A+    A-

Poor Baby (Kurt Cobain/Dave Grohl) *Fluff*

"Kurt, baby, your bath is ready!" Dave called out as he made his way to the bedroom. Kurt laid on the bed, coughing his brains out. After he finished, he cleared his throat.

"Davey, I don't feel like it." He whined like a little kid. Dave picked Kurt up bridal style and carried him into the bedroom.

"I know, baby. But it might make you feel a little better." Dave said, letting Kurt down. He helped him undress; pulling his shirt off for him and helping him step out of his jeans and boxers. Kurt pulled his own socks off and stepped into the bath, slowly sitting down.

"Yes, this does feel quite nice." Kurt said softly, shutting his tired eyes. A small smile appeared on his face, causing Dave to smile as well.

"See baby, I told you." Dave said.

"Baby, will you wash my hair for me?" Kurt asked softly, opening one eye. Dave nodded, kneeling down beside the bathtub. He picked up the cup that he used to wet his hair with. Dipping it in the water, the cup filled up and he then poured it over Kurt's head. He continued to do this until Kurt hair was nice and wet.

He poured the coconut smelling shampoo in his hand before he rubbed it in Kurt's head. The shampoo quickly lathered up, the smell of coconuts filled Kurt's runny nose. Dave then began to massage Kurt's scalp.

"That feels nice." Kurt said, smiling wider. Dave chuckled before he started to pour water over Kurt's head, getting the shampoo out.

"You ready to get out?" Dave asked.

"Nu uh. Not yet. Five more minutes." Kurt whined. Dave nodded and sat in the floor next to the bathtub.

Kurt sat there, smiling and relaxing. He suddenly laid back, resting his head against the back of the bathtub.

"You look high." Dave said, giggling. Kurt giggled, but didn't say anything. He felt so relaxed until he suddenly began coughing again due to his sickness.

"Davey, I wanna cuddle and watch a movie now." Kurt whined, sitting back up. Dave stood up, helping his angel out of the bathtub. Kurt stood underneath a towel, shivering.

Dave quickly dried Kurt's hair before he helped Kurt dry the rest of his wet body. He helped Kurt into some warm pajamas. As he did, Kurt accidentally coughed in his face.

"I'm sorry, baby." Kurt said, pouting. Dave quickly pecked his pouting lips.

"It's okay, angel." Dave assured him. He carried Kurt into the bedroom and laid him down on the bed.

"What movie do you want to watch, honey?" Dave asked, pulling the blanket over Kurt. Kurt hummed as he thought.

"A funny movie. I need a good laugh." He spoke quickly before he coughed into the blanket. Dave flicked through the channels until he found a comedy movie.

Dave laid beside Kurt, wrapping his arm around him. Every time something funny happened, Kurt burst into giggles, which Dave thought was absolutely adorable.

"Hehe. That guys pants fell off!" Kurt said, busting into giggles once again. He started to cough, but that didn't stop his giggles.

After the movie was over, Kurt snuggled into Dave's warm chest. Dave squeezed Kurt tightly and kissed the top of his head.

"You're adorable, Kurt." Dave whispered. Kurt smiled against his clothed chest.

"I'm sleepy, Davey." Kurt whispered.

"Then sleep, angel."

"Dave?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. For being such a good husband. For loving me. I never want to be with anyone else but you. I love you." Kurt spoke softly.

Dave smiled. "I love you, too, Kurt. You're the best thing that has happened to me."

The room was then filled with Kurt's little light snores. Dave smiled and shut his eyes, falling asleep with his husband.

Beauty (Kurt Cobain/Layne Staley) *smut*

I wanted to do something a little different... Sorry if this is weird...

Kurt's POV;

"Hey, Kurt!" Krist called out to me. I turned my attention to him. He stood there, a grin on his face. As I screwed the lid on my water bottle, I nodded, silently telling him to continue. "Alice In Chains is here." He said excitingly.

I smiled. "Awesome. Where?"

"Over here." Krist mumbled, leading me to the way where the amazing band Alice In Chains where. I love meeting bands, talking about their music, their ideas, blah blah blah. It was nice. This would actually be the first time I would meet the lead singer; Layne Staley.

Krist reached his hand out, twisting the doorknob to a room that was backstage. He swung open the door and we walked inside. I was greeted by a lot of talking, laughter, and warm air.

"Oh look if it isn't Mr. Kurt Cobain." Someone said, even though I wasn't too sure who the voice belonged to. I took a seat in a comfy chair next to Krist.

I searched around the slightly crowded room until my eyes landed on Layne. He looked a bit different than in the photos I've seen of him. Something about him made me feel nervous. Not one of those nervous feelings like "oh fuck he might kick my ass," but a good nervous.

He turned his attention to me, his eyes landing straight into mine. His eyes slowly went downward, looking at my body then looking back at my eyes. It felt like he was eye raping me or some shit. He suddenly smiled, a nice smile that I liked.

"Everyone listen up!" A man standing up in a chair yelled. From the way he was dressed, he looked like a security guard. Everyone turned quiet, listening to his announcement. "I'm going to have to ask everyone to leave immediately. The show is cancelled due to a snow storm." He said, earning a bunch of boos. He shrugged his shoulders, mumbling a sorry.

"I'll get the van packed up while you find Chad." Krist said. I nodded and quickly stood up, making my way to the door which wasn't easy because everyone was rushing out.

I walked around backstage for what seemed like hours, which was only about half an hour. I ran into Courtney Love. The rest of her band, Hole, was following behind her. She has had feelings for me for a long time, but I told her it was best to stay friends, because I wasn't very attracted to girls.

"Hey, Kurt." She said, smiling before taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Hey, have you seen Chad?" I asked quickly. She nodded, blowing out the smoke.

"Yeah. Him and Krist left just a few minutes ago."

