A+    A-

PLEASE READ

Yay new story! Hehe. Anyway...

For this story, let's pretend Chad, Krist, Layne, and Dave are brothers.

Oldest- Krist (19)

2nd oldest- Dave (18)

3rd oldest- Chad (17)

Youngest- Layne (16)

****KURT IS 16 ALSO****

Okie dokie. Have fun reading.

Vote/ Comment/ Share/ Enjoy and I will be a happy kitty =^^=

Chapter One

Layne;

I sat on the couch, my legs crossed Indian style, my hair messy, my eyes tired, with a big bowl of cereal sitting in my lap while cartoons were rolling on the television. It was only 8:03 AM, but I was already awake. But, my other brothers were sleeping.

Krist laid in the floor asleep, while Chad laid on the coffee table, while Dave laid in a chair. It was kinda funny to see them like this almost every morning. Mommy says they fall asleep like that because they sit up all night long, and eventually just crash. But it makes me giggle every morning.

"Good morning, honey." My mommy said from behind the couch. She ruffled my hair before making her way into the kitchen to fix a cup of coffee.

"How did you sleep?" She asked. I chewed up my bite of cereal and swallowed before speaking.

"I slept good. How about you?" I said. But it was a lie. I didn't hardly sleep at all. Because of the nightmares. I never told mommy about them, because I didn't want her to worry.

"I slept good." She said. "Anyway, I need to talk to you about something, Layne."

She came back into the living room, a cup of coffee in her hand. She sat beside me on the couch and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What is it?" I asked, taking another bite of cereal.

"So, your father's friend has a son who is going to be staying with us for a few weeks while they go on a trip." She announced. "His name is Kurt. He's also sixteen, like you. Now, while he's here I'm going to be on a business trip to New York. Layne, I would like to ask you to watch out for him and be his friend. Make sure your brothers don't do anything to him or play tricks on him, got it?"

I nodded. "Got it. But... Is he cute?"

"Layne!" She scolded. I giggled.

"I'm just kidding. But what does he look like? Have I seen him before?"

"I don't think so. But, his eyes are blue. His hair is shoulder length and a dirty blondish color. He's skinny. Umm... That's about it."

"Oh. Hmm... I don't think I've seen him before. But, okay, I will do my best to protect him from my idiot brothers." I said with an accomplishing smile.

> >

"Layne!" Dave groaned. "Get me some food."

"No." I groaned. "I'm getting what mommy put on the list."

"But-"

"Dave, you're suppose to be helping me." I whined. He groaned and took the list that was in my hand.

Before mom had left, she gave me a list of stuff to pick up at the grocery store before Kurt came. I told my brothers about him coming, which they didn't really seem to care.

"Layne, we've already got everything." He informed. I guess I had got everything mixed up since I didn't cross it off when we got it.

"Oh. Oops."

"You dork."

"Am not." I argued.

"Are to!"

"Am not, you... You meanie!"

"Get in line." He groaned as he pushed me over to a check out lane. I rolled my eyes as I began to set the groceries on the rolly thingy.

"So, what's this Kurt guy like?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Sixteen. Blue eyes. Blonde shoulder length hair. That's all I know."

"Hmm... Sounds hot." He said with a grin. I sighed.

"I'm not going to allow you to take advantage of him."

He rolled his eyes. "I'll fuck him if I want. You know I always get what I want, Layne."

I sighed. Of course he always gets what he wants. As soon as Kurt gets here I bet he's going to go for one of my brothers and leave me all alone.

"What's wrong? Are you in love with him?" Dave asked.

"No. I don't even know him." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Then don't worry about it."

I paid for the stuff and grabbed the bags, Dave helping me. We left the store and got into the car, heading home. The drive was short, and when we got home my two brothers, Chad and Krist, were arguing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well, me and Chad were walking home from the music store and we found $50 on the street. I told Chad we can half it, but he wants the whole thing but I picked it up first." Krist whined. I rolled my eyes. They're always fighting for stupid reasons.

