A+    A-

Chapter 1

I looked over at Dave and bit my bottom lip. I just wanted to be alone with him right now. I want to kiss him passionately, I want his body to bounce on mine, and I want to kiss his neck softly. But what was the problem? Krist and Pat were here.

Dave giggled about something and tossed his head back. He was too cute. What would I do without him? I'll never forget the time he confessed his feelings for me. He was so nervous and blushing like crazy.

The sad thing is, he wants to tell everyone about our relationship, but really, I'm not ready. I should be though. I love Dave. I love him more than my own life, but I suppose I'm just afraid. But afraid of what? Judgement?

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head on out. It's pretty late and you know, gotta get ready for tomorrow." Krist said before he stood up. He stretched his arms and then Pat got up from his seat.

"Yeah, Krist is my ride home. I'll see you guys later." Pat said. I waved goodbye as the two of them left. I turned my attention to Dave, who was still giggling like a child.

"What are you all giggly about?" I asked. He bit his lip and shook his head.

"Come here." I whispered. He looked at me a moment before he stood up and walked over to me. I grabbed his hips and pulled him down on my lap, almost instantly connecting our lips.

"God, I love you." I whispered against his lips. He smiled in the kiss before he deepened it and locked his fingers in my hair. I rubbed my hands up and down sides soothingly. He taste so sweet. Just like candy. Maybe because he had a ton of candy today.

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. I chuckled and twisted a piece of his hair around my finger.

"I love you, too, Kurt. Always." He whispered softly before he kissed my nose. "Are you ready for touring?"

"I guess so. Are you?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm so excited. So... um, this time... are we gonna tell or?"

"Oh, well... maybe."

He smiled and pecked my lips. "Okay."

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. I really am. But, if you don't want, we don't have to." He said with a smile.

"I'll think about it, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay. Good enough for me." And then he smiled. "Good god you're so beautiful, Kurt. How did I ever get so lucky?"

I chuckled. "I am not." And then I pecked his lips. He grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled at it. I quickly slid my shirt off and then his. He blushed softly as his hand roamed my chest. Then he trailed his fingers down from my chest to the button on my jeans.

"You're also so nervous, even though we've done this plenty of times." I whispered and then chuckled. He blushed deeper.

"Every time is different." He whispered. He bit his lip as he unbuttoned my jeans. Pretty soon, both our clothes were off and on the floor, and Dave was pouring lube in his hand.

He smeared it on my member before he shut the bottle and tossed it on the floor. He straddled me before he slowly lowered himself down on me. He took both my hands, locking our fingers together.

He started out by grinding his hips against mine. I bit my bottom lip, as he began to moan loudly. That was the thing about Dave, he was so vocal.

"Kurt..." He moaned. He began to bounce slowly. Every time he'd come back down, he'd squeeze my hand. He was already a moaning mess, and it was just so hot.

Dave was so amazing. I couldn't believe he was so perfect. He felt so tight, just like always. And soon, I was tossing my head back and shooting inside him, moaning his name and cursing.

He was still siting on me as he quickly grabbed his member and stroked himself. I bit my lip, watching him. Only after a few strokes and he was squirting on me.

"I love you." He whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I whispered back before I pressed my lips against his. I kissed him passionately, like I had wanted to all night.

Chapter 2

"Ready for touring?" I asked before I locked my fingers with Dave's. I swung our hands back and forth as we stood near the window, waiting for Krist to arrive.

"Yeah, I am. Are you?" He asked before he cleared his throat. I nodded and gently kissed his nose.

"Kiss me." He whispered. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him slowly and gently. I almost chuckled when he took my bottom lip between his teeth and tugged at it before pulling away. He blushed madly and looked down, smiling.

I chuckled before I pressed my nose against his and nuzzled. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He spoke before he untangled our fingers and wrapped his arms around my waist, whilst I wrapped mine around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Why are we hugging? We're still gonna be seeing each other everyday." He said and then giggled.

"I don't know. I like being in your arms." I whispered softly. He rocked us from side to side as we continued to hug.

"Knock knock." A voice outside the door interrupted us. We pulled away from the hug quickly.

"I'll get it." Dave whispered before he pecked my lips. He turned to go to the door, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me, smashing our lips together. As we kissed, he cupped my cheek. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he granted. Our tongues danced together slowly, but the kiss was quickly ended when Krist began to pound the door.

"Guys, we're gonna be late! Open the damn door."

I chuckled before I jogged over to the door. I quickly unlocked it and opened it to reveal a smiling Krist.

"Hey, come on, we gotta go." He rushed. I turned to get my things, but Dave already had them. I tried to take my things, but he insist that he carry them.

"I think I'm capable of carrying my things." I whispered and kicked his shoe gently.

"Well, wouldn't want my perfect little boyfriend to get hurt." He said with a smile.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. He shrugged.

"You're, you know, small and fragile."

"Small?"

"Yeah. Look how skinny you are." He said before he poked my tummy.

"You know how I am about my weight, Dave."

"I know. I'm sorry. Kiss?"

I shook my head. "No kisses for you." And then I hopped in the back of the van. Krist and Pat sat in the front, as me and Dave sat in the back, silently poking each other.

"I think we're lost." Krist announced.

"What?!" I nearly screamed.

"Yeah, you were suppose to turn left. Not right. I told you." Pat said, shaking his head.

"Fuck." Dave groaned. I smiled and patted his knee. He looked over at me and smiled before he blew me a kiss.

Krist had decided to turn back around and go the right way. Finally we had reached a hotel. It wasn't much, but none of us minded. Of course, I chose to share a bed with Dave.

"Well, I'm gonna hit the bed. We have an early show tomorrow." Krist said before he jumped in the bed. Pat, who was already asleep, opened his eyes and groaned.

"Geez, Krist." He whined before he pulled the comforter up to his chin and closed his eyes again.

"Ready for bed?" I whispered to Dave. He nodded and crawled into bed before I did. We secretly held hands under the cover, and after everyone was was asleep, I stole a few kisses.





^ back to top ^