Damn it. He forgot me. How could he forget me?!

"Okay. Thanks, Court." I said quickly before I rushed into my dressing room. I grabbed two jackets, slipping them on quickly. It was cold outside, and I would have a very long walk home.

I rushed outside, walking around the parking lot. I searched and searched for the van, making sure they really were gone. Fuck. Now I'll have to walk home in the bitter cold.

I began my journey home, the wind blowing hard and snow began to pour from the night sky. As a car approached me, I felt fear run through my body. I sped up, but so did the car. The window slowly rolled down and a voice made me stop in my tracks.

"Do you need a ride home, Kurt?"

I turned and looked through the window to see Layne. I could feel warm air pouring out of the window. I looked around before nodding.

"Yeah, but I don't want to be a bother to you."

He smiled. "Get in the car. You're not a bother."

I smiled softly at him before I opened the door and slid into the passenger side seat. Layne quickly rolled the window back up, capturing the warm air and not letting it out.

"Thanks." I said, my voice shaky from shivering so hard.

"Not a problem at all."

"Where's the rest of the band?" I asked.

"They drove theirselves." He answered. I simply nodded before looking out the window, seeing the snow coming down harder.

"I'm Layne. Which you probably already knew that." He said, chuckling. And that chuckle was sexy.

"Yeah. I know I'm-"

"Kurt." He finished for me, taking a quick glance at me and smiling. I smiled and nodded.

"You look like you're freezing." He said, turning up the heat.

"Yeah. It's cold out there." I said softly. The rest of the ride home was silent. Not an awkward silence though. Just a peaceful silence.

"Umm Kurt," He said as he pulled into a driveway that I didn't recognize. "I don't think I'm going to be able to take you home tonight. Is it alright if you stay at my place tonight? The roads are getting pretty slick."

"Yeah. That's okay." I said even though I wasn't 100% sure it was okay. I hardly knew anything about this guy. He could be a murderer or rapist for all I know.

The car shut off before he opened his door. I opened my door as well, stepping out of the car. I followed behind him as he made his way to the front door. He quickly pulled the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

We both stepped inside, both of us slipping off our shoes. His house was a bit messy, but not gross messy. Just a bunch of magazines, band equipment, shoes, and empty pizza boxes on the floor. Almost like my place.

"Yeah it's messy, I know." He said chuckling.

"Eh. I'm a slop too." I said, chuckling with him.

"So, do you wanna go to bed or watch a movie or?" He asked. I shrugged.

"A movie is fine." I said.

"Okay. Have a seat and pick out a movie. I'll get you a blanket." He said. I took a seat on the soft, warm couch and grabbed the remote that sat on the coffee table. I flicked the television on and searched through the channels until I found a Christmas movie.

It seemed to take Layne a while before he returned. But when he did he had a cup of hot chocolate and a couple blankets. He took a seat beside me and wrapped the blankets around us.

"I made you some hot chocolate." He informed, giving me the coffee cup that had a rooster on it.

"Thank you." I said, giving him a smile. "You don't want any?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm fine."

Then it turned to silence. Our attention turned to the movie. Or so I thought. Until I felt him playing with my hair, wrapping pieces of my hair around his fingers.

"You know, you're very beautiful, Kurt. Every part of you." He whispered. I felt my cheeks heat up. Me, beautiful? No.

"I-uh- I'm not." I stuttered. He was making me very nervous.

"Yes, you are. When I saw you tonight I was amazed. I've seen you in pictures and stuff, but your eyes look so much better in person." He spoke softly. His hand went to my cheek, cupping it.

Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. His lips pressed softly against mine, and he slowly moved his. I was frozen, but soon after I kissed him back. His next movement shocked me completely. He started palming me through my jeans.

"L-Layne..." I moaned softly against his lips. He pulled away from the kiss.

"I really want to fuck you." He whispered. A shiver ran down my spine and he palmed me faster. "Do you want to? No one has to know."

"I...ummm... O-okay." I gave in. But what could hurt? This wasn't my first time and I had to admit the way he was palming me has already got me rock hard. It was just a one night stand, and I needed a little release anyway.

I grabbed the end of his shirt and slowly pulled it over his head. He did the same to me and we were both in jeans and socks.

"You have lube right?" I asked. He nodded before he hopped off the couch. He was quick to run upstairs, I'm guessing to his bedroom, and returning back with a bottle of lube and a condom.

"Who's gonna be on top?" I asked. He hummed for a second.

"You can."

"You sure?"

He nodded. "Yeah. This isn't my first time. So don't be gentle."

I sank my teeth into my bottom lip before I nodded. All I wanted to do was get inside him. I unbuckled his belt and quickly pulled it off. He laid on his back, while I hovered over him. I unbuttoned his jeans and quickly took them off. From the bulge in his underwear, he looked pretty hard.

Soon after, we were both naked and I was sucking roughly on his neck. I didn't care if I left a mark of not, because he would always cover it with makeup. Plus it will be something to remember me.

I had the condom and lube on. I easily found his hole and began to push in. No, not push in, but I rammed inside him. He screamed out, sinking his fingertips deep within my back.

I immediately started thrusting inside him. After all, he did say not to be gentle. He felt tight, like really really tight.

"K-Kurt... Harder." He moaned out. I grabbed the arm of the couch, holding onto it as I plowed into him.

"F-fucking hell!" He screamed. "Again! Again!"

I guess I had hit that spot inside him. That spot that makes you feel like you're going to go crazy. That makes you scream out.

"Fuck, Kurt." He said as he bit his bottom lip. He reached his hand down and grabbed his own member, stroking himself off quickly.

"Layne... I'm gonna... c-come." I whined. He nodded.

"Me too." He said, almost out of breath. And suddenly he arched his back and screamed. I felt some of the hot liquid get on my stomach, but I ignored it and continued to thrust into him.