"Hey, I have an idea." Dave said, making all of us go quiet. "You know that guy who's suppose to be staying with us? Kurt, or something like that? How about... However gets him into bed first, gets the money?"

"That isn't a good-" I started, but was interrupted.

"Yeah! That's a great idea." Chad agreed.

"Eh. Okay. Sure." Krist agreed. I facepalmed.

"Are you kidding me? You guys aren't going to do this to him." I said, groaning.

"Layne, stop being a baby and do something fun with your brothers." Krist said. "You're a sixteen year old virgin. Just have some fun for once."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine. Fine."

Chad grinned. "Wow. He actually agreed."

But little did they know I wasn't going to actually be part of this bet.

> >

Kurt;

"But mom!" I whined. "I don't wanna!"

"I don't care, Kurt. You shouldn't have caught our last house on fire." My mother said, crossing her arms with a not to pleased look on her face.

"It wasn't my fault!" I groaned, laying on the couch and squeezing the pillow. "I love this couch, mom. This couch is my life. If I leave this couch, I will die. Do you want me to die?"

She rolled her eyes. "Please, Kurt. We have to leave in a few hours and you're only half way packed. Please. Be a good boy for me?"

I groaned. "Okay, okay. But how long will I be there?"

"Just a few weeks."

"Weeks?!" I groaned. "That's forever."

"Kurt. Room. Packing. Now." She said strictly. I groaned and marched up to my room.

I wonder what the boys will look like. I wonder if they'll like. What if they hate me? Oh well. I'll just stay to myself if they do. I wonder if they're cute. Maybe I could get a boyfriend. Mwhahaha!

"Mom! You better fix me a waffle while I slave away!" I yelled down at her as I unzipped my last suitcase.

I grabbed my special box from my closet and opened it. I grinned at the sight. Candy. Sweet sweet candy.

I dumped the box over; pouring all the candy into the suitcase. I quickly zipped it up just in case my mother came into my room. I couldn't let her find my most prize possession.

You see, when I eat a lot of candy, I get super duper hyper. My mother doesn't know it's because of the sweet heavenly candy. She just thinks I'm a random, hyper person.

"Are you almost done? We're leaving soon!" She yelled from downstairs.

"I'm ready." I yelled back at her. I skipped downstairs, ate my waffle, loaded up the car, and then I was on my way to the stranger's house.

Chapter Two

Kurt;

My dad parked in front of the house. It was nice. The outside was white, and it had a big yard. I opened my car door while my parents hopped out of the car. My dad opened the trunk and helped me get my bags out, which wasn't many.

"Be good, baby. We'll be back soon." My mother said, placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at her before kissing her cheek.

"Be good, Kurt." My dad said, patting my back. I nodded.

As I walked to the door, they drove off. I took in a deep breath and held it a moment before slowly letting it out. I was a bit nervous. I wasn't sure if I'd get along with these guys or not.

I sat my bags down and knocked on the door. I heard running, as if everyone was running to get to the door first. And suddenly, it was opened by a boy with longish dark hair.

"Hi! I'm Dave. You're Kurt, huh?" He said quickly while a few boys stood behind him. I raised my eyebrow. Well isn't this nice.

"Yeah. I'm Kurt." I said as I picked up my bags again. They all stepped inside, allowing me to walk inside. I looked at the boys who were all standing in a roll.

"I'm Chad." The one next to Dave said.

"I'm Krist."

"Layne." The last one said. I looked at him, examining his features and wow was he cute.

His blue eyes were beautiful. His nose was cute. He was just perfect. I definitely have my eye on him. I send a smile toward him, which he returned shyly. How cute.

"Let me show you to your room." Dave said, grabbing my bags.

"No! I will." Chad volunteered.

"No! Me!" Krist said. And the three of them began to argue expect Layne. His name is just perfect. He stood there, rolling his eyes as his three brother's argued.

