A+    A-

Dave... was not gay. In anyway, he is not a homo and NOT happy. Yesterday they did a gig at SNL and, it started out nice, every one was enjoying it, Kurt, Krist and himself. Then it happened. They were closing the show and everyone was saying bye and waving to the crowd when out of nowhere Krist just, grabbed him by his head looked at him with a serious face and kissed him. On the lips. In front of millions of people. But that wasn't why Dave was mad. Krist also kissed Kurt right after he kissed him. But, Dave wasn't gay, so why did he feel... jealous? So, now he was in his room, laying down on his bed replaying those few moments over and over in his mind. He hadn't noticed before, but... Krist had very nice lips... ah! get out of my head! he shook his head violently to try and get the thoughts out about his friend. Krist had always been aloof with his hugs and whatnot but this was ridiculous, he shouldn't be KISSING people just because he could! calm down man.. your acting crazy... He decided to go outside to get some fresh air. He got up, put on some sandals and shuffled outside through the backdoor to the porch. It was about 2:00 in the morning, he thought there would be no one out there, so he was startled to see a very tired looking Krist sitting on the porch with his head in his hands seeming to be mauling something over. Not wanting to disturb him, Dave started towards the door. He was stopped by the sound of Krist's voice.

"Dave?" shit! Dave mentally kicked him self. "What are you doing up?" Krist asked, taking his hands out of his face and looking at Dave with wide eyes.

"Oh, uh...I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd come out for a smoke," Well, it wasn't a total lie... "What's up with you?" Dave asked.

"I'm just...thinkin' man. Wanna drag?" Dave hadn't noticed that Krist had been smoking and he nodded his head and took the cigarette from Krist. The two of them stood there passing their one cigarette back and forth for what seem like hours before ether of them said a word.

"Beautiful night..." Krist mumbled. Dave cleared his throat to talk. "Yeah... pretty stars..." Dave looked at Krist in the corner of his eye. The stars and the moon made Krist's eyes sparkle. Really pretty... Krist looked over at Dave just then and he quickly turned away his head. you did not just call your BEST FRIEND pretty did you?, Oh yea. He did. Don't don't tell me i'm blushing... He checked to see if his cheeks were warm. They were defiantly warmer than before. Fuck! Krist slowly inched closer to Dave. So slowly that Dave almost didn't notice he had put his arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah... very pretty." Krist grabbed Dave's head like he had at SNL and looked him in the eyes. "But not as pretty as you..." If Dave wasn't blushing before, he was sure he was now. Krist began to pull Dave's face closer to his. OH FUCK! what do i do? what do i do?! Dave panicked and pull away from his friend.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Dave yelled.

"I... just-"Krist began but was interrupted by Dave.

"Why do you always have to mess with me man?!"

"What are you talking about?!" Krist said raising his voice a little as well.

"You fucking kissed me today just to mess with me!"

Krist, laughed a little in disbelief. "Is that what you think that was?" Krist asked.

"...Well... yeah... why else would you do that...?"

Krist just shook his head looking very hurt. "Then you are fucking stupid." And with that Krist walked back in side slamming the door behind him, leaving Dave alone to think about what just happened.

What did I do?



^ back to top ^