A+    A-

1.

Kurt;

I sat in my room next to window, staring at the city lights. I was waiting and watching for daddy to come back. I didn't like being home with Courtney.

When I was about ten years old, daddy and his wife, Courtney, adopted me. When I was fifteen, daddy would kiss and touch me. He told me to never tell Courtney, which I wouldn't anyway. I enjoyed it way too much. He said to always call him daddy, and that I am his baby boy.

Now, I'm sixteen years old, daddy being twenty-three. Which means I only have two more years with daddy. But he told me as soon as I turned eighteen, we would run away together and get married. I always fantasize about that every night.

"Kurt, when I get up there you better be in bed asleep!" The squealing voice rang through my ears. Courtney. And I could tell she was drunk again.

Quickly, I hopped into bed and pulled the comforter over my small body. I grabbed the teddy bear daddy gave me and squeezed it tightly. I shut my eyes, hoping she would believe I was asleep.

I laid there and waiting about twenty minutes, but she never came. She probably passed out on the stairs again. Sometimes, I ask daddy why did he ever marry her. Always, his answer was the same. So I could adopt someone like you.

I heard a car door shut from outside. I knew it was daddy, but I didn't bother to get out of bed. I didn't want to run into Courtney, even if she was passed out. Just looking at her, I felt fear.

"Baby boy, where are you?" Dave's sweet, angelic voice sang from downstairs as the door shut. I couldn't stop the smile that slid across the face, so I pulled the comforter up to my nose.

I could hear his soft footsteps coming up the stairs. He paused a moment, and then continued. My bedroom door opened, and standing there was Dave.

"She's passed out on the stairs again." He said as he leaned against my door frame. I nodded my head. He stepped closer and sat down on the bed beside me.

"You cold?" He asked. I nodded my head and giggled, because he didn't know I was secretly hiding my smile.

"I missed you today." He said. He pulled the comforter off my mouth and placed his lips against mine. Just a peck was all I received.

"I missed you too, daddy. Next time, can I maybe go with you? Courtney's mean and scary."

"Maybe next time." He said as his hand slowly slid underneath the comforter and between my legs. I was immediately turned on. I felt like such a dirty whore.

"Give daddy a kiss." He whispered. I leaned myself up with elbows and leaned up, pressing my lips against his. With his other hand, he tangled his fingers in my hair and moved his lips quickly. His warm tongue rubbed against mine, making me feel even more turned on then what I was.

As his hand unbuttoned my jeans, he moved his mouth away from mine, letting me catch my breath. Next thing I knew, his lips were on my neck, placing soft kisses. I tossed my head back and shut my eyes, focusing on the amazing feelings he was giving me.

"Have you been a good boy for daddy today?" He whispered in my ear.

"Mhm." I hummed. "I wanted to touch myself, but I didn't."

"Good boy." He whispered, his warm breath sending chills down my spine. "Remember, only daddy can touch you."

The room fell into silence again, with just the sound of his lips kissing my neck. Gently, his teeth sank into my neck. He pulled and nibbled on the tender skin, making me whimper.

"I thought about you all day." He whispered, moving away from my neck and looking me in the eyes. I could tell his were full of nothing but lust.

"What did you think about?" I asked. He grinned and began to place kisses up and down my jawline.

"About how such a good boy you are." He said before adding another kiss. "You always listen to daddy... Always follow the rules... But, I know one day that'll change."

"N-no it won't, daddy." I whispered. I could feel myself getting closer and closer. I knew at any time I would make a mess on his hand.

"Mm. You know what would happen though, don't you?"

"I'll get spanked." I answered. He chuckled before giving me a peck on the lips.

"That's right." He spoke softly before he took his hand out of my jeans. I whined and pouted.

"Please, don't stop." I pleaded. He laid down beside me and unbuckled his belt.

"Do anything you want." He said. And I knew what I was going to do. I was going to ride him.

I undressed myself down to my boxers while daddy pulled out the lube from under the bed. Slowly, I unbuttoned every button on daddy's shirt. I roamed my hand around his abs and chest. He was so hot.

"I'm throbbing." I told him. And he liked me being like that. Throbbing, about to burst, but not letting me finish until he was pleasured first.

I pulled his jeans off and let them hit the floor. The thought of Courtney waking up and catching us ran through my mind, but I really didn't care. I wanted her to catch us. I wanted her to see daddy fucking me like a whore. His whore.

"You're so big, daddy. I can't wait to have your cock inside me." I whispered. I wasn't good at it, but I knew daddy liked dirty talk. And I tried to provide him with it.

"Well, then sit on daddy's cock and ride it like a slut." He demanded. I spread the lube on his member, so it would be less painful. It doesn't feel as bad as it did at first, but it wasn't really that comfortable either.

I held his tip at my entrance a moment before sinking down. I just realized I had completely forgot to prep. I shut my eyes tightly and let out a low moan as more and more of him filled me, until he was all the way in.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded and began to move up and down. I watched as daddy bit his lip and shut his eyes.

"Mm fuck. How are you so tight?" He asked, his hands grabbing my hips. I picked up my pace and bounced on him a little harder. I bit my lip to try to hold back my whimpers and moans. I was so loud.

