A+    A-

Wanna go out?

-Kurt-

I woke up. Yep. 2:00 PM, I have no job and I live with my mother. I'm 16, and I dropped out when I began High School, because who the fuck would want to go? There's so much pricks, and everyone there would hate me.

"Kurt!" I heard my mother call out, so I scrambled out of bed and ran downstairs.

"Huh?" I asked.

She pointed at the door. Dave. My best friend. To be honest, I have always found Dave.. attractive. In many ways. He was handsome, he made me laugh, he just gave me the butterflies, when I talk to him it just feels like getting your first kiss in grade one.

I smiled, gesturing him to follow me, and he did so. I ran up to my room and told him to shut the door. Here we go.. I'm going to confess my feelings for him today.

"So, hey Dave. I-" I said, getting interrupted by him giggling. I made a strange face.

"I got weed. Wanna.. get high?" he asked. I made a small fake smile and nodded.

After we got high, I was so relaxed. I laid down and so did Dave.

"As I was saying, Dave, I need to tell you something.. And I really hope you understand this." I said, sitting up. He looked at me and nodded.

"Well, I've been crushing on you forever. I get so depressed when you get into relationships, and I can't stand these feelings. I love you, and I just.. I don't think you'll ever like me back.." I said, sighing and putting my head down. He blushed and sat beside me.

"Kurt. I understand. You know those girls I was dating? everytime we kissed or fucked, I always thought about you. You're always on my mind. I don't want to seem too gay here, but I have deep feelings for you. Heh.. Kurt.. Wanna go out with me?" he said to me, staring at me. I nodded and started blushing and nearly crying.

Sex.

-Dave-
-WARNING- sex or whatever.-

Kurt blushed at me and giggled. He was so handsome. His eyes were so blue, it made me feel like I was at the ocean. I kissed him, and he kinda just sat there. I never heard of him having a girlfriend before, so I get it.

He softly bit my lip, and I laid him down, kissing him more. I was starting to get hard down there, and I knew what was probably gonna happen. I slid my hand in his pants. I felt his dick, it was warm and hard. He slid his pants off, and blushed, biting on one of his fingernails. Adorable. I softly held onto his dick and started to stroke it, slowly. I kissed him, and he moaned softly. I spat on my hand and started to stroke more, faster and a little harder, if that makes any sense. He moaned louder and started to move around, as if it was a little too much for him.. I kissed him, and then looked into his eyes.

"Kurt, I'm gonna do it. Tell me if it hurts, okay? Wait.. fuck, we need lube." I said. His eyes widened and he ran to his dresser and pulled out lube.

"Why the fuck do you keep that?" I asked. He shrugged and ran back, blushing. I opened the bottle and put some on my finger, putting it.. you know where. I then shoved myself into him, trying to be gentle. He blushed and looked a little uncomfortable.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah.." He said back.

I smiled and continued, going a little slow, and then going a bit fast. He was starting to moan loudly, so I stroked him too. He grabbed onto the bedsheets and held onto them, tightly.

"D-Dave, something's gonna happen!-" He yelled out, and came.

his cum was all over his stomach. I giggled, and wiped it off with some old shirt. He blushed. I kissed him softly and laid beside him, cuddling him and kissing his forehead.

"I love you.. Dave." He said.

"I love you too." His mom said, walking in on us.

Is this goodbye..?

-Dave-
Kurt's mom just walked in. I had a towel of Kurt's cum, and we were basically both naked. Wasn't she a homophobe? Kurt grabbed onto my arm and tears filled his eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?! what are you two doing?! Get the fuck out of my house you faggots!" She screamed at us, we quickly put our clothes on and ran out.

We got to my house, and Kurt looked sad and just completely done.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

he bursted out into tears. I quickly held him tightly, kissing him on the forehead.

"Kurt, I'm sorry. Hey, wanna go under the bridge again with my guitar? I have cigarettes." I said, trying to make him happy. He looked up at me and nodded. I smiled and kissed him, hugging him. We walked to my house and got out stuff.

When we got to the bridge, it was about 5:00 PM. We had a blanket and laid it down, and kurt laid down. I don't play the guitar that well, but I played a small tune me and Kurt loved. It was Where Did You Sleep Last Night by Lead Belly. He yawned, and I handed him a cigarette. He giggled.

"I already love you so fucking
much." He said. I laughed. He was so cute.

"I do too, Kurt." I said, smiling like an utter fool.

7:29 PM

Kurt fell asleep, so only I was awake. Nobody came around here. This is a rich town, so nobody cares. There isn't any homeless people on this town.

I laid beside Kurt and snuggled him, putting my jacket over him. He smiled in his sleep. I always found that cute when we would sleep over. It was so fucking adorable. I yawned, hugged him closely and fell asleep.

Where do we go?

-Dave-

We woke up and I looked at Kurt.

"Morning.." he said, coughing.
"Morning, love. Are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded and looked around. I was freezing. He looked at me and gave me my sweater, so I put it on.

-----

We walked to his moms house, because we wanted to see is she was over this. kurt stopped and just stared at her house.

"I don't want to see her." he said, quietly.

"Why?" I asked, holding his arm and looking into his eyes. You could see the sadness in his eyes. His eyes were pale blue and he looked tired, and cold. I felt dead inside.

"She won't accept us." He said, running away from me.

"Kurt!" I yelled out, chasing after him.

--------

a few hours has gone by, and I can't find Kurt. I'll go look by he bridge, I guess.

I got there, and he was sitting there, with a bottle of vodka and a pack of cigarettes. I looked at him and he was sobbing, he seemed like he just wanted to die.

"Dave,"

"Kurt."

"I want to jump off." he said, sniffling and hiccuping.

"No, Kurt.. please.." I said, starting to slowly cry. He looked down at the water. The bridge was so high above, it scared me.

"Mom hates me, dad hates me. I hate dad, I hate mom, mom hates dad, dad hates mom, it simply makes you want to be sad." he said, still staring down.

I hugged him and he snuggles close to me, and a car behind us honked and someone yelled out,

"Fags!" and "Homo's!"

I covered his ears, and Kurt fell asleep. I looked out at the water, and I didn't want to sleep. What if someone were to stab us? or rob us? I stayed up the entire night looking after Kurt.

I'm leaving.

-Kurt-

I woke up in Dave's arms. Why was this life? it was cold, I was cold, I was kinda wet, I was sick.. I didn't want to stay there. I got up and Dave woke up, surprised.

"So, I fucked up my life, what do we do now?" I asked. I started to kinda year up, but I ignored it.

"I'm sorry." Dave said, in a quiet voice.

I was in every mood but happy.

"Whatever! I'm homeless, I have no place to sleep, I can't go back home because my mom thinks I'm a big gay guy, and it's raining out! I just wanna fucking die!" I shouted out at him. The tears started to fill in my eyes, and I felt warm tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm done. I'm so done." I said, making my mouth curve.

"Kurt.."

"Oh just fuck off! You've done enough!" I yelled out.

"Kurt, fucking listen to me! We can stay at my moms, she loves you as I do. It isn't the end of the world, and you're like 16, she was probably gonna kick you out anyways! When the fuck are you gonna get a brain instead of fucking pissing everyone off all the time? I'm so fucking sick of this, and it's only been two days! Two fucking days!" he yelled. My heart sunk and the tears were going down faster. I hugged him tightly and started to sob in his shoulder.

"I love you." I said, quietly.

"I love you too."




^ back to top ^