A+    A-

Chapter One ~ Toby

So I got bored at my aunt's house and wrote this.
It's kinda short and only about 5 chapters.
Enjoy little ones!

Kurt:

I'm in love. That's all I can say. Every time I see him my heart swells, happiness fills me, but yet somewhat of a nervous feeling at once. People would deny it, but he was beautiful.

That's what he is. Beautiful.

I don't see him much, considering he's a grade ahead of me. He's a senior while I'm a junior. However, when I do see him, it honestly makes my day.

Every now and then I'll see him walk around the cafeteria or hallways. Or maybe in the gym before first bell rings. He has dark hair that goes to his chest. Beautiful brown eyes that could make you melt. A beautiful face and a lovely body.

I didn't know much about him. I only knew his name was Toby and he was nothing but a weed dealer. I had even seen him make some deals in the cafeteria. My mother wouldn't allow me to be with him, but honestly I wouldn't care what she thought. That is, if we could only be together...

"Are you listening to me?" Krist asked, snapping his fingers.

I nodded even though I was watching Toby from a distance and hadn't heard a word that came from his mouth. I tried not to look at him long. I didn't want him to get the feeling he was being watched and look over at me.

"Of course I'm listening."

"What'd I say?" He asked.

"Something about after school?"

"Well... Maybe you were listening. Anyway, do you wanna hang out after school and practice some music?"

I shook my head. "I can't tonight. My father is coming over and I get to hang out with Kim for a while."

"Ah. Okay. How about tomorrow?"

I shrugged. "Probably."

Before he said anything else, the bell rang. We walked to first period together through the noisy, crowded hallway. After getting upstairs and to the room, there was the class standing by the door.

We stood there for ten minutes, just talking until the principal, Mr. Vedder, told us to go to Ms. Love's classroom because our teacher was absent today.

After getting seated down, I looked at my surrounds and realized that Toby was in this class. My heart skipped a beat after seeing his gorgeous face.

The teacher began to take attendance. I realized she didn't say Toby, but instead Dave Grohl, to which Toby raised his hand. So I guess I was completely wrong about his name. So it isn't Toby, it's Dave. I must've got it mixed up with one of his friends or something.

Well, I believe Dave suits him a bit better.

During the whole class period, I pretended to draw, but secretly spied on him. I watched as he smiled, laughed, talked, and made some weird face expression.

Man, he's locked inside my heart shaped box.

Chapter Two ~ Isnt It Wonderful To Have A Gay Brother?

Kurt:

Dave was ahead of me as I made my way home. No one would ever know how bad I just wanted to run up to him and take him in my arms. And if I wasn't such a nervous, shy little fuck I probably would've.

He made a left turn as I made a right turn. Once again, I blew my chance of speaking to him. I felt as if my world had turned to black at that moment.

After arriving home, I was greeted by my father and sister. You see, my parents were divorced, but we still stayed it touch. I guess you could say my parents were friends, but I knew it was probably awkward for them.

"I'm so glad to see you!" Kim said. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm glad to see you, too." I replied.

My mother gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Then, we all sat down to dinner. In my plate, I dumped a bunch of Kraft Mac-n-Cheese in it. Of course that was all I was eating, because I just wasn't in the mood for the rest.

"How was school?" Dad asked. I shrugged.

"It was school. And school is school. Which means it was boring."

"Oh, don't be silly, Kurt. It wasn't that bad." Mom said before taking another bite off her fork.

"Eh." I muttered, scrapping up more food on my spoon.

After eating, cleaning, and putting away the dishes, me and Kim went up to my room. I showed her my guitar and played a few songs for her. I really felt like I could trust her, so I thought I could tell her my biggest secret.

"Can I tell you something without you telling mom and dad?" I asked. She crossed her legs and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Of course. Go ahead. What's going on?"

"I think- well no, not think. I know I'm... Well, gay."

Her eyes widened. "How long have you knew this?"