"Come on, Kurt. A-are you close?" He asked. I nodded and groaned.

"Just a little... M-more." I groaned. I could feel myself getting closer and closer until I released.

I rolled my hips as I came, moaning out his name. After I rolled out my high I pulled out of him and took the condom off. I collapsed on top of him, catching my breath.

"Next time we see each other, this is defiantly happening again." He said as he panted. I chuckled and nodded.

Don't Follow (Layne/Jerry) *Fluff*

It was their first time performing, and Layne was as nervous as ever. He didn't know how the rest of the band was so calm. Well, maybe because they didn't have to sing in front of thousands of people. Except Jerry, who helped him with singing. He hadn't even asked Jerry how he was feeling about tonight, but by now it was too late.

Layne walked out on stage, the band already set up. As he stepped in front of the mic, the crowd went crazy.

"I'm Layne Staley. And we're Alice In Chains." He announced. He looked back at him, straight at Jerry, and nodded.

The first song they were going to perform was Man In The Box. Layne could feel his heart pounding in his chest. His palms were sweating, and his face felt like it was on fire. He didn't know if he could get this over with or not.

And when it was time for him to begin singing, he froze in his place. He knew what to say, but it was like the words couldn't come out of his mouth.

All he could think about was running away, and that's what he did. He ran backstage and the music stopped. The crowd began to boo.

Jerry sat his guitar down and ran after his best friend. He knew Layne was under a lot of pressure. He had to be perfect, or else it was over. But, Jerry
knew he already was perfect. He had heard Layne sing more than once.

"Layne? Buddy, where'd you run off to?" Jerry asked. And he heard Layne's soft little sobs coming from the corner of the room.

Layne sat with his knees pulled to his chest. His head was in his lap while he hands held onto his legs. Jerry sat beside him and pulled him into his arms.

"Shhh. It's okay, Layne."

"I fucked up. I fucked up everything for us."

"No, you didn't. It's okay, man. You just need some comfort."

"I don't even know what happened. I-just-it... Everyone was looking at me and... I don't know what it was. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Layne. Stop apologizing."

Layne sniffled. "I'm really glad you're here with me."

"Me too."

For a while, the two just sat in silence while Jerry held his friend in his arms. After Layne calmed down and stopped crying, he looked up at his friend.

"Thank you. For making me feel better." Layne said quietly. Jerry smiled and pressed his lips against Layne's nose giving him a quick peck.

"Anything for you, Layne."

"Jerry? Can I do something without you getting mad?" Layne's voice spoke in a whisper. Jerry nodded.

Layne's eyes were set on Jerry's lips. Then, they landed on Jerry's. The kiss was gentle and quick and it left Jerry wanting more. So when Layne pulled away, Jerry pulled him back.

Their lips moved together in sync. The whole kiss was just gentle and sweet. And both boy's cheeks were on fire.

After another minute, Layne pulled away. He smiled as he bit into his bottom lip. Jerry also smiled, and placed a kiss on Layne's forehead.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jerry suddenly asked. Layne didn't even have to think for a moment.

"Yes. Of course. And... I think I'm ready to give it another try out there."

"Let's do it."

The two pulled theirself off the cold floor and went back to the stage. This time, Layne wasn't even nervous. Happiness filled his heart knowing that Jerry was all his.

Touch of Death (Layne/Kurt) *smut*

Layne's POV:

It had been two years since the great Kurt Cobain had passed. That's why I feel a little guilty pleasing myself to the thoughts of him. He was dead, and maybe it was a bit odd. But I just couldn't help myself.

I was on my bed, standing on my knees and holding myself up with one hand while the other raced up and down my dick. My eyes were tightly closed as little moans found their way out of my mouth. My head raced with thoughts of Kurt.

I was so close to releasing- so so close. And I probably would've, but I completely stopped when I felt two cold hands land on my hips. At first I thought it was one of my friends playing some sick joke on me or something.

But when I turned around, I saw him. I saw Kurt. I thought I was just seeing things, but after blinking a few times I realized it was real. He looked normal, but only extremely pale and freezing cold.

I wanted to scream, but as soon as my mouth opened, his hand covered it. But trust me, I did scream when he rammed inside me. My eyes immediately teared up.

"Shhhhh, Layne. It's okay." He whispered in such a calm voice. His voice just sounded normal, like he wasn't even dead.

"It hurts!" I whined over and over into his hand. I was now holding myself up with both hands, but I nearly fell forward on the mattress as he slammed back and forth.

None of this made any sense. He was dead, but yet he was here fucking me. I didn't know what to do. Should I yell for help or just let his ghost do this to me?

"K-Kurt it hurts." I groaned. My face was now buried deep in the mattress, moaning and groaning. Both his hands were now on my hips.

Man, he was fucking me senseless.

"I'm gonna fucking come." He said, his breath getting heavy. He was so calm about this. He didn't know how bad it was hurting me.

And I felt a warm liquid shoot up inside me. After that, he jerked out and pushed me onto the bed and pushed me over to where I was laying on my back.

I felt empty inside, yet pain. I knew I would be sore there for a long time.

His hand went to my hard cock where he raced his hand back and forth. His hand moved way faster than any humans could do. But before I released, he took my cock into his mouth where his warm mouth and tongue worked wonders. No human could ever make me feel this great.

And he let me come into his month. He swallowed every bit of it before licking his lips and crawling back up to me.

His lips landed on mine, giving me a quick kiss. His lips were cold, but soft. And now my fear was gone and I felt... safe.

"I'll be back for you later." He whispered. I wasn't sure what he meant by that.

I watched as he disappeared right before my eyes. A grin was on his face until he was completely gone.

After collecting my thoughts, I realized one thing. My virginity has been taken by the ghost of Kurt Cobain.