"Let it out. I want to hear it." Daddy said. And I did. I was on the edge of screaming. Both pain and pleasures were running through my body. His warm, wet dick felt so good sliding in and out of me.

"Daddy, I wanna come." I whined, reaching for my member. But he slapped my hand away.

"You don't want a spanking now, do you?" He asked, almost breathless. I shook my head and stopped bouncing on him, but only to roughly grind my hips into his.

"Get on your hands and knees." Daddy demanded. I did as told and got off him. I got on my hands and knees and sank my teeth into my bottom lip, waiting for him.

He grabbed my small hips before ramming inside me, nearly making my head hit the headboard of the bed. I grabbed a pillow and squeezed it as he violently fucked me.

"Da-a-a-ddy. Oh my fucking- oh god!" I whined in the mattress. I turned my head, looking in the mirror and watching as daddy moved back and forth behind me. It was such a hot sight.

"Please. Please, please, please. I'm begging you." I groaned. My cock was throbbing, and I could precum oozing from the tip. I needed to release. I was dying.

"What did daddy tell you? Only. I. Can. Touch. You." He spoke with every trust. I whimpered as my cock rubbed against the mattress, teasing me.

"Touch me." I pleaded. And I couldn't say how thankful I was when daddy grabbed my member, racing his hand up and down the shaft. From time to time, his thumb would flick against the wet tip.

"I'm gonna... Oh fu- Daddy!" I screamed out as I felt my orgasm wash over me. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head as I felt myself draining.

My body was weak and trembling, and daddy's hard thrust weren't helping. It was hard to hold myself up, because my arms were getting wobbly.

"I'm gonna come inside you." He warned me. I just nodded. Even though I didn't really like it, daddy loved to come inside me. I didn't like the way it felt. But, I'd do anything to make daddy happy.

"Come on, daddy. Come inside me." I whispered. After a few more thrust, a loud moan filled the room. He slammed into me a little hard as he came. I could feel the hot liquid shoot inside me until he was finished. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me. I did the same, and pulled the comforter over us.

I pulled myself into his warm side and wrapped my arm around him. I knew I needed a shower, but I didn't want to leave from that spot. I wanted daddy to stay with me and cuddle all night, but he wouldn't want Courtney to suspect anything.

"I love you." He said, making my heart skip a beat. "You know that, right?"

"Yes, and I love you, too."

"Only two more years, and it'll just be me and you."

"I can't wait." I said with a smile on my face.

"I have to go now. But you know I'm just down the hall if you need me."

I shook my head. "Can't you stay? I don't want you to go."

"I wish, but you know how it is."

I sighed. "I know."

"Don't get upset." He said before he poked my nose.

"I'm not." I assured him. But I was a bit. I wanted Dave all to myself. I wanted to cuddle with him, hug him, and kiss him anytime I want. But I can't. Not yet anyway.

"Good." He whispered before he placed a kiss on my lips and nose. He pulled himself out of bed and put on his boxers.

"Goodnight, kitten. Sleep tight." He said before he left the room. I smiled and pulled myself out of bed to get cleaned up.

2.

Kurt;

I sat at the kitchen table, gently swishing my spoon around my chocolate cereal. Daddy wasn't awake yet, but Courtney was. Of course, she was groaning about her head hurting. But it's her fault, not mine, so why am I being forced to hear her bitch about it?

"My head hurts!" She groaned, sitting down in front of me. I rolled my eyes before taking a bite of my cereal.

"Take some medication." I recommended. She sighed and ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

"I think I'm gonna sleep it off." She said, pulling herself from the chair. She groaned as she made her way through the house, stumbling around.

I finished off my cereal before going into the living room and flicking on the television. I flicked through the channels until I found some cartoons. I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I thought it was probably Courtney, but luckily it was daddy.

"Good morning." He said, heading into the kitchen. I turned the television off and followed behind him.

"Good morning, daddy." I said, wrapping my arms around him. He returned the hug, wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezing me.

"You look beautiful today." He whispered in my ear, just like every morning. I wanted to deny it, but it was one of daddy's rules.

"Thank you, daddy." I said softly, even though I didn't believe him. Maybe he thought I was beautiful, but I just didn't see it.

"It's almost time for school." He reminded me. I sighed.

"I don't wanna go." I whined and pouted. He pecked my pouty lips before he pulled away from me and fixed himself a cup of coffee.

It was the first day of school, and honestly, I was nervous as heck. I knew it would be disaster. I wouldn't make any friends. I'd be a loner. Just like last year. But this time, I'd be at a whole different school. But I'm sure the students are just as bad.

"I know. I also know you'll have a good day."

"Can't I just stay with you?" I pleaded, tugging at his shirt. He took a long sip of his coffee before shaking his head.

"Sorry, baby boy. But I'll be right there after school to pick you up. And if you're a good boy, maybe I'll give you a treat." He said, whispering the last part. I sighed, but nodded.

"Okay, daddy. I'll be good."

"Good. Now go get dressed. We got ten minutes before we leave."

"Alright." I said before heading upstairs in my room to get dressed. As I was picking out clothes, Courtney appeared at my doorway.