"For a while now... and Kim, I have the biggest crush on this one guy he's just-"

"Oh my god! Kurt! This is awesome!" She squealed. "Having a gay brother is like... Rad."

I chuckled. "Just please don't tell anyone. I don't think mom and dad would take the new too well. Considering their homophobic. Really homophobic."

"Your secret is safe with me. Anyway, tell me about this guy."

Honestly, I didn't really know where to begin at first. So I started out by telling her how I saw him in the hallways, what he looks like, how I thought his name was Toby, and how I figured out his name was Dave.

"Awww. So adorable. It's so cute, my brother has a crush."

I felt myself blush from embarrassment. "Hush."

"Well, you'll have to keep me updated on how things go."

"Kim! Come on it's time to go! Come say goodbye, Kurt." Dad called to us from downstairs.

After telling everyone goodbye and giving hugs, dad and Kim left. I gave my mother a goodnight kiss and went up to my room for the night.

The whole night I couldn't sleep, because I was too busy thinking of none other than Dave Grohl.

If only he could feel my love buzz.

Chapter Three ~ Meeting Dave

Kurt:

It was Saturday. But my mother still had to work so I was home alone all day. So I did what I normally did on Saturday, walk around the streets of Seattle.

It was kinda cold and cloudy. The rain hadn't started yet, but I knew it would soon from the dark clouds.

I watched as I passed by couples. My heart sank in my chest from the thought that me and Dave would never be like that. Shit, I bet he's never even took one look at me, and if so, he probably wouldn't even think I was attractive.

I silently aw'd when I say a gay couple sitting on the street. One guy had dread locks, while the other had long straight hair. I watched as the one with straight hair leaned in for a kiss, but the other one teased him by moving away. They spoke with smiles on their faces before nuzzling their noses together. And the guy finally received the kiss he was waiting for.

Rain began to pour down from the dark grey sky. I began to speed walk for dry shelter until the rain slacked off. And I knew exactly where to go. Underneath the bridge where the muddy banks of the Wishka River was.

I sat under the bridge, safe from the rain and getting soaked out there. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I heard a voice behind me speak.

"Hey... haven't I seen you from school?"

I looked behind me and my heart went wild. It was Dave. Phew, just stay cool, Kurt. It's okay. It's only your crush who noticed you.

"Uh... yeah. I think so."

"Oh yeah! I have. You're Kurt, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm Kurt."

He sat down beside me. "Cool. I'm Dave."

I didn't know what else to say. My mind was going crazy with thoughts. It was silent for a moment until he spoke again.

"So, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was walking around the streets until it started pouring. So I figured I'd come here until the rain slacks off."

"Oh. Well, my parents were fighting again so I came here." He explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's terrible. I know the feeling. My parents are divorced."

"You have really pretty eyes." He suddenly said. My cheeks heated up.

"Thanks. Umm... So do you."

He chuckled. "Sure. Well, the rain seemed to stop. If you want I could walk you home, because... You know... There's rapist on the loose out there."

I chuckled. "Rapist on the loose?"

I laughed a bit with me. "Yeah. Those fuckers are everywhere."

The whole way home we talked and laughed. He was a really funny guy, and the more we talked, the more I fell in love with him.

"Well, we're here." I said, stopping in front of my house.

"It was nice meeting you, Kurt. I guess I better head home. I'll see you later."

"Yeah. C'ya." I said quietly. I wanted to stop him and ask him if he wanted to come inside, but I didn't.

I think I'm dumb.

Chapter Four ~ No Gay Boys In My Household

Kurt:

"Who was that boy that walked you home today?" Mom asked as she flipped through the newspaper. I took a drink of my tea.

"Uh, just someone from school. His name is Dave. He's really sweet."

She smiled. "That's great."

"Yeah... Mom, what do you think about gay people?"

She looked up at me. "Let's not start on this again, Kurt."

