A+    A-

Kurt, Krist and Dave was on their way back to Aberdeen. Kurt promised to spend the summer with his mother, since she asked him to. When Kurt was little, his mom and him used to fight like crazy. But Kurt loved his mom and would do anything for her, he just didn't like his step-dad. Kurt never liked anyone his mother or father re-married. Kurt wouldn't see his dad, he lives in Aberdeen, but he don't want to see his dad if he's seeing his mom. Kurt hasn't seen his mom in for a long time, so this will be something nice for him. What Kurt's mom doesn't know is that he's bringing Krist and Dave, he hopes she's alright with it. Kurt kept playing with his hands, Dave looked over and noticed.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. Kurt looked over at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You keep playing with your hands like that." Dave explained. Krist now looked over.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous. I haven't seen my mom in forever."

"It'll be fine." Krist said.

"No it wont. Because she's also got her husband there. And I really don't want to see him."

"Well, it's not like you half to stay at your moms house Kurt." Dave said.

Kurt sighed and looked down.

"I know, but he's going to start yelling at me. You have no idea what he's like Dave."

Dave looked over at Krist. Krist has always been with Kurt for a long time, Krist knows what his step-dads like and Krist has to agree, his step-dad is a jerk.

"It'll be alright. We're here to protect you. You know that." Krist said.

Krist, who was like a giant to Kurt, well actually Krist is like a giant to everyone. He's also like Kurt's big brother. He wont let anyone lay a single finger on him. Their plane landed, they grabbed their luggage and caught a bus to Aberdeen. Once they arrived in Aberdeen, they started walking to Kurt's house.

Wasn't a far walk. Aberdeen isn't that big, so it didn't take that long. Dave who's never been in Aberdeen was actually enjoying himself. Kurt looked at him and shook his head smiling, Dave was like a little kid in a toy shop. They came up to a four story house. Aberdeen was a small town, but it sure did have big houses. Kurt looked up at the house, just staring at it and remembering why he left this place, left his home and everyone. He walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Then a lovly women answered.

"Hi mom." Kurt said, hugging her.

"Hi baby, oh I missed you so much."

They broke the hug, and Kurt's mom Wendy looked at Krist and Dave.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing company?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. I hope you don't mind. It was my idea to bring them. You remember Krist right?"

"I sure do. He's been very good to you."

"Yeah. And this is Dave, he plays drums in our band."

"Hi Dave, I'm Wendy."

Wendy led them into the house. It was huge, for stories. Kurt couldn't believe he grew up in this house.

"Kurt, are you all staying here, or you going to get a hotel room?" Wendy asked.

Kurt came over to his mother.

"I'll be right here with you. I'll never leave your site."

"Awe, you're a sweetheart."

Wendy turned around and tried to pick up a tray from the coffee table, then all of a sudden a nasty cough came over her. Kurt got worried.

"Mom, mom are you alright?" He asked, going over towards her.

He helped her sit down in a chair. Her cough faded away.

"Yeah honey, I'm alright. Kurt, would you mind walking me upstairs to my bed room. I'd like to take a nap." Wendy said.

Kurt frowned, Wendy had him worried now.

"Mom, you sick or something?" He asked.

She smiled at him.

"No honey, it was just a cough."

"I know, but you never go to bed this early."

Wendy stroked the side of Kurt's face, Kurt flashed her his blue eyes.

"My baby boy, always looking out for his mother."

Kurt smiled.

"Who else would I take care of?"

She smiled, he helped her up to her bedroom, and laid her down in her bed.

"I love you mom." He said.

"I love you to honey."

Kurt scents something wasn't right with his mom. He was still holding her hand, and staring at her as she slept.



^ back to top ^