Touch Of Death { Part 2 }

Layne:

Something about today just didn't feel right. I couldn't quite explain what was going on. I just felt weird, as if I wasn't completely myself or something.

April 5th, 2002 was the date. It was just like any normal day. But something was in the way.

The room suddenly turned cold, so I pulled the blanket over my arms. I was laying on the couch, watching television. I wasn't in the mood to get up and walk around for some reason.

I heard a noise coming from across the room. As if someone were walking. But I was obviously alone.

"Jerry? Is that you? Dude, seriously I'm not mood."

"Who the hell is Jerry?" A voice asked. My heart began pound in my chest. He was back again. Kurt was back.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked. He stood in the corner of the room with his arms crossed.

"I see you're not having any fun today. Such a shame. I was really hoping to get another good fuck out of you before we left, but I suppose I'll have plenty of time to do that." He said, winking at me after he finished speaking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, getting an uneasy feeling in my stomach. "Leave? Where are we going?"

"Oh... Didn't you get the dreams I sent you? Those dirty dirty dreams." He said, his voice in a whisper. He was now sitting next to me, kissing my neck.

This whole time it was like he was in my head. He sent me all those dirty dreams. I woke up hard as a brick almost every morning, and sometimes I would've somehow already came.

"Why didn't you ever come back and fuck me?" I questioned. "It's been so long."

"Aw, I'm sorry." He said, maybe kinda mocking me. "I know how bad you wanted it again. I saw all those times you touched yourself to the thought of those dreams. You didn't realize that they would come true though, did you?"

"You can't fuck me in Hell."

He hummed, moving his lips up to my jawline. "Whys that?"

"Because I'm not in Hell. I'm here. I'm not dead."

"Yet." He said. I pushed him away from me.

"Okay, what the fuck are you talking about?"

He chuckled. "Don't be so scared."

"Don't be scared?! How can I not?"

"Listen, Layne. I like you. I like you a lot. And I really enjoy spending time with you. So, now, I'm going to take you with me. And you will forever be my little whore."

"Are you crazy? Or am I crazy? Y-you're dead. I'm not seeing you. I'm imagining you."

He chuckled. "You're not crazy. Neither am I. You are seeing me. I'm here. I'm not alive but I'm here. And soon, you won't be alive."

I closed my eyes. "No. Go away. When I open my eyes you'll be gone."

"Will I?" He asked. I nodded and just sat there with my eyes closed.

I closed them tighter and tighter until he sank his teeth into my neck. My eyes then popped wide open and I screamed out in pain.

His teeth sank deeper and deeper. He wasn't sucking blood, he was killing me. I felt my energy completely drain. I couldn't fight back. I couldn't do anything.

My vision began to get blurry. I couldn't hardly see anything. And all the sudden, everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Aw, you look so lovely." Kurt said, snickering like a demon. And he was a demon. He was completely evil. His red eyes, fangs, and dark wings proved my point.

When I awoke, I was laying on his bed, a collar around my neck and a leash in his hand. I was like his pet, and I wasn't too sure if I liked it or not.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Why? Why did you take my life? I had so much to live for. Alice In Chains... Jerry... What will he think of this?" I asked. Kurt tapped his chin before holding up a newspaper in my hand.

On the front page it read Frontman of Alice In Chains found dead due to heroin overdose.

"But... You bit my neck. I wasn't even taking heroin!" I yelled.

"There's no need for yelling."

"I don't want this. I don't want to be dead. Take me back. Please!"

"You're just not used to it, that's all."

I ignored him.

"How long have I been dead?" I asked, looking into his eyes, hoping he'd tell me the truth.

"Hmmm... I'd say about... ten years."

"T-ten years? How long was I dead or whatever before I woke up?"

"Ten days. Well for here anyway. You see, a day down here is a whole year on earth." He explained.

"What happened to Jerry? What happened to the rest of Alice In Chains?"

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, don't worry. Alice In Chains is still going. But I must say Jerry's missed you a lot."

"Please. I'd do anything if you'd just take me back." I pleaded. He shook his head.

"No can do. You shouldn't have been pleasuring yourself to the thought of me and let me get attracted to you."

"So I made a big mistake. Can't you see it once my way?"

"It's not that easy to just take you back." Kurt said. "Things have changed now."

I looked down at the floor as my eyes started to tear up. "Please." I whispered.

He sighed and lifted my head up with his finger. I noticed his face had softened. His eyes were now a beautiful shade of blue and his wings were lighter.

"Don't cry. It's okay. Everything'll be okay."

I guess crying was his weakness.

"Believe me, I would love to be here with you, but... I just can't. I need to go back. Kurt, please."

"This was suppose to happen, Layne. That day was meant to be your last day. Don't you understand?"

I shook my head. "No. I don't understand."

"You did great while you were alive, Layne. You were a huge success. Just like me. But, now we're gone. It's meant to be. And hey, it's not that bad down here. Don't cry. Don't think of the past. You'll be fine here with me. I'll keep you safe from the other demons. Just, trust me."

"There's no way I can go back?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I tried too, Layne. Nothing worked. This is it. This is the end but we're going to be okay."

He pulled me into his chest, and all I could do was cry. We stayed like that for hours. He just held me as I cried.

"You have me, Layne. And you know, I know just the thing to help you feel better." He said, trailing his hand into my jeans.

"You're really evil, you know that?" I asked. He chuckled and his eyes turned back to the dark shade of red, as his wings grew darker.

"I know. But I hope you're ready, doll."

"Ready for what?" I asked.

He grinned. "To spend eternity with me."

Shame On Layne (Layne Staley/Jerry Cantrell) *Smut*

Layne didn't think he would have time to jerk himself off before the show, but he had to at least try. He didn't want to go out on stage with a boner.