"Finally, I get a break from you." She said, lighting up a cigarette. "You're so annoying. Always in my way. Hanging around Dave like he's your master or something."

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes. I took off my shirt and put on a Mudhoney one. Over it, I put on a flannel.

"Have a good day, little bitch." She said, leaving me alone to finish getting ready.

"Crazy bitch." I muttered under my breath.

"Come on, Kurt! We have to get going!" Dave yelled from downstairs.

"Oh snap." I groaned before zipping up my jeans and grabbing my shoes.

* * * * * *
After the car ride
* * * * * *

"Have a great day." Daddy said. As I pulled myself out of the car, he slapped my ass. I looked back at him, both my cheeks red as blood, but he only grinned and chuckled a little.

"Bye, daddy." I spoke softly as I shut my door. Sadness filled my heart at the thought that I wouldn't be seeing daddy for another eight hours. I'll miss him too much.

I sighed before making my way through the big heavy school doors. I did as I was suppose to. I picked up my schedule, found my class, and introduced myself. Little did I know my teacher would give me a signed seat right next to the meanies.

"Ah Eddie," One said, who's name I learned was Billie. Eddie was the one who sat next to me. I wouldn't say he was one of the meanies. He actually seemed nice. "Just looking at this one makes my dick go limp." He said, referring to me, and then Billie, and his friends Tre and Mike burst into laughter. While Eddie rolled his eyes and began to scribble stuff in his notebook.

That actually kinda hurt. I knew what he was saying. He was saying that I'm ugly. But I am. Why should it bother me so much? What did daddy even see in me? I wasn't cute, handsome, hot, sexy. Nothing like that. Only one word was what I was. Ugly.

"I bet he's still a virgin." One of them whispered to the others. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on what the teacher was saying. But it was so hard.

That whole class, those three boys picked on me. Saying stuff to me, putting stuff in my hair, pulling my hair. Only God knows what else.

I wanted to cry. I didn't want to be here anymore. So what I did was go into the bathroom and lock myself in a stall for the rest of the day.

* * * * * *
After school
* * * * * *

"How was school?" Daddy asked when I got into the car. I pulled my knees up to my chest and covered my eyes with my hands.

"It was horrible. I never want to go there again, daddy!" I sobbed. The warm tears fell into my hands like rain drops.

"Baby... What happened?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"They were so mean to me, daddy. They picked on me all first period. And the rest of the day I locked myself in the bathroom stall."

"Oh, baby boy. That's so terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that." He whispered in my ear, comfortingly rubbing his hand up and down my back. I buried my face in his chest.

"Don't worry. You won't have to go back. We'll get you on home school. I'll be your teacher."

"You promise?" I asked. He nodded.

"I promise. C'mon lets go home." He said, pulling away from the hug and starting up the car. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and sniffled.

As soon as we got home, Courtney started asking questions. I guess she could tell that I had been crying.

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with him?" She asked. "He's sixteen! Why is he coming home crying like this? He isn't a first grader, Dave."

"Leave him alone." Dave snapped. "He had a rough day, okay? Which is why I'm homeschooling him."

Her eyes grew wide. "What?! Homeschooling him?! No, no, no. I've had enough of him. I can't deal with this."

"Then leave." Dave hissed. And just like that, she flipped him off and was out the door, screaming stuff about never coming back. But I knew she'd be back. This wasn't their first argument. She always came back.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into the silence that the room had fell in. "It's my fault you two argue. I-I shouldn't-"

"Shhhhh. Sh, sh, sh. No, Kurt. It's not you. Baby, it's not. I love you. She's just... Not really motherly type."

"Then leave her." I whispered.

He sighed. "I can't. Because I can't risk losing you. I need you, okay? I need to be the one to make you happy. And I will do anything to do that. But, if I leave Courtney, I could lose you. But, no. Not yet. Only two more years, kitten. And it'll be me and you."

I sighed. "I know, daddy."

"You look tired." He said before he kissed my forehead. "Let's go take a nap."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up bridal style and carried me to my room. Gently, he laid me down on the bed and laid beside me. He pulled the blue comforter over us and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you so much today." He whispered softly in my ear as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I missed you too. Daddy... Am-am I really as beautiful as you say? Everyone else, they say the opposite. I don't feel beautiful."

"Well, you are beautiful. 100% beautiful. Even words can't describe your beauty. And I mean that. Whoever tells you different, they are nothing but a lair. Understand?"

"I understand."

"Then say it. Say I'm beautiful."

"You're beautiful." I said, with a little giggle.

"You know what I mean. Now say it before I punish you."

"Okay, okay. I'm beautiful."

He smiled. "Yes you are."

"Do I still get my treat? I was a good boy."

"Hmm," He hummed in my ear. "Yes, but not right now. Let's just lay here together and fall asleep."

"Okay." I agreed with a smile. I turned on my side and pulled myself in his warm chest. Nuzzling my nose against his chest, I closed my eyes.

We laid there and talked for hours before both of us fell asleep. Everything felt safe. I wouldn't have to worry about those meanies at school, and soon I wouldn't have to worry about Courtney.



^ back to top ^