"I mean, what's so bad about them? Sometimes you look at someone, and you could think they were completely straight, but they're gay. Like, there no different than anyone else."

"You know what the Bible says, Kurt." She said strictly.

"I know, but-"

"Shhh. This conversation is already making me sick. It's disgusting."

"But it's not, mom!" I argued.

"It is, Kurt."

"What if I told you I was gay? Would you look at me differently?"

"Don't talk like that, Kurt. You're not gay."

I looked down. "Maybe I am."

She looked up at me. "What?"

"Mom, I'm gay."

"Get out." Was all she said. I froze in my spot.

"What?"

"Kurt... Just leave. Get out. I really don't want to yell, just go."

And just like that, I walked out. I looked back at her, seeing she was in a crying mess. And honestly, I didn't know where to go other than to the Wishka River.

~~ Time Skip : Three days later ~~

A voice quietly repeating wake up over and over woke me up. My eyes slowly peeled open, blinking a few times to get used to the sunlight.

"Dude, how long have you been here? You look a mess." The voice belonged to Dave. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"12:09. Now answer my question. How long have you been here?"

"About... like... three days." I said, failing to hold back my yawn.

"Three days?! Why that long? Have you eaten anything?"

"I told my mom I was gay and she completely flipped out. She told me to get out, and I have nowhere to go, so here I am."

"Alright. Well, come on. You can't just stay here. You're coming with me."

I shook my head. "No, no. It's okay. I'll be fine."

But instead of listening to me, he picked me up bridal style and began carrying me away. I was too tired to fight with him. So instead I rest my head against him, shut my eyes, and fell asleep.

Maybe I should just look on the bright side; suicide.

Last Chapter! Chapter Five ~ And I Love Him

Kurt:

After I finished with my shower, I laid in Dave's bed and stared at the wall. I couldn't begin to explain how amazing it felt so be in a nice, soft bed. I stared at the white wall, just thinking of things.

"Hey..." Dave trailed off. He crawled into bed next to me. "I just thought you'd like some company."

"Thank you, Dave. For bringing me in and stuff. You're very kind and I don't know how I could ever repay you."

"Hmmm... I think I know how you can repay me."

I turned over to where I was facing him. "How so?"

He grinned. "You can repay me by pressing your pretty little pink lips against mine."

I could've sworn I was just hearing things. I didn't ask him to repeat his words though. I propped myself up with my elbow and leaned in, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips.

I felt like I could've screamed. Not a horror scream, but a kind of scream like oh my god my crush likes me back and he's fucking kissing me right now. But trust me, I did in my head.

The kiss seemed to last forever. But in reality it was only about twenty seconds.

"H-how was it?" I asked. He licked his lips.

"I don't know... I think I need more to answer that question."

And he pulled me into another kiss. This time was harder than the first. His lips were so soft and just wow. He made my knees feel weak. I could just feel a spark in me, telling me he was the one.

"Yeah... That was definitely amazing." He spoke in a whisper with a grin on his face.

"I've liked you for a long time." I admitted. "Even though I didn't know you I just felt something."

"Yeah? That's how it was for me. There's just something about you... I can't even begin to explain."

I smiled at him before looking down at the mattress that was covered with a white sheet. He put his thumb under my chin, lifting my head back up.

"Well, with that I guess I should ask you something... Would you like to maybe... be my boyfriend?"

And I couldn't believe it. Here I went from not even getting his name right to kissing him in bed and getting asked this question. It's wonderful how things work out. And of course, I said...

"Yeah. Yes, of course."

He smiled. "Great. So... I guess I have a boyfriend now."

I giggled. "Yeah. You do."

"And I plan on keeping this boyfriend for a long time." He said before our lips connected again.

And years went on. We went through everything together. Even thought it was difficult where I went to school and he graduated, we still managed to stay together. After a year of me graduating, we got married and moved in together.

And I realized...

A love like ours could never die.

________

The End!!

Hope you enjoyed.



^ back to top ^