He just couldn't help himself. Seeing his best friend shirtless did stuff to him. He often found himself having wet dreams of his friend. Sometimes even dirty thoughts would randomly pass through his head.

"Oh... Jerry... baby, yeah." Layne moaned as his hand raced up and down his cock. Thoughts of Jerry ran wildly through his head.

"Fuck, Layne. Look at how hard you are..." Jerry whispered from below Layne. He held his dick in his hand, slowly moving his hand back and forth and running his tongue over the tip from time to time.

"Stop teasing me, Jerry." Layne moaned aloud. "Just fucking... ugh... suck my cock."

"I don't know, Layne. You've kinda been a little bitch to me for the past week. Maybe I should just let you do it yourself."

"No, I need you!" Layne whined.

"Hmm... Okay. But only because I want you to fill my mouth with your hot cum."

"I will." Layne whispered.

As he continued to have his fun and moan his friends name, the band was getting ready to perform. Jerry was tuning his guitar, and he thought Layne was testing out the mic.

He then began to wonder where the lead singer was. So after he finished tuning his guitar up, he wondered off to find his friend.

As he walked down the hallway, he could heard someone whispering things from the bathroom. He pressed his ear to the door and listened closely.

"Fuck, Jerry... oh god... fuck I'm about to come!"

He would recognize the voice from anywhere. But he wondered why Layne was moaning his name. And then, he realized he couldn't let his friend come without his help, especially since he was moaning like a slut over him.

So Jerry jerked open the door and Layne immediately stopped what he was doing. Jerry stared at the sight. Layne's jeans were down, his shirt pulled up, his dick almost sticking straight up, his breathing hard, and his eyes wide with surprise.

"My, my. Look at you." Jerry teased, locking the door. Layne swallowed hard. He was lost for words.

"I thought I heard you calling for me." Jerry said. "And it appears that you really need my help."

Jerry took the tie off that he was wearing and wrapped it wrapped Layne's mouth, tying it behind his head. Next, he took Layne's tie and shirt off. With Layne's tie, he wrapped his hands behind his back.

Jerry helped Layne finish getting his jeans off, now leaving him completely naked. Standing in front of his friend, Jerry began to slowly undress. After his shirt was off, he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. Ever so slowly, he pulled his boxers off and Layne's eyes widened even more at his size.

"I really can't wait to have this inside you." Jerry said, moving his hand up and down his own member. Layne moaned into the tie that covered his mouth.

"Don't worry. I come prepared." Jerry said, pulling lube from his jeans. After spreading it along his member, he bent Layne over and held his tip at the tight entrance.

"I don't have time to prep you. And we have to hurry. We go on in ten minutes." Jerry informed.

He started to push in, and as he did so, Layne gasped. It wasn't the first time he had sex with a man, but Jerry was the biggest he had had inside him.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Jerry groaned. He help onto Layne's small hips as he started to slam in back and forth.

"Woah, you're such a noisy little whore, aren't you?" Jerry said as the blushing Layne underneath him was screaming in pleasure.

"Yeah... fuck me." Layne whined into the fabric over his mouth. Jerry grabbed a fistful of Layne's hair and yanked his head back. He pulled the tie off his mouth and let it hit the floor.

"Say my name you little whore." Jerry whispered in his ear, moving his hips a little harder.

"Jerry..." Layne moaned. "F-fuck you're so big. J-Jerry, fuck!"

Jerry let go of his hair and pulled out. But only until he had Layne's back pressed against the wall. He grabbed Layne's legs and wrapped them around his waist before he took his place back inside him.

Layne wrapped his tied up hands around Jerry's neck as he pounded inside him. Jerry's mouth went to Layne's neck, where he sucked and nibbled on the tender skin, leaving hickeys everywhere.

There was suddenly a loud knock at the door. "Guys! Hurry the hell up! What are you doing in there?"

It was their manger.

"Oh shit." Jerry groaned, moving faster. "Tell him we'll be out in a minute." He demanded.

"W-we'll be... be... oh fuck... we'll be out in a mi-minute." Layne said, trying to not moan but he stuttered at his words.

As Jerry groaned and continued to do his thing, Layne began to somehow untie the tie from his wrist. After the tie hit the floor, Layne's nails went into Jerry's back and clawed away as he fucked him.

"Fucking hell... you just had to be jerking off in here, didn't you, bitch?" Jerry asked. The name calling just turned Layne on more.

"Tell me. Tell me you're a whore." Jerry demanded.

"I'm a whore, Jerry. I'm such a dirty lit-little whore."

He reached down and began to jerk off once again. Only after a few strokes he had reached his climax and made a mess on his stomach. Seeing Layne come, reached Jerry at his peek.

He slid his cock out of Layne and began to jerk himself off. After a few more seconds, Jerry was coming. As he released, Layne's name spilled out of his mouth and he shot into the air.

"You two better be out here in one minute!" The angry manager yelled, pounding on the door.

The two quickly got dressed into their closed after cleaning up the mess. Before walking out, Jerry once again grabbed another fistful of Layne's hair and yanked his head back. Their lips connected, moving quickly as their tongues did as well. It was honestly the sexiest kiss Layne had ever had, and it turned him on all over again.

"From now on, you're my slut." Jerry whispered. "And after the show... you better be ready to get your little ass fucked again."

And during the whole show, Layne couldn't stop thinking of the things Jerry could do to him. And as for Jerry, his back stung from the scratches Layne had placed on his back.

And after the show, it was rougher than the first time.

You Know You're Right (Kurt Cobain/Axl Rose) *Fluff*

"So, how do you like touring with Axl?" Krist asked as he blew smoke from his cigarette out of his mouth. Kurt sat next to his girlfriend, Courtney, on a suitcase, holding her hand.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't really like it at first, but now I don't really mind. He's actually pretty cool."

"I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back." Courtney said before standing up. She disappeared down the hallway, and that was when Krist began talking.

