodnight." They all said in unison.

I flew up to my room and went straight to bed. After almost falling asleep, I was visited by a sneaky Demon.



^ back to top ^