Eventually, the three agreed that they would just all three go. I suppose Layne wanted to be by himself, because he stayed downstairs.

"This is your room. Layne's is right next to it. And there's a bathroom on the other side." Krist informed me. I nodded and sat down on the bed.

"So, tell me about your brother, Layne." I said. Krist looked over at Dave, while Dave looked at him, while Chad looked at both of them. Confusion was written all over their faces.

"Why do you wanna know about him?" Dave asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. Just wondering."

"Why? Do you like him?" Chad asked.

"Pfft. Noooo. I was just wondering. Geez it's just a question. Why is everyone freaking out?"

Krist shook his head. "It's nothing. He's just... Not ummm..."

"Ummm..."

"Erm..."

The three stood there, struggling for words. They just repeat erm and umm over and over again as if they were thinking, but couldn't think of anything.

"He's not boyfriend material." Chad ended up saying.

"Yeah. His last boyfriend told him he was the worse boyfriend ever." Dave announced. "But I mean, that's never happened to me, so, you know maybe-" And that was when an angry looking Layne walked into the room.

"Really, Dave? Well, maybe not everyone can be as perfect as you!" He yelled. I flinched at his loud words. I hate loud noises.

"Layne, calm-"

"No, Dave! I won't calm down! Why are you still bringing that up, huh? Do you not know how bad that hurts me?!"

"Dave." Krist said strictly. Dave sighed and looked down at his feet.

"Sorry." He mumbled. Layne groaned and wiped his teary eyes with his jumper.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything, Dave." He said before storming out of the room.

What in the montage of heck just happened?

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"It's a long story that Dave knows not to bring up." Chad said, rolling his eyes. I pulled myself off the bed and stretched.

"I'll go talk to him." I said.

"Are you sure? I think-"

I nodded. "I'm sure."

And before they could say anything else I was out the door and going to Layne's room that was next to mine. He sat on his bed, his back facing me. I slowly approached him, sitting in front of him.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked softly, shyly resting my hand on top of his. He nodded.

"Y-yeah. I'm okay."

"You don't seem okay." I whispered. "It's okay to cry."

"I know, but I promised myself I wouldn't cry anymore." He whispered before he sniffled. I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a tight hug.

"Thanks. I like hugs." He whispered. I giggled.

"I like hugs too." I whispered in his ear as I pulled away.

"I'm sorry for getting upset." He whispered. I smiled.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Layne. Hey. You wanna know a secret? I have a full suitcase of candy. But you can't tell anyone. Maybe you can have some."

"Why did you being so much candy?" He asked, chuckling. I shrugged.

"Well, there's something I should tell you. But I can't. Just watch out for my brothers, okay? If they ask you on a date or anything say no, okay?"

I confusingly nodded. "Okay. Besides, they aren't my type anyway."

He smiled. "Good. Now, let's get unpacked. I'll help you."

"Okay."

Chapter Three

Kurt;

I was running the brush through my damp hair when Layne came into my room, a couple of blankets in his arms. He had a small smile on his face.

"Hey. Are you busy?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. Just finished showering. What's up?"

"Well... Tonight is movie night and I wanted to know if you'd like to come downstairs and watch movies with us. Umm, it's a scary movie but... Umm.. We can share blankets and if you get scared you could, you know, cuddle up to me. Well, like, uh... Yeah." He said, blushing a deep red. He covered his face with the blankets.

I giggled. "You're such a cutie!"

"No I'm not!" He whined. I knew he was blushing harder. I grinned as I got up from the bed and sneakily approached him. I grabbed the blankets and pulled them away from his face. His cheeks were on fire.

"Aw! You're blushing. So cute." I teased. He shyly smiled, trying to hide his face. I giggled and looked into his blue eyes. He looked back into mine and we continued to make eye contact until a voice behind us interrupted.

"Yo! Layne, Kurt, the movie is starting." Krist said. I nodded and followed behind Layne out of the bedroom and downstairs. Layne looked so cute in his pajamas.