"Dude, you know Axl has the hots for you, don't you? It's pretty obvious."

Chad nodded his head, agreeing with Krist. Kurt looked at them in confusion because chuckling. He shook his head, thinking they were crazy.

"And what got that crazy idea into your guys head?"

Krist rolled his eyes. "It isn't an idea. It's a fact. The way he looks at you. Talks to you. Flirts with you."

"I've never noticed anything." Kurt stated. Chad whispered something into Krist's ear, which Krist laughed to.

"What?" Kurt asked. They shook their heads.

"Well, anyway, I have to go put everything back up. Tell Courtney I'll meet up with her later." Kurt said before getting up and walking away.

"I really wish Kurt and Axl were together instead of Kurt and Courtney." Chad told Krist.

Krist took another drag of his cigarette. "Me too."

Courtney rubbed the red lipstick over her lips one more time before putting it away. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair and went out to search for her boyfriend.

"Have you seen Kurt?" She asked Chad.

"Uh I think he's on stage cleaning up."

"Okay." She said. And that's where she headed.

She stopped in her tracks to listen when she heard the voice of Axl talking with Kurt. It just ran through her head that Axl surely hung around Kurt a lot. They always seemed to be so happy together. Smiling, telling jokes, playfully pushing and poking each other.

"You got something in your eye." She heard Axl say. She watched closely as he leaned in, helping Kurt get whatever it was out of his eye. She saw that Axl's eyes flicked down to Kurt's lips and back up to his eyes.

"Oh shit. Axl has a thing for my boyfriend." Courtney whispered to herself.

"It was pretty obvious. I'm just saying." Krist said from behind her, making her jump.

"Fuck, Krist. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you."

"Look at them," Courtney whispered. "Who does Axl think he is?"

"I don't know. But you have to admit they'd be pretty cute together." Krist said. Courtney gave him a death glare before pushing him out of her way.

"Hey, Kurt. Umm, can I speak to you?" Courtney asked, pulling him away from Axl.

"What's up?"

"Listen. I'm not really sure how to say this. I mean... your a great person and all but... I just don't think we should be together anymore."

Kurt's eyes widened. "But... Why? I-I thought we were doing great. Was it something I done?"

"No, course not. It's just... I don't know. There's just nothing there."

"Oh. Well... I understand." Kurt said, looking down at his feet. Courtney placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks... I'm gonna go. I'll see you around."

"C'ya." Kurt said, waving goodbye to her. After she was out of sight, he went back over to his band. He really hoped it wasn't noticeable he was upset. But how could he not be? He just got dumped.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go lay down for a while. My stomach hurts. Will you guys be okay putting the rest of the stuff up?"

"Sure." They said. They had no idea what just happened, but Axl, who was secretly watching, had a pretty good idea that it was more than a stomach ache.

"I'm gonna go make sure he's okay, alright? I'll be back." Axl said to them.

"Okay, Romeo." Krist said with a smirk.

"Kurt?" Axl said quietly as he stepped into the tour bus. He could hear soft, quite little sobs coming from one of the bedrooms.

He followed the sound, finding out it was from Kurt's room which he shared with Chad. Axl carefully opened the door and stepped inside, seeing Kurt was sitting on his bed, his head down in his lap.

He sat down beside him and wrapped both arms around him. Kurt was quick to hide his face in Axl's chest. And ever so gently, Axl ran his fingers through Kurt's hair.

"Shhh. It's okay. There's no need to cry. She's not worth it, Kurt. She should be the one crying for letting someone like you go." Axl whispered.

Kurt didn't respond. Of course, he liked Courtney, but he wasn't really in love. But it still hurt to know he wasn't wanted.

"I promise it's going to be okay, Kurt."

"I know." Kurt whispered. "It just hurts."

He pulled away from Axl and sniffled. He wiped his eyes with his flannel sleeve and cleared his throat. He actually now felt a bit embarrassed that he just cried in front of Axl.

"Sorry." Kurt whispered, pointing to Axl's wet chest. He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's fine. It'll dry."

"You probably think I'm like a sissy now, don't you?" Kurt asked, laughing at himself. Axl shook his head.

"No. It's okay to cry, you know."

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?"

Kurt nodded. "Yeah. It hurts, but I'll eventually get over it. It just blows though you know. It seems like every relationship I have, I'm the one who gets hurt. What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing's wrong with you. I think your amazing, actually."

"You're just saying that."

"No I'm not. You are talented, kind, funny, beautiful... stunning... I could go on and on all day."

Kurt looked up at Axl, looking straight into his eyes. He was shocked that someone actually thought he was beautiful. But it made him feel happy inside.

"You really think so?" Kurt asked. Of course he loved to hear those things, but he'd never believe it himself.

"Yep. And anyone who had you... Well, they'd be the luckiest person in the world. But if they let you go, they'd be the stupidest person in the world."

Kurt smiled at that. Even blushed a bit. And Axl thought it was the cutest thing.

"Thanks. For making me feel a bit better." Kurt said quietly.

"Anytime. But, can I do something?"

"What?"

Axl bit his lip. "Can I kiss you?"

Kurt shyly said yes, and leaned closer to him. Axl cupped his cheek and leaned in for a kiss. As soon as their lips were connected, both of them could feel sparks. And Kurt thought it was so odd. Just a moment ago he was crying over Courtney, and now he's kissing Axl.

The kiss soon broke, leaving Kurt a little stunned. But one thing he would say, he really enjoyed it.

"Your lips are so sweet." Axl whispered, looking into Kurt's blue eyes. Kurt smiled.

"So are yours."

"Knock knock!" Krist's loud voice rang through the bus as he entered inside.

"They're coming." Kurt pointed out. Axl nodded.

"But one more thing. Kurt... Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Kurt smiled. "Of course."

The two shared one more kiss before Krist ran into the room. He had saw the kiss. And for the rest of the tour, the two lovers were teased by their band mates.

(Layne Staley/Mike Starr)

"I can't fucking do this anymore!" Layne screamed. His nails were digging into his arm. His eyes were bloodshot. The room around him was fuzzy.

His bandmates were gone, other than Mike. He nervously sat in front of Layne, unsure of what to do or say.

"Layne, you're doing so good. You-"

"Shut up!" Layne yelled. "You don't know anything! This is your fault! You're the one making me do this!"

"Layne, it's best for your health. We all care for you, and we all want you to get better. You're doing so good, you really are."

"I need it. I need heroin! I'm fucking going insane!" Layne yelled, holding his head in his hands.

"You don't need it, Layne. You've been clean for four days. You're doing so good you don't want to just throw that all away do you?"

"I don't care! Give it to me! Right now, Mike!"

Mike bit his bottom lip. He really wished Sean and Jerry were here right now. Sometimes, Layne was too much to deal with.

Mike sighed and kneeled down beside Layne. Took his his hands away from his head to keep him from pulling his hair. Layne's eyes were full of tears, and it did, it hurt Mike to see him like that. But he couldn't just let Layne throw his life away.

"Layne, baby, look at me." Mike said calmly, locking his eyes with Layne's.

"Take in a deep breath."

"I-I can't."

"You can. Shhh. Take in a deep breath."

"N-no... I-I can't breathe." Layne mumbled. Mike continued to stare into his eyes.

"You can. Breathe, Layne. Take in one long deep breath." Mike told him. Layne slowly took in a shaky breath.

"Good. Now let it out."

Layne slowly let it out. Mike told him to do this over a few times until he had calmed down. His breathing was still shaky, but at least he wasn't screaming.

"Are you okay now?" Mike asked.

"Just... just hold me, Mike. Fucking hold me." Layne sobbed. Mike pulled Layne on his lap and held onto him. Layne's face was buried in Mike's chest as he cried. Mike could feel his warm tears going through his shirt.

"It's okay, Layne. I have you. It's only me and you. You're going to be fine." Mike whispered to him.

"You don't know how hard this is, Mike. It's so fucking hard!"

"I know, Layne. But you're strong, and you can come over this addiction, I know it. I'm here with you all the way. Every step of the way, I'll be right here with you."

Layne sniffled and looked Mike straight in the eyes. "Y-you promise? Fucking promise me you'll stay right by my side."

Mike nodded as he wiped away Layne's tears with his thumbs. "I promise you, Layne."

Layne sighed. "Thank you, Mike. Thank you so much."

Mike smiled. "No need to thank me."

"How?" Layne questioned.

"How what?"

"How are you so amazing? You're so patient with me... you're always here. How do you put up with me?"

"Layne, you're my everything. I don't want to lose you. I don't care how long it takes I'm going to be right here until you're all better."

Layne wrapped his arms around Mike's neck and gave him his big, innocent puppy eyes. "I'm sorry I screamed at you. I love you so much. Will you forgive me?"

Mike wrapped his arms around Layne's small waist. Layne was too cute. How could Mike stay mad at him for long?

"I forgive you." Mike said. Layne tilted his head and leaned in, pressing his lips into Mike's.

The two shared a sweet, innocent kiss. Layne closed his eyes, and melted into Mike's arms. He just felt exhausted.

"I want you, but I'm tired." Layne sighed. Mike pulled away from the kiss and pecked Layne's nose.

"Go to sleep, baby. You need to rest." Mike told him.

"Will you carry me?" Layne asked with a pout. Mike stood up from his seat and with Layne's legs wrapped around his waist, and his arms around his neck, Mike carried him into the bedroom.

He gently laid Layne down on the bed and laid beside him. He knew Layne wouldn't want to be alone. And after pulling the covers over the two of them, Layne cuddled into Mike, and he fell into a deep sleep.

And Mike just laid there, holding Layne and listening to his soft, gentle snores. Oh, how much he loved him.

Favorite Student (Stone Gossard/Mike McCready) *smut*



"St-Stone..." Mike moaned, staring into the eyes on the man who was hovering over top him. Stone stared straight back into his eyes as he fucked him hard, but slow.

"I'm so close, baby." Stone whispered, biting into his bottom lip. His long hair was a mess, going every which way.

"Mmm!" Mike whimpered as the hot liquid shot inside him. Stone moaned, rolling his eyes into the back of his head.

"Mr. McCready, are you paying attention?" Mr. Gossard asked. Mike was instantly knocked out of his daydream, and his cheeks were burning red from embarrassment.

After nodding his head, the teacher went back to the lesson. But Mike still didn't pay attention. Sure, he watched the teacher, but he didn't listen. Mike couldn't stop having his little daydreams about him.

The bell rang, signaling it was the end of class. Everyone fled out of the classroom, while Mike was only gathering his things, but as he turned to leave, he accidentally ran into his teacher.

"M-Mr. Gossard, I'm sorry!" Mike quickly apologized. His cheeks were once again burning red, especially by the fact the teacher was so close to him.

"What's going on, Mike? You just seemed... distant from class today." Mr. Gossard asked. Mike bit his lip, his cheeks getting redder.

"Nothing, I, uh, I-I'm just tired, that's all. I'm sorry. I'll be more focused tomorrow." Mike promised.

The teacher bit his lip, and that didn't help the throbbing bulge in Mike's jeans one bit. It seemed to only make it worse.

"So, tomorrow, you won't be sitting here, having thoughts about me fucking you?" Mr. Gossard asked quietly, catching Mike by surprise.

Mike couldn't find the right words to say.

"I know, Mike. By the way you look at me. By the way you always daze out in the class. Hmm... you're such a bad boy, Mike. It's always the quiet ones." Mr. Gossard whispered, moving even closer to Mike, until their bodies were nearly touching.