"Sit by me." Krist whined.

"No, sit by me." Chad said.

"No. He's going to sit with me. I'll keep him warm and cozy." Dave said, grinning.

"Nope. He's sitting by me." Layne said, sitting down in a chair. It was the perfect size for the both of us. Layne spread the blanket over both me and him.

I shouldn't have agreed to this. Scary movies are my worst nightmares. But here I am, watching one. The movie started with the scary music at the beginning, causing my heart beat to speed up.

"I'm scared." I whispered to Layne as I snuggled into his side. He wrapped one of his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"It's okay, Kurt. It's only music. The movie isn't really that scary." He whispered. I was still snuggling into him, but looked at the television.

"See it isn't that bad." Layne whispered. I nodded my head and smiled, but the smile was gone when this weird demon scary thingy popped up.

"Eep!" I squeaked and hid underneath the blanket. I didn't want to watch the movie anymore. I decided to stay under the blanket the whole time.

"Kurt, aren't you going to come out?" Layne said, getting underneath the blanket with me. I shook my head and pouted.

"It's scary. I don't wanna watch it." I whined. He giggled.

"I promise it isn't that scary." He whispered. "Come back out."

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed." I said, yawning at the end of my sentence.

"You sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Will you carry me?"

He giggled. "Okay, okay. I'll carry you."

I smiled and took the cover off me. We both stood up and Layne scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style. I rest my head against his chest as he carried me to my room.

"You're so light. What do you weigh? Like five pounds?" He asked. I smiled, but didn't answer his question.

He laid me in the bed and pulled the warm comforter over me. My eyelids began to feel heavy. I was warm and sleepy.

"Layne?" I whispered as he was making his way to the door. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked back at me.

"Yes, Kurt?"

"Will you lay with me? I'm scared of the monsters." I whispered. He chuckled.

"There's no monsters, Kurt. But okay. I'll lay with you."

He laid down in the bed beside me. He didn't wrap his arm around me or anything, so I took his arm and wrapped it around myself. I pulled myself into his chest and nuzzled his clothes chest.

"Is this okay?" I asked softly. He played with the ends of my hair.

"Yeah. It's okay." He said. I could hear the shy smile in his voice.

"I think you're cute." I whispered, shutting my sleepy eyes.

"I think you're cute, too."

"I like you." I whispered.

"I like you, too, Kurt. Now you should go to sleep."

"Sing me a song." I whispered. "Let's sing a song together. Would you believe me when I tell you, you're the king of my heart. Can you feel my love buzz? Can you feel my love buzz?"

He chuckled. "That was a nice song, Kurt. Even when you're half asleep, you sing like an angel."

"You're not getting my hints, are you?" I asked.

"What hints?"

"I'm trying to flirt with you." I whined.

"Oh. Really?" He said, giggling.

"Yes. I want you to be my boyfriend. I know we don't really know each other, but we can learn stuff along the way."

He kissed my top of my head. "Okay. I'll be your boyfriend."

I looked up at him. "Really?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'd love to."

I giggled. "Yay! I have a hot boyfriend!"

He blushed. "Hush. Go to sleep, sleepy kitten."

"Okay, teddy bear." I said, snuggling back into chest. I shut my eyes, and sleep eventually took over me.

Story

Sorry, not an update. But I have a story to tell everyone.

Okay. Sooooo... I was sitting there eating soup and my puppy kept looking at me, so I picked him up and sat him on the couch beside me. He kept getting closer and closer to me and he just stared at my soup.

Then, he was like "Dis soup. Dis soup ish mine!" And then he dumped his head into the soup.

Next, he jumped off the couch and was running around with soup on his face. So I had to give him a bath.

So I imagined that he turned super duper extremely tiny and jumped into the bowl of soup and was swimming around like "Man, dis ish da puppy soup life." Hehe.

The end.





^ back to top ^