"What do you think about, Mike? Me bending you over my desk and fucking you?" He whispered into Mike's ear, and his lips began to plant little kisses along his neck. Mike dropped everything he was holding on to the floor.

Of course Mike had thought about it before. But his fantasies go even farther than that. He seems to always think about Stone coming over to his house to tutor him, and fucking him like there was no tomorrow.

"Uh huh." Mike whispered, tilting his head over to the side to give his teacher better access.

"Yeah? I think about it too." Mr. Gossard admitted, making a trail of kisses along Mike's jawline. Mike bit his lip. The teacher thinking about fucking him? He couldn't believe it.

"I always think about fucking you, baby." Mr. Gossard told him. A shiver ran down Mike's spine.

"I have so many thoughts, baby. You wouldn't believe it." Stone said before pressing his lips against Mike's and kissing him passionately. As he did that, he began to unbutton Mike's shirt.

"Do you touch yourself, Mike? Do you stroke your cock while thinking of me?" Mr. Gossard asked.

"I do." Mike said quietly, a little embarrassed. Stone bit his lip.

"That's so hot. I do too. I jerk my cock so fast to the thoughts of you sucking my cock after class."

Mike's knees went weak. His cock was beginning to twitch and his jeans were becoming more uncomfortable by the second. He could already see it. Mr. Gossard sitting at his desk, jerking his cock, moaning his name. It was such a hot thought.

"Get on your knees, baby. Suck my cock for me." Mr. Gossard told him. Mike did as told, crawling down on his knees.

"Oh my god..." Mike whispered after he had undone Stone's jeans and pulled them down.

"Think that'll fit inside you, baby?" Stone asked. Mike bit his lip, and softly nodded his head.

"Mmm... yeah..." Stone hummed when he felt Mike's warm tongue swirling around the tip of his cock.

Mike began to slowly suck his cock into his mouth. Stone rolled his eyes into the back of his head as a wave of pleasure ran over his body.

"Fuck, this is even better than I imagined." Mr. Gossard moaned, pushing Mike's head down further.

Stone leaned against his desk, tossing his head back. Mike looked up at him, watching the way he bit his lip and ran his fingers through his long hair.

He was so hot.

Mike began to bob his head; up and down. From time to time, he would gag, but quickly catch himself. But it was hard not to, especially from the way Stone's dick hit the back of his throat.

"Get up, baby. I wanna fuck you." Mr. Gossard said to his favorite student. Mike was eager to get back up to his feet.

His teacher chuckled, running his hand down Mike's shirtless body, to the twitching bulge in his jeans. Stone began to massage it.

"O-oh..." Mike whined, biting into his bottom lip. Mr. Gossard grinned as he began to unbuckle the belt that was wrapped around Mike's waist.

"Fuck, baby, look how big you are." Stone said, jerking slowly at Mike's cock. Precum was slowly dripping down the tip. Mike didn't ever want him to stop.

Stone pulled his shirt off, letting it hit the floor with the other pile of clothes. He finished kicking off his jeans before helping Mike get undressed. Now, the two were both completely naked, and Mike was bent over Stone's desk.

"You have to be quiet, baby. There's still people in the building." Stone whispered in his ear. Mike bit his lip.

He had completely forgotten there were still teachers walking along the building. He just couldn't get caught, he couldn't get into trouble, and he surely couldn't get his teacher into trouble.

Mike was starting to have second thoughts, until he felt the tip of Stone's cock at his entrance.

"Ready?" Stone asked. Mike nodded his head, and Stone began to push in.

"Oh, fuck!" Mike whimpered. Stone put his hand over Mike's mouth.

"Sh. Be quiet. You don't want to let people know your teacher is fucking you, do you, you little fuckin' slut?"

"Mmm... I'm sorry, Mr. Gossard." Mike apologized. His voice sounding innocent. Stone grinned, and began to slam his hips back and forth.

"O-oh..." Mike moaned, biting his bottom lip. His hands went to the edges of the teacher's desk, squeezing them tightly.

"Fuck, baby... So fucking tight. Are you still a virgin?" Stone asked him. Mike blushed, and softly nodded his head.

"Oh really? I'm the first person to fuck you."

Mike nodded his head and began to grind his teeth together. Stone began to place kisses on the back of Mike's neck, shoulders, and back.

"M-Mr. G-Gossard... so-so big... It hurts..." Mike stuttered around.

"Don't worry, baby. The pain will go away soon." Stone promised. He grasped Mike's cock in his hand, and began to jerk him off.

"Mr. Gossard! Oh, please don't stop!" Mike begged. His teacher began to jerk him off faster, and began to slam his hips harder into Mike.

"Fucking hell..." Mike breathed, biting his lip.

"Baby, I'm gonna come." Stone warned him. He knew he couldn't hold on much longer.

"M-me too. F-faster, please!" Mike begged, thrusting his hips into Stone's fist.

"Oh, Mr. Gossard!" Mike moaned as his orgasm hit him. Hot, white strands of cum shot up in the air.

"Fuck!" Stone spat. Both of his hands grabbed Mike's hips before he began to plow into him.

"Mike, fuck I'm gonna come inside you." Stone warned.

"Yeah. Come inside me, Mr. Gossard. Please!"

And that's all it took for him to release. Burying his cock deep inside Mike, he released. A long, high pitched moan escaped his mouth.

"That was hot." Stone said, trying to catch his breath as he pulled out. Mike almost dropped to the floor, but Stone wrapped him up in his arms.

"You okay?"

Mike nodded his head, and chuckled. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

Mr. Gossard smiled, and pecked Mike on the lips.

"Get dressed, and I'll take you home." Stone told him. And the two began to quickly get dressed before someone saw them.





^ back to top ^